𝙈𝙃𝘼 𝙗𝙛 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙨

By Nuggie-chan

This is my first book so please cut me some slack here (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') Requests are always open (Request Ik I sai... More

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Before we start! Impotant!
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥your quirk/hero costume
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥How you met
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥you meet again
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Pictures of you guys took as friends
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Confession
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥First date/kiss
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥First date/kiss pt 2
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Cuddles
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Nicknames
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Contact names
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥dorm rooms
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥What he loves about you
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥When they get jealous of a fictional charater/Youtuber
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Halloween costumes
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Your family
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Outfits they like on you
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥a/n read please!
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Cute/weird text messages
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Boobs, ass or thighs
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥anime shows you binge watch
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥turn on's
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥when he accidentally hurts you
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥his wallpaper
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥your wallpaper
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥valentine's day
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥when your on your period
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥turn on's pt 2
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥What his car looks like
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥When you on your period pt. 2
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥prevy mineta
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥they watch "girl from nowhere 100k special!
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥His instagram
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Your instagram
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥NEW BOOK!
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Top bottom or switch
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Suicidal thinking
A little psa‼️🙄
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥outfits you like on him
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥PDA
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥his instagram: black females🤎
IMPORTANT MESSAGE!
its been a minute... now starting requests!

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥When you steal his hoodie

10.8K 115 222
By Nuggie-chan

Damn that's a lot of cake you got there Deku🎂👀😏

🥦Deku🥦

It was finally the weekend, you and Deku were about to go to bed together at his dorm, you didn't have any spare clothes or PJ's so you went though Deku's closet searching for at least comfortable clothes you could wear. But something caught your eyes, it was his hoodie.

You slipped it on you and went to go find your boyfriend, the hoodie was big on you since this man has them big boy muscles.

When you went to go find Deku and you found him you saw Deku smiling with a pink dust of blush on his cheeks.

"Y-Y/N!" This broccoli boy didn't know what to do with himself.

He thought you were really cute in the hoodie. He just wrapped his arms around your waist and buried his face in your neck.

💥(BAKA)GOU💥 ha ha see what I did there....yeah it wasn't funny...

You were hanging out in Bakugou's room on your phone laying down on his bed.

Bakugou was taking a shower because you both just came from training feeling all gross and sweaty.

While he was doing that you described to go into his closet and get his hoodie.

You opened the closet and the smell of Caramel/Cologne hit you.

You looked through his hoodies, there were so many hoodies to choose from, you saw the black hoodie with a white skull on it.

The hoodie was a little big on you since this bitch got some big tibbies and muscles for no reason but it was so damn comfortable that you even went to sleep.

After a few minutes Bakugou was out the shower and walked out to only seeing you knocked out on his bed.

At first he was mad because you went through his shit but realized you only took the hoodie. Bakugou smirked at the sight of you wearing his black hoodie.

"Holy fucking shit she's so hot in my hoodie, it's too big on her but still" it obviously made his blush to see you wearing his clothes but tried to hide to just to seem tough.

❄️🔥Todoroki❄️🔥

"Where is it?" Todoroki was trying to find his hoodie in his room but couldn't find it, he looked everywhere. You're probably like "well why can't he just get another one from his closet" well you see that hoodie he's trying to look for is his last one from his closet...😬

Once he was sure he couldn't find the hoodie he decided to go to your dorm to see if you had the hoodie.

Y/n was in the middle of watching anime in their boyfriend's hoodie, the hoodie was warm and it felt like Todoroki was there with them. Suddenly your ✨BEAUTIFUL✨anime was interrupted.

*knock knock*

Y/n got up to go see who was at the door with a groan not wanting to get up, y/n opened the door to only see Todoroki.

"Hi my love, have you seen-" Todoroki was cut off by not only him finding the hoodie but y/n wearing the hoodie. Todoroki's JAW DROPPED and his face turn red, his face was almost redder than his fire side of his hair.

"Um Todo are you okay...?" you asked and all Todoroki did was hug you close and picked you up and brought you to the bed so you two could cuddle.

Kirishima

You and Kirishima were watching Free, you of course simping over the shirtless boys. Kirishima got a little jealous over the fictional characters.

"Hey babe I'm going to get some snacks from the kitchen okay?" He got up from the bed and went his way to the kitchen.

You made sure he was gone and out of sight so you could steal his hoodie. You quickly got up from his bed and went to his closet, you grabbed his favorite red hoodie and put it on.

You were engrafted with the smell of his manly cologne that smelled so good. You picked this cologne out for him but you didn't expect for him to actually use it.

About 3 minutes later Kirishima came back with snack and drinks in his hands and you quickly ran to the bed and act normal.

Kirishima put the stuff on the nightstand, when he turned around to face you but froze dead at his tracks.

He couldn't believe his eyes, of course he blushes because you were wearing his favorite hoodie that looked so good on you.

"Whoa she looks so...cute but hot at the same time...it looks like a dress on her" he thought to himself.

Kirishima wasted no time to get on the bed, cuddled you, and smother you with kisses.

⚡️Denki⚡️

Denki was out hanging with the Bakusquad but you stayed back cause you were working on the lyric for your new song.

You missed Denki so you described to go steal one of his hoodie to make you miss him a little less. You got to his dorm and went through his closet and to your surprise you saw a yellow Pikachu hoodie you got him as a joke because you thought they were kinda similar.

You put the hoodie on and went back to your dorm to keep working.

Time skip (when Denki comes back)

Denki had just got from hanging out with the Bakusquad without you. Being there without you with the squad was kinda weird or them all. They remembering you saying "I can't with you guys because I have music work, I wish I could go though" so Denki decided to see you.

Without even Denki thinking he just barged into your room, you shrieked a little since he basically just slammed your door open without having a warning or a knock like normal people do.

Denki was surprised of what he saw was on you, his yellow Pikachu hoodie.

"Ha ha ha ha ha you stole my hoodie baby?" calming down from him slamming the door open and you laughed at yourself.

"ha ha ha...I'm sorry, I just needed some comfort and I missed my pika pika man so why not steal your hoodie" you looked up from your laptop and now looking at your boyfriend that is now blushing.

Denki closed the space between the two of you and pulled you into a hug, he kissed the top of your head in the embrace. Denki then went into your closet to pull out one of your hoodies.

The hoodie wasn't that small on him since he basically stretched it out.

"Now you have to let me wear your hoodie for comfort, that's just how it works babycakes" you rolled your eyes but smiling, you were just happy that your pika pika man came back.

🧡Sero🧡

Y/N POV

It was a warm but chilly Saturday morning today. "Ugh I don't feel like getting up, I'm so comfortable I could stay here for at least 10 minutes..." Even though I wanted to I couldn't because 1 I have to go to the bathroom and 2 I am hungry as fuck.

I only had Sero's orange hoodie I stole from the other day, black sweatpants, and underwear because I didn't feel like getting dressed in real clothes. I did my morning routine and headed out the door. (yup no bra, I know for a fact I wouldn't want to put on one if I didn't feel like it or just wasn't in the mood and I'm pretty sure you guys wouldn't wanna either).

I didn't feel like putting a bra only cause I wasn't feeling it today so why the hell not.

3rd person POV

You unplugged your phone and went to the kitchen and cooked you some food.

Once you were finished eating you described to head up back to your room. On the way to your dorm you saw your boyfriend Sero.

"Good morning mamas- ohhh I see someone is wearing something of mine~" Sero made you do a spin and you of course blushed at his reaction.

What Sero didn't know was you did have a bra on but later on he saw it. For the rest of the day your booty got slapped every time he saw you.

And he had ZERO shame of doing it😏

🐙Tamaki🐙

Tamaki was out with Fatgum and Kirishima for the internship, you on the other hand were stuck in your dorm.

Alone...

No cuddles...

No Tamaki to be there...

Your POV

I got up from my bed and went on my way to Tamaki's dorm room. Once I got up to my boyfriend's room I saw a hoodie that was already on his bed.

'Did he think I going to come up to his dorm room and steal his hoodie or was it just a coincidence?' I thought but I shrugged it off and just put the hoodie on and laid on his bed.

3rd person POV:

Time skip when Tama got back:

A Tired Tamaki walked through the doors of his dorm only wanting to get in bed. Suddenly Tamaki has stopped dead at this tracks to see you laying on his bed with HIS hoodie!

Tamaki was a little more awake now from what he is seeing right now. You looked up from your phone to see your boyfriend was here.

"Heyyy there's my little elf boy!" You getting up from his bed and greeting him.

Tamaki was such a blushing mess and couldn't handle it, he was unable to process your cuteness and with that Tamaki fainted right on the spot.

Poor bby🥺

🥱Shinso🥱

You always loved your boyfriend's hoodies but he never let you keep one because he knows you'll never give it back and never see it again.

Shinso was out training like always to get into 1-A, I mean you liked him training and him trying to beat his goal and everything but it's been taking up some time for you both to spend together.

Your POV:

*sighs* "another day of Shinso for forgetting about me... yaaay"

Since I missed him I described to give myself a little mission to go into Shinso's room and "borrow" the hoodie and "borrowing" it till I feel like he can have it.

Which is never.

I got up from my bed to head to Shinso's room to maybe find Coda somewhere and play with the cat or steal his hoodie. (I have no idea if the cat is a boy or a girl so that's why I just said cat, I don't wanna assume the gender)

I opened Shinso's door and I go through is closet to find the hoodie that had cat ears on the hood and it was a purple/lavender color.

"He isn't here so I guess I can wear it"

I played with Coda for a little while and watched my favorite YouTuber till you heard a sudden voice.

"What are you doing with that kitten?" I jumped from fear turning to see Shinso back from his training with is dad, he was all sweaty and yucky.

"U-um... I can explain!"

3rd person POV:

Shinso thought you look super cute with the hoodie on you with the cat ears. Shinso took his shower and cuddled with you and Coda.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg sorry is this was long chapter! This chapter so me sooo long!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 7.5K 52
This Story Includes: Izuku Midoryia Katsuki Bakugo Shoto Todoroki Eijirou Kirishima Tenya Iida Shinso Hitoshi Neito Monoma
37.6K 288 37
This is a book of boyfriend scenarios with the 1-A boys! Next up will be the girls 😊 Characters: • Katsuki Bakugou • Izuku Midoriya • Shoto Todorok...
442K 17.4K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
23.2K 148 44
Just some oneshots with some of the mha characters. I apoligise for any grammer or spelling errors in this. I just write these for fun. I will try to...