Michael Jackson Fan fiction (...

By BTS_welcome

A life with the one and only MJ,i hope you guys like this,will Michael meet his true love? or will he just be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authors Note Please read
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors Note/Comment/Please read
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 21

120 4 1
By BTS_welcome

•Michaels POV•
After a while of us both laughing she comes inside an we sit down on the couch then we just watch a movie it's then I start to remember the necklace, luckily I put it in my jacket pocket cause it would be crushed, so I grab it out and then Michelle says "what's this?" I then say "a present for you,here open it up" so I gave it to her and she opened it and then she said "its beautiful!" I then smiled and stood up "would you like me to put it on you?" "yes please" then she stood up and moved her hair outta the way.
•Michelle's POV•
His now putting it on me, I feel special very special, I'm glad that I have Michael and no one else has, I hope then Michael finishes putting the necklace on me and he pecks my lips and then says "would you like to come to Neverland?" "yes please" "ok then I'll get the limo ok?" "Ok thanks ill go change ok?" "ok" so I went upstairs then changed into my red dress that's knee high with straps then I curled my hair then I went down stairs.
•Michaels POV•
Michelle looks wonderful, she walks down stairs and I help her on the last step, she wearing red slip on shoes when we go outside to the front the limo is there waiting for us to get in I open the door for michelle to get in then close it when she goes inside then I run over to my side of the car and open the door then I sit down then close the door and say "Neverland Ranch please" so the driver starts driving there..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 770 15
A story about how you the reader grew up as Michael Jackson's best friend. Will it evolve into more? You'll have to read the find out! Please enjoy a...
23.3K 270 21
Here are fanfics and imagines of course about the king himself and the reader
4.8K 100 71
My first wattpad story. It might be a little- ANYWAYS, enjoy it lol. 18+ A Michael Jackson fan fiction.. Hi I'm Joyce. I'm a 14 year old teenager a...