| Superhero Academy |

By mistyrosewrites

Taylor Zoldyck has practically everything. A family, friends, and superpowers. Her school is for people like... More

Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
More Aesthetics
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Superhero Suits!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue Chapter 1
Epilogue Chapter 2
Epilogue Chapter 3
Epilogue Chapter 4
Epilogue Chapter 5

Chapter 29

1.8K 52 98
By mistyrosewrites

TAYLOR'S POV:

I walked out of the police station, my mom's hand wrapped around mine tightly.

I didn't like talking. The cops had to practically pry the explanation out of me. 

I didn't cry, or yell at them. Instead, I only looked at them with a blank expression.

I briefly told them what happened. There were no women in there with me. Only men. Middle aged men.

I got in my mom's car and rested my head on my hand, looking out the window. All I could think about was how weak I was.

On a normal day, if I thought about this kind of thing I always pictured running or fighting back, or screaming.

But when it actually happened, I froze.

I felt stupid, and I think I always will feel stupid about the way I reacted.

"Taylor honey, we're at the hotel." My mom said softly.

My parents wanted to make sure I was okay, so they got a really big hotel room, where they could make sure I was handling everything well.

Apparently my mom had some things for me, like a hairbrush and a toothbrush. She also brought me a couple hoodies and some sweatpants.

"That boy, Blake was it?" My mom stuttered. I nodded in confusion.

"He said to give you this." She continued, handing something to me.

It was his hoodie. The one he always wore when the team hung out at night.

I slowly took it and went to my small room in the hotel. I put the hoodie on the bed and stared at it, wondering if I should put it on.

I decided against it and I sat on the bed, grabbing my phone. I went to my camera roll, because I wanted to see some fun pictures of me with my friends.

I looked through them and found a picture I hadn't noticed before.

Blake had taken a picture on my phone, smiling, while flipping the camera off. I was so close to smiling, when Dylan came back to my mind.

I looked back at the hoodie and sighed.

I got up and took off the hoodie I was wearing, putting Blake's on instead. I slipped off my skirt and put on a pair of shorts.

The hoodie was really big on me, the sleeves barely passing my fingertips.

I laid back down and turned to my side, bringing my hands up to my face.

It smells like him too.

I turned onto my back and grabbed my phone, going to my messages. I opened up my messages with Blake and started to text him.

*me*                                                                                                                                                                                 thank you for everything.

*blake :)*                                                                                                                                                                         you don't have to thank me.

*me*                                                                                                                                                                                           i just really wanted to

*blake :)*                                                                                                                                                                                 don't worry about it snow. I would protect you at any time in a heartbeat.

My heart fluttered when I read his message. 

*me*                                                                                                                                                                                   "so what's with the hoodie?"

*blake :)*                                                                                                                                                                             "I just thought you might need some help falling asleep tonight"

*me*                                                                                                                                                                                         "you're so thoughtfulll"

*blake :)*                                                                                                                                                                               "i know right"

*me*                                                                                                                                                                                            "i'm gonna try to sleep. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

*blake :)*                                                                                                                                                                         "goodnight snow :)"

*me*                                                                                                                                                                                  "goodnight"

I put my phone down on the nightstand beside the bed and I turned to my side, closing my eyes.

I usually can't sleep in silence, but right now it's comforting. With everything that's happened today, silence is what's keeping me sane.

I tried to drift off to sleep, but then everything came flooding back to me.

Everything. From the villain stabbing me, to Dylan.

I turned to my other side and took a deep breath, closing my eyes once again. As I did, I felt my body shiver.

I couldn't stop thinking about it. 

I opened my eyes and l sat up, putting my face into my hands.

I spent the entire night trying to fall asleep, and I never got any.

Every single time I tried, my mind wouldn't let me. I was so tired, but I just couldn't.

"Taylor honey wake up!" I heard my mom yell. It was 9:00 in the morning.

"I'm up!" I yelled back, getting up and stretching. I grabbed my phone and saw I had a couple missed calls from Aura that I didn't notice last night.

"Shit." I mumbled, trying to remember if this was her free period. I texted her to call me as soon as she was out of class and she texted back a quick okay.

I checked what my mom packed for me as clothes and I found some baggy pants, but I couldn't find a t shirt I liked so I just wore Blake's hoodie. I grabbed my hairbrush and brushed through my hair, not bothering to style it.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I briefly looked at myself in the mirror. Dark circles were under my eyes, and I just looked really tired in general.

I went out to where my parents were and they greeted me with a smile. "We ordered breakfast. It should be here in a minute." My dad said. I nodded and I looked at my phone.

A few minutes go by and my dad walks out to pick up the food from outside. He handed me some pancakes and hash browns. 

I quickly ate them and heard my phone ring. "I have to take this." I said, rushing into my separate room.

"Tay? Is everything okay?" Aura asked, concern laced in her voice.

"I'm okay now. Just really tired." I said. She sighed. "I know you aren't okay." She told me.

I rolled my eyes and I sighed back. "Can you come back to the academy today? Maybe not for tonight but at least come see me. I want to hug you." She whined.

I smiled on the inside and I said I would try. She ended the call and I walked back out. "Can I go to the academy today?" I asked them, fiddling with my fingers.

"Of course! You just have to go to the police station with us for a little while. They have to tell us what's going to happen." Dad said.

We all hated cops. I mean, all the cops do is release the bad villains, and they never arrest the big heroes who do stuff wrong.

"Just one more time." Mom smiled. I nodded and they stood up.

"Let's get his over with." Dad chuckled, walking out the door.

I got in the car and they drove me back to the police station. I walked in and sat with my parents until we were told to go back into the room.

The stupid room they interrogated me in for 2 hours.

"So. He will be in custody, and there will be a court hearing, which you have to be present for." The cop said.

"But I gave my entire statement. I thought you had everything you needed." I said, crossing my arms.

"I just figured-"

"You don't just figure anything. I know that I don't need to go. You have enough evidence to put him away for at least a little while, right?" I snapped.

My mom grabbed my shoulder and I glared at her.

"Well, alright." The cop agreed.

"Is that all." My dad asked, glaring at both of the cops sitting in front of us.

"Yes. You may go." They said.

I immediately stood up and walked as quick as I could to the car. I got in and waited for my parents to get in.

Once they did, I started talking.

"Please just bring me to the academy now." I said.

My dad nodded and my mom started the slightly long drive.

__________________________

A/N: hey hey hey (can anyone understand my haikyuu reference? No? I'll leave-

I love you guys so much!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 5.2K 33
"We shouldn't be doing this." "I know." Aurelia Moore is the worlds youngest billionaire. Striving to reach her fashion goals and blowing up her bu...
10.5K 95 25
(Disclaimer: I do not own BNHA. Only the plot is mine! There will be swearing! There will be spoilers for all seasons!!!) You are Overhaul's sister...
10 0 6
Alyssa's desire to fit in with the popular crowd at school is making her more unhappy than she realised. Is a tall handsome hostile dark haired boy a...
206 38 12
When struggling teenage artist Ella Murphy accidentally draws a mystical symbol in the margins of her book, she is transported to a different world f...