The Walking Dead Clementine x...

By herbalmite97

It's been a long time since the outbreak started. Many years have passed. But life in the apocalypse has been... More

Warning
Chapter 1: Better World
Chapter 2: Fun Time With Friends
Chapter 3: New Day
Chapter 4: Not The Best End to a Good Day
Chapter 5: Punishment
Chapter 6: Work
Chapter 7: The Effort
Chapter 8: The Incident
Chapter 9: The News
Chapter 10: The Attempt
Chapter 11: Execution
Chapter 12: You Can Talk to Me
Chapter 13: The Newcomers
Chapter 14: Welcome
Chapter 15: Training
Chapter 16: You Guys Know Each Other?
Chapter 17: A Bad Hangout
Chapter 18: The Mystery
Chapter 19: The Light Bearers
Chapter 20: Good to See You Again
Chapter 21: Young Love
Chapter 22: Relationships On The Journey
Chapter 23: To The Commonwealth
Chapter 24: New Home
Chapter 25: Date Night
Chapter 26: A Heads Up
Chapter 27: Preparation
Chapter 28: The Battle
Chapter 29: After It All
Christmas Special
Dawg

Extra Chapter: The Future

964 28 10
By herbalmite97

It's been a few months since Clementine got pregnant. You're very nervous about being a dad. You're sitting on your bed, sewing up a piece of leather. There's a knock at the door.

You: Yeah?

The door opens and someone walks in.

Lee: Hey, kiddo.

You look to your left to see Lee. You smile.

You: Oh, hey, dad.

He sits next to you.

Lee: What are you doing?

You look at the piece of leather.

You: Making an eyepatch to cover this up. You say, gesturing to your missing eye.

You continue sewing.

Lee: You think it's necessary?

You: You don't?

Lee: I think we've established that no one is bothered by it.

You: To you, maybe... But not to this kid. I'm trying to make this world a better place for her. She doesn't need to know about what the world was like before all of this. And she also doesn't need to know that her dad was the poster child for it.

Lee smirks. You stop sewing and you look at him.

You: What?

Lee: You keep talking like it's gonna be a girl.

You: Well, Clem wants me to stop calling the baby "it" and shit like that. You say, going back to sewing.

Lee: Watch the swears, man.

You under your breath: Jesus Christ...

Lee: If you're gonna bring a baby into this world, you need to make sure that it hears the right words.

You: Oh, don't play saint. You were just like me.

Lee: And I've grown out of it...almost.

You: That's exactly my point.

You both share a chuckle.

Lee: But seriously. One day, your kid's gonna see you without an eyepatch.

You: Then let's hope that's far into the future, shall we? Look, I don't wanna scare this kid on her first day in this world. This is step one to fixing the way we see things. And if that means covering up that bad and scary parts...

You finish sewing the eyepatch.

You: then so be it.

You stand up and you walk over to the mirror. You wrap the eyepatch around your head, covering your missing eye. It looks pretty good.

You turn around and look at Lee.

You: See? Ten times better.

Lee stands up and walks up to you. He puts his hand on your shoulder and smiles.

Lee: I'm proud of you.

You raise your eyebrow.

You: For what?

Lee: ...For trying to do the right thing for your baby. If you're willing to keep her away from the cruel and dangerous world that it used to be...then I'm proud of you, kid.

You smile. He hugs you, so you hug back. He pulls out of the hug.

Lee: Well, we should get to work. Should be a long day.

You: Alright. Ruby said she needed your help today because her assistant is absent.

Lee: Sure. I'll see you later, kid.

You nod.

He walks out of the room, closing the door behind him.

You walk up to your nightstand and you pull out the top drawer, revealing your revolver. You take it out and you holster it.

You see a polaroid photo inside. You pick it up and you look at it. It's the one from when you, Clem, and AJ were sitting on the admin building's steps. You smile. You put the photo in your pocket.

You close the drawer and you walk out of the room, closing the door behind you.

Suddenly, AJ sprints down the hall in front of you.

You: Woah!

He stops running and turns to you. AJ still wears your hat. He's now eleven-years-old.

You: Where are you goin', Speedy Gonzales?

AJ: What are you wearing?

You: It's an eyepatch.

AJ: Oh, right. I was goin' to see mom!

You: Speakin' of which, where is your mother?

AJ: She's helping with the crops.

You: Oh, god. Alright, let's go.

You both start walking down the halls. You walk past a guard with a spear.

Guard: Sir.

You: Hello.

You both make it to the end of the hall. You open the door for AJ and he walks out. You follow behind him. You both walk out of the quarter area and into the courtyard to see workers walking around.

You look to your right to see construction workers working on the windmill that's being built behind the town hall. It's, about, half done.

Louis walks up to you.

Louis: Yo.

You look at him.

You: Hey, brother.

You both fist-bump.

You: Do you know what crop area Clem's at?

Louis: You're covering it up again?

You're confused for a second, but then you realize that he's talking about the eyepatch.

You: Dude, the baby's gonna be here any day now. Can you please not try arguing with me on this one?

Louis: I get it. It's just that leaving it out makes it look intimidating.

AJ: That's what she said.

You look at AJ with your eyebrow raised.

You: How do you...

AJ: Elric taught me.

You look away and you sigh.

You: Of course he did.

Louis giggles. You look at him.

You: What? You say in annoyance.

Louis: Nothing, nothing. Clementine's helping with Violet. C'mon.

You and AJ start following Louis. He eventually leads you both to a crop area, where Clem carries a watering can over to a buried seed that Violet's planting. Clem waters the crop.

She looks to her left to see the three of you walking towards her. She smiles, so you smile back. She sets the watering can down and walks up to you.

You and AJ stop walking and Louis sees Samantha, so he walks up to her.

Clem: Hi.

You: Hi.

Clem kisses you, so you kiss back. Clem looks at AJ. She gives him a hug, so he hugs back.

Clem: And how is my goofball doing?

AJ: Come on, mom.

Clem: The name stays.

They pull out of the hug.

Clem: What are you guys doing here?

You: Why are you working yourself?

Clem: Hon, planting food isn't going to strain my back. Besides, Violet said she needed help.

You look at Violet.

You: You asked her to help you?

Violet: I asked if she knew anyone who could help. Never said that SHE needed to help out. I tried to stop her, but she wouldn't take no for an answer.

She winces when she gets a cramp.

You: Babe, the cramps are getting worse by the hour. You need to just take a break.

Clem: I don't wanna stay in bed while everyone is working their asses off, Y/N.

You: Well, I think they can cut you some slack, don't you think?

Clem: Ain't no rest for the wicked. Isn't that what they say?

You: I don't remember that applying to a third trimester pregnant woman.

She playfully rolls her eyes.

You: Just let me help get you to bed. Just take one day off for me?

Clem looks down and sighs.

Clem: Alright.

You look at Violet.

You: Violet.

She looks up at you.

You: You got anyone else to help you?

Violet looks back at Louis, who's laughing with Samantha.

Violet: Yo! Noodle head!

Louis looks back at Violet.

Louis: Yeah?

Violet: Get your ass over here, pronto!

Louis looks back at Samantha and they say goodbye to each other. Louis walks over to Violet and starts helping her.

You look back at Clem.

You: Alright, let's get you nice and cozy.

Clem holds your forearm and you both start walking towards the town hall.

Small timeskip

You help lay Clementine down onto your guys' bed. You pull the blankets over her. You sit down and you sigh.

Clem: ...Are you nervous?

You look at Clem.

You: ...Yeah.

She nods.

Clem: Me too... But I know that it'll all be worth it. Because this is just the next faze in our lives. I know we're gonna raise this baby to grow up to be a wonderful man.

You raise your eyebrow.

You: I thought you said it was gonna be a girl.

She laughs.

Clem: I think I change my mind.

You both laugh. After a few seconds, you both stop. You stay there in silence for a few seconds.

Clem: I'm more excited than nervous. I mean, I've always wanted to be a mom.

She holds you hand, so you hold back.

Clem: And I'm just happy that I could make that possible with you.

You smile. You lean down and you kiss her on the forehead. You sit back up.

You: Alright. Sleep up. You say, standing up.

Clem: I love you.

You smile.

You: ...I love you, too, Clementine.

She smiles. You walk away from the bed and over to the door. You open it and you walk out of the room, closing the door behind you.

Timeskip

You're in your office, at your desk. You're writing plans for Ericson's. You're thinking about the radio system that you used in Alexandria. You write your idea on radio signals down.

Aasim busts into your office with urgency!

Aasim: Y/N!

You: Aasim, what the hell's the matter with you?!

He smiles.

Aasim: ...It's happening.

Your eyes widen.

A/N: I had writer's block earlier, and I was really missing this story, so I just wrote this for you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 3K 26
Alrighty, let's get this show on the road. I don't claim any rights to The Last of Us, or The Last of Us Part 2. The character of Y/N is owned by me...
30.4K 649 42
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF TELLTALES CHARACTERS OR GAMES. This is my first story so it may be ass. I've read almost every Clementine X Male reader stories...
12.4K 212 12
-Completed- Clementine and Y/N have been everywhere together with AJ. But after a Group called the new frontier takes AJ and threatens their lives, a...
110K 3.4K 45
After coming to Ericson's Boarding School for Troubled Youth, you were faced with the apocalypse. After around eight years, you were settled into the...