* Lunch Club + Friends Imagin...

Od queenbeeaches

No longer writing due to change in opinion of the group but still here for people to read if you want to! Doe... Více

Hello and Welcome
Meeting Cooper
Schlatt - Hard Goodbyes
Travis - Lovable Goof
Ted - Dance Teacher
Cooper - Clingy
Kryoz/John - Jealous
Ted - Tickle Fight
Schlatt - Hate Me
Josh - No Kisses
Schlatt - Moody
Meeting Ted
Schlatt - Fear of Flying
Zuckles/Mason - Silent Treatment
Charlie - Baby Fever
Schlatt - Mix Up
Cooper - Tension (smut)
Noah - First Aid
Cooper - Schlatt's sister Pt 1
John - New Ring
LunchClub - Your Face Reveal
Schlatt - Missed Dinner
Cooper - Jealousy
Travis - Baking
INSERT REQUEST HERE PLZ
Jaren - Bad Day Comfort
Schlatt - You're in a Band
Cooper - Blind Idiots
Josh - Muffin
Welp
Josh - Little Mistake
Cooper - Schlatt's Sister pt 2
Noah - Baking
Cooper - Carnival
Charlie - Livestream Confession
Schlatt - Glasses
Ted - Skipping Water
John - Future Insignificance
⬇️ "Short" preferences & inserts⬇️
How They Find & Deal With Your Insecurities: Pt1
How They Find & Deal With Your Insecurities: Pt2
Where They Like To Kiss You:
Where/How They Find You Sleeping:
How You Know They Love You (without saying it)
How They Like To Hug You:
What You Do That Turns Them On:
(:Vote for next chapter:)
You Catch Them Watching You:
Bye ✌🏻.

Cooper - Baking

3.6K 41 2
Od queenbeeaches

PAIRING: COOPER x F-Reader

Words:1.5K

------------------------------

"Coopieee" You called, lightly knocking on his door before letting yourself in. Leaning on the doorframe as you watched him twirl in his chair to look at you, a grin pulling at his lips as he saw you.

"What y/nn" he copied your dragging of his name with yours, earning a light laugh from you.

"Can you help me with something? If you're not busy"

Though you hadn't meant to, Cooper's heart warmed at your puppy dog-like eyes as you asked for his help, your head leaning against the backs of your hands that perched on the door frame.

"Sure, always got time for you" he insisted, quickly saving his progress in the edit he was doing before standing and walking over to you. Swinging his arm around your shoulders once he got to you and began walking.

"Aw you're too cute" you gushed, wrapping your arms around his waist, and giving him a quick squeeze of a hug.

Cooper looked down to you, wanting to spill pages of compliments to you in thanks to your comment, but instead just chuckled and shrugged. "I know I am"

You rolled your eyes. Guiding him down the stairs and towards the kitchen where his help was needed.

"So, what do you need my assistance for?" he quizzed, letting you go and walk around to the other side of the island in the centre of the room. He then noticed the array of ingredients that lay across the counter-top behind you.

"Well, you know that guy Jack I've been out with a couple times? He wants to make me dinner tonight, but I wanted to help so said I would make the desert.. but I have no idea how to do that" you chuckled, brushing your hair behind your ear as you looked over all the ingredients and felt overwhelmed.

Cooper's heart sank a little at the mention of Jack, like it does every time. He had nothing against the guy, he seemed nice and Coop was there when you met him at the grocery store - even made his own conversation with Cooper before asking for your number. Cooper heard all about the dates you had been on and the sweet messages he'd sent you over the past few weeks you'd been seeing him. But he had what Cooper wanted, you. So therefore, he didn't like him.

"Ah" was all Cooper said initially, making you turn back to look at him with your brows wrinkled and smile fading from your face. Cooper quickly went back to smiling in hopes you wouldn't question him. "What were you thinking of making?"

"Well, you know that chocolaty-spongy-lava-cake thing you made for Travis' birthday? I loved that and I think Jack would too. But I need your help because as you know, from the attempted boiling an egg incident, I'm not good a cooking" you answered with laugh, which made Cooper smile - recalling that incident.

"Okay, well you might want to change, knowing you – you'll manage to spill everything on yourself and get nothing in the bowl." He stated pointing at your top which he knew was one of your favourites.

"nah it's okay, I found these for us to wear!" you cheered, pulling on one of the draws and extracting two pieces of fabric. You walked over to cooper and handed him one, him then realising they were aprons and shaking his head.

"I don't need one" he insisted, going to put it down on the side but you shook your head.

"Please, don't make me feel like an idiot on my own in an apron" you pouted, making Cooper give in and put the string over his head and tying the other around his waist. You doing the same.

Soon you began making the cake, Cooper was telling you what ingredients to weight out and put together while he was melting the chocolate at the oven. He watched you as he was stirring, noticing your tongue sticking out slightly as you bent over to see the weight as you measured the flour and coco powder, somehow already having some of the snow-like powder on your nose and in the front of your hair.

You felt him looking at you and turned slowly, seeing pink rising up his neck to his face as he looked away.

"What you looking at scoop" you asked with a glare of your eyes, standing up straight and pointing the wooden spoon you had been mixing with towards him.

He looked back and laughed slightly, "Nothing" he shrugged, going back to his chocolate and taking it off the heat.

His soft look has made your chest feel warm and butterflies flock in your stomach, something that hadn't happened in a while. Watching as he walked towards you, placing the bowl on the counter next to yours before removing the heat-protection glove and turned towards you. Turns out he was a little closer than he had thought. Your faces only inches apart. Eyes seemingly tracing each others faces at their own accord.

You cleared your throat, taking your eyes away from his as you had been looking to them for a few too many seconds, grabbing the spoon again to finish mixing while cooper still stood there at your side. His brain churning 10 miles a minute. You'd grabbed a smaller spoon and dipped it into the chocolate, blowing on it before putting it in your mouth and lightly moaning at the taste.

"So what's next?" you asked, breaking Cooper from his thoughts.

"Just adding the chocolate to the mix and then cooking" he stated, reaching over and grabbing the bowl with his hands – forgetting it had been over boiling water a minute ago. Quickly dropping it and staring at his hands that felt like they were on fire, letting out a muted yelp of pain. The bowl was only a few inches off the table so thankfully didn't break, but that was the least of your worries.

"Oh my god cooper" you fretted, reaching for his wrists and pulling him quickly to the sink where you shoved them under the cool tap. Holding his hands in your palms to make sure he didn't try to move them away.

"That was really hot still" he mumbled shakily, trying to distract his thoughts from the fact your hands were holding his and your face almost pressed against his shoulder.

You scoffed, "Yeah no shit". You both stood there for a few minutes before you let go and stepped away.

"Stay there, I'm going to get the burns kit" you insisted as you walked out the room, returning within a few seconds and placing the bag on the island.

You pulled out one of the tall stools from underneath it and motioned for Cooper to take a seat, which he did. You then grabbed the towel and gently began to dab his hands dry, checking his face to see if you were causing him pain. Meeting his eyes every time you did as he was watching you.

"Okay, this will probably sting but it'll help in the long run" you said, Cooper looking like he was deep in thought as he stared at your face, he nodded. Only wincing slightly as you applied some gel to his hands. They weren't too bad, a bit red and sore but no emergency.

"You seem very deep in thought there coop, the burn get to your brain" you laughed slightly, noticing his eyes drifting from your eyes to your cheeks, briefly to your lips before he looked down and sighed. He then met your view again,

"Y/n, I know you asked me to help you make a dessert for your date which was all good, but fuck, you look really cute in that apron with chocolate smudged on your cheek and all I want to you is lick it off, you always are so soft and take care of me and I'm starting to regret agreeing to this" Cooper rambled quickly, his words getting more defeated sounding as his sentence trailed off.

"You're an idiot" you jested, finishing up with the gel and putting it away. Ignoring the expression of confusion mixed with hurt that cooper held as he watched. You zipped the bag up and reached to grab his hands again,

"I'm confused" Cooper simply stated, making you roll your eyes. You pulled your arms back behind you, making your hands pull Cooper forwards and off his chair, lifting your head and placing your lips against his. He was taken aback for about 0.3 of a second before he started kissing back, letting go of your hands and grabbing your waist to pull you closer as he kissed harder.

As you broke apart, your heart swooned seeing Coopers smile in the corner of your eye. "So, what about your date?" he breathed against your lips.

"I don't know, I have to make a quick call first but what have you got planned?" you flirted, raising your brow and making Cooper grin again.

"How about we have some cake and watch a movie tonight?" he asked, hands lightly playing with the string of your apron.

"Sounds perfect" you grinned, pulling on the strings of his own apron to bring his lips back to yours.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

817K 19.5K 27
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 (𝐘/𝐍)𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐎�...
98.9K 1K 112
DISCONTINUED -- +oneshots and preferences +fluff +(i can't really write angst or smut, but i will try on my own accord, so don't request it) +afab!re...
69.3K 1.3K 53
Don't do descriptions. Just read and have fun. :) #1 in DSMP 12/5/23 #1 in Tubbo 2/21/24 - 3/4/24 #1 in Quackity 4/10/24
1.9K 102 11
"Goodbye.." Jschlatt x p!childoc @sᴀɴᴅʏғʀᴏɢʟᴇɢs © 2023