Back Up! * Taekook

By voguebts

"Can you back up!?" He said with a little sass. "Sir it's my job to stand by close" he replied. "Not too clos... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

24

19.1K 902 408
By voguebts

Jungkook finally found his room and unlocked it, he walked inside settling his stuff on the floor and chairs. He walked around the room for couple minutes, then grabbed his phone and walked out the room. He leaned on the wall waiting for Taehyung patiently.

Joonie‼️
Floor 45 room 13

Jungkook's phone buzzed, he looked at it memorizing it before shutting it off and putting it back in his pocket.

After awhile Taehyung got there approaching him. "Waiting for your boyfriend?" Taehyung rolled his eyes opening the door to his room. "First girlfriend and now boyfriend, make up your mind Mr.Kim"

"Whatever" Taehyung grumbled pushing his bags and suitcases into the room "I'm heading over to Namjoon's if you need anything call me" he said waiting for a reply or nod but nothing.

He sighed and started to walk away "who gave you permission to go? You have to stay here and take care of me" he heard Taehyung snap. He turned around and stared "I don't need permission, and I thought you didn't need a babysitter"

Taehyung crossed his arms not liking this attitude of Jungkook's "I didn't mean it like that! And drop the attitude"

Jungkook wanted to argue back but it was pointless, he will just make things worse and wont become friends with him. "alright I'm sorry, can I please go now?"

Taehyung didn't say anything and took his silence as a yes. Jungkook turned around walking away.
-
-
-
-
Jungkook approached Namjoon's room knocking on the door, Namjoon opened it greeting him with a smile. "You ready to go?" He asked, Jungkook nodded and followed him out the building. "I got us an Uber, he should be here any minute" he said as they both watched the cars go by.

After awhile the Uber arrived, the both got in buckling themselves. "Is make-up expensive?" Jungkook asked looking out the window. "Sometimes, depends on the brand"

Jungkook hummed "when do we stop this whole thing?" He asked, "when the moment comes, we both will know when the moment comes" Namjoon replied. "Did Taehyung say anything you leaving?"

Jungkook scoffed remembering earlier events "he wanted me to stay and take care of him I guess"

"Aww, Jin just told me to fuck off and leave him alone... jealousy is what I smell" Namjoon smirked, Jungkook shook his head unsurprised "will you ever give Taehyung a chance?"

"A chance? I mean yeah I'll give him a second chance I'm already am it just-"

"No, not like that Jungkook"

"Oh..."

"So?"

Jungkook shrugged feeling his cheeks heat up "if he kissed you would you kiss back?"

'Why can I see myself kissing him? And I don't find it gross, I find it calming'

"Y-yeah" Jungkook whispered, Namjoon hummed "just don't fall in love too quick or-"

"No! I'm not falling in love Namjoon! I don't see him more than a friend!"

Namjoon sighed "keep telling yourself that Jungkook, and if you guys do end up kissing you can not say you guys are friends afterwards. Cause friends don't kiss!"

"Friends with benefits do!"

"Is that what you want with him? Nothing serious just sex and friendship"

"I've never wanted anything serious with him!"

"You sure?"

"Positive! Just friends that's all!"

"Well then this plan won't work out"

"What why?"

"Since you want him back as a friend, you should be trying to talk things out with him, do things that friends do... not acting like we're something more than friends because that is not the way to bring him back as your friend... I wanna make Jin jealous and come running after me meanwhile you just want a friendship where- I don't know! What do you want him to feel!?"

Jungkook stayed quiet not saying anything "you're confused Jungkook, and in both ways"

"I know I'm straight!" He defended, "I'm not going to tell you what your sexuality is because that's not for me to say but your feelings towards Taehyung are confusing and I get that"

Jungkook sighed and leaned his head back "tell me Jungkook do you really want something more with Taehyung? And be honest with yourself and me"

Jungkook shrugged feeling tears prickle in his eyes "I-I dont Namjoon..." his voice cracked, "hey hey it's okay Kookie, don't cry you're stronger than that" Namjoon scooted closer to him. "I-I just wanna make my mother proud, I can't be gay and a failure I just can't"

"You're mother is very proud of you Jungkook! And even if you are gay your mother will still be proud of you for not holding yourself back. Jungkook your mother knows you're not straight and you telling yourself and everyone else that you are is hurting her because you can't be yourself, all she wants is for you to be happy and be yourself not forcing yourself to love a women"

A tear slowly made it's way to Jungkook's cheek "you're amazing Jungkook, but you need to be yourself please" Namjoon said before wiping his tear away. Jungkook nodded and sniffed wiping his eyes "b-but I'm still confused"

"About?"

"My sexuality and Taehyung, can I least try to see if I'm gay?"

"Of course! And if something doesn't feel right you stop immediately don't force yourself anymore Okay?"

"Okay" Jungkook whispered back, Namjoon wrapped an arm around making him lean his head on his shoulder. "Thank you Namjoon"

"I'm always here, your hyung will always be here"

They both heard a sniff from the front "t-that touched my heart" the man said "it made me think that I should also be myself, thank you for that"

"No problem sir" Namjoon replied as the car stopped "here's your stop" the man said, "oh, thank you" Namjoon smiled giving the man a tip before getting off with Jungkook. "We're at the mall?" Jungkook asked as he watched people walk in and out the building.

"Yup, best place to find make up I think" Namjoon said as he started to walk towards the entrance with Jungkook behind him. "Okay so what type of make up will we need?"

"Uh eyeshadow I think?" Namjoon said unsure looking around looking for any makeup stores "are we gonna put hickeys on our eyes?" Jungkook looked at him confused making Namjoon chuckle. "No Jungkook, you'll see once we head back to the hotel"

Jungkook nodded and followed Namjoon behind quietly. After awhile they approached a store called Sephora "hello, welcome to Sephora is there anything you're looking for?" A young women who looked to be around her thirty's came up to them. "Yes, uh is there any eyeshadow?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, right this way" the women said taking them to the other side of the store "right here, if you need anything just go up to the front counter" she said, the boys nodded and watched her walk away.

"Anyways, which one do your think is the best?" Namjoon asked putting his hands on his hips looking around. Jungkook shrugged also looking around "they seem the same to me"

"Right? This circle one looks cool how much is it? $36.00!?? Damn no wonder why women end up being broke they spend too much money looking pretty"

"Right!! We should look for another one" Jungkook said and Namjoon agreed looking for other ones. "They're all rectangle..." Namjoon muttered, Jungkook hummed agreeing with him. "We should take the circle one" Jungkook suggested.

"Yup" and with that they got the circle eyeshadow palette. "There better be a lot of nice colors" Jungkook said holding the bag "hell yeah, or else I'm giving Sephora a bad review" Namjoon said making Jungkook laugh.

"Alright so what now?" Jungkook asked looking around, Namjoon shrugged and also looked around "I don't wanna go back to the hotel yet" he said.

"Yeah it doesn't feel right, wanna look for new clothes?" Namjoon suggested. Jungkook agreed and they both walked into a store without looking at the sign. "Bro why is there so many thongs? Shit look at those models on the wall! Wait wait be loyal to Jin" Namjoon whispered to himself.

"Uhh I think we just walked into Victoria Secret! Let's get the fuck out!" Jungkook turned around about leave but Namjoon stopped him "wait let me buy one for Jin"

Jungkook looked at him wide eyes "w-what"

"I'm just kidding let's go" Namjoon laughed and walked out he store, Jungkook shook his head following him. "Alright whats next?"

"Let's buy something for them" Namjoon suggested walking towards a jewelry store. "Alright, but I'm not buying anything for Taehyung maybe for my mom but I still haven't fixed my friendship with Taehyung" Jungkook warned as they walked into the store.

"Oh please we both know you're walking out with two expensive things"

"No Namjoon, I already wasted my money on those roses I'm not wasting my money again on some jewelry he could buy himself"
-
-
-
Namjoon was right, Jungkook did walk out with two expensive necklaces "so um" Namjoon started

"Shut up! It's your fault!"

"How!? All I said is that all you're getting" Namjoon shook his head. "Shut up! Just shut up I wanna go back to the hotel now"

"Alright alright"

Namjoon pulled out his phone getting an Uber for both of them.
-
-
-
-
"Alright so how do we do this?" Jungkook asked sitting on Namjoon's bed pulling out the eyeshadow palette "let's look up tutorials on YouTube" Namjoon said pulling out his phone also sitting on the bed.

Jungkook nodded opening the palette "woah! There's so many colors!" He exclaimed showing Namjoon, Namjoon smiled dapping one of the colors and sliding it across his wrist "that's beautiful! I'm leaving them a good review but for now let's look for tutorials" he said going back to his phone.

Jungkook nodded and did the same thing as Namjoon pulling up his sleeve and spreading every color on his arm. "Okay so- woah, you're gonna waste all the colors" Namjoon said grabbing a brush, Jungkook pulled down his sleeve with pink cheeks "sorry"

"It's fine, you can keep it after this" Namjoon said sitting closer to Jungkook. "Really?" Jungkook asked smiling, Namjoon nodded and pushed his head to the side showing his neck. "Okay let's start this" Namjoon smirked before patting the brush on a color.
-
-
-
"This is too fucking hard! It look's like a alien smacked it's lips against you, you know what let me give you real one instead" Namjoon grabbed his head pulling him closer to him "w-wait no Namjoon stop! J-just keep trying" Jungkook pushed him away. "Ugh how about you try it on me, just follow what the women says in the video" Namjoon said giving him the brush, Jungkook nodded and took it.

He played the video from the beginning and started to work on Namjoon's neck.
-
-
"Holy shit! How are you so good at this?" Namjoon exclaimed checking himself out in the bathroom mirror, Jungkook right next to him "I just followed what the lady said, it wasn't that hard" Jungkook smiled wiping Namjoon's artwork off his neck.

"They looks so real! Wow good job Jungkook" Namjoon praised, "thank you, let me just do mine and we're done" Jungkook said grabbing the pallet and brush again and started to work on his own neck. After awhile he finished and smiled "they do look real, alright so what do we do now?" He asked.

"Nothing we're done for the day, tomorrow we have to act as if we hook up" Namjoon said walking out the bathroom with Jungkook following behind him with the palette. "Oh okay, and then?"

"I don't know we'll see from there, you should go to sleep you look tired" Namjoon said giving him his bag where Taehyung's and his mom's necklaces were. Jungkook nodded and grabbed it "well goodnight hyung, I had fun tonight" he smiled opening the door.

"Goodnight sweet cheeks" Namjoon said smacking his ass "Namjoon!" He squeaked

"Get use to it, I'll be doing that every now and then" Namjoon laughed, Jungkook shook his head and left.
-
-
-
He approached his room and looked at Taehyung's room. The lights were off which meant Taehyung was sleeping he sighed and walked into his own room. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 24.7K 85
"How many times do I have to say I'm not a kid, hyung. Stop treating me like a petty kid who always need care and protection". Taehyung shouted clenc...
954K 27.1K 82
" Now that you know, I suppose I must kill you due to my safety and others " " I don't care if you're dangerous I still love you and I'll die for yo...
784K 36.5K 21
"Yah! He's too innocent to learn that!" -Jin Jungkook wants to teach innocent Taehyung about 'life'...if you know what he means. Top Kookie || Bottom...
333K 13.9K 23
"I KNEW IT!" He pushed Jungkook away. "I'm not your property Jeon, I can touch who the fuck I want!" Taehyung banged the door and left the house. Ju...