Anchor (GirlxGirl) (Lesbian)

By LostAndFoundAlready

#Unbreak Sequel# (Please read Unbreak first before you read this one.) 10 YEARS LATER . . . . . . ∆ Contains... More

NOTE!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
ANOTHER NOTE

Chapter 21

2.6K 98 9
By LostAndFoundAlready

Gabby's POV

💌

"I have to go to Northville, babe." Jordan said, she hugged me from behind.

We just spent a night together at her house, we laid in her bed. I groaned, rolling my eyes. "What now?"

Jordan chuckled. "Mommy asked me to check up the gallery."

"Can you tell someone to go to replace you for once? Jeez, we just met again after our little argument, though."

"Still miss me?" Jordan whispered in my ear.

"Duh." I rolled my eyes, I turned my body to face her.

Jordan was smiling. "Come with me?"

"I can't. I have work too." I sighed.

"It's only three days, Gab." Jordan told me.

"Still." I frowned.

Jordan kissed me and I kissed her back no matter how annoying I was to know that she would leave me again for three days.

Ha, three days. Let's see how long it was. One time she said she only went to somewhere just for a week, but it ended up she went for almost two weeks and it was annoying.

It wasn't me being clingy or something, I mean we just met again after ten years, trying to figure it out what was the best for us, yet she was always busy like this.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Jordan caressed my cheek.

I shook my head. "It's fine."

Jordan studied me. "I know something is bothering you, baby."

I liked it when she could feel something towards me even though I didn't say it. "It's just.."

"It's just?" Jordan moved closer to me. "Gabrielle, my baby, listen to me. To be completely honest, when I first time decided to move here, it was for you and only you. I wanted you to be with me again. But I can't put my moms company in danger by ignoring it. You know I love you, I'll do anything for you but please, understand me, baby. I won't ask you anything. Just wait for me."

I looked at her eyes. Damn, she was so serious though. Was I being silly as always? Was it wrong if I wanted to be with her all the time? But also I didn't want her to let her moms down.

I sighed. "I promise."

Jordan smiled. "Thank you, my love."

I hugged her, feeling the new sensation when I was with her. It was addicting. She was addicting. She was like drugs, digging me deeper everytime we touched.

"Feels like I know your schedule." Jordan chuckled.

"You'll die in boredom if you're in my position, babe." Jordan said. "I face papers and my eyes are tired because I look at the computer all the time let alone the meeting. It's exhausting."

"Take a break if you need some time for yourself, J."

Jordan smiled. "It's okay, baby. I do it for us. I'd do anything for us, to have way much better life than this."

I was so grateful right now. Jordan was perfect, she was thinking about our future together and she worked so hard for 'us'. I felt like I was married to her.

Damn, Jordan. I fucking loved you so fucking much.

"It keeps playing on my mind." I said.

"What is it?"

"That I don't deserve you." I answered, Jordan pulled me closer to her. "You're perfect, you have everything you need, you can get everything you want, yet you're here with me, starting over from the bottom, we're trying to make this thing right this time. Why don't you just look for someone else who's equal like you than being with me?"

Jordan laughed, I pouted. "That's because I love you, Gabby. I don't like anyone else. And I want you, for ten years I hold this feelings for you and it never fades away. What have you done to me, Gabby? Why can't I move on to someone else? Why did I keep searching for you even though you didn't want to be with me at first?"

"Because I still love you too, idiot." Jordan giggled. "I was just too stubborn to admit it."

Jordan grinned. "So, you know the answer. Don't ever ask that question again, okay? We love each other, we're meant to be together."

I looked at Jordan lovingly. "Thank you for not giving up on me."

"You're worth the wait, baby."

*

Day four. And Jordan wasn't home. Believe me when I said that? It happened. Again. Oh god. I was tired with this shit. Her job made her forget everything, especially me. The first two days she kept her promises, but last night she suddenly disappeared like a wind.

"What's with the long face?" Anne asked me.

I sighed. "It happened again."

Anne snorted. "Come on, since when you are this clingy?"

"Shut up." I hissed at her, Anne put her hands up in surrender. "I am not. But what do you expect when you just made up and she did this shit again? You know how I am."

Anne shrugged. "I don't know who you are when you are with her, Gab. Never heard of her either before."

I closed my eyes, feeling the emptiness when Jordan wasn't here with me. Day by day I got attached to her and I felt the same towards her and this thing killed me slowly.

I wasn't like this before, not even when I was with Thomas and Steven. But she could make me feel like I couldn't live without her.

"Go get her a surprise." Anne suggested, I raised my brows. "Go to Northville. You know where she stays, right?"

I nodded. I knew she stayed at the gallery because it had a room inside it. "I will disturb her when she is working, Anne. Don't be ridiculous."

"She'll be glad when you come, darling." Anne smiled. "In a relationship you need to make the same effort. If she has made it to you, then don't wait for her to make a new one because you, too, need to make a move. Show her you want her as much as she wants you."

I thought about that and she was right. I had to make my own move to her. And I had decided. I told Allie that I'd go to Northville and she said she invited Becca to sleepover. It took few hours to get there, I bought some flowers on the way there and I was beyond excited to see her. I didn't text her because I wanted to surprise her.

It was almost 5pm which meant the gallery was about to close. I walked rapidly before it closed. The last employee raised her brows when she saw me walked into the gallery.

"Jordan." I said shortly.

"Oh, right." She smiled, she moved to the side and let me in.

Then she left, leaving me dumbfounded because I didn't know where the office was. I walked to the center of the gallery and my brows raised. I saw a picture and it was amazing. I looked at the note, Alexandra Miller.

Whoa, is this the young Alex? I thought to myself. It was beautiful. I caressed the picture until my eyes saw who had taken it. Logan Hadwick. Oh good lord, they were together all this time. I smiled, their love to each other was unbearable for sure.

Then I walked to almost the end of the gallery but I averted my gaze when I saw a sign written 'office' above the door. I grinned from ear to ear, finally I met the love of my life after four days of being away from her.

I was about to open the door and surprised her when I heard at least two people inside and one of them was Jordan, she was pretty loud though. And I swore to god I'd kill her right now.

Someone was moaning!

My body froze. My face turned so pale. My hands fell down to the side of my body.

"Ouch! That hurt. Don't push too hard." Someone said.

"Shut up." It was Jordan.

Does she cheat on me? I was about to cry right now. Was this the reason she didn't come home yesterday because she kept her fucking slut in here? What the fuck was she thinking?

Now I regretted the day I said yes when I gave her a second chance.

She fucking betrayed me.

I opened the door harshly, tears streamed down my face, and what I saw was enough proof. Jordan kneeled down, she was buttoning a jeans from whoever she was, and the other person was half naked.

Jordan was surprised, but the other woman was just looking at the both of us back and forth. "G-Gabby?"

"Oh, sorry for interrupting." I smiled between my tears, throwing the flowers. "Enjoy the rest of your day."

I stormed out from the office, running to my car. I heard Jordan ran after me but my vision was blur and I didn't turn back. She shouted some words but I couldn't hear anything.

I hopped in my car, turned on the engine and drove back home with a disappointment.

Jordan cheated on me. She betrayed me.

She tried to call me but I ignored it, she texted me bunch of messages saying that she could explain it and it wasn't what I thought it was.

Why my life was just in a circle full of people cheated on me everytime I was in a relationship? Was I not good enough? Was I easy to get cheated on? Was I stupid?

First of, Steven. He cheated on me with his coworker very long time ago. Then Thomas. He cheated on me when I was about to settle down with him. And now Jordan, the one who I expected my life to get settle with, cheated on me too.

Yes, she was over my sister. But I didn't know she would do something like this and it hurt me more than anything, more than when she told me she still loved my sister ten years ago.

"I'm so fucking stupid." I said to myself, crying like an idiot in the middle of the road. "We just fucking met again for god's sake."

Maybe I was too soon to believe in her again. She had changed. And her change was too much for me.

Alright. I told myself. If she cheated on me, then I'll do the same. She hurt me once, I hurt her twice.

I didn't think about anything else when I ended up in some apartment and a red head woman was sleeping naked next to me.

Wait. Did I really do this, and with a woman?

I couldn't remember anything except when I was on my way back home when I stopped by at a bar and drank so many shots.

Then I looked at my body, I was naked too. Hell, I didn't even remember her name though. But why this felt so wrong? Why did I cheat on Jordan too? My stupidity took over me when I was mad and now I regretted it.

Oh my god. I really didn't deserve Jordan after all. I wasn't good enough for her. And now I cheated on her even though I was drunk. My clothes were everywhere, the red head was still sleeping and I tip-toed to get my clothes then I left her apartment.

In my car, I cried again. If I wasn't enough for her, she could've just told me. No matter how many flaws your partner were, cheating wasn't the answer. It was the worst thing human could do.

And I just did that.

No, we just did that.

She cheated on me.

I cheated on her.

And once again, we were even.

But why I felt that this was so goddamn wrong?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 3.8K 66
[GxG] "I found the assistant." she said with her eyes fixed on the CV. "That's great! You finally found the perfect one for the job!" Wren pressed he...
38.4K 1.4K 7
Sequel to my book: Her Sister.
141K 5.6K 29
Jordan meets Gabrielle in a weird way and it makes her realize that she is still be able to love someone else after her dead fiancée haunted her for...
412K 18.8K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...