Mated To My Nightmare

Por EuphrasiaLove

Tyler Price only loves two things his little sister Skylar and pack. As Alpha of Silver Moon Pack, at the age... Más

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 8

104 4 0
Por EuphrasiaLove

Steven's P.O.V

I am currently running from 10 rogues. Even I know I can't fight them. I am just blindly running. I feel the scent change meaning I am in pack lands but I don't stop. I rather deal with a pack than rogues but the rogues stop. I sigh at that. Must be a powerful Alpha. I try to turn back and run but a girl intercepts me. I bare my neck and whimper as a way of submission. She smells like blueberries but there is another scent on that's making my wolf go crazy.
Now you must be wondering how I got my self in this condition. But it's simple I couldn't hide in time. I would love to replay it but I don't have the time. "Shift." She commands but my wolf doesn't bow to her. She is an Alpha I can feel it, I on the other side I have Alpha blood in me. I let my power through but still shift back. She tosses me some shorts. "Now what is an Alpha's son doing in Silver Moon pack?" Now where have I heard that name? Oh shit. This is the pack ran by the heartless Alpha Price, my sperm donor hated him for many reasons. "I was running away from rogues." She just looks at me with unhidden interest. "Okay. That explains a lot. You know I hate rogues with every bone in my body but you, I like. You safe for now." I am shocked by her words, usually everyone just kills rogues and asks questions never. "By the way I am Sky. What's your name?" Why is she being nice? Is the question that's in bold in my head right now. "The name is Stevie. Why are you being nice?" I don't bother beating around the bush. I like being blunt. Its so me. She laughs. "Because I can be. You don't like that? I can be evil if you want?" I internally cringe at her words. "I like it. I just don't want to be shocked by a knife in the back when I start trusting you." She laughs.

"The Alpha will not be happy about the fact that I allowed you into his land so just smile and show him your dimples. He will come around." Did she just say Alpha. "Aren't you an Alpha?" She smiles. "I am an Alpha, just not of this pack." That's weird Alphas cannot stay in each other's packs. They are territorial so why is she here? "I am here because my brother Ty is the alpha of this pack. I don't wanna leave my birth pack for my inherited pack." I don't understand. So I ask her to explain. " What do you mean?" We are at the pack house and everyone is looking at her and growling at me. Oh yeah I am rogue who is walking with an Alpha's little sister. "I killed the Alpha of the Fallen pack thus inheriting his pack. So I am staying with my brother while letting the former Alpha's son take care of the pack. Let's keep going we are not there yet." I don't understand her. So she just explains. "To my brother's place. He refuses to stay in the pack house." Wow concieted much. "Isn't this pack run by the Price family?" I ask her. Wondering why I didn't here her say Alpha Price. "Yes it is. My brother and I are the Price family." I am shocked I was in the presence of a Price and I didn't even realise. "What? Shocked. Do not be. Lemme reintroduce myself I am Alpha Skylar Price of Fallen pack but I  live with my brother Alpha Tyler Price of Silver Moon pack, and you are?" Wow that's explains why they don't feel threatened by each other. "Steven Ray. Ran from my pack to look for my mate. Second son of the Alpha of my former pack." "Welcome to your new home. If you want to stay? I am hungry wanna have some cereal?" She says as we are entering the kitchen. I missed cereal. I sit on the chair that's there. "I will wait for the Alpha's word on that. I would love me some cereal." I say with a laugh as we reach the kitchen. We laugh together. We eat our breakfast for lunch. "I smell a rogue. Why is there a rogue in my kitchen?" A guy with jet black hair and forest green eyes. He growled at me. He smells like watermelons, not my mate but has my mate's scent its prominent on him. "Cammy this is my friend Stevie. Stevie this is Third Camryn Manheim. Aka the most gorgeous guy I know." Ass kissing, she is good cause he stops frowning and smiles at me. "Hey. Sorry for being not me. Call me Cammy. Uhm how are you going to explain this?" He asks as if I am not there. Not offended to say the least. "I will figure it out." I hear light footsteps and a voice before I see the girl. " Figure what out? Why is the rogue in my kitchen?" Her voice is scary like shit. "Shut up, Amy now you are scaring him. He is my friend Stevie. Stevie this is Beta Amber Rayne. She is a big softy when you get to know her." Yes she has been so nice so far. I am trying not to be sarcastic.

"Not gonna lie this is weird. Uhm who are you and where is the real Sky? Just quickly show me where you left her?" Sky just sighs and answers her. "I didn't feel like killing someone today." Well that sent a chill down my spine. "So when I saw him, after crossing over the border and I knew I wouldn't be able to kill him so I brought him here to eat and convince him to stay here. I really need a new friend. No offense." Cammy answers for Amy. "None taken. Looking for someone to corrupt?" I am incorruptible. I smell my mate's scent strawberry and another scent pomegranate. "Who is corrupting who?" Wow his voice. Jay wakes up from his nap and says 'Mates.' Well great I have two mates. A boy and girl. Jay goes back to his nap. Sky answers him. " Ty this is Stevie." Holy shit no Holy fuck he is the ruthless Alpha. I am literally mated to my nightmare. I directly asked for a normal pack member as mate. Why would you do this to me Goddess? Why?

My rambling is stopped by Sky tapping my shoulder. "Hey." I say feeling my heartbeat increase as Ty looks me. Sky smacks him on the shoulder. "Ty say something. Like I don't know, hey mate and this is Leah my other mate." Wow he really is flabbergasted. "Sorry. Can we talk in my office join us, Leah." Sky give him a stern look and says. "If you reject him because he is a rogue I will have your balls and penis on platter before the end of day. I will also disown you amd you better hope..." He cuts her off from her rambling but I can't but a tinge of pain at the thought of rejection. "I heard you and no I am not rejecting what belongs to me." She says, "Good. Now hurry I want to have a heart to heart conversation with my new brother and sister. Now shoo." She shooed us away they I heard Cammy say, "While you at it swap some spit, alright." What's that supposed to mean? " Means kiss. He said that to me yesterday." Leah says. She is pretty though. Blue eyes and black hair. Pink fills her cheeks. Ohhh she is blushing. She is so cute. Whoah when did I become mushy. 'Guessing when you met our mates.' Jay says sarcastically. I just block him out. Ty starts to talk. "Well welcome to Silver Moon pack, mate. This is Aureleah Calvin prefers to be called Leah. I am Tyler Price prefer to be called Ty. Though I believe my sister must have said something around the lines of I am not gonna be fine about her allowing a rogue in the pack lands." He pauses. "Yeah she said that. Are you not happy about it?" That hurt. "No that is not why I said that. If it were up to me you would have already been made a part of this pack. What is shocking is the fact that you are still alive?" What is that supposed to mean now?
"Well it's good that she didn't harm you. I am glad for once my sister was not in the mood. Anyway, are you accepting us as your mates?" Truthfully I wanna say no. "Yes I am accepting you guys. If you want me." We were still talking then we heard a crash then screaming. "CAMMY PUT YOUR DICK BACK IN YOUR JEANS. I WAS KIDDING WHEN I SAID YOU WERE PUNY. NOW I KNOW YOU ARE BIG, STOP FLAUNTING THAT BEFORE I TIE YOU TO YOUR BED AND HAVE MY WAY WITH YOU." Wow, Sky just said that. I look at Ty. He just shrugs. "AS IF." Now I wanna know what's going on. Can we go downstairs now. "Why are they shouting?" He looks ready to blast from anger. "It's complicated." Well that doesn't answer my question. "CAMMY I AM SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN IT. CALM DOWN. TY GET DOWN HERE." Leah looks at him. "Let's go and whatever happens don't move from side. Okay?" I nod and Leah says, "Like we would leave your side." When we get downstairs there room is a mess. "Why would you trigger him?" Amy asks Sky. "I didn't think about that. HELP ME." Sky shouts. What's wrong with him? "Cammy. Please don't kill me. Let's hug it out. I didn't mean it. I am sorry." He turns towards us that's when I realise he has gone rogue. He looks at me as if he wants to kill me. " Cammy. Stop. This my fault. Ugh I hate this." Sky's eyes are turning red. "SKY. Keep your emotions in check. Do not go rogue as well. We can't deal with two of you. You are way to lethal to have you both turn rogue." She takes a few calming breaths. Wow. So they are both lethal. Well Sky tried to sneak up on Cammy but he turns to her at the last moment and slashes her on the shoulder with his claw. She hisses in pain. He goes for the second attack and slashes her on the stomach the wound is not very deep though. She screams from the pain. This seems to somehow slow him down. As if her pain is bringing him back. Twisted I know. He just looks at her. And pulls her off the ground.
Tears open her top. "Shit. I am so sorry. Amy get the first aid kit, please." She nods. Sky pats him on the shoulder. "It's fine. I did that to you. I deserved it. I got a rush out of it though been a while since someone actually did some damage to me. Better than me doing my usual. Btw Ty was useless in this situation. He just couldn't leave his mates' side." Cammy just smiles. "He did good. You never know I could have harmed them." Sky just sighs. "I never win when it comes to both of you."
"I am sorry but what just happened? Aren't people who go rogue supossed stay as rogues?" I just bombard them withy questions. Amy answers. "They don't stay rogue because they can be brought back. We don't know how to cure them yet. Plus we can't send our only family to fend for themselves in the wild. They are the only people that we have left, even though they are the twisted version of us. They are family and we love them." Wow. " So how long has this been happening?" Sky answers me this time. "Long enough." I just nod. "Amy did you have to find a mate? No offence Abel." This Abel guy answers. "None taken but what do you need my mate for? That can't be done cause I am here." Any answers for her. "Yesterday's conversation." Everyone looks at each other as if not understanding like me. "Oh ok. Though Sky I think you should look for your own mate. Life would become easier." Abel says. He introduces himself to me. Sky just huff's and mutters. "No thanks." Hmm weird all girls and boys look forward to meeting their mate. "Why? Don't you want a mate?" Leah asks. Cammy answers. "Mate's are overrated. I will need one when I am the only one who doesn't have. At the progression of things it's gonna be a while before I have a mate. Plus Sky and I think in the same way. So right now it's only us who don't want their mates yet. We are nothing like Ty, I want a mate. Why haven't I met him or her goddess? Always complaining. Are you happy now?" Ty just smiles. "Very happy actually." A pack member comes in to find us in the living room. I look at Ty and he seem passive and cold as if he hadn't been smiling a second ago. "Alpha T. Your uncle is here. He demands you see him." Demand that's nice. Sky answers. "Tell him if he demands one more thing. I will be more than happy to introduce him to death." Wow. She says in cheery tone. While Amy just seems furious at this. And says, "Tell him we don't associate with cheats..." Someone's voice fills the room and it's dripping with sarcasm. "Yes. I am the cheat and your parents were..." He didn't get to finish that because Sky had a fruit knife lodged in his thigh. "I would watch what I say about any of our parents because next time I won't miss your neck." Another voice is heard. The uncle is to be grunting in pain. "Now is that anyway of welcoming family? Ahh your parents never taught some manners? I tend to forget you don't have any." Wow Amy and Ty freeze. Then quickly look at Cammy and Sky who look like they fighting going rogue and eliminating a threat. Ty coos them both. "It's nothing. Guys we will handle it. Now both of you calm down for us. Please. You just watch what you say to them." He smirks as if he just figured out their weakness. "Ahh like I am scared of you, cousin." Ty just keeps on being passive. "Of course don't be scared of me. But I would be scared of what will happen if you push these two over the edge. If you want to find out continue talking shit about our parents." He has a death wish I can see it. "Ugh you are no fun. Anyway if you loved your parents so much why kill them in the first place?" Wait they killed their parents. Cammy speaks. "Don't say anything if you don't know what you are talking about. Or else you will be dead in a matter of seconds." He says in deathly calm voice. I am about to shut myself and it's not even directed to me. "You don't scare me." That's the last sentence he said because the next thing I saw was Cammy and Sky stand up so quickly with their claws extended and they killed him in a matter of seconds. The was blood on their bodies and he was on the flow heaving. "Cammy warned you and you didn't listen. Saves you right do say hello to death for. Ask if he liked my gift. If not I have sent you to him as another, I got help this time though." Sky says. Their uncle screams at them as the loss of his son hurt him. "John all you have to do is ask, we will be more than happy to make sure we introduce you to death and keep you and your son together for eternity. Do you want that?" He stands and says. "I will make you pay for this. All of you." He limps out of the living room.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.2K 99 17
Amara Knight is a young pack member of the Silver Moon Pack and best friend to the alpha's baby sister Kaden Black. After her parents death, she had...
1.1M 30.6K 33
A secret hybrid. A charming Alpha. Mates. What could go wrong? ************************************** Brooklyn Jones is a hybrid. Her mother was the...
4.7M 147K 29
[Previously known as Chase Me Alpha. The Alpha series can be found on Inkitt] Keeping a secret that could change the way people think about you is ha...
693 42 19
A pack is only as strong as it's alpha, a weak alpha means a weak pack, and no pack can survive with just a Luna or just an alpha. A pack needs both...