dirty minds๏ธฑ๐‰๐‰๐Š โœ“

By pinkbunny-

|๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ| โYou're such a pervert, Jeon Jungkook.โž โYou haven't seen half of it.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”เผป๐“Ÿ๏ฝฅ๐“‘เฟ”โ”โ”โ”... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โžณ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
โžณ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ
โžณ ๐›๐š๐ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค
โžณ ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ
โžณ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ซ
โžณ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
โžณ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ
โžณ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โžณ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž
โžณ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ 
โžณ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ
โžณ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ
โžณ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ
โžณ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
โžณ ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐
โžณ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ž
โžณ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž
โžณ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž
โžณ ๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž
โžณ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ
โžณ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
โžณ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
โžณ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ
โžณ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž
โžณ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐จ
โžณ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
โžณ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค
โžณ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ
โžณ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐
โžณ ๐ž๐œ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ
โžณ ๐๐žฬ๐ฃ๐šฬ€ ๐ฏ๐ฎ
โžณ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ
โžณ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
โžณ ๐จ๐ง ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ
โžณ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ
โžณ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž
โžณ ๐๐ž๐š๐-๐ž๐ง๐
โžณ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค
โžณ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐
โžณ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ
โžณ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
โžณ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ฅ
โžณ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž
โžณ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
โžณ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
โžณ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐  ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐
โžณ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž
โžณ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž
โžณ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
โžณ ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โžณ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐—ฆ๐— ๐—จ๐—ง๐—ง๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐Ÿ™ˆ

โžณ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก

32.5K 1K 611
By pinkbunny-

∽𝒟∽

Jimin entered the bathroom that day, ready to do his business, and was glad to find himself alone in there. But sounds of breaths and door kicking were heard by him the instant he opened the fly of his jeans.

He turned around with a frown, tilting his head. Once he recognized there was not just a pair of shoes, but two pairs of shoes inside the stall, the annoyed sigh he let out was inevitable.

"This is not a motel, you know!" he grunted, going back to his task.

Muffled chuckles and 'shushes' were the responses he got.

Seconds later, the door of the stall was opened, and who got out almost had him choking.

Jimin couldn't even turn his whole body around to react properly. "Jieun?!"

"H-hi, Jimin," she said, rubbing her swollen bottom lip, then covered her eyes a little to avoid catching anything unpleasant.

"Hey, bud," Jungkook said from behind her, fixing his collar shirt.

"The man's room? Really?"

Jieun's cheeks were so flushed, she just wanted to leave as quickly as possible. "I-I see you guys later."

Once Jimin heard the door slamming, he closed his eyes to the ceiling to complain, "Never heard of dorms before?"

"Seulgi sleeps a lot," he said, standing beside him to pee as well.

"Like it'd have stopped you in any way."

"It wouldn't. But Jieun's not comfortable doing it in front of her friend."

"You two look like rabbits," Jimin chuckled, moving away to wash his hands. "Let me know when I gotta knock on the bathroom first next time."

"Sure. Although... I'd prefer putting you outside as my security guard to avoid people coming in. Do you know how hard is for her to concentrate?"

"Yeah, totally," he replied with sarcasm. "Girls can be so center-involved. Jungook, I don't have to remind you what kind of things people say when they find a girl having sex with someone in public."

"That will never happen," Jungkook said, closing his fly. "I can be careful."

"Like you were just now? All right," Jimin laughed. "Stop corrupting our Jieun. You're destroying her innocence."

He smiled. "If you knew how much she likes it, you wouldn't be saying that."

The boy shook his head, finding funny how immoral this guy could be. "Bastard."

🄳🄸🅁🅃🅈 😈
😈 🄼🄸🄽🄳🅂

∘ ♡ ༉ ∘

Sitting at the library, Jieun decided to kick the person in front of her under the table, completely out of the blue.

"Ow!" Taehyung exclaimed. "What was that for?"

"Why're you so quiet?" she asked, narrowing her eyes up to him. "No jokes. No teasing. Are you sick?"

He held her gaze before working on a sneer. "Missing it already?"

"It wasn't a suggestion, and no, I am not. But your silence is freaking me out a little."

"I don't feel like messing around with you today," he noted with a small shrug. "Wastes the little energy I have."

Jieun tilted her head and frowned. "Either that or you gave up."

"Nah," he replied while flipping pages. "I still think you're trying to win me over."

There was another kick under the table, causing Taehyung to hiss in pain.

"You know," he said, massaging his shin. "For a girl with this delicate appearance of yours, you can be quite brutal."

"What are you talking about?" Jieun looked at her nails. "I'm a complete pussycat."

"Mm, really?" he smirked. "Do you purr like one?"

Her cheeks instantly flushed. Dodging the question, she went back to writing in her notebook. "Say, how long before you finish your thesis? I gotta leave soon."

Taehyung looked at her, eyes atypically serious. "Rushing for your date?"

"I don't have any," she frowned.

"Making out around the campus can also be considered as one."

Jieun glared at him, an unwelcomed lump forming in her throat. "How do you-" she cut herself off for remembering that both she and Jungkook never made any point of hiding whenever they met each other.

Taehyung saw her eyebrows furrow and her jaw clench.

"Not that is any of your business but dates it's the last thing we can afford right now. We're both busy," she told him. Noticing that he didn't answer, she sighed and dropped the pen. "I have practice. Happy?"

"No. I feel the same."

Jieun leaned back to stare at him, folding her arms. "I'm under the impression you don't like Jungkook that much."

"You do?" he replied casually. "It must be your impression then."

"He told me you guys are not friends anymore."

"Okay. And how's that have anything to do with you?"

"It doesn't. I'm just curious to know why," she shrugged. "My brother can't stand him either."

"A lot of people must think the same way."

Jieun was quiet. For some reason, her throat tightened. She wondered what he was thinking. Did Jungkook do something to him too? Was her boyfriend that type of guy who would betray a friendship? Steal someone's girlfriend? She knew Taehyung wasn't going to say just by the short answers he was giving.

He looked up, lifting a brow. "I thought you had practice."

She returned his gaze for a few seconds before muttering, "Right," she collected her stuff on the table while he quietly watched.

"Jieun," he called before she could leave.

She turned back, her bag hanging on her left shoulder.

Taehyung studied her figure for a minute before dragging a book closer.

"Nevermind."

Jieun frowned, not sure what was that about but blinked in response and followed the way out.

He watched her go, slumping down into his chair with a sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose. "It's better if you find out for yourself..."

🄳🄸🅁🅃🅈 😈
😈 🄼🄸🄽🄳🅂

∘ ♡ ༉ ∘

Cheers and screams around the field were the only things Jieun could hear that evening. Her performance had ended a few minutes ago, and she was now sitting with the other cheerleaders to watch the game.

Drinking from her bottle of water, she hadn't realized that someone was approaching her area until the girls were shaking her shoulder.

"Jieun, Jieun!"

"Look!"

"Your boyfriend's here!"

She promptly looked up, searching for it, and saw him waving from the field fence. Her body stood up, and before she knew it, her feet were already taking her to him with a smile.

Once she stopped, he looked sideways to make sure no one was paying attention to them. "You don't have any other performance now, do you?"

Slowly her smile was fading. "No. It was the last one. Is something wrong?"

"Meet me at the gym in five minutes."

"What? Why?"

Not directly answering her question, Jungkook pulled her waist, leaning closer as if to give her a hug. In a low voice, his lips brushed in her ear as he answered, "Five minutes."

Her breathing turned shallow as he invaded every one of her senses. She could feel him, smell him, hear his breath before he was moving away towards the destination he asked - ordered - her to be.

Jieun looked back, hesitantly biting her lips. She couldn't just leave like that. But the urge to see him was overwhelming.

She glanced at the crowd of people again only to have the confirmation that absolutely no one was interested in anything besides the game.

Without an excuse, she left the field.

Jieun found Jungkook moments later inside the gym. He was standing close to a door where she recognized as the room of sports good. The same one, they had their first seductions lesson.

She folded her arms, meters away from him. "What is it?"

"I can't hear you."

"Jungkook, we're not supposed to be here."

"Still can't hear you. Come closer."

Jieun pursed her lips, swallowing hard, too aware of his intentions. Very determined, she marched towards him, intending to grab his hand to take them out. But as she did, Jungkook swapped them around, and now she was the one trapped in his hands.

"Jungkook!" Jieun exclaimed in a whisper. "The coach hates when students come here without permission!"

Before she could object more, she suddenly discovered herself inside the room they were next to. He closed the door and pinned her against it. "We can be quick."

"No, we can't!" she gritted her teeth as gentle fingers brushed her outer thighs, smoothing her skin and teasing the hem of her skirt. "You don't like it when I call you a pervert but look at the things you make me do," she said breathlessly, already feeling the heat between her legs.

"I have good reasons for it," he panted against her neck, licking her flesh.

"Give me one..."

Not soon the words left Jieun's lips, his mouth pressed hungrily to hers, his tongue immediately slipping past them to stroke with her own, the kind of urgency and aggression she had never seen from him before.

Jungkook's sensitive nose instantly picked up the intoxicating and distinctive scent of her arousal, the aroma creating a nearly painful erection.

If Jieun was trying to fight against him before, she definitely had to stop after that kiss, bringing her hands up to his hair, holding him as he continued to plunder his mouth with her tongue, licking and nipping her lips, leaving her completely breathless.

There was no time to slow down or insert some kindness into the act.

"I'll give you two," Jungkook grunted, snagging her wrists. With an abrupt move, he spun her around to face the door. "I never told you before but every time you showed up in this little uniform in front of me, I couldn't help but imaging myself ripping it off you with my hands."

Jieun shuddered at his words, her forehead pressed against the metal door as she heard him working on his pants. One of his hands moved towards over her stomach, slipping down into her panties. No tenderness, no teasing, just desperation, and suffocating need.

"You have no idea how much I've wanted you in this way," he said harshly, pulling her half-ponytail back to pant against her ear. "How many times I had to jerk myself off because of you. How hard it was not to do exactly what I'm doing now the last time we were locked in here. How much I've been waiting to fuck your brains out since the first time we met."

Jieun could barely pay attention to his words while having his fingers on her sex and his mouth doing amazing things to the back of her neck.

She stiffened with a pained gasp. "You're such a-"

"Pervert, yeah," he smirked, pulling her panties to the side. "But you're mine now. There's no need to hide it anymore."

"Wait..."

"I can't," his voice came out rough and broken.

The feverish desire she was feeling moments ago grew endlessly with the arrival of the vast pressure between her legs, pushing persistently into her. Once fully inside, he drew back slowly to thurst in again.

Jieun gasped, sending ripples of pleasure exploding throughout her body. She hardly had time to suck in a breath before he was sliding back, robbing her oxygen. Over and over, he repeated the slow, firm rocking of his hips into hers, and she responded with the moans he loved so much to hear, her feet were almost leaving the floor.

One hand came up to hold hers, still thrusting at that slow controlled pace. Her body, at least, was ready to handle any more that he could offer but just waited and enjoyed every second of it.

She felt each thrust roll into her with precision, making her suffer every subtle push and twitch with a craving desire. When he withdrew, it was an exhale, when he went back in, a sharp inhale.

Jungkook was damn right for saying it wouldn't be always like the first time. It got better each and every moment. He was showing her all of the human body secrets while stretching her to the fullest.

She couldn't help the pang of jealously for knowing he had clearly learned it all of this with another girl. How he had experienced it with another girl. Doing the same things he was doing to her to another girl.

When the slow pushing turned into a faster pounding, the thoughts vanished from her mind, making her focus entirely on him now. Each movement within her sent another flash of shaking electric throughout her nerves. She sensed the orgasm coming soon.

His hips ground hard into her, nearly causing her to scream, but she pursed her lips to keep from releasing one. Her body thrashed and twisted, as her head fell on his shoulder, with both of her hands resting on the door.

Jungkook kissed her jaw, biting fiercely. His voice drifted over her ear in a tender-sounding whisper again, "You like this pervert, don't you?"

The words came out unintelligible in her brain, so the only thing she could do was to whisper back a 'yes' in response. Her walls tightened around him, dragging him along into madness as well as her insides shuddered deliciously. He groaned softly, crashing back with one final thurst, roaring like an animal as his cum spilled inside her.

Obliviation overtook them for long minutes as they both panted heavily.

Suddenly, Jungkook lifted his head out of her neck. "Oh, fuck," he cursed. "I forgot the condom."

Jieun pulled herself a little from the door to glance back at him. She looked dazed but managed a smile afterward. "Aren't you a little late to say that?" she chuckled, turning around. "It's okay. I'll take care of it."

He seemed to relax instantly, then started to button his pants. Jieun did the same with her skirt and tightened the black bow hair tie that he practically plucked out.

She noticed his eyes not leaving her uniform for a second while she tried to fix it.

"What's with you and cheerleaders?" she smirked, folding her arms on her chest. "It's some kind of fetısh that you have it?"

Jungkook let out a low chuckle, pulling her towards him and kissing her in the process. "Not cheerleaders in general. Just one in particular."

"Yeah?"

"Mm," he brushed his fingers on her forehead to clean the sweat. "She's the fetish I dreamed about."

Jieun felt her cheeks burning. "About that... Why... Why didn't you tell me about this crush you had before?"

"It's was the one rule I couldn't break," he answered honestly.

"Rule?" she frowned. "Because I was Lucas's sister?"

"Yes."

With a giggle, Jieun gently slapped his chest. "I still am his sister, silly. What changed?"

"I did," Jungkook leaned forward to give her one more kiss when his phone started ringing. "Give me a sec," he moved away to answer. "What?"

"Are you ever planning on working today?" the angry Yoongi asked.

He scratched his forehead, glancing back at Jieun. "Yes, hyung. I was just busy with- Nevermind, I'm coming."

"You better be Jungkook, and you better find that ex-girlfriend of yours! Tonight I want everybody at the Shia club. I don't want any excuses."

"Lisa? What'd you mean?"

"Nobody can find her, but we all know you're the only one who can! So get your ass up here right now! That's an order!"

Yoongi hung up without giving Jungkook the opportunity to ask anything else. Once he turned, his girlfriend was watching him.

"Who's Lisa?" she asked quietly.

"Um..." his eyes dropped to his phone in his hand for a moment before it went up. "Didn't I tell you about her? She's the girl from the park..."

Jieun nodded. "Right. The girl from the park. Were you talking to her?"

"No, that was... a friend of mine, who-" Jungkook paused, and all of sudden, his lips quicker up to a small smirk. "What's wrong, babe?" he walked towards her slowly. "Are you jealous?"

Her jaw dropped. She saw the smirk growing to a grin. "Jealous? Pff. I'm not jealous. Just curious."

"Curious..."

Jungkook held her again, and she clicked her tongue, trying to shove him away, hoping he'd let go, but his arm held her fast. He chuckled, the sound of it sending shivers down her pale skin.

"I am not jealous!" her cheeks crimson as she fought harder to break free.

"Then, let me see a smile."

Her blush, which hadn't disappeared at all, spread over the rest of her skin. She stopped moving, her eyes fixed on his chest. After a minute of silence, she dropped the act, asking in a low voice, "Who is this girl, Jungkook? I know she's not only a friend."

To her surprise, he took longer than she expected to answer. The silence was the confirmation she needed to know that, yes, in fact, that Lisa girl wasn't only a co-worker he tried to help.

"Lisa," he breathed loudly before looking down at her. "She's my ex."

Jieun bit her inner cheek, her hands closing to fist on top of his chest. So he lied to her. Another pang of jealously, much stronger than the last one shot through her. She couldn't even stare back at him.

"Hm."

"Just listen to me before you start thinking too much," he said seriously enough that she actually tried to. "Yes, Lisa and I dated for some time, but I decided to break things off one day because I wasn't quite there like before, which doesn't mean we're not still friends. We hang sometimes once in a while."

"Friends," she repeated, finally looking up.

"Yeah, friends," he stated firmly, releasing her. "You told me not to worry about Taehyung, well, you gotta do the same now."

"Wait, that's totally different," Jieun said with a frown.

"How's it different?"

"Because I never went out with him!"

Jungkook stopped, biting his lips, and just like something had illuminated his mind, he turned to Jieun again. "I suppose you have a point."

She nodded, raising her chin.

"I can stop seeing her if you want," he said, removing pieces of hair out of her eyes. "But only if you stop speaking to Taehyung. Sounds good?"

Jieun blinked in surprise and swallowed. "Stop... speaking to him?"

"I can't be the only one making sacrifices in this relationship, right?"

"But, Jungkook... I- I have an assignment with him. We- we have a class together and-"

"I'm sure you can pair with someone else. It's not that hard," he looked over the time on his cellphone and gave her one last kiss, hard and lingered. "I gotta go. But I'll miss you."

Jungkook left the room, closing the door behind him.

Jieun stood there, motionless, and couldn't help but feel sad for some reason.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 12.5K 43
โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š. ๐‘ช๐’๐’‚๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’Ž ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๏ฟฝ...
9.5K 833 16
Meet professor Kim SEOKJIN aka jin a simple, talented and beautiful guy with a soft heart and miserable life. On the other hand Meet Jeon jungkook ak...
15.5K 641 44
[๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ.] ๐™ธ ๐š๐šž๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š’๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š™๐šž๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”, ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ...
712 26 5
COMPLETE Jimin has always loved Taehyung, but unfortunately for him Taehyung only had eyes for Jungkook. [Disclaimer: I do not own copyrights to the...