Male reader x missy (editing...

Από unknown6741

Missy x you. Shit is definitely going down. Your living your life; tricking and threatening the doctor (nothi... Περισσότερα

3w
Missy
Dark water
Death in heaven
Apprentice
The witchs familiar
Extremis
Guarding her
Suprise
New face, new information
Tim shaw
Falling
It takes you away
Portal
Doctor
God
Auntie
Kiss me gently
New new york
Talk
King james
Witch finders
Coming out
Ill
Face
Crushes
Memories.
Warm
Getting along
The blood planet
Those words
The master
Comfort
Come back
Change
Worse than a dalek
Nightmare
Secret
Make up
Drunk
Guilt
Panic
Stranger
Return
Awake
Unit renuinted
Go home
Nightmare child
Paper
O
Two
Master
Questions
Always two
Beg
Snap
Holiday
Deep
Exterminate
1969
Stonewall
You can't have me
Save me
Parrallel
Not ready
Young
Party
Gun
Grandparents
Wakey wakey
Dream
Hungover
Answers
Kiss
So food?
Obey
Tesla
Edison
Queen
Book
Wiped
Meeting again
Jack
Back to the vault
Outing
Knock it back
Bullet
Scared
Food poisoning
Praxeus
Call
Not mad
Lost
Nothing
Knowing
Wake up
Tardis
Drink?
Incubus
Broken arm
Ambush
Mental hospital
Children
Experiments 
Leaving
RUN
Dial
Just a couple of threats
Break
Yaz's flat
First words
Drop off
Spying
Always a bottom
Thank you
Someplace safe
Mail
Really
Parallel
Engraving
Crowd
Trapped
Pain and pleasure
Surrender
Listen
Leave
Confess
Finding door-y
Something different
'Party' crashers
Silence
Too quiet for my liking
You just leave everyone behind
Junk
6
Pit stop
Stranger danger
Pting
Unanswered Questions
Lumiat
Keep digging
Bomb
Back "home"
Early birds
The tour
Work
The office
The break in
Knowing
Deliveries
Boom
Silence...again
Nothing
Aftermath
Him
The attic
Remember, well its him init?
Cigarette
Lunatic
Connected
Memory weave
Cool down
Drinks and company
Three
Teasing
Bekdel
Three's a crowd
River
Addictions

A quick goodbye

42 3 0
Από unknown6741

You both enter the NavChamber once more, trying to walk forward but finding difficulties staying upright at the rumbles and vibrations of the ship. Missy swore under her breath but it couldn't be heard over the alarms and ringing in your ears.

Your eyes instantly drop down to the floor and there she laid out of the pilot rig. "Eve!" You expressed dropping down to the floor to take her pulse but there was nothing left of her life force. Her eyes were wide so you took it opon yourself to shut them.

"What happened?" Missy asked expressing empathy for durkas and eve who stood there with a tear in his eye.

"Her heart couldn't take it. She gave me control." You had noticed that Durkas is in the VR gear now trying to land. The Lumiat just smiled empathetic and watched as you came closer towards the landing strip. The alarm stopped as you came to a rough landing to which you hoped was the end of the road.

You hoped back onto your two feet and found a blanket bringing it over to her and placing over her body slowing taking one last look. Why did it always end in someone paying the price? You thought. You rubbed your forehead and sighed turning away and watching the others stroll in. Their smiles all just fell, looking over to the body on the ground, you stayed quiet not even sure what to say any more.

Mabli broke the silence watching over to the Lumiat who helped durkas out of the gear. "They, er... they say quarantine scanning and craft detox should take no more than three hours, then they'll admit us to the facility. They're booking your teleport to Seffilun, as soon as you've spoken to the investigators."

"Oh Thank you, Mabli. I'll be sure to tell them how brilliant you were." You spoke softly holding yourself together at this point.

"You should also let them look at you, your still in bad shape there" she added walking over to check on the others. You sighed collecting your thoughts by yourself.

"I should be heading off" the Lumiat cleared her throat behind you bringing your attention to her presence. Missy glanced over watching carefully and listening in on the conversation, she was still unsure about the woman. "I'll be seeing a lot more of you in the future, so try not to miss me too much" she winked.

"You can't leave the ship just yet" you smiled softly referring to the quarantine that you had your adjourned.

"Who said I didn't park close?" She whispered closing into you slightly so the others couldn't hear.

"You mean to tell me that we could've left at the start?" You whispered yelled frowning at her confession. You couldn't believe the woman, you weren't trapped on a ship with a ticking bomb after all.

"Well where's the fun in that? Personally I had a great time" she smiled again leaving you stood alone as she left the room.

"Huh?" You thought aloud shaking your head as you watched the door shut behind her. Missy rose from her place in the room and approached leaning her hand carefully ontop of your shoulder.

"Are you okay love? Who is she?" She asked defensively glaring at the shut door.

"Oh no one to be jealous of" you winked turning to the other conversation in the room leaving missy with a sour look on her face. "Could we join you?"

"Please." He gestured for everyone to circle eves body and hold hands.

Ronan spoke looking over her with a small smile. "May the saints of all the stars and constellations"

"Bring you hope as they guide you out of the dark and into the light on this voyage and the next, and all the journeys still to come For now and evermore." You all spoke letting your eyes water for the woman who had helped saved the day today.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

7.5K 277 7
The Doctor found his mate, his Bonded, his Chosen, in the form of the best friend of who would become his companion. He found the one who makes him f...
72.1K 1K 21
TRIGGER WARNINGS : Cnc, violence, substance abuse, there are scenes of r*pe and degradation. Please read at your own risk. ENJOY! After her parent's...
900 45 22
Don't read this book. It's my first ever fan fic, and it's shît. Also, it's on hold, because I might edit it, idk. This is the first book in the Iden...
2.1K 126 19
(it gets less cringe I promise) Him: Determined to save the face of his band as they face stipulation and at the behest of his team, he hires her to...