Silver Screen

By annu_pranushka_jam

The love story between a Super Star Hero and his 'not' a fan girl. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Radheshyam 💓 My Opinion
32
33

14

1.3K 95 52
By annu_pranushka_jam

Morning rays peeped inside through the curtains. RK stirred in sleep due to the light knocking his eyes. He woke with a severe headache; hangover of last night's boozing. Servant entered his room with a tray, carrying two cups of tea, on glass warm water and the morning newspaper.

"Ramesh, do you see me two?", RK asked looking at the tray.

"No sir. Why..?"

"Then why this two cups of tea?", he asked .

"Sir... for.... Manasa ma'am."

RK remembered about the new member in his room. Everything happened so fast, that he himself forgot about her existence. "hmm, so even the servants of this house are worried about my wife than me. Fine. Ramesh, take a tablet of headache from the first aid box."

Ramesh handed over the tablet and exited from the room. RK stood up from the bed. "now where is my wife.. Wifey...". He checked the whole room but couldn't find her. RK remembered , he left her on the pool area last night. He found her there, sit on the floor, sleeping. She was still on the bridal attire. Her face looked tired as if crying the whole night.

RK looked at the empty glass in his hand. He took some water from the pool and splashed it on her face.
She startled by his sudden action.

"Mrs ,Come on rise and shine like
RK."

Manasa opened her eyes and looked at him.
"Look , your RK is right infront of you to wish you good morning. "
She turned her face to the other side.
"Hey, what happened. Have heard, wife starts the day after seeing her husband. But, you are not even looking at me. Why Mrs....
      Oo.. now I remember. Typical Indian wives' see their husbands as God. So, you can't look at me due to respect. Right Mrs.."

Manasa stood up gritting her teeth.

"It's okay wifey, I am not some one who believes these old traditions. You can look at me . No problem."

She turned back to go inside. But he stopped her , holding her wrist.
"Where are you going..  Washroom?? But you should wait. First I will go, fresh up and come back. Till then you can have your bed tea. It's kept there on the bed side. "

RK left her hand and went inside. Manasa took a deep breath and followed in.  She inspected the room. Last night , she was not in a state to analyse things. But now she should.
Afterall from today, it's her room too.

Sitting infront of the dressing area, she looked herself in the mirror. Dark red bridal saree, nuptial chain on neck, vermillion over hair partition. Lots of changes overnight.
Manasa removed her jewellery one by one. She saw RK through the mirror, coming out of the washroom rubbing hair.  He too noticed her.

Manasa stood up to leave .

"Wait. ", He said. " From the middle cupboard, take my red shirt and black pants ." 

She silently obeyed. While handing over his dress he said , "From tomorrow I won't say this. It's your duty to take out my dress when I come out after shower. I hope you understood."

"May I come in Sir..", Ramesh stood at the door step, along with two other people with a number of designer suits and sarees . Manasa noticed it.

RK : "Ramesh, clear the two shelves and arrange it over there.
      Manasa. These are for you. "

Ma: "No thanks. I do have my clothes."

He smirked. "Don't misunderstand me Mrs. You are RK the superstar's wife. Which means, you too is a small star. And I want you to keep my standerds in everything.
      Your dress, jewellery, footwear , make up everything... everything should have a class. So wear this. "

RK noticed the dissatisfaction on her face. "What happened wifey,... don't you like it. I bought it from Meeraji. She told you will surely love them.  
           Or else, do you have any intention to not wear these. Sorry to say Mrs. You don't have another option. "

He went near the cupboard, and took a red saree. "Here Mrs. Wear this for today. Come down soon after getting ready. We should go for shoot right. "
RK took her hand and placed the saree over it before leaving the room.

She kept looking at his vanishing figure. Manasa thought about something. She took her phone and dialed her father. It kept ringing , but nobody picked up. Her eyes welled up and kept the phone down.

.
.

The family assembled around the dining table for breakfast.
Anshu ran towards his uncle, and occupied on his lap.

Anjali: "Rishu.. where is Manasa.."

"I am here." . Manasa clad in red saree with very minimal jewellery , came towards them.

"Wow.. angel looks so cute." , Anshu clapped his hands. RK looked at her once, and diverted his attention back to bread toast he was having.

Anjali made her sit near him.

Seetha: "Good morning dear."

Ma: "Good morning."

RK: "Awesome, her husband did not get it but his family did."

Anshu: "What mama ."

RK: "Good morning."

The family shared a small laughter. The breakfast session really made her feel good. She thought about her family, how they had meals always together, cracking jokes and fighting with Misha.

Do they miss me ?

.
.

RK and Manasa reached the studio, where the media welcomed them.
He held her hand and walked towards them. The media covered them like bees.

"RK Sir, Why this sudden wedding. Do you know how many girls' are heartbroken..."

"Sir.. does this mean, whatever came in the news last day was right.."

"How long have you been engaged.. "

"Was it a love marriage or arranged.."

RK: "Wait a minute.. will you guys give me an opportunity to speak..
        Listen... Our relationship is not something you will ever understand. So , my dear fans.. do pray for us, especially for Manasa. For now, she have to face me, withstand me. Living with RK is not something easy as you watch his movies. Right Mrs."

She looked at him once.
RK held her shoulders and entered the studio.
The director and producer, welcomed them with bouquet.
Manasa escaped from his hold tried to move away. But he grasped her hand.

"Salem..!!"

"Sir..."

"All done..?"

"Yes sir."

Salem went and came back with some blackcats. Manasa saw a young man, maybe a spot who worked on set. He was badly beaten up by them.

"Mrs. This is your first gift from my side."
Manasa stood a bit confused.
"Do you know who is this.. This is Raju, he was working here. Maybe you know him.
        Well, the point is... This Raju is the one who took our pictures ,that night , from the window and published it on the newspaper."

Manasa along with the whole crew startled.

"S... sorry, sorry sir. That.. they offered money. So.. I... ", He said.

She still couldn't believe. How can someone spoil a life for money. Manasa was angry and sad at the same time.
She misunderstood him.

"Take him Salem. "

"Ok sir."

RK: "So Mrs. Manasa Rishab. From the moment you insulted me infront of this whole crew, for a reason which I don't even thought about ; I was searching for the person who took our pictures. And I found him. I found him the same day, all this happened.
     It was after that I came your home to ask your hand. "

Ma: "Why.."

RK: "Because I wanted to teach you a lesson. Do you know how bad it feels, when someone blames for something you never did, When someone insults you infront the whole world, When the people who had respect for you starts to tease you unnecessarily.
   It feels terrible Manasa. And I will make you feel that pain you gave me.
Mark my words."

He left to his vanity leaving her in delima.

How can I be so wrong in judging someone. How can a person who saved my life, do so much trouble with me? No. I was wrong. Without knowing the truth I blamed him. I insulted him. It's my mistake. My mistake.

Hero + Villan = RK 😎
I am in love with his attitude.

And I am so happy to see your support and response to the story. I will try my best to keep you entertained.

Thank you.
Annujam 😍😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 91 1
Every time she sees him, she rejected him. It was always a big NO for her. This is his journey towards a YES from her.
15.8K 1.2K 20
One Boy who don't want to marry till he fulfill his Dreams, Even his Parents pressure him but he said No to all Girls.But One Girl Changed him? Who i...
63.7K 3.3K 41
Hi Pranushka fans !!! 🙋🏻‍♀️ For the love of 😍Darling n Sweety😍 My crazy imaginations on Darling n Sweety(DS). Mostly humour and a bit of romance...
2.7K 271 6
Hey everyone as you all know little bit about me.My love for writing.Once in while I get some crazy ideas on my mind.I cant help but write down them...