Paralyzed

Von Galactic_Stories707

This is a concept I had in mind for a little while, what if Dream had an evil counterpart known as Paralysis... Mehr

Chapter 1: Taste of Blood
Chapter 2: Voices
Chapter 3: Where To Next
Chapter 4: Crazed Man
Chapter 5: The Cities
Chapter 6: Strangers
Chapter 7: The Past
Chapter 8: Phantoms
Chapter 9: Shadow on the Wall
Chapter 10: Do You Remember
Chapter 11: A New Face
Chapter 12: What If?
Chapter 13: Dream?
Chapter 14: Wake Up
Chapter 15: You Can't Hide
Chapter 16: Don't look at Me!
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: The Silenced
Chapter 19: Goner
Chapter 20: The Amalgamation
Chapter 21: Sudden Shifts
Chapter 22: It's not your Fault
Chapter 23: Paralysis
Chapter 24: Docile Creeper
Chapter 25: Ruined Portals
Chapter 26: The Hell before Us
Chapter 27: Depths of Red
Chapter 28: Brewing Blue Flames
Chapter 29: The Piercing Storm
Chapter 30: Taming the Beast
Chapter 31: Broken Visions
Chapter 32: Discovery
Chapter 33: Facility D-514
Chapter 34: The Prowling Ferals
Chapter 35: The Tunnel Incident
Chapter 36: Eyes in the Water
Chapter 37: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 38: Cold-blooded Heartbeat
Chapter 39: Acceptance
Chapter 40: Blue laced with Red
Chapter 41: Your Spine is Mine
Chapter 42: Eyes in the Sky
Chapter 43: A Risky Move
Chapter 44: The New Recruits
Chapter 45: Ferals by Heart
Chapter 46: Future Plans
Chapter 47: It Hurts
Chapter 48: Witches get Stitches
Chapter 49: Drawing Closer
Chapter 50: In The End
Chapter 51: Nerves
Chapter 52: Several Dangers
Chapter 53: Echoing Whispers
Chapter 54: Change
Chapter 55: Molten End
Chapter 56: Not So Bad After All
Chapter 57: World of Red Sands
Chapter 58: Excruciating Pain
Chapter 59: More the Merrier
Chapter 60: Into the Abyss
Chapter 61: Mercy of Many
Chapter 62: Monstrosities
Chapter 63: Two Dead One Missing
Chapter 64: Hesitation
Chapter 65: Tears of Crystals
Chapter 66: I'm the Mistake
Chapter 67: Blindfolds
Chapter 68: One to Two
Chapter 69: Missing Pieces
Chapter 70: A World So Cold
Chapter 71: Return From the Cold
Chapter 72: Reunited
Chapter 73: Recollected Memories
Chapter 74: Off To Sea
Chapter 75: The Leviathan's Calling
Chapter 76: Deep Dive
Chapter 78: A Moment of Peace
Chapter 79: Sentinels
Chapter 80: Master knows Best~
Chapter 81: Broken Disguise
Chapter 82: Run from your Dream
Chapter 83: It's just a Nightmare, Right?
Chapter 84: Uncertainty
Chapter 85: One With the Leviathan
Chapter 86: A Cold Life to Live
Chapter 87: Withering Forest
Chapter 88: Abandoned
Chapter 89: It Was Just Bait
Chapter 90: The Prophecy
Chapter 91: Something's Wrong
Chapter 92: I'm an Animal
Chapter 93: One With The Hive
Chapter 94: Traumatized
Chapter 95: Burning Candles
Chapter 96: Final Meeting
Chapter 97: The Mountain of Death
Chapter 98: The Ruined Kingdom
Chapter 99: A Dead Man
Chapter 100: Nightmares Become a Reality
Chapter 101: The Stranger's Note

Chapter 77: Blood Of Destruction

706 38 109
Von Galactic_Stories707

Quick steps pounded against the cyan floors as tear like droplets flew a few inches into the air with each step, this place was dam yet clear as day as if the the group was walking along the coast, but sadly they where deep underwater unaffected by pressure deep down as the temple had strange effects on it inhabitants. The group sprinted through the halls turning every corner they could to get to the main room. Some people slipped on the cyan tiles while others kept running and never stopping. There was a grueling task to be fulfilled as the danger drew closer and closer that the sounds of the leviathan filled their ears.

Dream stop in front of the strange room seeing a ball of water surrounding a serpent like creature, Dream stared at the leviathan seeing its whiskers flowing so elegantly in the water that surrounded it, the leviathan's deep blue scaly skin shimmered with an iridescent glow but Dream couldn't help but thirst for what was beneath the scale skin.

The leviathan woke up as its bright pearly eyes opened up, several eyes opened up on the creatures face and neck as it roared a the group, the water all fell to the floor making its ankles deep as the leviathan slithered back before rising up with a mighty battle ready stance as its trident like tongue flickered out as its large fined ears spread open like a cobra hood, "Submit to me" the leviathans voice would call in everyone's minds but the latchers fought the voice out as visions of the elders followed soon.

"Submit to Me!" Dream snapped back harshly as he looked at the leviathan dead in the eyes, Dream's eyes flickered with thirst and rage as the water swayed around his feet. The leviathan recoiled slightly in utter surprise but this foolish mortal will fail. Dream moved forwards but something stopped him dead in his tracks as a glow wavered in front of him as his hand was placed against some type of shield that guarded the leviathan from harm.

Paralysis punched the invisible wall only to crack his knuckles against in as the glowing effect wavered once more, "This again~" Paralysis thought to himself placing his hand on the shield before taking it back, "just give up, you know your fate~" Paralysis called before hearing a scream as a tendril of water shot up wrapping itself neatly around Tubbo's neck dragging him pass these invisible walls.

Banshee, Tommy, and Hivemind all dove to grab Tubbo but he slipped past their grasps as the boy was now in the leviathan's room, "Let him go!" Hivemind barked as they slashed at the invisible wall with they're ebony claws.

Banshee slammed into the wall screeching trying to get to Tubbo as Tommy screamed as he punched the invincible wall seeing Tubbo getting dragged into the center of the room where he was promptly propped up onto his knees with the water coiling around his neck. Tubbo looked scared, utterly horrified at the situation he was in as he struggled to break free, "Help!" Tubbo cried out as he began to choke as he was strangled by the water.

Hivemind punched the invisible shielded as glowing cracks appeared, nobody touches his vessel "Let Him the Fuck Go!" Hivemind snapped scaring everyone besides Paralysis. Paralysis just looked at Hivemind with a small smirk on his face, "I'm going to fucking kill you if you don't let Tubbo go!" Hivemind threatened with venom in their voice as thier body began to distort and change as Hivemind proceeded to break the barrier.

The leviathan almost had a grin on its face as the dagger formed in Tubbos hands, "Submit to Me Tubbo, let your fluid flow into the water" the leviathan called upon Tubbo as the boy picked up the knife holding it in his trembling hands.

"Tubbo don't listen to it, Tubbo Don't!" Tommy screamed as his knuckles bleed with each punch of the invisible wall, "Tubbo!"

Banshee, Hivemind, Tommy....everyone stood in silence as Tubbo stabbed the dagger into his throat as blood ran freely with the help of the leviathan, Tubbo drove the dagger deeper into his throat as blood spewed up into his mouth and out of it as it ran from his lips and down his chin, His eyes where full of fear a terror as he had no control over his body as his hands twisted the dagger as he gargled blood into his mouth before coughing it out into the ankle deep water. The group cried out to Tubbo but the boy never responded as he looked up at the group, his eyes growing softer until his hands fell limp until he fell over into the waters limp and lifeless himself.

"TUBBO!" Hivemind screamed before breaking the barrier as smoke fumed from their jaws as it began to surround the bee latcher, Hivemind roared as their wings flew open with their iridescent glow as they stretched open lighting the room up as Hivemind became something new. They were tormented by heart.

Large ebony claws slammed down into the cyan floors causing water to splash up with tints of red in it, the beast roared out as the smoke faded away revealing a dragon like creature beared with the chains of a tormented latcher. This tormented Hivemind roared at the Leviathan with rage and hatred as they stood over the bleeding boy, Hivemind wasn't going to be separated from their vessel. Tommy rushed in alongside Banshee as they rushed over to Tubbo. Tommy struggled to contain his temper and he screamed at the leviathan shouting curses and insults to the leviathan, nothing but hate was in Tommy's voice as he held his dead friend.

A bright ambered flame flew from Hiveminds jaws charring the leviathan getting the beast to recoil as Catharsis charged in biting into the leviathan ripping chucks free from its body. Catharsis roared as Halcyon and Cerulean joined in pouncing on the leviathan ripping into it. Controlled guardian folk lashed out attacking the group so the group retaliated and attacked back drawing guardian blood.

The war raged as the leviathan roared out slithering along the floors before getting mauled by multiple latchers and a strange being, Dream clawed the leviathans eye out getting the leviathan to screech as Paralysis latched on draining the leviathans blood like a leech as amber flames torched the guardian folk around them as Hivemind stood guard of Tubbo, Tommy, and Banshee. Banshee screeched at the guardians, getting them to flinch and recoil in pain until Banshee ripped the guardians open with his tail. Dream roared out with smoke fuming from his jaws as his monstrous side showed once more as he tore and feasted on the struggling Leviathan that rolled around in the ankle deep water trying to remove these latchers.

Everything was happening so fast as the walls began to crack and break with every slam of the leviathan as amber flames licked at the air giving the room a soft ambery glow. The latchers roared with blood pooling from their jaws as leviathan flesh covered the ground, controlled guardians beginning to grow weaker by the second as the all calling leviathan grew tired and weak each minute as there was no escape. The people and creatures were quick to slaughter anything in their way, they brought forth chaos and havoc....just like how the prophecy described it to be.

Dream turned back as he hopped back away from the leviathan seeing spoke seething out of Paralysis who looked coiled around the leviathans neck like a snake, Paralysis had a strange look to him, a hideous look with a thousand teeth that all dug into the leviathan flesh as multiple jaws clamped down into the leviathans neck. Dream tried to see what was going on but he could as chaos unfolded around him as water whipped around with blood inside of it, smoke filled the room as amber and green flames lit the room up. Dream kneeled down dipping his hands into the water as the blood began to form around him. The leviathan roared out at Dream trying to get to him until a deathing snap echoed in the room as blood poured from the corpse like a creek as this horrifying Paralysis stood on top of the leviathan in victory as the latchers all roared out in triumph as the guardians submit it them.

All the blood Dream could get slithered to him as he pulled it into his blood stem making it his blood. Two down and two more to go but all was sudden as the floors broke out from below the chaos crew pulling them into the oceans where darkness surrounded them, everything and everyone fell into the oceans, the guardian folk all scattered away from the collapsing temple as the leviathan's body fell into the waters turning them red. The roars and gargled voices echoed around as light was barely visible down below so deep underwater. The chaos crew tried swimming upwards but they only continued to sink as if they had a ball and steel chain dragging them deep into the abyss. Dream could hear a voice in his head but he didn't understand it as it spoke to him "ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᔑʖ||ᓭᓭ ∴╎ℸ ̣ ⍑ ⎓∷ᒷᒷ ||𝙹⚍~" was all Dream heard in his head. It sounded like jibber jabber to him as the abyss took him and his friends, Dream could feel his vision grow darker and darker as life slipped away from him as the abyss welcomed him into its cold welcoming arms.

~~~~~

Just breath as cold air filled the lungs of light as water spewed from their jaws. Hacking and coughing echoed in the area as fingers dug deep into the muddy grounds as droplets of cold water plummeted to the grounds mixing into the mud below. Breathing of harsh breaths soon followed before laughter bursted out of the blue, scaring the group into looking up from the muddy grounds as water dripped from their dampened clothes.

"We did it!" George hollered out as his two latchers hopped around him chattering out the name gogy several times.

Dream's vision cleared a bit as he focused on the group before looking towards the background as his pupils widened with shock, they were back at the sanctuary, they were back in the village that this crew had created with the help of the hermits. How? How did they get back here. Dream remembered being miles out in the ocean sinking into the abyss with his friends with no escape and now they're here in the village they called home.

"How? Did we get here, where't we just in the ocean?" Dream uttered out before looking at his hands seeing darker claws for his fingernails seeing thin not so visible vein like marks trail from his fingers to his knuckles

"Dre!" Halcyon chirped out walking over to Dream before looking at him, the latcher repeated Dre over and over again with an excited tone before dropping down to their forearms like an excited dog waiting for its owner to throw a ball as Halcyon's tail wagged, "we did it! Dre!" the golden latcher chirped before standing back up on all fours.

Dream had a slight nervous laugh but that didn't answer his question at all as a few of the members yelled at Sequoia for shaking off like a wet hound getting water everywhere but mostly on the group. Dream was still confused and he turned around looking at the fountain that was in the center of the village as he got up, his jeans all muddy as damp. Dream carefully walked over the fountains and looked into it, nothing as two birds perched across from him. Dream looked left and right seeing how the group was displayed as he examined the area closely seeing everyone was in a circle around the fountain. Dream was about to speak until he jumped in fright as a large red hand gripped onto his shoulder, with green eyes glancing at the hand Dream turned to his left looking up at Paralysis.

"Did..." Dream couldn't finish his sentence as his latcher spoke up.

"Did I do it, yeah, there's blood in the water so why not make a blood rift out of it~" Paralysis said before chuckling but a frown formed on his face as his mask hung around his neck, "I feel so tired after all that battling and forming a blood rift...that's so much work~" Paralysis spoke before looking up into the night sky seeing stars sparkling over head, "Wither then Mystic?" Paralysis questioned feeling a warm hand be gently placed onto his as a warm body leaned against him.

"I guess, just a few more battles to go." Dream said before looking off into the night sky, "just a few more and this chaos will be over, everyone will be safe again, Right." Dream said glancing at Paralysis.

"The darkness will clear and the roads will be safe to travel on one more, the seas are already free of danger..." Paralysis didn't know here he was going with what he said as he watcher the others stand up with their latchers speaking to them as the two phantoms perched on the fountain looking down at the group. Endie walked out but avoided everyone as well, water wasn't a good thing for the enderman to get near as their skin would rot and burn because of it. The young ender dragon and creeper came dashing out of nowhere hopping up and pawing at Dream and Paralysis to get their attention immediately as two hoglins raced out of nowhere meeting up with Techno and Ravage. A giant full grown spider crawled from the darkness approaching Bad and Skeppy seeing that they were okay as a large eager silverfish darted up George's leg crawling to his shoulder hanging out close to his warm neck. Large bees hovered and flew to a now fully healed Tubbo perching on his shoulders and Hivemind smiled as the bee latcher was back in their pure form that everyone was used to seeing.

The companions had this place on lockdown, they kept the sanctuary safe while the others were out and about fighting to protect the world from evil and dangers that brew within it, the group spoke and laughed as their compainsions jumped around joyfully as they got to see their friends again.

~~~~~~~

Trees swayed and rushed in the breezes as the group had now parted ways returning to their homes, feathers broken and tattered wavered around in the breeze watching over the sanctuary like a gargoyle on a mansion but a being perched in a tree with dimly lit eyes that where glossed over with an almost blindness like sheen. A voice hummed with ill intent as the being nodded his head as their broken wings opened up as the being took to the night skies gliding on the cold breeze flying far far away taking a few hours to return.

Stumbling feet and closing wings landed on the cold stone tiles as feathers fell away drifting away with the dust of times, "they've completed two tasks already, they just need two more" the being said as their face was masked by shadows, "they've killed the leviathan in mere hours, the wither is next, bound to die in seconds." the being added as they stood in front of the throne as gold chipped away from it as a near slightent tapping echoed through the halls.

"Let them" a glowing grin said as that grin widened with razor sharp teeth as luring pearl like eyes opened in the darkness as they tapped their fingers in a death bringing rhythm. But the figure on the throne moved and got up as their cloak swayed ever so slightly in the cold breeze, the person spoke up with a smile as they stared at the other person in the room, the entity's voice echoed with a hum as it made the other person shiver but agree with this controlling entity.

"He's still oblivious to the truth"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10.1K 241 47
When George starts doubting his life after a long while of being okay. When Dream doesn't know how to help him and remain mentally stable himself. W...
8.5K 213 8
*COVER ART IS MINE* Just sleepy bois oneshots cause im bored and why not (formerly just mcyt in general but then i was only writing sleepy ois and di...
24.9K 925 26
Y/n L/n or always known as "Sir Calypso". "He" is the best warrior that had ever lived, the one that ended the war. No one knows how nor will they ev...
431K 9.5K 62
Y/N lives on the Smp, where Dream has just been locked away, hated by everyone. But she's about to do something that will change their views on Dream...