Obsession [complete]

By cupidlovekookiee

Everything was mysterious about him yet he is so intriguing... Who is he? Who is V? Who is Kim Taehyung? More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
⚠️❌⚠️ Nine ⚠️❌⚠️
❌⚠️❌⚠️❌ Ten ❌⚠️❌⚠️❌
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Final

Sixteen

8.6K 354 172
By cupidlovekookiee

OBSESSION
KIM TAEHYUNG

It is already late at night time. You don't feel like going home. So you decide to sit alone at the park, trying to figure out the puzzle that was vigorously playing on your mind.

You might look at the scenery of the beautiful lake in front of you but your mind wasn't there at all.

Eyebrows joining together as you're having such complicated thoughts.

"V, Jungkook... Jin, Mark..." you keep on saying those four names repeatedly.

Your index finger didn't stop from tapping you bare knees.

"The purge... Taemin... Taehyung..." then your eyes widened.

Your heart beats tremendously fast.

"Mr. Kim..." your mind quickly reminded of his family portrait.

That young boy smile.

You have seen it somewhere.

Gosh! Come on think y/n think!

Then your world suddenly stopped spinning. A ding sound was heard on your messed up thought.

His boxy smile... V have the same exact smile as that kid.

"Wait... Taehyung is V??? V is Mr. Kim's son???" Your leg bouncing in a place.

You never questioned about V's background.

Now, after everything came out. It brings the curiosity out of you. You just realized that you have spend almost a year with someone you don't even know who.

You let out a deep sigh "but he never did anything bad to me. He treats me well. He literally my saviour. It can't be him..." you rub your face before making your way home.

An hour later

You arrive home, slowly you close the door. You look around the living room and kitchen but there's no one.

Then you walk to your shared bedroom, you push the door open and went inside.

There he is, sleeping peacefully on the bed.

You take that time to search for the information that has been longing to your mind for the past few hours.

You went to the makeup table and look through his wallet and you found his driving license ID.

As to your expectations, indeed... he is KIM TAEHYUNG.

Your heart beats fast, slowly you place his ID back inside his wallet.

Then you have the urge to open his drawer.

The drawer that he forbids you from touching it.

Slowly you pull it out, making sure there's no sound was made.

Your eyes grows lot bigger, your hands covered your mouth as you saw that thing inside the drawer.

A GUN...

Is this the gun that... kills Mark? No please...

Slowly you close the drawer, carefully grabbing your stuff and run towards the front door.

You run as fast as you can.

You follow to where your legs brings you to.

Then you saw a club at the end of the street.

You walk in that club and make your way to the bar counter.

You need to get you stressed out.

You sit on the empty spot, "Drink miss?" You look up at the bartender.

Your frowning face makes him come near you "you good?" He raises his voice since the music is too loud.

You shook your head, "no I'm not..." you run your hand through your hair pulling your hair to the back.

"What do you want? It's on me?" He asked you. You look at him being silent for a moment, before replying to him.

"let me have the strongest" you say bluntly.

His eyes widened "you sure?" You nodded without hesitation.

Within a minute your drink is served. You hold the glass and took a sip in one gulp.

You place down the glass and scrunch your nose because of the effect of the hard liquor.

"Give me more please-"

"whoa whoa miss. You should take it slow-"

"let the lady's have what she wants" you look to the side as you heard that very familiar voice.

"Jungkook? How do you know I am here?" You say as you look around at the crowded club.

"I always come here" He casually sits next to you and order the same for you both.

You need to clear your mind. But still, you don't tell anyone about what you know.

From one drink to another, the cold hard drink starts to take over you sanity.

You both are wasted.

You guys didn't realize of what you're doing. Your eyes then fixed at Jungkook's lips, so does Jungkook.

You start to feel the urge to taste his lips. You licked your lower lip before slowly you get off of your sit and stand in between his legs.

Your hands made it way to his warmth neck.

He gets goosebumps from the coldness of your hands. You can feel his hands snakes around your waist pulling you closer.

Next thing you know is, you lips crashing on his.

His lips are soft. He then bit your lower lip making you gasped and he take that chance to slip in his tongue.

The kiss started to become rough and full of lust.

Your tongues were fighting against the dominant, which obviously he wins.

One thing led to another as the hard liquor taken over the both of you.

Soon enough you were on his bed, naked.

He was thrusting deep and hard into you.

You both were moaning so loud, feeling the sensation like there's no tomorrow.

The next day

You woke up to the sound of your phone ringing. You grabbed it and turned it off.

You hissed in pain as you hold you temples.

Your head hurt so badly.

You open your eyes slowly, blinking a few times. You look around at the unfamiliar surroundings.

"Gosh, my head hurts. Where am I?" Then you felt a heavy weight wrapped around your waist. You heart skip a beat.

You look down only to find out that you're completely naked.

You look to the side and you cover your mouth as you saw Jungkook sleeping soundly next to you... also naked.

You begin to cry.

No. No . No what have I done?

You ruffles your hair harshly. You feel so guilty with V but when you think about what he did, anger start to fill your soul.

Then you move jungkook's hand and try to get off of the bed.

You scream when suddenly you were harshly pushed back to the bed with Jungkook hovered above you.

With an evil smirk was plastered on his lips. "Where do you think you're going... my love?" He says with his raspy deep voice, giving you that death glares.

You froze immediately as you recognize that look. The look that haunts you for almost a year now.

With a trembling voice you speak...

"It's you... you're the..."

" 'The' what my love?..."

"the stalker guy"

"Bingo"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 348 33
𝒜𝓈𝓂ℴ𝒹ℯ𝓊𝓈 He is the creator, he is the distructor He was a dangerous reality, which everyone was trying to forget as a creepy nightmare. He was...
179K 11.5K 36
Taehyung lives a life as one of the most popular and desired Idol in South Korea and in the whole world. His profession requires him to uphold a care...
22.1K 887 9
When y/n got a simple glance from BTS V AKA Kim Taehyung in a Korean festival in y/n's (your country name), her whole world changed... ~A short fanfi...
18K 790 52
What will do when you will find out that he is playing with you? MATURE CONTENT AHEAD🔞 Completed