Anchor (GirlxGirl) (Lesbian)

By LostAndFoundAlready

#Unbreak Sequel# (Please read Unbreak first before you read this one.) 10 YEARS LATER . . . . . . ∆ Contains... More

NOTE!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
ANOTHER NOTE

Chapter 9

2.6K 116 12
By LostAndFoundAlready

Allison's POV

💬

The dinner went well. Well, not completely well since Laura, Jordan's wife, didn't come to join the dinner and it pissed Jordan off, I could see that on her face. But the other family member were okay with that.

I was in the living room, with Becca and Jordan while the other family member decided to go home. I talked to Logan and Alex, Jordan's moms, even though I had no idea who they were but somehow they felt familiar and they understood that my childhood memories were awful because I had been through a lot.

Jordan seemed so quiet, but I knew she was still mad at her wife. Yes, Laura wasn't home by the time the dinner ended. Becca and I were sitting awkwardly because Jordan let a loud huff and both of us didn't know what to do. We were teenagers, though.

"You okay, Aunt?" Becca asked Jordan.

Jordan forced a smile and she tried her best to smile at me but I knew it failed. "I'm fine. You guys okay if I go downstairs? Just wanted to check up on something from the coffee shop."

"Sure." Becca and I said in unison.

Once Jordan was out of our sight, we left a relieve sigh. The air was back to normal one because when Jordan was here, I almost choked on the awkwardness. I never saw Jordan looked so pissed before.

"Whoa, that was so tense." Becca laughed awkwardly. "I never saw her so mad before. My aunt never gets pissed off though, she is the most patience person I've ever met. Maybe her wife gets her nerves."

"Yeah, maybe." I shrugged.

Another thing was, I met Becca's parents officially. They seemed nice and I already liked them. But there was a small obstacle, Maddison, Becca's little sister. She looked like she was about to rip everyone's head out when we had dinner though. And maybe it was her personality, mysterious, cold and expressionless.

I met Becca's grandparents, Lewis Hadwick and Brianna Hadwick and I didn't need to ask where Becca had those perfect blue eyes came from. Her cousins were nice, everyone was nice but Maddy. I didn't know how to describe her. She was the only one who didn't talk to me at all throughout the dinner.

Becca's family asked me a bunch of questions and I replied them happily. I wasn't shy when I was around them and I was glad that I didn't stutter when I explained about my family's situation which I told them that I lived with my mom only since she divorced my dad long time ago because of something I didn't want to tell them, they understood and respected my privacy, only Jordan who knew what happened back there but she didn't tell anything and I was grateful because of that.

It was 11pm, both Becca and I decided to call it a night. We said our goodnights to Jordan and she wished us sweet dreams but I could see she was still mad and it was unbearable. I just hoped she and her wife were okay about whatever they wanted to talk about.

"Isn't it awkward?" Becca asked once I laid down to the bed.

"About what?" I asked her.

"We're in the same room, the same bed, laying next to each other." Becca responded. "Would it be more awkward tomorrow when we wake up?"

I smiled. "I hope it won't."

I could see Becca was smiling. "Good night, then."

"Good night, Becca." I replied and drifted to sleep.

Around 4am in the morning I woke up all of sudden. I didn't know why but it felt natural. But wait, I never woke up at four in the morning in my house though. Why did I suddenly awake?

I sighed, rubbing my face, sat up and leaning my back against the headboard. I looked at Becca who slept peacefully and I couldn't help but smile. She was cute. I decided to take a picture of her. Sounded so creep but she was too adorable when she was sleeping, her mouth partly opened and she scrunched her nose some of the time. I giggled, but then my heart pounded so hard when I heard two people were arguing in the living room.

I looked at Becca, she wasn't affected with the fact that Jordan and her wife might be in a fight. I slowly climbed out of the bed, standing behind the door, trying to listen what was happening.

"You know it was important to me and you know that was a regular schedule but you decided to piss me off by drinking in a bar instead in your home cooking with your wife!" I heard Jordan said. "I should've known this is going to happen."

"And you fucking blame me?!" Another voice said. "Ask yourself why I ditched it in the first place! I don't like being surrounded by your family! They always ask me bunch of questions like I'm a criminal or something!"

"You know how they are, Laura!" Jordan raised her voice. "Just get used to it!"

"I can't! They're too fucking noisy and you do know me so well that I don't like being bothered!" Laura said. "This whole marriage thing is about you and me, not your whole family! We're adults! They don't have the rights to tell me what to do about being a wife and it has been two fucking years and I'm tired of it!"

"Hey, what are you doing? Who's screaming?" I startled when I heard Becca asking.

"Uh, your aunt." I responded.

"Were you eavesdropping?" Becca narrowed her eyes. "You know it isn't our business. We don't know what are they arguing about."

Becca was right. This wasn't my business. But why did it bother me?

"Come here. Come back to bed." Becca said and it was enough to make my heart jumped out of my chest. The invitation was ridiculously exciting.

Then before I took a step, their footsteps got closer to where their room was. I saw Becca was already asleep again so I chose to listen again.

"Is this because of that guy so you chose to runaway from the family dinner?" Jordan asked in a lower voice.

I could hear Laura scoffed. "You accused me of cheating?"

"Come on, we both know better." Jordan snorted sarcastically.

"And do you think it is about that guy only?" Laura asked tauntingly. "Do you think I don't know about that ex girlfriend of yours?"

"What are you talking about?" Jordan asked.

"Who the fuck is Gabrielle Elena Rodriguez and why her picture is still on your fucking purse?"

There was a pause. I couldn't hear Jordan nor Laura spoke and it made my heart skipped a beat. Then a footstep coming closer to the room I had been sleeping on. I tried my best to come back to bed before someone could open the door and I was right.

Jordan's head appeared and from the dim I could see she was making sure I was sleeping. Then she closed the door and I forced my eyes to close even though I didn't want to.

*

"I missed you, baby!" My mom hugged me tightly once Becca dropped me off.

I chuckled. "It's only a day, mom."

"I know. But I can't help it." My mom said. "How was your weekend?"

"It was good." I smiled. "I slept with Becca." My mom's eyes widened. I realized I said an ambiguation and I corrected myself before she misinterpreted it. "No! I mean, we shared the same room."

My mom chuckled. "You know I love you, right?"

I smiled and nodded awkwardly. "It was our room."

I could see my mom's body stiffened because of my words. I tried so hard to find a topic to distract her. Somehow I could feel she was missing something and when I mentioned about Jordan's coffee shop, my mom would react weirdly. Just like right now.

She avoided eye contact and she rubbed the back of her neck. One time I saw something in her eyes when I told her about how was Jordan doing and I found longingness in there.

I didn't know how much my mom was hurting but I knew, too, that she might be missing of something I couldn't figure it out.

"And last night was awkward." I slightly chuckled. "Jordan's wife missed the dinner and didn't come home until dawn. And they had a little argument. Becca and I were there and it was awkward. We didn't even see Jordan's wife since she was out before we woke up. And I never saw Jordan that mad and it was scary."

"That wasn't your business, baby." My mom said. "You need to stay away from people's business and mind your own, okay?"

"I didn't mean to eavesdrop, mom." I rolled my eyes. "They were pretty loud and it wasn't my fault that my ears caught the frequency of their voices."

My mom laughed. "Smartass."

I giggled. "And guess what I found."

My mom raised her brows then arched it in the middle of her forehead. I chuckled, I opened my bag and took an album. Yes, the same album Jordan had kept and I needed to beg her to give it to me because I missed my childhood in that place. Fortunately, she still had all of the pictures on her laptop so she didn't mind to give the album to me.

"What's that?" My mom asked.

"An album, duh." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I know it is an album, Allie. But what I mean is, what is that album about?"

I didn't answer her, instead I gave it to her so she could see by herself and deep inside in my heart I hoped that she would be happy to see it because it was our best moments in our life so far, beside our own journey.

I stopped before I grabbed the knob of the front door, leaving my mom who slowly opened the album like it was a bomb or something if she opened it harshly. Then to my surprise, she was closing her mouth and I knew she felt something because her body began to shake lightly.

I hoped it was good enough to make her realized how much we both loved her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 18.9K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...
46K 1K 31
For a long time, I've always seen couples and wondered when it would be my turn for my gay love story. I wondered about it as I drank my coffee. I be...
6.8K 369 32
Having already been hurt after falling for her straight friend Amy, Drew has vowed not to fall for anyone else at work. What's the point, when lovin...
29.4K 1.3K 40
A no label invisible to her peers. A stem who stands out. What happens when they find themselves tangled up in the beginning stages of love? ...