The secret life of the Americ...

By kkendallz

As Amy goes off to New York she still can't make her own decisions. As life throws bumps and happiness at her... More

Chapter 1 {maybe a mistake}
Chapter 2 {new york new york}
Chapter 4{suprise!}
Chapter 5{one date}
Not an update
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
*important* a/n
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Amy POV
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Sorry :/
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (date night continued)
Details (about story)
Chapter 21 (again)
Chapter 22
About me (and update info)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Please read :)
Authors Note

Chapter 3 {one last chance}

2.9K 48 4
By kkendallz

Amy POVBen and I go for a walk. I don't know why I said yes, but I probably because he and his dad gave me so much. It was the least I could do."I like New York," Ben says, looking into my eyes."Me too; I liked it when I was here. I guess it was a good break."He nods his head and reaches for my hand."Amy, would you like to go to dinner with me?" Ben asks."Sure, where at?" I ask."It's a surprise," he sorta whispers. I thought wrong about Ben. He seems, well, how do I put it, Different?I don't know why, maybe because I am not with Ricky anymore. We walked down the road and talked for a while about how this year would go with college. He asked many questions about John, and I answered all of them. Almost like when I was with Ricky, but nobody could replace that. We laughed and had a good time. Talking to Ben reminded me of when we were dating in high school. Everything was so confusing then I couldn't pick out any of my feelings. We have been through so much it just feels good to talk to him in a usual way, like nothing happened between us. But then I know something happened, and it is stuck in my mind, and I can't get out.He took me to this fancy restaurant on the corner, which was perfect. We talked, laughed, and caught up on each other's lives. I need to include the parts where we made mistakes. I still don't know how I feel about him and how I feel about Ricky, and it seems like I love them both. We get out of our booth and walk outside. Then he turns me around, grabs my hand, and kisses me. I kiss back. I didn't feel anything, and then all of a sudden, all the bad things in our relationship came back to me, stabbing me. It hurts. I don't think I can be with Ben, and I don't know who yet. "I love you, Amy," he whispers in my ear"I always have.""I am so sorry, Ben, I can't be with you. I am still determining who I can be with. I love you, but can we still be friends?"I ask, feeling bad.Suddenly out of know where I start to cry. All my emotions are coming out."I am so sorry, Ben. I am still trying to figure out what I want right now. Give me time to think about everything."I say, sounding harmful, well, crying."Amy, I will always love you. Take all the time in the world. I will be here for you.""Thank you, Ben. I am so sorry."I say, hugging him."Me too, Amy, me too," he says emotionless.We walk back to the apartment, and I fall asleep right away. The first day of college is tomorrow!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 121 41
Things went down after Haiden had her 'incident'... She ends up being ok, but her life takes an interesting turn as people start disappearing and att...
35.8K 719 42
After Callie left Arizona for New York with Sofia, it was painful. But what happens after that? Has Arizona found new love or will she ever again? Wi...
13 1 6
Lucy, a victim of terminal cancer, has only a couple of years left. She must make the most of it. Wanting to write a book, she moves to New York City...
30.9K 434 20
Amy Rose, tired of Sonics constant rejection runs away, leaving everyone else to wonder where she went...