Beautiful Snow๐Ÿ’™

By QueenScoria

Sakusa x OC After moving back to Tokyo from America, Miyuki Shimotsuki tries her out for the Girls Volleyball... More

A/N
Prologue
Ch.1 Her Eyes
Ch.2 Behind the Mask
Ch.3 Her teammates
Ch. 4 Her Hair
Ch.5 Shipping
Ch.6 Don't Touch ME!
Ch.7 Y U Lookin' At Me?
Ch.8 A Little Motivation
Ch.9 A Practice Match??
Ch.10 Signals
Ch.11 Ace Mode
Ch.12 Setter Mode
Ch.13 Libero Mode
Ch.14 Icebreakersโ”
Ch.15 Tobi-kun!!
Ch.16 My Answers
Ch.17 Texting
Ch.18 1st year Drama
Ch.19 Seika's Idol
Ch.20 The Sage Woman
Ch.21 First Date
Ch.22 See U Again
Ch.23 Debut
Ch.24 Foreign Ace
Ch.25 The Cat, The Owl, The Weasel
Ch.26 Boundaries
Ch.27 Support
Ch.28 Cat eyes vs Mine
Ch.29 I Will Play For U
Ch.30 The Aces of Itachiyama
Ch.31 I'll NEVER Say Anything Out Of Pity
Ch.32 Stage 1 ๐Ÿ’ž
Ch.33 โš ๏ธto Fangirls!โš ๏ธ
A/N Back 2 School
Ch.34 Promise
Ch.35 Official Ace Couple
Ch.36 Catfight!!
Ch.37 Oh? Twins....
Ch.38 Round 1
Ch.39 Free Time
Ch.40๐ŸŒธHotel's Garden๐ŸŒธ
Ch.41 Vixens vs Bitches
Ch.42 Hello Vixens
Ch.43 Competitive & Proud
Ch.44 Umeboshi
Miyuki Shimotsuki
Ch.45 Championship
Ch.46 Miyuki's New Rival
Ch.47 Awarding The Lost
Ch.48 My Tr๐Ÿ’žphy
Ch.49 To The ๐Ÿฆ… Nest
Ch.50 Libero Triangle
Ch.52 Pressure & Pain
Ch.53 Pessimistic Boyfriend
Ch.54 Choices & Deals
Ch.55 Friendly Advice
Ch.56 XOXO
Ch.57 Qualifiers
Ch.58 First Snow
Ch.59 Black Frost
Sakusa's Siblings
Ch. 60 Mistletoe๐Ÿ’
Ch.61 Karasu vs Inari
Ch.62 Avalancheโ„๏ธ
Ch.63 Our Spring's In A โ„๏ธVeil
Ch.64 Melting
Ch.65 Jarring Aftermath
Ch.66 To Stage 3 ๐Ÿ’•
Ch.67 New season๐Ÿ’”
Mrs. Black Jackal

Ch.51 New Feelsโฃ๏ธ

893 27 4
By QueenScoria

Komori's POV

I woke up a bit more energetic and excited. I got ready to go eat breakfast so I would see her again. I saw her wondering around by the courtyard where the dormitories are. I decided to keep her company even if she told me otherwise she's fine since she lives at the school. 

She said she's taking care of her sister since she couldn't play. I asked more became more curious about her. I began to sleep well and early last night which was really calm and soothing. I left Sakusa and the others so I can be the first ones there at the cafeteria. I bid my good mornings to other guys and girls that were by the hallways to the cafeteria. I started to look around and see a certain someone with a food tray in her hands extra stuff on it. 

"Morning Wohi-chan!" I beam at her with a smile as she flinch, a bit surprised to see me here. 

"Morning, Komori-kun. I was just heading over to the dormitories to my sister." She explains as I offered to help but she refused. "I'll be back before you finish eating." She smiles before exiting the cafeteria. My heart's getting a bit jumpy as I went to the counter to greet the Fukurodani managers are preparing food with the lunch ladies. 

I sat in my usual spot and notice that other guys and girls were lining up. I see that Iizuna-senpai came early as well as he sits next to me. 

"Morning, Iizuna-senpai." 

"Morning, Komori. You seem more cheerful than normal." He comments as I would praise him for being so sharp. 

"What you mean??" I asked. 

"Well, I notice you were just talking to a Junior Olympic Libero." He points out as he casually started eating. I choked on my rice. 

"Wait. Natsumi Wohi is a Junior Olympic player??!" I blurted out as girls that were walking to the line giggles. 

"He doesn't know of the Natsumi Wohi and her sister?" A girl wearing a red jacket and black joggers comments as the other scolds her for it. 

"Stop being rude, Yoko-chan. Sorry, Komori-san." The other bows before walking to the line. 

"No problem, Kimika-san." I waved off before turning my attention to Iizuna-senpai. 

"When I was on the Junior Olympic Team," He began. "I met with the girls that participating as well. I met with Natsumi and Fuyumi who are twins. They're friendly but Fuyumi is a bit more closed off and would need a bit more time to open up to you." 

"That's what Wohi-chan said as well." I chimed in. "Maybe that's why Wohi-chan didn't want me to meet her twin." 

"Komori, we're here to play volleyball." Iizuna-senpai reminds me as our teammates start to sit down. I was deep in thought. Thinking about Natsumi. I wonder if I can see her play. Maybe during our breaks. Who knows. I hope we can still talk. As I was done, I went to Sakusa who was sitting next to Miyuki while Aratani was sitting in front of them. 

"Hey, good morning!" I said before sitting down next to Aratani. She hooks an arm with me and snuggles into it. "Hey, Tanitani. Did you get a good night's sleep?" I notice her sad look as I wondered what that was. 

"Aratani wants to ask you something in private, Komori." Miyuki mentioned as she locks eyes on Aratani who sighed before getting up. 

"May we talk in private??" She asked as I got confused. 

"Oh, uh sure?" I followed her out while wondering where is Natsumi before going up to where we sleep. 

Sakusa's POV

When Aratani decided to pull a feminine move about her feelings to Miyuki, I wouldn't get to touch her in public. She would and that bothered me. So I always make her sit next to me and I love it. 

I would look around and see other guys like that mohawk boy from Nekoma stared his wide-eyes at Beautiful Snow before minding his own business since I glared at him. Even boys from Fukurodani was looking at her as well. I would catch her waving to Akaashi and Kenma but that's all. Good. 

"Kiyo-kun, stop staring at me and eat." She scolds me without even looking up at me. I actually got caught. I notice that her hair is getting in the way as I pulled out a scunchie that I had unintentionally stole from her last week. I decided to tie her hair back. Well, put it in a low ponytail for now. As I was done, I watched her hair plop on top of her back as I found it funny. I did it again as she turns to look at me. 

"Like playing with my hair, Kiyo-kun??" She teased as I raised an eyebrow. I leaned next to her ear. 

"We should play a game again." 

"Something different." She snaps before eating again. "Keeping track of kills is exhausting my memory." I chuckled softly at her sudden out burst.

"How about whoever has the high record in wins gets to be rewarded by the loser." I smirked as I see her looking down at her meat and a little tint of pink near her eyes. Then I knew she would look at me with fierce ice blue orbs. 

"I accept, Mr. #1 Ace."  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV

"Left!!"

Miyuki wipes her face while watching Shiratorizawa vs Inarizaki. Even if this is Inarizaki's first appearance here in this training camp, they're decent.

"It's a chance ball!" Miyoko calls out as everyone moves back.

"Mine!!" Kimika yells as she takes it and passes it effortlessly to her younger sister. Miyoko tosses to their Ace, Hanami as she lands a straight.

"Natsumi!!" The Setter calls out as she sets it to Megumi who's back row while Yuzuri was a decoy. Kimika got it up anyways as she dives to the side and rolls over her sleeved leg while slowly getting up to cover the spiker.

"Wow, the Vixen Libero is on fire." Shizuka points out. "Can't wait to play them again."

"I can't wait to play against Shiratorizawa." Aratani mutters a bit more hostile. Coach Ichika said the Shizuka and Aratani would be switching during games. Miyuki just watch her friend shooting daggers at Natsumi who was more focus in the game against the Vixen Libero. Who's also good at defense.

"Please don't hurt yourself and play like you always do, Aratani." I pleaded in a friendly tone. She looks at me with an annoyed expression.

"I will be, Miyuki." Her tone didn't convince me but I let her be. I mean she isn't hurt yet. Or even crying. I looked over at Natsumi Wohi. She's pretty. Like that dark pink streak on her dark brown hair matches well. She has like yellow orange eyes like fire. Even if she's short like almost 5 feet, she looks athletic.

After witnessing her twin's personality with people, Natsumi seems outgoing with encouraging her teammates.

Just like Komori.

Normal POV

"We got Itachiyama next." Mei announces as they're already on the court. "Remember, #10 is an Ace who can set and play defense too." Shiratorizawa Girls are wearing white shirts with maroon practice jerseys along with black with maroon lining shorts.

Itachiyama are wearing dark green shirts with black shorts that has the yellow green gradient lines and yellow practice jerseys. Natsumi wipes her face as she spots Aratani giving her glares. She did as well before looking away.

Since Inarizaki is reffing both courts, the team is split. Kimika and her middle blocker teammate were keeping score. She observes Natsumi all game. Well, basically Aratani too since she's a Libero. Since she got back from recovery and didn't play in the Interhigh Nationals, the Vixen Libero wasted no time in observing each team's offensive plays.

She had her eyes on Miyuki, the Foreign Ace, who delivers her cross shot that zooms pass off of Natsumi's arms and upward as another teammate connects and delivers it to their Wing Spiker.

"I got it!" Aratani calls out as she picks it up but it was more to the left.

"Here!" Miyuki calls out as Hekima, 1st year Setter, sets up a hittable toss to her upperclassman. Miyuki decides to hit the cross shot again but was shut down by Mei's block. Miyuki lands and apologized for that spike as she gave Mei a quick glance.

"#2's timing was perfect." Kimika comments. "The Foreign Ace didn't think she would be there. Lucky for their Libero since that looked painful to receive."

"Who you kidding, Zumi?" Her friend scoffs with using her nickname. "For you, it's not even painful." Kimika chuckles softly.

"Yeah, you right. But for a tiny Libero like her." Kimika went back to Natsumi who comes out because of the serve. "She's so badass."

Aratani's ear popped bigger in size after unintentionally hearing the Vixen Libero complementing her "rival". She was about to lose it but tried to keep her composure. Komori's words irritated her even more before playing Day 2.

How Natsumi was alone and thought she needed help. "Even though she lives in the same fuckin school!" Aratani barks in a water break, the noise of the other teams were compressing her tone. Miyuki and the 3rd years were a bit concerned while the 1st years were too busy watching.

"You need to chill out." Miyuki points out as Fumiko nods.

"Aratani, your passes are a bit too tight on the net." Shizuka informs. "Please keep it off a bit for Hekima to practice on setting efficiently. Aratani knits her eyebrows but calmed down.

"And he said she was taking care of her twin." Aratani went on silently as Miyuki sighs softly. "Since when do you care about other girls?"

"Komori is outgoing by nature, Aratani." Miyuki points out as Aratani groans in frustration. Miyuki began to feel a bit annoyed at her friend. Really? Right now? If we lose our last 4 games, we'll be packed at the bottom 2 for the day.

I won't lose to Kiyo-kun, frick that! Miyuki thought before nudging Aratani's shoulder.

"Save it for later, we all want to win."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Day 2 was complete, Miyuki saved their record in her head. They moved up to 2nd place so that might change tomorrow.

They couldn't be first because Inarizaki needed 2 more losses to become 2nd or lower. Miyuki felt alright. She did her best and tried changing up her serving but wouldn't risk it since she never did a jump serve before.

Even watching Sakusa perform it for her, she couldn't just learn by watching. She was confident that she would win their game. Her heart was pounding loudly as she returned and showered before walking to the cafeteria.

She bumped into a girl at the foot of the stairs. The girl was going to fall backwards, but Miyuki saved her. She then apologized and dusted off anything on the girl's clothes and stepped back for her to go on her way. But the girl didn't and instead spoke to her. 

"You're the Foreign Ace." The girl spoke out as Miyuki nods, blinking down at the girl who's around 5 ft. "You're really good at spiking and passing. And I wanted to let you know that you're friend is a bit crazy." I chuckled softly at that and her voice makes her more cute. This must be Natsumi. 

"Oi, Sumi hurry up." We both turn to an exact image of Natsumi but she has a dark purple streak. She seems a bit better but now has a blanket over her small form. "I want to eat before everyone else gets there." She looks at Miyuki and blinks. "Aren't you the Foreign Ace?" Miyuki nods as she was about to introduce herself but a deep voice cuts through them both. 

"Fuyumi-san, Natsumi-san what are you both doing??" 

Miyuki turns around to see Ushiwaka looking at all 3 of them. Fuyumi grunts and walks pass him while Natsumi waves at Miyuki. 

"We're both going to get dinner, Ushijima-san." Natsumi said before running after her sister. Ushiwaka turns and observes Miyuki. She just bows to him before starting to walk again to the Cafeteria to see where Sakusa was. 

"You're the one close to Sakusa." He states as Miyuki stops and looks at him slightly. She hums in response behind her mask. "Your spiking ability. It's a bit different then what Kari-chan does. Where'd you come from?" Kiyo-kun said that his rival is blunt. She thought. 

"My name's Miyuki Shimotsuki. 2nd year, Wing spiker. I transferred here from America." She declared as Ushiwaka raised an eyebrow. Too amazed by the color of her eyes because it gave off that dangerous vibe when he stares into Akari's eyes. He would stare at hers for hours but Miyuki's one is a bit different. Like your eyes would sting but Ushiwaka held his composure.

"I would like to play against you." He states before turning his back on her. "On the last day, I want to see you spike in front of my eyes. You should meet Kari-chan when she comes back. She would want to see an Ace like you too. Good evening, Shimotsuki-san." Miyuki stopped to think about what he said. Kari-chan.......A..kari---oh duh! She scoffs to herself before walking ahead to the cafeteria. 

Sakusa's POV

Oh finally. 

Beautiful Snow sits right next to me and I hear her sigh in relief before taking off her mask and folding it inwardly. 

"Why the long face? Are you tired?" I asked as she hums before eating. 

"We came in 2nd today." She announced as I smirked. I tugged a hair strand behind her ear to watch her blow on her rice. 

"I came in 1st." She stops to look into my eyes and pursed her lips. I felt excited to get my treat. The look on her face is funny and cute because she looks like she was confident. Please, Ushiwaka and Bokuto were behind by 1 win. They both tied for 2nd place and I defeated both of them to get to 1st place at the end of the day. I wish to keep it that way to see more Beautiful Snow's other side again. 

I hear her grumble softly and I see a light shade of pink on her cheeks as she was trying to eat in peace. I chuckled softly as I played with the tips of her wavy hair. 

"Geez, I need proof." She mutters as she looks around the cafeteria. 

"Huh??" I said loudly enough for her to hear around the noisy cafeteria. "You just hate losing, Beautiful Snow. Accept the fact that I won even before you accepted." 

"Fine." She snapped as she leans closer to me after taking another bite, almost finish with her dinner. "Don't complain when I tease you, Kiyo-kun."  Okay, now I believe that my cheeks are getting warm now as she smiled to herself and leaned straight up again and just casually started to finish up her food. 

And you say that without even looking at me, Beautiful Snow. You are so cold sometimes. I felt something else too. I feel like I want her to do it even if she win or lose. Is this,.....lust?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki's POV

And how am I suppose to do this? Our classroom would be filled with people and I'm not really comfortable kissing in public. Not really kissing but making out in public. 

I was wondering where Kiyo-kun was taking me because like we just entered another hallway and you can feel the breeze. And it's like where cockroaches are flying everywhere. Imma run and don't give a shit about me treating you Kiyo-kun because bruh, you decided to bring me here. Imma leave you if any flying thing I see and then I'm booking it. 

"It's a bit windy." I commented as we stopped, feeling the breeze hitting up. He takes off his mask and looks down at me. I actually like the fresh smell too. I know what he wants as I brought my hands behind his torso and pull him downward and press my lips to his. I slowly pushed him over by the railing and he flinches.

"Beautiful Snow..." He trails off as I planted kisses all over his face, softly and I moved to his neck. Smelling the freshness as I felt him encircle his arms around my waist. All while I was doing this, I was trying to dig up underneath his zipped jacket.

He pulls away from our make out and notices my fingers sending shivers up his body as I touched his toned side. Damn! Kiyo-kun's fit! I tried going further up but he takes my hand out under his shirt and held it out.

"You're so bold everytime we make out like this." He whispers as I smiled at him.

"Don't complain." I stated as I went back to kissing him. "Some fangirls were looking at you and you didn't do anything."

"Is Beautiful Snow jealous?" He chuckles softly as he turned his head slight so I can kiss his neck, really careful not to leave any marks because he'll get in trouble.

"Aren't you with me?" I asked as I stopped and just panted lightly against his chest. He kisses my forehead and held me close. The wind felt great along with him here.

"Of course. I hate to see any filthy eyes on you." He click his tongue in annoyance as I laugh softly. "I hate it when piss-blonde talks about you too."

"Oh? Atsumu-san does?"

He grunts in annoyance as he went back to kissing my forehead. "You're really Beautiful. I'm glad that I was able to take you before the Miya Twins do. I'm a bit grateful for not getting attention from girls. Wish it would be like this in school."

"You're handsome, Kiyo-kun." I hum softly and look up at him. "i love how you hide that for me."

He chuckles softly and smiles down at me. I reached up into his curls and pressed him down gently on the back of his neck and planted a long affectionate kiss.

His long curls tickling my face as I let go. "I love you, Kiyo-kun."

"Love you, Beautiful Snow." He hums softly before leaning by my neck. I let him but he's hunching over which is bad for his height. But eh. I love this feeling that I'm getting from him.

"Uh, Kiyo-kun.."

"Hmm?"

"There's a cockroach.."

"..." [Runs]

"Sakusa!!!" 💢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 840 119
Haikyuu!! Fanfiction Tsukishima x OC Ogawa Nakano needed volleyball to live like a fish needs water. She'd been away from it for far too long. She...
1.1M 24K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
1.1K 29 6
Updating every few days for now. Writers block..! โ˜† She got to enjoy the first year of high school where she really wanted to, Shiratorizawa, before...
605K 18.9K 41
(Wrote this during my Haikyuu phase, ignore the cringe.) _____ "๐™‡๐™ข๐™–๐™ค, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ง ๐™ช?" "๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ...