Love Pain (MewGulf)

By Umaipeace

What if fate really hate Gulf. He meet again his exlover when he success avoid him for 5years. Not only his m... More

CHARACTER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11🔞
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18🔞
SPOILER (AFTER 5 YEARS)
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
Rumour...
CHAPTER 33
The End
EPILOG
Draw

CHAPTER 25

3.7K 173 13
By Umaipeace

A girl stops her every act of playing with her beloved doll when she sees her father enter their home residence.  She patiently stood and waited for the person she loved very much.

The lives of both of them, especially his father, changed little by little after the divorce between her adoptive parents.  For most children out there, divorce between their two parents is highly undesirable by them.

But that is very different from her because with the path of divorce between the two, she can see back the smile and the freedom that her father possessed without hiding again.  Although the smile given is not completely sincere from the inner of his heart, but at least the smile gives a harmonious ingredient in it.

After waiting for a while, the sound of the door in front of the house rang and a person she was waiting for appeared.  The tired and restless face tried to hide in front of his daughter.

Mew : "Daddy home"

Minnie : "Welcome home, daddy. Have it?"

Mew : "Sorry honey, they close today."

Minnie : "Hmmm...."

Mew smiled when he saw his beloved child pout on both sides of her lips as a sign of sulking when her request could not be fulfilled.

Mew : "Daddy promise will buy that things tomorrow."

Minnie : "Promise? If not, Minnie doesn't want eat with daddy anymore"

Mew : "Daddy promise and we can do shopping tomorrow"

Minnie : "Not work tomorrow? Minnie know daddy busy. Daddy can just give Minnie money, i will go with uncle Win"

Mew : "Daddy doesn't work tomorrow. So, we can go shopping and Minnie can go anywhere you want"

Minnie : "Really?"

The girl jumped merrily.  Mew, who knew his daughter's habit, smiled and laughed a little at her cheerful antics.  Tired during work is somewhat lost when seeing the cheerful laughter of the beautiful in front of him.

Mew : "Yes, princess"

Minnie : "Pinky promise. If not i will curse daddy will single forever"

Mew : "Minnie so mean. Not poor that daddy will lonely till daddy die? Who will take care of me when i old?"

Minnie : "Of course Minnie will take care of daddy. Daddy, can Minnie ask daddy something?"

Mew : "What it is Minnie?"

Minnie : "Daddy still want papa? What Minnie mean is Minnie know that daddy still love papa but he already have new family and they look happy together"

Mew : "That's why daddy doesn't want to interupt papa family. Let him happy with what his choose. Daddy still love him, until daddy die. But sometime love can't be force. Love need some courage to get it. Daddy doesn't have enough courage to pursure him back after what mama did to his family and him"

Minnie : "But it's not your fault daddy. It is mama fault."

Mew : "If daddy have a little brave to confront mama and grandma that time, this all will never happen. Sometimes, daddy think all this happen because of daddy. And if not all this happen, daddy will not meet my princess"

Mew tries to cheer up the situation from gloomy by trying to change the topic of the conversation to another.  The beautiful girl was immediately able to catch the signal that her father did not want to talk about it again.  Let the matter pass and become a bitter memory in him.

Minnie : "Daddy...Let's go buy ice cream"

Mew : "But honey, it's already late. Your teeth will scream to you and it's not good to your healthy too. We can buy tomorrow when we go out"

Minnie : "Minnie want now"

Mew : "But the shop already close Minnie. Look at watch, it past 11p.m."

Minnie : "Minnie want now...Now...Now...."

Minnie started sobbing.  Actually she did not want to eat the food very much.  There is something that makes her that way.  And she will make sure that her father agrees with her.

Mew : "Okay okay. We will go but, just stop crying. Look your beautiful eyes already swollen."

Minnie : "Let's go daddy"

Minnie pulled her father's hand away with a smile that she tried to hide.  Smiling cunningly, imagining what would happen next.  Her eyes shone so beautifully as if there would be light coming out from those beautiful eyes.

The person who pulled his hand with the little girl just followed in her short and small footsteps towards his car.  As expected, many shops in his residential area were closed and the food requested by his daughter could not be bought by him.

But there was an awkwardness in the corner of his heart, he did not feel so good when he stepped out of the yard of their house as if something bad was about to happen.  His mouth with no voice, praying that it is just a toy of his heart and the safety of himself and also his beloved child in a safe and good condition.

Minnie : "What are you whisper daddy?"

Mew : "Nothing just some pray"

Minnie : "For what? Are you afraid of ghost? Where? Minnie will catch them all. Dare to make my daddy afraid, confront me first"

Mew : "Hahaha my princess so brave. Ghost also afraid with you honey."

Minnie : "Who i'm? I'm Minnie. Daughter of great Mew Suppasit"

Mew : "Yeah, that my daughter. But honey, all the shop closed now and no one even one shop near here open. Why not we return back to home. Tomorrow daddy will buy you ten times what you want to buy"

Minnie : "No need daddy. Minnie know one shop that they open 24 hours. Just go straight, i will give you direction"

Mew : "Yes boss"

As expected, there is a shop that is still open and but the area seems to be empty.  The area is also pitch dark and there is only one street light other than the shop lights.  The distance between the shop and the residential area there is also quite far.

Minnie : "Let's go daddy"

Mew : "Promise me that you never go far away from daddy. Keep near daddy"

Minnie : "Yeah yeah i know that daddy. Don't worry, i know that shop and the shop owner also know me. So, its impossible i will gone just a blink of your eyes"

Mew : "............."

Minnie : "Nothing will happen daddy. I will take care of myself"

They both got out from the car they were riding in and walked towards the shop.  At first, Mew held his daughter's hand so tightly.  Didn't want to let go of that hand at all.

However, after his daughter asked permission to take food in the corner of the store, he released his hand and asked his daughter to return quickly after taking the item she wanted.

Before entering the store, Mew had observed the area first.  The place shown by his daughter was very isolated and had never been visited by him.  So from where his daughter knew the existence of the place is still a question mark for him.

There were only three people in it, two of them were himself and also his daughter while the other was the person in charge of the shop payment counter.  Because he had checked the condition of the store and had made sure no one but the three of them, that is why he dared to let go of his daughter hand to take the requested items alone.

But with those decisions and actions made him so upset with himself.  His missing child was not found. He searched around the shop area and asked the residents there if they saw his daughter.  However, everything is just in vain.

His daughter disappeared without a trace and for her to disappear in just short time is impossible.  Someone must have kidnapped her and taken her to somewhere else.  But who is that person?  And what is the motive for them kidnapping that innocent child ..

(Imagine that their wear this when they out to the shop)

(210920/1250a.m.) - 1320 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 3.5K 34
In a whirlwind of unexpected circumstances, Mew Suppasit finds himself in dire need of a job to settle his college tuition fees. To his surprise, he...
367K 16.9K 56
Gulf Kanawut son of a business man Akil Kanawut, akil's business is making loss and h a business tycoon Mew suppasit wants to take over business of A...
135K 7K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...
130K 5.6K 12
Mew and Gulf were inseparable growing up. They were not just best friends, they were each other's family. But one day after a little argument Gulf m...