The seducer

By Germangieforever96

Diego Ramos and Clara Alonso had been friends for some times now... Close friends to be exactly. They were ve... More

Chapter 1 - Clara and Me
Chapter 2 - Diego Dominguez
Chapter 3 - Decision and a plan
Chapter 4 - Photoshoot
Chapter 5 - Back into the world of Violetta
Chapter 6 - Fun at the gym
Chapter 7 - Clari's photoshoot
Chapter 8 - Everything's back to normal?
Chapter 9 - A "germangie" kiss and the new cast member
Chapter 10 - Thinking and thinking
Chapter 11 - A weekend with my daughter: Part 1
Chapter 12 - A weekend with my daughter: Part 2
Chapter 13 - Happy time
Chapter 14 - The dressing room
Chapter 15 - The cast party
Chapter 16 - Trouble
Chapter 17 - I still love you
Chapter 18 - A picture
Chapter 19 - Jealous Clara?
Chapter 20 - Talking
Chapter 21 - Amanda
Chapter 22 - Te quiero
Chapter 23 - At Clari's house
Chapter 24 - Time together
Chapter 25 - First meeting before the start
Chapter 26 - Starting
Chapter 27 - You're what...?!
Chapter 28 - The offer
Chapter 29 - Moving in
Chapter 30 - Living together
Chapter 31 - Protector
Chapter 32 - My everything
Chapter 33 - Happy Family
Chapter 34 - Greatful
Chapter 35 - A dinner with Annalise
Chapter 36 - It's time
Chapter 38 - ~Love is in the air~
Chapter 39 - Dominguez
Chapter 40 - Back to work
Chapter 41 - Reactions
Chapter 42 - Germangie plans
Chapter 43 - He's still trying
Chapter 44 - A proposal on a wedding?
Chapter 45 - Yes!
Chapter 46 - Wedding

Chapter 37 - Jessica

571 42 5
By Germangieforever96

- I love you, Diego Ramos... - she said.

Yes! She finally said it and this was the moment when I couldn't help myself and began to cry happily as I leaned in and kissed her passionately on the lips.

- I love you too, Clara Alonso... - I whispered between her lips as I was kissing her - I love you too so much...

- I know... - she now cried too - I know and I'm sorry... I didn't want to notice that... But I thought Dominguez is the one for me... But I was stupid... So stupid...

- Don't say that... You weren't stupid... You just thought you need him...

- Yes... And I was so wrong... I don't need him, Diego... All I need is you and no one else... - she said with a huge smile on her face - I love you so much...

- I love you too, beautiful...

We kept on hugging for some more minutes before Clari pulled away...

- But do you want us? I mean me and... And your baby...?

- Do I want you?? I do want you both... I already love this little angel too... So much...

- I'm so happy... - she cried - But seriously... How should we name her?

- Hmm... You know, I always liked the name... Jessica... - I suggested.

- Jessica... Sounds nice - she smiled - Jessica Ramos... - she added - Well, of course if you want her to have your name...

- Of course I want to!

- Okay - she smiled and I just couldn't be happier than now.

I just found out that I actually have a daughter now and Clari finally confessed that she loves me! This is... This just can't be better!

My baby... Jessica Ramos... I still can't believe it...

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next they Clari and the baby could finally come home with me.

The meantime I only left her in the hospital once just to check home if everything's ready for the baby and Clari to come home and when I went back to see her I took them home with me.

- Ahh... So glad to be home again - Clari sighed deeply as soon as we arrived.

- I'm sure - I smiled as I carried her bags inside the house while she sat on the sofa with Jessica.

When I finished with everything I sat down next to her and pulled her gently closer to me and kissed her head gently.

- I would like to ask you something... Now that we're home and everything's calm...

- What is it? - she asked as she looked up at me with her beautiful green eyes.

- Will you be my girlfriend? - I finally asked as I looked into her eyes.

She first looked surprised, but then she smiled at me and nodded...

- Yes... I'd love to... Yes!! - she smiled as she kissed me on the cheek, but I pulled her closer and kissed her passionately on the lips.

- I love you so much, my beautiful girlfriend - I whispered as I hugged both her and our little baby too - And you too, my little princess... - I looked down at Jessica and kissed her forehead too.

Soon Mirta came and helped us with some things while I called Tini and the other girls over whom I knew Clari would like to see now and they were all impressed and so happy to see their friend and the baby too...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 267 23
violetta castillo, that perfect girl having that perfect life with a perfect boyfriend; diego hernandez. everyone expects her to be this perfect thin...
85.3K 2.4K 65
To set the scene ,Martina is a month old and Violetta and Leon could'nt be happier.Fran and Diego are very happy and living together while Marco and...
29.4K 582 16
Violetta and León were young sweethearts, who married each other at nineteen. At the age of twenty-three they are divorced. Five years later, Violett...
63.5K 1.2K 28
Andy is just ready to get back to work. She landed a role in a great movie and she gets to work with a new co-Star. Pedro loves his work. It's a gre...