Anchor (GirlxGirl) (Lesbian)

By LostAndFoundAlready

#Unbreak Sequel# (Please read Unbreak first before you read this one.) 10 YEARS LATER . . . . . . ∆ Contains... More

NOTE!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
ANOTHER NOTE

Chapter 22

2.4K 110 2
By LostAndFoundAlready

Jordan's POV

🍀

"Come on, pick up, pick up, pick up." I looked at my phone.

She didn't answer me at all. I ran after her but she left me without giving me a chance to explain myself and I knew it was bad, too bad. I couldn't reach her. She ignored me. We needed to talk, to clear the misunderstanding between us.

"Fuck." I cursed at myself, I dialed Allie's number. "Where's your mommy?"

"Uh, she isn't home. Why?" Allie asked me back.

Where the fuck are you, Gab? "Can you call her?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure. Give me a–– Hey, Mom." I heard Allie said. "She's home. Wanna talk to her?"

I closed my eyes. "Tell her to pick up the phone."

"Uhm, what's wrong?" Allie asked me cautiously. "You seem in trouble."

"I am." I sighed. "Can you please tell her to pick up my call? I'm on my way home."

I heard noises on the other line, then Allie spoke up. "She didn't want to, Jordan. Are you guys okay?"

"I'll tell you later. Thank you, princess. Bye, love you." I didn't wait for her to reply because I hung up the phone already.

My heart pounded. She must had been thinking of the worst. I mentally cursed myself why did I let it happened. Shit, why was she here anyway?

Did she miss me? I knew I should've come home right after I was done checking at the gallery but there was last minute photoshoot and I had to wait for it.

I sighed, I knew she was mad, but I hoped she didn't that mad at me. She was so scary when she was angry though and I didn't know she was a jealous type of person. Oh right, she was. She was jealous when I didn't tell her that I was over her sister. And now, this?

I bit my nails. It was still an hour away before I reached her house. She still didn't pick up my calls or replied my messages and I was scared, she really was mad at me. I hoped she'd give me a chance to explain myself.

An hour later, I knocked at her front door and Allie opened it up for me. But she didn't look happy at all.

"What did you do?" Allie crossed her arms over her chest.

"What did she tell you?" I asked her back.

"You cheated on her." Allie answered.

"That's what I want to talk about. With her. Not you." I said firmly and Allie sighed, she knew when I was serious. "Take my car. Go somewhere else."

Allie rolled her eyes. "If you hurt her, I'd kill you."

"Don't worry sweety, that's not in my dictionary." I said firmly when she stepped aside. "Just give us some privacy. I'll do this right."

Allie sighed. "Fine."

I waited for her to go before I walked inside the house, locking the front door and made my way to her room. I couldn't hear anything, I didn't knock, I didn't make a sound to tell her that I was here. I just opened up the door and she was there, laying on her back, looking at the ceiling and one hand was over her forehead.

"Get out." She said curtly.

"We need to talk." I said firmly, taking a step forward.

"No. That's enough." Gabby said without looking at me. "Thank you for making me regret to believe you again in the first place."

I sighed. Here we go. "It's not what you think it is, Gabby."

"Pretty much like it." She didn't move and I had to make a step forward towards her. "Can you please go? I have work in an hour."

"Talk to me like an adult. Don't fucking run away from this conversation, Gabrielle."

She scoffed. "You're the one who fucking cheated on me yet you act like you're the right one. Tell me, did she fuck you good? Did she like it too when you choked her when you guys had sex?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I furrowed my brows.

"Come on, don't be fucking stupid. You know what I meant by that." Gabby stood up, standing right in front of me. "I fucking saw what you did to her and I fucking heard she fucking moaned inside that office, Jordan."

"Gabby, it wasn't––"

"Cut the crap, Jordan." She cut me off, she was about to cry. "If I'm not good enough for you then just fucking tell me! Don't hurt me like I'm such a fucking trash because you hurt me so goddamn much more than anything!"

"Listen to me." I rubbed my temple. "I didn't cheat on you."

"Then why does it looks like it?" Gabby sighed. "I don't need your explanation anyway. We're even. I cheated on you too. Don't worry, we're just the same."

My eyes bulged open. Did I hear it correctly? "W-what?"

"Yeah, I cheated on you." Gabby said nonchalantly like she already knew what would happen between us. "I fucked some red head woman on the way home after I went to your fucking gallery."

My anger built up, I swore my face reddened. "Are you fucking kidding me, Gabby? You cheated on me, really?! That woman inside my office was my fucking childhood friends. She was there because she was the model of my mommy's agency and she changed her clothes after she's done because there were so many people in the agency. Her jeans was wet, someone poured their drink to her unintentionally and one of the models lent her a jeans and it was too small for her that's why you heard something silly because I fucking helped her to button the jeans. She still half naked because she hasn't done dressing. That's when you showed up, throwing a bucket of flowers and accusing me of cheating when the one who cheated was you!"

I saw Gabby was surprised. "W-what?"

"Yes, you can ask everyone on the agency or the gallery who the fuck that woman was!" I spatted out. "You didn't give me a chance to explain myself and you decided to cheat on me rather than talk to me? That's great! Now I know what kind of woman you are."

I panted hard, looking sternly at Gabby who was crying right now. "I-I'm sorry."

"Save it." I said firmly. "I can't believe you accused me on something I didn't even do and you decided to hurt me by cheating on me."

Gabby didn't say anything, I continued to talk. "I fucking waited for you for ten years, never once in my life I tried to cheat on you. I was married, yes, that was my mistake but I didn't love her at all. And now, this?" I chuckled pathetically. "I don't even know you anymore."

"I'm sorry, okay?! I couldn't think straight that night! I thought you were cheating on me! You didn't reply my messages, didn't pick up my calls and you just disappeared! You fucking promised me to come back home when your business is done but guess what? You did that thing again! You didn't come home on the third day!" Gabby argued.

"That was because I had last minute job, Gabrielle." I said annoyingly. "I was about to go home when you showed up."

We both in silence. Gabby was crying, I stood still and literally I had no idea what to do. She cheated on me.

Oh, fuck.

"I'm sorry." She sobbed. "I didn't think straight when I chose to sleep with her."

I sighed. My heart hurt. I needed to get away from this before it got worse. I needed to calm myself. But this was too much. People said once a cheater always a cheater, and I was scared if she'd do that again when we had a misunderstanding.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, ignoring her words. "I need some time on my own."

I started to walk when I felt she was holding the edge of my shirt. "Don't leave me, please. I'm sorry."

"Give me time, Gabrielle." I said, sighing tiredly. "I never thought you could've hurt me this bad."

She looked up to see me, her bloodshot eyes were bad and I almost hugged her when she cried so hard like this. I knew she regretted that thing, it was all over her face but I really needed to be on my own, to think what was the best for us.

"Are you breaking up with me?" She asked carefully.

"I don't know." I shook my head. "I need time to be alone for awhile."

"Will you come back to me?" I saw a hint of hope in her eyes.

I shook my head again. "I don't know. But I give you a space too. If you find someone else when we are still in our break, then go with them. It's okay. Maybe that's the proof that we aren't meant to be together. Maybe you were right, that night was our closure. I force myself on you and it turns out that we will just hurt each other."

"No." She held my shirt tighter. "Tell me what I have to do to make you trust me again? I'll do anything to make it up to you."

"Give me a space, Gabby. That's the only thing you can do this time." I replied.

"How long?" She sobbed again.

I, once again, shook my head. "Don't ask me how long because I don't know how long this wound will heal. You fucking hurt me pretty bad, Gabby. Laura cheated on me but it was okay because I don't love her. But you? You're the one I'm waiting for these years yet you hurt me the most."

I took a step backward, her hands fell freely. She didn't say anything so I took that as a cue for me to leave. "Goodbye, Gabby."

And I swore my heart breaking when I said that to her.

*

When I said I needed space, I really used it to make up my mind. At first, I made myself busy so I didn't have to think about my relationship with Gabby. She sent me messages every day, saying good mornings and wishing me good nights. I found it cute because she seemed like she really tried to gain my trust back.

I was still scared though. I was scared if she cheated on me again if I decided to go back to her but on the other side I knew I wanted her, I always wanted her. She was the one I needed and no one else. She was my love even though she hurt me. She was my world even though she wasn't in it for three months now. I postponed the plan to ask her come with me on my business trip. I just couldn't see her for now. It was still painful.

I looked at Allie's social media because Gabby wasn't the one who used something like that and on every Allie's post, Gabby was always there. And the one that Allie posted was making me surprised.

"Happy 35th Birthday, Mom! You're the best Mom in the world! ILYSMIH!" Allie wrote.

I forgot about her birthday, oh lord. I mentally facepalmed myself. They were in a restaurant, even Becca was there. The three of them smiling happily but I could see in Gabby's eyes that there was sadness.

Allie posted it two hours ago and I didn't say anything to Gabby. Did she wait for me? I hesitantly look at her number on my phone. It was almost midnight in there, yeah, I was in different country right now.

I decided to call her. It was the first time in three months that I called her. We always communicated through texts even though sometimes she sent me voice notes.

I startled when Gabby picked up the phone on the first ring like she waited for someone to call her. And when I heard her voice again, I felt like my world was back. I felt alive again.

"Hello?" She said softly.

"Isn't it midnight in there?" I asked her, god it was good to talk to her again.

She chuckled. "Yeah, it is. I was waiting for you to call."

My heart sank, so she waited for me. "I'm sorry, I was busy."

"It's okay, Jordan. I know you were." She responded.

"Happy birthday, Gabrielle." I said afterwards.

She didn't say anything but I heard she was sobbing. "I thought you forgot about it."

"Well technically, yeah." I said. "But I saw Allie's post on Instagram. I'm sorry, Gabby. I didn't mean to forget your birthday. It's just– I have so many things to do."

She laughed between her tears. "It's okay, Jordan. I understand. Thank you, by the way."

"No problem."

"Uh, Jordan?"

"Yeah?"

"When you'll be home?" That question caught me off guard. "I missed you."

I missed you too. I answered to myself. "I don't know. I will not be in the country for the next few months. I don't know when I'll be home."

"It's okay, I'm waiting for you anyway." She said.

"You don't have to." I replied.

"What?" She seemed surprised. "You're already with someone else? Oh, I'm sorry then."

"Huh? What? No." I said. "I'm not with someone else, I swear. It's just, it's not fair that you keep waiting for me because I have no clue when I'll be back."

I heard she chuckled softly. "I don't mind. I'll keep waiting for you to come home. Now I feel what it's like to wait for someone. Damn, you even waited for me patiently for ten years even though you didn't know where I was and it's been three months only though. Mine is not comparable to yours."

My heart flattered. She was willing to wait for me. "If you're tired of waiting, just tell me, okay?"

"I won't." Gabby said firmly. "I won't giving up on you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 31.7K 29
(GXG)"Tell me what you want me to do to you. It's just a bit of role play" I decided to play along "I want you to eat me out" I whispered and she sa...
314K 7.9K 51
Oneshots, angst and smuts of Hermione<3 For the girls, gays, and non-binary baes. OPEN REQUESTS Status: Complete | Yet still taking requests! ...
414K 18.9K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...
114K 5.1K 24
Harper Jace wants to leave NYC to find a fresh start for herself. Away from her best friend, everything that she knows, but most importantly, away fr...