Tabitha Geller | Friends Fanf...

By HisKoala2003

This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT

16

3.1K 49 4
By HisKoala2003

-November 11th 1995-

At Monica and Rachel's apartment.Monica has made food for Phoebe and Rachel to taste.Monica offered me some but I refused.

Monica:Ok this is pumpkin pie with mockolate cookie crumb crust.This is mockolate cranberry cake and these are mockolate chip cookies.Just like the Indians served.

Rachel:"Takes a bite".Oh my god.

Monica:Oh my god.Good?.

Rachel:Oh my god I can't believe you let me put this in my mouth."Runs to the sink to spit it out".

Phoebe:Oh,oh sweet Lord!.This is what evil must taste like!.

-November 12th 1995-

    At Central Perk.Chandler,Monica,Joey,Me and Phoebe are talking about a list Ross made comparing Julie and Rachel.

Chandler:My diary!.My diary that's brilliant.I should have told her it was my diary she never would have made me read her my diary.

Monica:You know that's true.You'd be a great person to have around the day after an emergency.

Phoebe:I-I cannot believe Ross even made this list.What a dinkus.

Joey:Hey cut him some slack.It was Chandler's idea.

Tabitha,Phoebe,Monica:What?.

Chandler:Oh good I was hoping that would come up.

Monica:This was your idea?.

Tabitha:What were you thinking?.

Chandler:All right let's get some perspective here ok?.These things they happen for a reason.

Monica:Yeah.You!.

Chandler:All right Pheebs back me up here ok?.You believe in that karma crap don't you?.

Phoebe:Yeah by the way good luck in your next life as a dung beetle.

   Later Me,Monica,Chandler,Joey and Phoebe all enter Monica and Rachel's apartment confused.At hearing Ross's voice.

Ross:Number six...The way you smell.

Joey:"Opens the drapes".Hey Ross!.What are you doing?.

Ross:Hey Joey.You wanna open the window?.

Joey:Oh yeah I do.

   Joey opens the window and Ross comes in soaked from rain.

Tabitha:What are you doing out there?.

Ross:I am uh I am...

Monica:Oh you must be freezing.You know what you need?.How about a nice steaming cup of hot Mockolate?.

   Ross runs to Rachel's bedroom knocking on the door.

Ross:Rach come on open up.Rach come on, come on,Rach.You got to give me another chance.

Rachel opens the door.

Rachel:No.

Ross:No?.

Rachel:That's what I said.

Chandler:Look maybe we should go?.

Rachel:No you guys you really don't have to go we're done talking.

Ross:Rach come on look I know how you must feel.

Rachel:"Tears up".No you don't Ross. Imagine the worst things you think about yourself.Now how would you feel if the one person that you trusted the most in the world not only thinks them too but actually uses them as reasons not to be with you.

Ross:No but,but I wanna be with you in spite of all those things.

Rachel:Oh well that's,that's mighty big of you Ross.

We all begin to leave as Rachel speaks up.

Rachel:I said don't go!.

Ross:You know what?.You know what?.If things were the other way around there's nothing you could put on a list that would ever make me not want to be with you.

Rachel:Well then I guess that's the difference between us.See I'd never make a list.

   Rachel closes the door in his face.Ross walks back to the couch and sits down.

Joey:"Quietly".I never know how long you're supposed to wait in this type of a situation before you can talk again you know?.

Ross just stares at us.

Joey:Maybe a little longer.

-November 16th 1995-

-Tabitha's dream-

   I was walking down the isle looking around seeing Monica,Ross,Chandler,Phoebe and Rachel's faces.I arrive to the altar and I look down to see i am in a wedding dress.I look over to see the groom and it is Joey Tribbiani smiling at me.

-Dream ends-

   I wake up with a gasp at the dream and just before I can lay back down there is a knock at my door.I get up and go to open it to see Rachel.

Tabitha:Hey Rach.

Rachel:Hello Tab...No questions just do as I say and go get dressed.

I nod suspiciously at Rachel and I go get dressed.

   After getting dressed I grab my jacket and I go to Rachel.

Rachel:Coffee first...I know you need it.

   I chuckle and I nod at Rachel as we leave my apartment.We talk on the way to a cab and we go to get coffee afterwards Rachel takes us to a shopping mall and we get out of the cab paying the driver.

-30 minutes later-

   Me and Rachel look thru clothes and I begin to think of my dream last night.I sigh as I think of it and Rachel looks at me with a curious face.

Rachel:What's wrong sweetie?.

Tabitha:I can't stop thinking about a dream I had last night.

Rachel:Well tell me about it!.

Tabitha:Well there is an explanation for why I had the dream.

Rachel:Hm?.

Rachel looks at me waiting for answers.

Tabitha:Well um I'm in love with someone.

Rachel:Really?."Smiles".

I nod at her as I think of Joey.

Tabitha:But if I tell him...I could end up hurting him...You see I'm in love with Joey.

Rachel:Ah I see...You and him are quite close.

Tabitha:Yeah and anyway last night I had a dream we were getting married.

Rachel:Awe.

Tabitha:Rachel I don't know what to do."Groans".

Rachel:Just do what you think is best.

   I nod at Rachel and we continue shopping.After a while we go back to my place and i drop off my groceries as Rachel brings hers to her and Monica's.Soon Rachel arrives back with a smile and takes my arm dragging me to her and Monica's apartment.We go in and everyone shouts.

Everyone:Happy Late Gotcha Day!.

   I see my group of friends and adoptive parents.

Monica:We didn't get to celebrate while you were gone so we decided to celebrate now.

Rachel:It was all Monica's idea.

Ross:Happy Gotcha Day Tab."Kisses Tabs forehead".

Tabitha:Thanks Bro...And thank you Monnie for doing this.

Rachel:Lets do presents!.

   The group all bring me to a table and I begin to open presents.I open one to see a headset microphone.

Chandler:That's from me.I thought it would be easier for your job.

Tabitha:Thanks Chandler.

I open another present to find a necklace.

Phoebe:That's from me so you can sing in style!.

Tabitha:Thanks Pheebs.

   I open another gift to see a framed picture of Me,Ross and Monica when we were younger.

Monica:Me and Ross found some old photos and we thought we would make this for you.

I hug Ross and Monica.

Ross:Careful we may fall over.

Tabitha:You guys are the best siblings ever.

   I sit back down and open another gift to see two rings I haven't seen since I was a little kid.My parents wedding rings.

Jack:Me and Judy thought it was time you have them.

Judy:They would have wanted you too.

Jack:We would have gave you them sooner but you were a wild child.

   I nod and teary eyed look at the rings.I grab the rings and slide them onto my right ring finger.Joey then grabs my arm and brings me to the couch where he presses play on the remote and videos of Me and Joey when we first met shows up.

We all watch the video together.

(Joey:"Video tapping Tabitha".Hey Tabby...How you doing?.

Tabitha:"Throws sand at Joey".Oh shush JoJo!.

Joey:"Laughing".)

   Me and Joey laugh at the memory of our beach day.

(Joey:"Grabs Tabitha and brings her into the camera view tickling her".

Tabitha:"Laughing".Stop you idiot..."Laughing".or I'll slap you into next year!.

Joey:"Lets go".)

   Me,Joey and the group laugh at a series of memories Joey had recorded.Once the video is over I hug Joey.

Tabitha:Thanks for that video.

Joey:Anytime.

I also the back of his head.

Joey:Ow!.What you do that for?.

Tabitha:That's for not asking permission to record it."Smirks".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.5K 15
When Chandler tries to prove to Meredith he can be in a just sex relationship, they both end up getting more than they asked for, despite both of the...
4K 62 19
Alessia Glen and her best friend Scarlet Nix move into an apartment that happens to be right beside Chandler Bing and Joey Tribbiani. Scarlet and Ch...
2.5M 60.2K 82
❝ Kiss me slowly As if the seconds didn't pass As if it were a farewell Look at me with the shine Of the illusion of spring Of the excitement of summ...
118K 3.9K 54
lizzie geller was grossly in love with her older sister's best friend rachel green in high school. seeing her in a wedding dress in their hang out sp...