Beautiful Snow๐Ÿ’™

By QueenScoria

Sakusa x OC After moving back to Tokyo from America, Miyuki Shimotsuki tries her out for the Girls Volleyball... More

A/N
Prologue
Ch.1 Her Eyes
Ch.2 Behind the Mask
Ch.3 Her teammates
Ch. 4 Her Hair
Ch.5 Shipping
Ch.6 Don't Touch ME!
Ch.7 Y U Lookin' At Me?
Ch.8 A Little Motivation
Ch.9 A Practice Match??
Ch.10 Signals
Ch.11 Ace Mode
Ch.12 Setter Mode
Ch.13 Libero Mode
Ch.14 Icebreakersโ”
Ch.15 Tobi-kun!!
Ch.16 My Answers
Ch.17 Texting
Ch.18 1st year Drama
Ch.19 Seika's Idol
Ch.20 The Sage Woman
Ch.21 First Date
Ch.22 See U Again
Ch.23 Debut
Ch.24 Foreign Ace
Ch.25 The Cat, The Owl, The Weasel
Ch.26 Boundaries
Ch.27 Support
Ch.28 Cat eyes vs Mine
Ch.29 I Will Play For U
Ch.30 The Aces of Itachiyama
Ch.31 I'll NEVER Say Anything Out Of Pity
Ch.32 Stage 1 ๐Ÿ’ž
Ch.33 โš ๏ธto Fangirls!โš ๏ธ
A/N Back 2 School
Ch.34 Promise
Ch.35 Official Ace Couple
Ch.36 Catfight!!
Ch.37 Oh? Twins....
Ch.38 Round 1
Ch.39 Free Time
Ch.40๐ŸŒธHotel's Garden๐ŸŒธ
Ch.41 Vixens vs Bitches
Ch.42 Hello Vixens
Ch.43 Competitive & Proud
Ch.44 Umeboshi
Miyuki Shimotsuki
Ch.45 Championship
Ch.46 Miyuki's New Rival
Ch.47 Awarding The Lost
Ch.48 My Tr๐Ÿ’žphy
Ch.49 To The ๐Ÿฆ… Nest
Ch.50 Libero Triangle
Ch.51 New Feelsโฃ๏ธ
Ch.52 Pressure & Pain
Ch.54 Choices & Deals
Ch.55 Friendly Advice
Ch.56 XOXO
Ch.57 Qualifiers
Ch.58 First Snow
Ch.59 Black Frost
Sakusa's Siblings
Ch. 60 Mistletoe๐Ÿ’
Ch.61 Karasu vs Inari
Ch.62 Avalancheโ„๏ธ
Ch.63 Our Spring's In A โ„๏ธVeil
Ch.64 Melting
Ch.65 Jarring Aftermath
Ch.66 To Stage 3 ๐Ÿ’•
Ch.67 New season๐Ÿ’”
Mrs. Black Jackal

Ch.53 Pessimistic Boyfriend

770 25 2
By QueenScoria

Miyuki's POV

Blood?? I looked over myself. I don't have my period and we're wearing dark green shorts and yellow shirts. I preferred we wear our black shorts with dark green shirts but no, Aratani wanted to wear the brightest shirts.

Aratani jerked my left hand up and examined it. It stings a little bit but of all this time, I never felt it actually excruciating. Coach Ichika looks over it too as everyone crowds around me. Oh geez, no the body heat and sweatiness.

"Miyuki, did you not feel the pain?" Coach asked, looking amazed as she unravels the tape of my ring and middle finger. I now notice the red around my nails. I tried to flex my fingers now and I winced in pain.

Coach looks at the girls and notice that Coach Haku called for them to proceed with the match.

"I need to continue." I said as I wrapped my fingers up and went to court but Coach Ichika stops me and pushed me to the sideline.

"Coach, I'm making a substitution." She informs Coach Haku as he nods and gestures for Aratani to be subbed in. I felt overwhelmed and embarrassed since I am the only one who got a minor injury today. Aratani pats my back before going onto the court.

I sighed as I didn't know my tape unraveled itself on its own. Almost on cue, Coach Mika from Shiratorizawa walks me to their club room and it's bigger than ours.

She made me sit down as she stands and sanitized my hands and hers before examining me.

"Did you felt the pain?" She asked as she took off all of my tape on the fingers with blood at the nails. 

I shook my head as she grabs alcohol and q-tips. She sighs softly. "You must've taped it too tight which cause your fingers to go numb. When you use your hands to set or even get one touches, your tape must've spiked off of your finger tips. It's amazing how you manage to not feel that. Now, can you flex your fingers slowly please." 

I did what she said as I heard a knock on the door. Coach Mika called for the person to enter as I was surprised to see Kiyo-kun here, he's wearing his mask but I can tell he's got a terrified and worried look on his face. 

"I'll be with you shortly." Coach Mika informs him as she carefully dabbed the q-tips that has alcohol on it as the blood transfers, I winced in pain as she apologizes. "It seems like you cut your nails recently. Which made the skin around your nail to tear open." I hummed in response as I know that Kiyo-kun might faint or something because he's listening.

"Will she be okay? Is anything dislocated? Will she bleed again? What about her other fingers?" He asked as Coach Mika stands up and nods to him. I felt a bit embarrassed to have him here like I'm in some hospital.

"The bleeding isn't severe. I cleaned up the nails and it just needs time to grow back." She puts bandaids on my finger tips, covering everything. "You'll need to see me afterwards so I can check if everything's alright. The other fingers seems fine since I don't see any physical pain or redness on the tape."

She then tapes my fingers, not to tight or loose. "But, if you do feel pain again, you need to stop or else it might get worse."

"I understand. Thank you." I nodded as she packs up her med kit. I flexed my fingers and showed it to Kiyo-kun who urgently looks it over, as if there's any blood or it it's perfect.

"Okay, you're good to go." She said as she turns to Kiyo-kun. "Do you need something,?"

"Sakusa's here because of me. Sorry." I bowed before grabbing his hand and pulling him to the door. "Thank you so much!"

"Beautiful Snow, you can't go back in." Kiyo-kun mutters as they're on a timeout. Amazingly, the score is: 20-15. And it looks like we used a timeout. I turned to him as he gave me a worried look. "You were bleeding. What if it happens again? What if you break a finger? And not play in the Qualifiers. Or even make it to Nationals with me?"

"I don't have time for this, Kiyo-kun." I said quickly. "I know but I'm not satisfied with my performance yet." I took the chance to run to my team who's on the other side of the court. They cheered as they welcomed me back.

"We tried holding out for you." Aratani said as she runs her forearms. "The other boys sure has similar power as Ushiwaka."

"Not to bad with the gap." Coach Ichika said. "Just remember that this is all about getting better. Even if they're guys, what's that has to do with us kicking our Boys' asses when we have joint practices, eh?"

"Yeah!"

Sakusa's POV

I went back up to Komori and watched the game with anxiety. Beautiful Snow's playing with an injury and I hope she does not get injured again.

I held my breath when she blocks or even sets with her hands if needed. Even so, she plays like nothing happened, I would watch her fiddling with her fingers. But I can see her beautiful smile when she lands a point when Tendou moved his arms to block her cross shot, but she ends up spiking through the gap he opened up.

She curls her right hand in a fist before celebrating with her team. Her wavy hair whipping as she turns to her team. I smiled underneath the mask for her being happy and all. But still, she can do ridiculous things sometimes which scares me.

I just hope that Beautiful Snow is well-prepared so she doesn't injure herself again.

She tied it too tightly for it to go numb. I'm going to have to tape her fingers for her. Since I've never seen her with that much tape on her hands before. Even so, her preparation needs a bit more improvement since her cold, soft fingers are fragile like ice.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki's POV

We lost but that's okay.

I was having fun which Aratani thought it was the blood from my nails and the numbness. But I just laughed it off as I went to the service line. 

I knew that Tendou, the Guess Monster, was getting on edge since I started to hit more shots with his inaccurate guessing now. Ha!! We were starting to do 2 setters during our plays now. Whoever's on the net, will be the Setter. I juked the guess monster a few times with dumps and side sets. Even faking out to hit on the 2nd contact. 

Then I would defend the cross court which my wrists are a bit sore but it's nothing. Well, the first few went over the net I started to pick it up even if I need to roll backwards or to my sides. I think I landed on my fingertips but for a split second. 

We managed to have the highest points today with Shiratorizawa in 2nd and then Inarizaki.

My fingers were okay and I moved them freely out of the tape after getting checked again. I still kept the bandaids if it still bleeds out again. After taking down the nets and cleaning up the gym, everyone heads out to a grassy area behind the Boys Gym.

The Coaches set up tables with the help of Shiratorizawa and managers took out foods. I wanted to help to so I wiped the tables down before the boys put down the grills.

"You played well, Foreign Ace." I heard the boy said as I look up to see Ushiwaka. I nodded to him.

"You can call me by my last name." I informed him as I wiped down the other desk. "Kiyo-kun wasn't kidding. You really are powerful."

"So you both are, official?" He asked as my stomach flutters. As I moved to another desk to wipe. I hummed in response as he grabbed a grill from someone as I let my dirty wipe set onto my hand.

"Hi!" The girl said as she smiles at me before Ushiwaka sets the grill down. "You played great today. I always wanted Tendou's block to be outplayed by other girls than me."

"Nice to meet you, Wohi-san." I bowed as I was basically looking down a bit since she's like 5 inches shorter than me. "My name's Miyuki Shimotsuki."

"The Foreign Ace." She nods to it. "Cool nickname." She then pats Ushiwaka's arm. "I hope he didn't hurt you all. He can be a bit aggressive, even with me." I must've heard it wrong as my mind just created lewd thoughts. It must be for volleyball. Or they might be a couple already. I don't want to 100% believe this assumption.

"Akari-san."

I turn my head slightly to see Kiyo-kun next to me, with his mask on. Akari waves to him as Ushiwaka did too.

"Sakusa, your girlfriend played an outstanding performance, even if she went away for a short while." Ushiwaka comments as I blushed a bit. Akari blinks at me and then to Kiyo-kun who's expression did not change. "Itachiyama is nonetheless." 

"She surprises me too." He admitted, giving me a side glance. "What can I say?" I pursed my lips before the Coaches called everyone's attention.

Akari was whispering something to Ushiwaka as he nodded in response. Wondered what that all about. After each Coach's speech for this training camp, every grill was full of burning something. Akari went over to Bokuto and Kuroo while Keiji-kun was talking to his teammates as Zume-kun was just on his video game with a 6'3 guy next to him, eating.

"Let's dig in!" Aratani beams as Komori approaches us with sliced corn, sliced onions, and meats. They started to put food on the grill as I bring out my chopsticks and plate.

"I'm so hungry." I smiled as I smelled the meat and the corn scent. My plate has been taken away from me as I see Kiyo-kun's stern look.

"You must not hold anything with your left hand. What happens if you jab your fingers? Or if your fingers get burned by the plate's thinness front the meat?"

"You really are a pessimist, Sakusa." Komori comments as he flips over the meat. Hearing the sizzling I picked up a slice of lettuce since I don't want it to be cooked.

"I'm not." He states as I tried getting my plate back with my tape-free hands but keeps moving it from one direction in space between us, to another. As if he's teasing me.

"Kiyo-kun, I'm hungry." I whined as he sighs. "I'll get more meat for you, just stay here and don't touch anything. You might open up your skin more. Just don't move it at all." He walks away as I scoffed.

Aratani laughs as she eats her meat before grabbing another plate. "Eat up or else I'm eating everything."

"Hey, no fair." Komori chimes in as they have a little playful food war.

"I'm okay, I'll get some water for myself." I said but a girl spoke up behind me.

"You can use this cup" It was Kimika who gives me an empty one. "Apparently some guy didn't ask for a cup and just went after my meats." She shot a side look to Osamu who's eating a plate of cooked meats.

"May I have a chat with you?" I asked since Aratani and Komori are just causally eating and waiting for the foods to cook. Our teammates came by to use the grill and I don't know where Kiyo-kun went so, I was basically bored.

"Oh sure." Kimika nods her head as she led me to her grill after getting water. "Samu-kun! My meat!" She whines as he just looked at her with a poker face, still eating it as she slaps his shoulder.

"Yah! Even my sisters don't steal my food without permission." She bickered as I nodded to her sisters, Miyoko and Emiko along with another boy with bangs that split in the middle, he was next to Miyoko. They just laughed at Osamu's and Kimika's reaction as she glared at the grill with raw meat that she put on.

I looked around and saw Atsumu with other boys as Kimika gives me a plate of corn after a few minutes, I accepted it and cooked onions.

"Wah, Mika-nee's sharing food." Miyoko comments as Osamu took a plate out of her hand as she didn't even respond. I smiled warmly.

"Hey, is your fingers alright?" Emiko asked me as I nodded to her and showed my nails. "Ooh, I like your nail polish."

"Thank you. I was surprised to hear my teammate pointing it out." I replied as I ate a little about of corn and onions together.

"Playing against Ushiwaka must've been scaring right? I'm pretty sure my fingers would break." Miyoko asked as I shrugged. 

"Well, I wouldn't say I was confident we were going to win but I was a bit scared in losing a finger which I'm glad it's just blood at the nails."

"Yes, thank God." Emiko nods as hear Atsumu coming over to us.

"Icy Blue-chan." He smiles. "You finally came here. Did Omi-kun hurt you or anything?" 

"Ah, no..." I trailed off as the girls were asking about that. I then felt uncomfortable as I felt a dark aura behind Atsumu as I was busy eating. And it looked like Miyoko, Kimika, Emiko, Osamu and Suna realized that but not Atsumu which is a bit funny.

"It's okay, Icy Blue-chan. You can stay here and make your own meat as long as you want." Atsumu pressed on as he went to put more pieces on the grill. 

"Miya Atsumu." Atsumu shudders and then looks back to see Kiyo-kun glaring at him with a plate of grilled meats in one hand and chopsticks in the other. 

"Oh, Omi-kun's here and is that for me?" Atsumu smiles and tries to get the plate but Kiyo-kun backed away and then gave me a glance. 

"Ah, sorry for intruding." I apologized. "But thank you for the food." I bowed to them before passing Atsumu and went next to Kiyo-kun. I tugged on his sleeve as he slowly turned around so we can walk away. 

"Tsumu, you're really are rude." Osamu comments, dryly as Kimika was happily eating her new meats in front of him while his arm is casually wrapping around her waist, trying to reach for extra meats on her plate after he ate all of the first plate's and ignored his brother.

"Shut yer trap!!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you, Kiyo-kun." I opened my hands as I noticed that he was eyeing the corn and the onions that I have for a plate. 

"Why are you eating those? Is that thing sanitary?" He asked as we were in front Aratani and Komori who were still eating. 

"It is." I answered. "It wasn't from Atsumu if you're thinking about that, Kiyo-kun. I just wanted to eat other things other than meats." He slowly gave me the plate he cooked I'm guessing as I felt warm inside. I smiled to him as I grabbed the plate, placing my hand on his before taking the whole plate. "Thank you for this." 

"Of course." I took off his mask before eating the meats on the grill after Komori gestured for him to take. "I wasn't going to let you starve. What kind of boyfriend I would be if I let that happened?" 

My heart raced as I chuckled softly. "Aw. I love you too." I whispered closely to him as he bends down to my ear, making his curls land on my forehead. 

"I love you, too. Beautiful Snow." 

~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting back to Tokyo around 7, Kiyo-kun and I walked home with his hand in mine. He was basically caressing my new band-aided fingers. 

"You need to be more careful, Beautiful Snow." He said again. "I thought you would break something else. When you set the ball, I thought it would damage your nails again." He sighs softly and pulled me closer as we stopped in front of my house. The lights were on, so Aunty should be home. 

"I'm fine, Kiyo-kun." I reassured him as I looked up at him. He tugs down his mask underneath his chin and his look did not change.

"You aren't." He sternly said, making my heart jump. "I know your wrists are hurting." He touches them and with that, it stings a bit. I do have skinny wrists but I have bigger forearms. Like it starts so small and bony-ish and then it expands up my arms to shoulders.

"I know how much volleyball means to you but please, Beautiful Snow, think about your health." Then I saw it and my heart ached a bit. He had that worried look that I saw today. More clearly.

"I-I'm sorry, Kiyo-kun." I sighed softly as I pressed my forehead against his chest, feeling a bit shame since I wasn't really. I ignored the pain because I thought it was just that I got touched spikes today, one step closer to feeling the ball going off my hands.

But apparently, the pain was blinded by my will of having been prepared for their spikes, I think I used too much preparation then, right??

I felt him underneath my chin as I looked up to see him pressed his lips softly on mine. I kissed him back softly and pulled away so he can relax his forehead on mine. His hands went to my back as I placed mine on his chest. As if he's somewhat protecting me from the cold or something.

"I ask me when you're gonna use tape again. I want to properly do it." He informed me as I exhaled softly. "I can't bear to see you hurt again, Beautiful Snow."

"Same with you." I muttered softly. "Thank you for caring about me, Kiyo-kun."

"I do love you after all, Beautiful Snow. Sometimes you give me anxiety with those unreal moves on the court." His gaze burned into mines as I met it with my warm, yet iced blue eyes.

"How I fell in love with a pessimistic and realistic germophobe." I commented.

"Realistic germophobe." He corrected as I chuckled softly in his embrace.

"I love you too, Kiyo-kun." I pecked his chin before he held my jaw and kissed my lips. We stood there as I felt the wind picking up its speed but I didn't care. I then hear the door open as I broke away, roughly as I looked to see...

"Miyuki!?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485 18 11
Hinata Shoyo, 25-year old Opposite hitter for ASAS Sao Paulo, while returning home from the final practice before the season started met with an acci...
98K 3.1K 57
Moving to Miyagi to live with her sister Kiyoko, it was the second time she made a decision that pulled her away from the future that her reputation...
4.2K 180 10
[haikyuu x oc story] DISCONTINUED โ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ.โž In which Kana Yuki, a girl with a complicated past stumbles...
95.2K 2.1K 48
Kageyama and Y/n studied in the same middle school. Although Kageyama had been madly in love with Y/n since he first laid eyes on her, his anxiety an...