Anchor (GirlxGirl) (Lesbian)

By LostAndFoundAlready

#Unbreak Sequel# (Please read Unbreak first before you read this one.) 10 YEARS LATER . . . . . . ∆ Contains... More

NOTE!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
ANOTHER NOTE

Epilogue

3.5K 126 15
By LostAndFoundAlready

Jordan's POV

🍀

I fucking loved this view. And I'd never get tired to see this every single day. I scratched her back ups and downs and Gabby grunted in pleasure, begging me more. I bent my body down, pressing my chest against her back and choking her from behind. Gabby held on the headboard bed, mumbling something.

"You like this, baby? Hmm?" I whispered in her ear.

"Mmhmm." She moaned, grabbing the headboard tighter as I moved harder. "Fuck."

I groaned in pleasure because I liked it when she moaned 'fuck' under her breath. I spanked her ass and I heard she moaned louder.

We did this every Monday, Thursday and Saturday and this was our second year yet I couldn't help myself everytime we fucked. Gabrielle was wonderful and she made me like I couldn't see another people because I was blinded because of her. Her beauty, her soul, and her heart.

Second year of being her wife was wonderful. She was such a good housewife. But from now on, it was just the two of us because Ally went to college and lived with Becca.

I flipped her over, the thirty seven years old woman, my significant other, my wife, my world, my anchor, my everything, looked at me with her lustful eyes but I could see love in there. We looked at each other face for another minute before I entered her body with the strap-on again.

I looked at her neck, full of hickies I made until I couldn't find another spot to make a new one. I chose her collarbone and her cleavage. Gabby wrapped her arms around me, whispering something that made my heart fluttered.

"I love you, my love."

I smiled. "I love you, my wife."

Gabby moaned again but I suppressed it with my kisses. Our chest pressed together, her legs wrapped my hips, pulling me to thrust inside her body further. She closed her eyes, her pant sounded heavier and heavier and I knew she was closed to her orgasm. Then I pulled away, she looked at me in confusion.

But before she asked me why I suddenly stopped, I used my fingers and my tongue to help her release everything inside her. Gabby grabbed my head, pushing me more and she moaned my name one last time when she cum.

I fucking loved her so much.

We played so many times until she lost her power to get up. She said her legs sore and I chuckled because of that, then she placed her head on my chest, caressing my chest down to my stomach.

"It's lonely without Allie here." She said all of sudden.

I sighed, I felt that too. We used to do everything together, but now it was empty. The house was lonely without Gabby bickering to Allie if Allie did something wrong. I kissed my wife's head, stroking her hair.

"Give me a child, Jordan." Gabby said above a whisper and it caught me off guard. Maybe she heard my heartbeat, then she continued to talk. "Let me carry our child."

Gabby looked up to see me, my mouth partly opened but no words came out from my mouth. "I want to carry your egg in my womb so we could have a child together."

I didn't realize my tears fell. I couldn't contain the happiness inside me. I nodded and she kissed me lovingly and I knew now that marriage wasn't about the two of us. It was about a future of a human being and I was glad Gabby brought it up. I knew I wanted kid so bad but I was forty, there was still a possibility but knowing that I was still working, I didn't want to take the risk.

"I love you more than as you know, baby." I said truthfully.

"I know you do, my love." Gabby replied.

We tried to find a donor. We used IVF process to have our child. Gabby looked at me lovingly when I was talking to the donor and he agreed. I thanked him once our business was done, both Gabby and I decided to grab lunch together.

"Thank you for doing this to me, baby." I held Gabby's hand.

"I want us, Jordan." Gabby replied. "I want a mini version of you."

I laughed. "I hope they'll get your nerves as much as I do."

Gabby chuckled. "Well at least I'm done taming you, so it's not a big deal taming your little twin. I'm used to it."

"Shut up." I leaned to kiss her, Gabby giggled. "Have you told Allie about this?"

"I haven't. I'll call her tonight." Gabby replied, I nodded.

•°•

------------------------------------------------------------------------

•°•

Gabby's POV

💌

"Get your fucking ass home right now!" I shouted through the phone and I heard she mumbled something.

Oh my god, I knew I went through this phase one time and I never imagined that I had to go through this again. But this time was different. I could get anything I wanted, I got everything I needed and Jordan granted my wishes. Oh, I loved her more.

My mood swings changed me a lot but she was always be there for me when this fucking pregnancy hormone kicked in. My anxiety got worse and I knew my anger feared her. She never went through thing like this and this was her first time facing a pregnant wife so I tried my best not to confuse her more.

"Hey, baby." I greeted her happily.

Jordan raised her brows then narrowing her eyes. She must had come to realize that I was being ridiculous as always.

"Hey, my love." Jordan kissed my lips then she bent down to kiss my belly. "Hello, momma's baby. How are you today? I know I'm home earlier since your mommy asked me to but I don't mind as long as I can feel you there."

I loved when she did this. She always talked to our child when she got home and before we went to bed. I stroked her back, suddenly I felt the urge to cry and I didn't know why. Jordan looked at me confusedly as to why I suddenly cried.

"What's wrong, baby? Are you hurt? Do you want anything?" Jordan sat next to me, pulling me closer so my head was on her chest.

I shook my head. "I just wanted to cry."

Jordan chuckled, I saw she put her eyeglasses down and then she kissed my forehead. "No matter what people say or what article you read about a pregnant woman, you know I love you no matter what."

"Does that mean you agree with them that I'm fat, ugly and look like a fucking meatball?"

Jordan gasped. "No, baby. That's not what I meant."

"Then what?" I pressed her.

Jordan smiled awkwardly. "You're just as beautiful as always even though you feel like a meatball, but guess what? You, being like this, are carrying our child. You carry the love of our lives and it's enough for me not to care about what people say about you. I love you. And I love them."

She knew how to handle my mood swings for sure. And I couldn't love her more.

Was this the gift when I went through a lot of shit a few years back and I stood still, even stronger? Now I felt whole again. Meeting Jordan, being her wife and now carrying our child and I couldn't wait to see our baby. And I was sure Allie would be a great big sister.

She was happy when we told her about the pregnancy. Damn, even we gathered Jordan's family to announce this new family member of Miller though. We didn't tell anyone about the gender of our child and left it until the labor day because we wanted a surprise for all of us. We prepared two names, and both carrying my name and Jordan's name.

I craved for food and Jordan was my 'victim'. Even though we had maids, gardeners, three drivers and other employee of the house, I always asked her to bring me some food. I didn't want anybody else to bring me food but her.

Today was like the other day. I laid on the master bed with some chips, foods and anything else. Jordan was out, buying a few things for our baby room. She was such a lovely wife for sure.

Thirty minutes later when I ate ice cream from the bucket, the door burst open and a shock expression spread all over Jordan's face. I pouted, but then she laughed her ass off and my pout went deeper.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" I asked her annoyingly.

"You look so damn cute." Jordan walked towards the bed, pecking my lips. "And you look so sexy for a six month pregnant woman."

"Don't try." I said, knowing what she meant.

Jordan sat next to me, caressing my head, kissing my temple and whispering something that turned me on. I pretended to ignore the feelings but no avail. She made me wanted her even more. Even when we had sex, she was still be able to make me happy even though my body was bigger than hers, twice.

"You're so fucking sexy." She moaned in my ear, leaned down carefully trying not to press my belly when she was thrusting her fingers in and out. "And you're beautiful, as always."

"Make love to me, Jordan." I begged her and she granted my wish.

"I'm so fucking deeply in love with you." She said through her moan.

"You never know how much I love you, baby." I replied.

*

I scratched her arms, grabbing her hair harshly. She stood next to me whispering something to encourage me.

"There, there, baby." She said, kissing my head. "Push, Gabby. Push."

"Do you know what the fuck am I doing? What do you think I'm doing? Playing football?" I asked irritatedly.

I heard a nurse snorted and I averted my gaze from my wife to that nurse. I was about to yell but Jordan distracted me again so I focused on pushing the baby to come out.

"One more time, Mrs. Miller, push harder." The doctor said.

"Wait a fucking minute." I panted heavily. "You guys better be quiet, I've got this. I've been in this situation before and I know what to do. I just need my fucking wife to hold on to."

They all nodded, Jordan smiled and she held my hand and I squeezed it tightly until she flinched in pain but I didn't care for now. I pushed myself one more time and I groaned in relieved once I heard a baby cried and Jordan kissed me.

"See? I got this." I told them all.

"Thank you, baby. Thank you for carrying them." Jordan said, kissing me.

"It's a boy." The doctor informed us.

I smiled, Jordan looked at me with her mouth agape. We guessed one time and it was right. We were having a baby boy. Jordan cried, she asked to carry our baby boy for the first time before I had to feed him.

"Hello, baby boy." Jordan grinned.

"Where is she? Where is my baby sister?" Allie rushed into the room.

"It's a boy." I rolled my eyes, Allie ignored me.

Becca tried to stop her but she was too excited to see her baby brother. Becca kissed my sweaty forehead then she kissed Jordan's cheek.

"He looks so cute." Allie stood next to Jordan. "What's his name?"

Jordan exchanged look with me. Then we smiled, Allie and Becca waited for us impatiently but we kept the name until we all calmed down. I was still exhausted though.

Then I fed him for the first time. Our maid took care of our clothes because Jordan insisted to sleep here with me. Jordan sat on the edge of the bed, wrapping her arm around me and looking at our handsome boy lovingly.

"Mom, momma, come on tell me!" Allie demanded, I knew Becca was waiting for us too but she looked calmer than our daughter.

"His name is Andrew Pierrick Rodriguez Miller." I said and they all grinned.

"Welcome to the world, little brother." Allie kissed Andrew's head.

"Happy first bornday, my son." Jordan said.

We all looked at her lovingly. He didn't cry, he looked so peace while enjoying his eating session for the first time in outside world. That day ended with one of the most romantic words I had ever heard from Jordan even though for some people it was just a simple sentence.

"I love you, my family."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1.4K 7
Sequel to my book: Her Sister.
413K 18.9K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...
64.5K 3.8K 66
[GxG] "I found the assistant." she said with her eyes fixed on the CV. "That's great! You finally found the perfect one for the job!" Wren pressed he...
45.9K 1K 31
For a long time, I've always seen couples and wondered when it would be my turn for my gay love story. I wondered about it as I drank my coffee. I be...