When I Finally Step Out .

Galing kay Hijabi-baby

Tortured by the man he calls her father for so long , she almost dies in his hands but still adamantly vowing... Higit pa

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 32

60 8 0
Galing kay Hijabi-baby

The next day .(Saturday)

I woke up from my really soft , comfy and relaxing bed .

Yesterday was ... Something I guess . Who would have guessed I would have had a conversation with blonde lady yesterday . * Scoff *

Definitely not happening again .
One thing I know is that if human school is the same as cartoon school ; then high school is going to be paradise .

I walked into my bathroom , freshened up and walked out smelling like roses with a towel around my body and a wet hair .

I went inside my walk-in closet as I sat in front of my dressing mirror and applied my lotions .

I Went through my racks to search for clothes for the day .

* Sigh * Blonde lady could have just told me she would throw my old clothes away instead of lying to me . I mean there are like five clothes hanging right now .

I took a polko dot purple below the knee sundress .

I waited for my hair to dry before styling it by straighting it but bending the end slightly inwards . .

I got out of my room and yelled on my way down .

" Blonde lady please I'm hungry ! "- I sang .

I did say please so I'm not being rude , Right ?

" You are being rude again Scarlet ! " - she yelled back . Yep , I was wrong .

I smirked as I sat on my instructed seat .

" Bon appetit , "- she sang as she served a hot and sweet scent of omelette hitting my nose causing an annoying rumbling from my stomach .

" Thank you , "- I said before I dug into the food and soon finished it in less than five minutes .

This woman can really cook . Amazing !

I quickly got up right after as I went to wash my plate .

" I'm getting a glass of juice ! "- I announced as I walked towards the fridge and poured myself the orange juice I had announced earlier .

" You can go and get it without my response since you gave yourself the permission already , "- she mumbled as she hung her bag over her shoulder .

" Where are you going ? "- I asked as I sat on the couch .

" Just going to a book store to get school stuff for you , "- she replied .

" And new clothes ? "- I asked staring at her .

" Yeah , sorry about that , "- she replied staring back .

" Thank you , "- I said with a raised brow .

" You are welcome , "- she replied in between laughs as she opened the door . " Don't let any strangers in ! "- she said before closing the front door .

Time to get my marathon on.

I switched on the television as I watched the marathon of just add magic ; season two .

" Oh and Scarlet "- I heard blonde lady's voice with her head poking in .

" I have invited some friends over , bye . "- she said before finally driving away .

" Friends ? "- I mumbled .

Maybe she was talking about her colleagues . I have a marathon to catch up to .

I sat back down and paid attention to every detail of the marathon .

45 minutes later .

* Knock , knock *

Blonde lady told me not to open the door for strangers .

Let me look through the glass hole in the door .

I tiptoed towards the door as I peeked in the hole .

" Mark ! " - i yelled as I unlocked the door .

I hugged him and inhaled a bit of his sweet and addicting vanilla scent .

" I missed you too , Scarlet "- he said as he wrapped his arms around me .

" H - * clears throat * How did you find me "- I asked as let him enter before locking the door again .

Ooo now I get it , my friends ; wait no . Acquaintances , yes .

" Where are the others ? "- I asked as we both sat on the different couches .

" They all said their various parents wanted to bond with them so they couldn't make it , "- he explained while still staring at the tv .

" Then how come you are here , "- I asked as he turned his attention to me .

" I always have time for you , Scarlet . "- he replied with an intent stare .

" Well , don't expect me to thank you "- I remarked with a smirk .

" Well I wasn't . Let's talk about why I'm primarily here apart from coming to see you . "- he said as he lifted me to sit two seats away from him on the same couch .

" What's wrong with you ! "- I asked as I tried to get up .

" Nothing , just trying to keep my other face in check "- he said with a shrug .

" Other face ? "- I asked with a chuckle .

" yeah , I was in a bad place when my parents drowned during a visit in Miami . I was taken to Miss. Summer's foster home where she helped me get out from the dark side . I always refused to be adopted because , I guess Miss. Summer became a mother figure to me "- he explained .

" Oh , I'm very sorry about that. " - I tried to console him .

" Well Miss . Summer had managed to make me a good boy but that doesn't mean my bad side isn't there "- he whispered .

" Keep lying to yourself , "- I remarked with an eye roll .

" It's true good boy Mark is just too shy and I need to get things done before what's mine is taken away from me . "- he whispered again .

" You really are weird , "- I said in between laughs .

" Well you shouldn't be teasing me since you are also two faced , "- he said as he pushed me closer to him .

I shifted back a bit .

" I'm definitely not two faced ! "- I said folding my arms on my chest .

" Yes you are , I saw the other you in the hospital ; the fragile you ".- he explained further .

"I'm not going to talk about this issue anymore "- I said managing to calm myself .

" Anyway I came to talk to you about the school we'll be going to . "

" Really ? , Now that's something I want to talk about ! "- I replied with a smile .

" First of all , I talked to your mother and have convinced her to make you join my class so I can take care of you , the both of us are going to be juniors ."- he continued .

" Juniors ? "- I asked in puzzlement .

" Let's just say , you will be in the same class as me . " - he replied with a shrug .

" So is that all ? "- I asked as I fetched him a glass of juice .

" Not at all , I came to teach you a thing or two about high school . "- he replied while I handed him his glass .

" Good , first of all . Let's go through the subjects you wish to take . "- he began as I nodded my head .

A/N
Two faced ? ...

One question .
1. How are you ? ( Be honest )

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

269K 14.3K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...
9.8K 980 62
#4 in highschoollovestory on 11/2/2020 ****This book starts off with the present time of a wedding and reveals a hidden love story**** Now, going to...
756K 31.7K 56
~. His soul was dark. She was the light. His talks were rude. She was sweet. His smiles were evil. Her smiles were angelic. He was careless. She was...
122K 10K 39
"I won't complain if you don't provide me with nutella. I won't complain if you don't buy me Victoria's Secret lingerie. I won't complain if you sit...