Charles Jackson (2/2)

By SheridanFangirl

Book Two of Percabeth After About Charlie and his life, up to a certain point. PJO\HOO belong to Rick Riord... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
NOTE
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 / Epilogue

Chapter 13

3.2K 112 46
By SheridanFangirl

Percy's POV

I burst into the guest room, where Mom was staying. She was sitting up in bed, smiling.

"Mom?" It was unbelievable. She didn't even look sick.

"Percy, I feel so much better." Mom grabbed my hand, rubbing her thumb against it.

"Is the sickness gone?" I whispered, for absolutely no reason.

"Yes, Percy. The sickness is gone."

Charlie's POV

I was happy my grandmother was safe, honest! But dinner had tons of tension.

"So you meet the goddess of revenge and don't even tell me?" I hollered. Dad just kept eating his blue-tinted dessert cake.

"Charlie, you're not old enough," Mom explained.

"No! You were twelve when you went on a quest. Do you know how annoying it is to live in a parent's shadow? No, how about two? And now you keep secrets from me? Screw you!" I left my chair, ignoring the calls my family sent. But hey, I needed space, okay?

*                      *                         *

"Charlie?" Silena rubbed my back, soothing me. We were sitting in a small section of the park by the pond. Most people didn't come here, but we've come here since we were young.

"I hate my parents," I muttered, pulling Silena close. We were leaning against a large tree.

"Don't say that! They were worried about you, okay? And be happy that your grandma is okay."

I smiled, "You're right."

"I have an idea," she said. "Let's take a hike at the nature trail." Silena grabbed my hand, helping me stand. I chuckled at her attempts to cheer me up.

"We don't have any supplies," I pointed out.

"Hey! Never underestimate the powers of Silena Stoll!" She whipped out her camouflage colored backpack, pulling out a bunch of things perfect for a hike. I grinned, grabbing one of her many cereal bars.

"You, are a life saver."

Silena's POV

We hiked for an hour before stopping to have some food. I ate an apple, and Charlie had some water.

"Where are the other hikers? This place is usually full," I stated, looking around. The whistle of the trees seemed haunting when you were alone.

"Silena, take out your knife." Charlie already had his sword out. An unusual shape growled. I brought out my knife, readying it while standing next to Charlie.

Hey, hellhounds were easy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 58.9K 198
Prepared to feel the feels? Prepared to cry, laugh, and fangirl with the characters of Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter? If so, then enter, mighty de...
385K 9.6K 23
In this story, Annabeth and Percy are not demigods. They are students at Goode. Annabeth and Percy. Just some other people at school, right? Wrong. A...
122K 983 18
This is just a bunch of people meeting percabeth. There will be mortals and demigods, and maybe gods. There will also be story stories and Percabeth...
291 6 4
These characters belong to Rick Riordan