My Perfect Partner💖(Complete...

By ArshitaVirley11

"And in that moment I felt our stars align, smiling back, I thanked them as we stood there side by side!" 😍 ... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Outfits And Decorations For The wedding! ❤️
Chapter 13
Notice! New Story!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (Last Chapter)

Chapter 12

1.6K 72 5
By ArshitaVirley11

Third Person's Pov

Shubman was sitting in his room deep in his thoughts about all the things that happened during these last two three days! He was affected by the fact that Arshita had a boyfriend and couldn't accept his feelings but only if he could do anything to change all this.

He was staring out of the window from his room as he himself was confused because earlier he thought that it was just a mere crush or something like that but after everything that happened, it turned to be pretty more than that! It wasn't just a crush now but some big damn feelings which he couldn't get rid off!

Shubman was lost in his thoughts when Abhishek entered his room but Shubman didn't even looked at him as he kept looking out, Abhishek looked at him for a moment and finally spoke as he sat in front of him on a bean bag.

"Shubi mai in dono me se kaunsa kurta pehnu?" Abhishek asked him showing two of his outfits and Shubman spoke up without even looking at him, "Black wala"

"Black toh option me hi nhi tha, kuch toh gadbad hai iske sath" Abhishek murmured to himself as he looked at him and again asked, "Acha mai kurte ke sath tie pehen lu kya?"

"Haa sure!" Shubman said subconsciously and Abhishek sighed as he once again asked gritting his teeth, "Aur tu ghuuse khayega ya thappad?"

"Ghuuse!" Shubman said still looking out and Abhishek nodded his head as he got up and punched Shubman's arm while saying, "Pagal ho kya? Bukhaar wagarh toh nhi hai tujhe? Kaisi harkate kr rha hai?"

Shubman's trance broke as he caressed his arm and looked at Abhishek giving out a weird look as he asked, "Maine kya kiya hai?"

"Kaunse khayalo me khoya hua hai? Kuch bhi nonsense baatein bole Jaa rha" Abhishek said sitting in front of him and Shubman just fell silent again when Ishan also entered his room. He looked at both of them making a weird face while walking upto them as he asked, "Ye couples ki tarah kya dheere dheere baatein krre ho dono?"

"Abeyy I'm straight, Shubi ko kuch ho gya hai so I was just asking" Abhishek said making a face and Shubman just shook his head at his two best friends when Ishan again spoke up, "Haa actually maine bhi notice kiya tu sangeet wale din se nonsense harkate krr rha hai! Kya baat hai?"

"Kuch nhi yarr I'm fine" Shubman said looking away while the two of them shared a look as Abhishek said, "I'm fine? Matlab tu bilkul bhi fine nhi hai"

"Abeyy mai keh—" Shubman was going to say when Ishan stopped him in between saying, "I guess it's about Arshita right?"

Shubman looked at him for a moment and then sighed as he looked down with a sad face while nodding his head.

"Okayyy what did she say?" Abhishek asked him and Shubman looked at both of them as he finally started speaking and told them everything she had told him on the night of sangeet, "In conclusion, she had a boyfriend! But she wants me to be a best friend to her"

"Whoa best friend zoned!" Ishan said and received a glare from both of them so he went silent keeping a finger on his lips when Abhishek asked, "So you're really affected! I thought you just had a small crush on her"

"I thought so too at first! But when she didn't accepted my feelings it hitted me that it's not just a small crush but some big and deep feelings, and I'm doomed now!" Shubman said running a hand through his hair and Ishan again spoke up, "I heard her relations with her boyfriend aren't too good"

"Yeah they were kind of on a break, but she talked to him and she's going to be back with him once she goes back to India, she still has feelings for him and she don't like to finish off relationships just because of small fights" Shubman said while Abhishek and Ishan just looked at him, they could tell just him looking at him that how much this thing was affecting him, and they really wanted to help him! But how?

"Then you shouldn't be even a friend to her" Abhishek said and Shubman looked at him in confusion as he asked, "Areyy kyuu?"

"Kyuki tu jitna uske paas rahega teri feelings utni badhegi and you'll get more and more hurt, so you need to be away from her" Ishan said and Shubman just sighed while looking out of the window and saw Arshita working around telling her team for the preparations of the wedding.

"I'm trying but I can't do it! Jitni bhi koshish krlu usse dooor rehne ki but as soon as she comes in front of me, these feelings just come again and much stronger every time" Shubman said glancing out of the window with a sad look on his face as he continued saying, "You know it's easy to go from friendship to love but it's extremely difficult to go back to being friends after you fall in love"

"Don't worry bro we'll figure it out parr abhi tu aise sada sa muh leke nhi baith sakta because meri baraat ka time hone wala hai" Ishan said hitting his arm and Shubman nodded his head while giving out a small smile while saying, "Ha ha tu tension mat le, we're going to rock your baraat!"

"Good then should we go get ready?" Abhishek said getting up and they both nodded too as they started going out of the room when Abhishek suddenly stopped them, "Ayee wait!"

"Ab kya hai?" Ishan asked him and he showed the two outfits he had bought earlier while saying, "Iss romeo ke chakkar me mai jo krne aaya tha vo toh bhul hi gya, jaldi batao mai kaunsi sherwani pehnu? Itna hot lagu ki 5-10 ladkiya flat ho hi jaye" he asked while smirking while Ishan and Shubman looked at each other and then at him, "Cream one!? Tu ye pehnega toh hum log ko ek do bhabhi mil hi jaegi" Shubman said patting his back and Abhishek grinned as the three of them walked out of the room, "Aur mai romeo nhi hu" Shubman added while Abhishek gave him a cheeky smile asking, "Toh majnu? Ya ranjha?"

"Look who's talking? Jo harr baar me apni ex-girlfriend ko yaad krta hai" Ishan said laughing and Shubman gave him a high five while Abhishek just made a face as they finally went to where all the other boys were getting ready.

"Damn I look so good kahi Niki mujhe Shaadi ke liye propose na krde" Mayank said looking at himself in the mirror while Shubman, Ishan and Abhishek entered and started laughing at his statement.

"Bs kr Mayank! Tu pichle aadhe ghante se yahi baat bol rha hai" Shreyas said laughing and Mayank looked at them while making a face while saying, "You guys are just jealous!"

"Meri toh shadi hai, why would I get jealous?" Ishan said as she took his outfit and going to get ready when Rishabh threw a pillow at him saying, "Because tu uski sautan hai, toh tu sbse jada jealous hoga"

"Point to be noted" Shubman said laughing and Ishan just gave them all a disgusted look while he went in to get ready, "Ye Mandy aur Nagar kaha hai?" Abhishek asked looking around the room when Prithvi spoke up, "Dono already tayyar hoke kuch important business pe gye hai"

"Haiinn kaunsa important business?" Shubman asked in confusion while everyone shrugged not knowing the reason as they didn't tell anyone, "Pakka kuch harkat krne gye honge, parr mujhe bhi le jaate tog maja aata na" Mayank said making a face and Rishabh chuckled while saying, "Tu pehle Niki ke proposal ke sapne dekh le"

They all laughed and kept on getting ready when finally after half an hour all of them were ready and Ishan was still looking at himself in the mirror as he was too nervous to do anything else.

When suddenly Manjot and Nagar entered in the room with a box in their hands each.

They all looked at them as they kept the boxes on the side carefully and opened the room's door as the Nikita Ahana and Tanya entered in with some snacks and other boxes in their hands.

"Ye sb kya ho rha hai? Kaunsi dukan loot ke aaye ho tum log?" Abhishek asked them all and while they sighed in relief while sitting anywhere they got the space while huffing after carrying all the things.

"Aur tum ladkiya yaha kya krr rhe ho? Chia ke sath kaun hai?" Ishan asked confusingly and Manjot spoke up, "sb smjhate hai pehle ek banda kum hai abhi, Shubi go and help her"

"Haiin? Kaun? Mai kyu? Kya karna hai?" Shubman asked while setting his hair and Manjot just made a face as he pushed him out of the room and suddenly someone came in front of him with two boxes in her hands.

Arshita!

He thought as he wasn't able to see her face because of the boxes in front of her so he immediately took the boxes from her hands and she sighed in relief while setting her lehanga.

"Thank god you came, I thought I was trip because of these boxes and this lehanga" Arshita said as she straightened her hair while Shubman was busy looking at her as she looked so beautiful and ethereal in that outfit right now and he couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"Were you getting ready?" Arshita asked him but he was zoned out so she shook her hand in front of his face, and clicked her fingers as he finally came out of his thoughts, "Where are you lost Shub?"

"Uhhh I... Nowhere! You're looking gorgeous" He blurted out and Arshita smiled while tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear, "Thank you, but are you going to go like this?" She asked him pointing at his feet as he was all ready but was still in his slippers and Shubman gave out an embarrassed smile while rubbing the back of his neck saying, "No I was still getting ready but Mandy pushed me out to help you with this"

"Ohh btw you're still looking great even with these slippers" Arshita said chuckling and he laughed while replying, "Ofcourse, I could go like this and still make girls fall for me"

Arshita looked at him for a moment as they both laughed and finally went inside where everyone else was, "Finally this is here" Manjot said taking the boxes from Shubman when Rishabh shouted, "Abeyy saalo ye sb ho kya rha hai? Kuch bataega?"

"You scared me, stop shouting" Tanya said who was sitting beside him and and he gave her silly smile when Nagar spoke up, "Let me show you guys, thissss!" He said excitedly while pulling out the bottles of vodka and beer from the boxes and showing them to everyone.

"Ye tha tum log ka important business?" Abhishek asked them and they both nodded as Manjot said, "Ofcourse baraat me daaru aur snacks na ho toh maza nahi aata, so this is very important"

"Bhut acha kaam kiya Mandy, I'm proud of you" Rishabh said patting his back when Shubman asked, "Okay but what about you girls? Aren't you all supposed to be with Chia?"

"Yeah but we also wanted to attend the baraat so we came after much pleading from her mom, and then we found Mandy and Nagar on the way and they asked us for help so here we are" Arshita said explaining everything and everyone nodded when Mayank said while coming upto Nikita, "And here I thought that you really came to propose me, btw you look so hot today babyy"

"Haiin what proposal?" Nikita asked confused and Shreyas laughed while saying, "Nothing much! Just Mayank and his fantasies! Btw let me take a look a my girlfriend" He said pushing past Mayank and Nikita as he wrapped an arm around Ahana's shoulders and she smiled widely.

"You're looking damn good today" Ahana said to Shreyas and he kissed her cheek saying, "Not more than you beautiful"

"They're being so cliche just because they are new at this" Shubman said making a face and everyone laughed when Ishan stomped his foot saying, "This is wrong yaar! Tum sbne toh apne apne partners ko dekh liya, what about me? I also want to see Chia do badly" He said whining like a kid when Manjot made his sit on the bed and handed him the bottle of vodka saying, "Senti mat ho peele, Kaam aaega shadi me"

"Mujhe nhi peeni beyy, mai shadi me nashedi nahi lagna chahta! Chia will get angry if she finds it out" Ishan said making a face and while everyone gave him a look.

"Bro I'm telling you'll need this warna pandit ji ke mantra se bore ho jaega, just go for it bro shadi hai teri" Rishabh said taking the bottle near his mouth and making his drink while Ishan finally drank some of it making wierd faces as everyone hooted.

We all are laughing at Ishan's weird expressions when suddenly his mother entered the room and everyone went quiet while Manjot hid the vodka bottle behind himself.

She looked around weirdly for a moment as she asked, "Itni shanti kyu hai bacho?"

"Hum log pooja krr rhe the aunty shadi se pehle acha hota hai" Rishabh said innocently while everyone else tried not to laugh, and his mother just chuckled, "Acha acha ho gyi na Pooja, chalo ab baraat ka time ho gya hai" She said and they all nodded as she went out and finally they sighed in relief.

"Saalo agar mummy dekh leti toh shadi se pehle meri jaan le leti" Ishan said hitting Manjot's head and he made a face while saying, "Mara nhi na, chal ab ghodi ko wait nhi karana chahiye"

Arshita's Pov

We all came out of the room and down to where everyone was waiting for the baraat to start. As soon as Ishan sat up on the horse the dhol started play and we all hooted and shouted.

"Ek min ek min" Ishan shouted and everyone looked at him as he spoke up again saying, "Vo mai keh rha tha ki nachte nachte mujhe peeche mat bhul jana waise hi ye ghodi thodi si dangerous lag rhi hai"

"Tu tension mat hum log ghodi ko bhi dance kra denge" Mayank said laughingly and Ishan gave him a look, "Tujhe dekh ke toh ye pakka Ishan ko phek degi" Abhishek said making everyone laugh.

"Ayee stop it guys meri sautan ki pareshan mat kro he'd already nervous" Nikita said giggling and Ishan nodded his head while saying, "You're right for the first time sautan"

"Mandy ate you going to dance with that in your hands all the time?" I asked Manjot who was holding a box of vodka bottles in his hand and he shooked his head innocently saying, "Ofcourse ye toh baraat ki jaan hai"

"Dulhe se jada toh inn bottles ki value hai" Shubman said laughing and Ishan just made a face, "Krlo beta sb log mazee mera bhi din aaega, sbki shadi hogi" He said and everyone just laughed when finally the dhol and songs started playing and everyone hooted in excitement.

We all started dancing as the baraat started moving further and everyone was enjoying with their weird dances.

Manjot came from behind as we all girls were dancing and started handing out a bottle of beer one by one to all of us and we looked at him weirdly.

"You need this to enjoy girls! Lekin kisi ko batana mat warna tum log ke boyfriends mujhe maar dalege" He said and we all laughed while Ahana said, "No worries! Tumhare jaisa dewar sbko mile" she said while laughing and patted his back while just gave out a proud look and walked back to the boys.

We were all busy in dancing when suddenly I felt someone's hand on my shoulders, thinking of it to be some creep I was ready to slap the shit out of him so I had already my hand raised but when I turned to look I found Shubman cutely looking at me as he put his head on my shoulder.

"Shub? What are you doing? I was going to slap you!" I said looking at him as he while his face still on my shoulder and I could feel his breathe on my neck. He slowly looked up at me as he spoke up, "Haww maine kya kiya jo tum mujhe marne wali thi?" he asked keeping his hand on his cheek and I looked at him for a moment, "How much did you drink?" I asked him and he thought for a moment.

"Ek bottle mandy ne di thi. Ek bottle Rishu ne aur aadhi bottle Mayank aur Abhay ne bhi, toh total hui..." He was saying while I just chuckled, "That's really enough you shouldn't drink more" I said and he nodded his head while saying, "Why can't you handle drunk Shub? I won't throw up I promise!" He said chuckling and I gave him a glare while asking, "Are you making fun of me?"

Shubman just shooked his head in denial and I chuckled when Abhishek also came upto us while saying, "Pata ha isne apni aadhi bachi bottle Ishan ko pila di, bichara ghodi ke upar se sb blur dikh rha hoga usko" He said while laughing and I just sighed, they didn't even leave Ishan.

"Do you want some too?" Shubman asked me bringing a vodka bottle in front of my face and I gave him a look while shaking my head in denial, "Tu peele" He said giving the bottle to Abhishek and next moment held my hand as he started dragging me towards everyone else while shouting, "Okay then let's dance! Abhay peeche se apni baaki bhabhiyo ko bhi pe aa"

I just laughed while he bought me to where everyone was dancing and everyone joined us as we all danced our hearts out while Ishan was also dancing with just his hands otherwise he would fall down.

"Guyss see this!" Rishabh said showing everyone a bundle of notes and then started showering them on everyone while dancing but then finally stopped when Tanya held him. We all were laughing and dancing when we finally came near the entrance of the wedding venue.

"Okay we need go now, for our next role from Chia's side" Tanya said we all girls started going towards the entrance before they could enter as we had to do the welcome as bridesmaids while Shriya was already looking out of the window from her room happily as the baraat reached. She had the biggest smile on her face as the boys helped Ishan to come down and he also danced with them as they finally came and stood on the entrance on the other side.

"Okay ab hum log ka saali wala role!" Nikita said and Manjot spoke up suddenly, "Mai bhi uss side aa jata hu, kam se kam mujhe bhi gift mil jaega" he said and Shreyas hitted his head saying, "Shut up uske liye Pehle apna gender change krke phir baat krenge"

Everyone laughed as he made a face and Ishan stood in the middle while smiling, "Okay jaldi jaldi swagat kro apne jiju ka, I can't wait to see Chia!" he said and we all chuckled while I said, "You'll soon be able to but first our gifts jiju!"

"I have it, Rishu vo envelope dena jo maine tujhe diya tha" Ishan said turning to Rishabh and he nodded while checking his pockets but didn't found anything, "Paise kaha gye?" he asked confused and Ishan gave him a look while saying, "Tere paas the mujhse kya puch rha hai jaldi de mai khada khada thakk gya hu"

"Sachi nhi mil rhe yaar" Rishabh said once again checking his pockets when Shubman spoke up, "Yaad aaya kahi tu uss envelope ki baat toh nhi krr rha jo tune khol ke paiso ki baarish ki thi"

"Shitt" Rishabh said as his eyes widened and he looked here and there and everyone started laughing, "Woww now what? You can't go inside because of him" Ahana said laughing and Ishan punched Rishabh in the arm, "Sorry bro"

"Kya kaam kiya Rishu, I'm proud of you" Mayank said laughing and we all chuckled.

"I have prepared something else too, apni saaliyo ko dissappoint nhi krta mai! Here!" Ishan said bringing out small boxes and handed them out to us and we opened them happily, it had our name personalized gold lockets!

"This is so beautiful! Thank you Ishu, babyy se baad me compensating jarur lena" Tanya said laughing and Rishabh just gave out a silly smile while I gave Ishan a scissors and he cut the ribbon, and we fed him some sweets as they all finally came inside.

The boys took Ishan on the stage as he sat there, I was standing on the stage too when I looked at Shubman and he still looked very drunk, so I decided to make him drink some lemon water.

"Shub come with me" I said to him and he turned to look at me smiling widely, "Ohh I was finding you, do you want some too?" " he asked me showing another bottle of vodka and I sighed,"Nope! Is that your favourite question?" I asked while snatching the bottle from his hand and he made a face while saying, "I want to tell you something"

"Later! Come with me" I said as I grabbed his hand and took him near the beverages corner and made him stand in a corner.

I took a glass of lemon water and went upto him, I forwarded the glass towards him but he just kept looking at me as he gripped my hand and turned my back towards the wall as he stood in front of me.

"I want to tell you something!" He said while I looked at him wide eyes as he was very close to me, "What?" I asked slowly and he sighed as he spoke up again.

"I'm jealous! Abhay told me to stay away but I can't, it's really difficult for me" he said slurring in words and I just couldn't understand what he was trying to talk to about?

"What are saying Shub? Whom do you need to stay away from?" I asked him and he made a face while saying, "He says I'll get hurt..... But.. I.. I don't know what to do... I hate that guy! What was his name? Aya" He was saying and I was still not able understand anything when Nikita called me as we had to go to bring Shriya down.

"Arshu let's go fast" She said and from a bit far and I looked back at Shubman who was still looking at me, "Shub please drink this! I have to go right now, we'll talk later okay" I told him as I handed him the lemonwater and walked away.

I don't know what he was trying to say! Why was he acting so weird? Maybe he's just drunk!
_______________________________________

Heyaa guys I'm finally back with an update and I hope you all liked it. I wasn't getting any ideas so sorry for the late update but this was really a big one! Pheww!

Shriya_129 finally here your shadi ki baraat babes! Hope you enjoyed it and don't worry you're coming on the next chapter! 😝❤️

Vote and comment guys! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 2.2K 35
This Story is about Shubman Gill and Pallak Nair who happen to meet at a wedding and hit off instantly but due to a misunderstanding Shubman doesn't...
96.5K 4.3K 38
I take two steps forward. I take two steps back. We come together cause opposite attracts. And you know....... it ain't fictious, just a natural fact...
21.1K 1.2K 16
It was bound to happen. Ishan knew it was. He was just optimistic all these months thinking that there might be a chance. Well, now he could feel how...
38K 1.7K 31
Shubman in his wildest dreams wouldn't imagine that he would fall for his idol's daughter, but what happens when he does? Sara Tendulkar didn't know...