My imprint ( Embry Call fanfi...

By rachael_dixon

When Sam uley's little sister moves back to La Push after going to art school what will happen when she is im... More

Coming home
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
~ Epilogue ~
New story!!

Chapter 5

20K 367 17
By rachael_dixon

Rachael's POV
--------------------

The next morning I told Sam I was gonna walk in the woods and go to the beach at do some drawing. he told me to be careful then I left.

I started at the beach a drew some of the rock formations, I was there for a couple of hours. I spent the rest of the day in the woods, I was surprised I didn't come across any of the boys.
The must not have been on patrol today.

I was sitting in a meadow drawing the trees and flowers I was so engrossed in the drawing I hadn't realized how dark it had got.

I started to try and get home but I wasn't seeing anything familiar. Shit I was lost. what am I gonna do know.

It was dark so I couldn't use the sun to help me get back all I had was the light of the full moon. Crap it's gonna get real cold real soon. What am I gonna do?

Embry's POV
-------------------

I haven't seen Rachael all day, I came across her scent a few times while on patrol but I didn't follow it Cuz paul and Sam yelled at me. I was looking forward to finally seeing her.

As soon as I walked in the house I could tell something was wrong.
Sam was pacing, Emily looked like she was about to cry, and the boys all had worried looks.

" What's up guys?" I asked. I didn't see Rachael, wonder where she is.
" It's Rachael she hasn't come home." Sam said. I hope I didn't hear that right.
" Excuse me." I said.
" Rachael left this morning and hasn't come back."
" It's 10 at night and it's freezing out side why aren't you looking for her!!"
I yelled. why would they wait this long? How long have they known?
" We were waiting for you." Jake told me.
" Well let's go then" I said and ran out side and phased.

Soon after i phased I felt the others phase too. We spread out searching everywhere. I finally caught her scent and ran as fast as I could.

" I see her" I told they guys using out wolf telepathy. They all phased back except Sam who came to us.
I noticed that Rachael was asleep and shaking, I went over to her and curled up around her.

She woke up briefly and said my name but fell back asleep. I got worried and told Sam to hurry up. when he showed up we took Rachael back home and laid her in her bed, she clutched to me so I couldn't leave.

Reluctantly Sam let me stay with her, when I laid down next to her she immediately curled into my side so I put my arms around her and fell asleep with her in my arms.

___________________________

Authors note: comment and tell me what you think, or something you think should happen, review.
Thx:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 3.4K 18
Inaaya Call, Embry's half sister from Britain has moved to La Push after her parents died in a car crash. As she is 16 not 18 she hasn't got a choice...
78.1K 1.2K 15
Embry's long lost sister is finally moving back to La Push after 17 years of living with her now deceased father in Malibu California. Her dad died i...
160K 2.3K 28
When the Swan twins Anya and Bella move to Forks Washington they had no idea what to expect. Anya has never felt like she belongs or that she's loved...
24.5K 601 39
Amy Braddock and her three sisters Carly, Tessa, and Sarah are moving to La Push, Washington for their parents jobs. When a Quileute legend comes tru...