Blissful Encounter (Alexa Bli...

By UndiputedFan

cover by @SexyBombshell First story, see where a kid with what seems to be nothing gets one opportunity and... More

Info
Chapter 1: Backstory
Chapter 2: Why me?
Chapter 3: Were you talking to me?
Chapter 4: Coincidence.. And Happiness?
Chapter 5: I should've known better
Chapter 6: Accident
Chapter 7: Talk? Let's Talk Pt. 1
Chapter 8: Talk? Let's Talk Pt. 2
Chapter 9: Destiny will bring us together
Chapter 10: Big Game
Chapter 11: How you remind me
Chapter 12: What Have I Become
Chapter 13: Everyone I've ever loved, I pushed them all away
Chapter 14: Hide... Kind Of?
Chapter 15: Hard Times
Chapter 16: Back to Work
Chapter 17: Game
Chapter 18: Game & Explain
Chapter 19: Bribery
Chapter 20: Conflict
Chapter 21: Lead up to the mini vacation
Anger
Guy Talk
Fight
Bandaid
Confrontation
Triumph
NOT A CHAPTER
First Day
Crossroads
...To Be Loved
Navigating New Beginnings
Picnic
Love

Vacation

845 13 76
By UndiputedFan

It was a long and busy night for Jackson as he was busy packing basically all night, even though he was only staying for three days, he still felt that he needed to try and pack all his wardrobe into one suitcase. You could say he went a bit overboard.

Jackson even washed his football gear for no reason, he wasn't going to play football, he was going to visit his princess and hang out with her and inevitably meet her family and if you ask Alexa or Jackson, they'll both deny that they're dating or in a relationship.

Jackson always got butterflies whenever he thought about Alexa but it was getting even worse tonight. In 24 hours he'll be sleeping with Alexa and he's going to be happier then he has been since she used to go to his school and live in the same town as him. He couldn't get her off his mind.

Now with Alexa, she couldn't sleep, she was tossing and turning all night like a rag doll but she couldn't fall asleep. Similar to Jackson, Alexa couldn't fall asleep because she kept thinking about this weekend and how happy she's going to be when Jackson comes and see her.

Alexa has all of these great big fun activities planned that cute couples would do, but of course they weren't a couple... they keep saying. Alexa then decided to text Jackson thinking he wasn't awake and that she could send the text and delete it the next morning without him seeing it, because she had school, it was only a holiday for canadian schools, but she didn't know this.

Alexa: I cant wait to see you Jack Jack, you don't know how special you are to me, I'm just waiting for the day that you ask me to be yours and I'll start bawling my eyes out and it'll make me the happiest girl in the world, I just wish I had the confidence to tell you to your face or when you would be awake. Please never leave me, not that i'm in love or anything I just I-I feel safe around you and in your arms like that one night at my house.... goodnight Jack Jack🖤

Jackson was doing laundry and got a notification that Alexa had texted him, and when he checked what his princess has said he was in shock.

Jackson replied and Alexa had seen that and got super embarrassed.

Jack-Jack😍🖤: You're special to me too, my princess 😘❤️.

Alexa was so embarrassed by this and was blushing a deep shade of red even though Jackson couldn't see her.

Alexa decided not to respond as she had already done enough to make herself look like a fool and went to bed since she had an early morning and a long day ahead of her tomorrow before she could get to see the love of her life and super big crush Jackson.

*Time skip to Friday*

Jackson had boarded his flight early in the morning and his body was shaking with excitement like a little kid because he was going to see Alexa. Especially after seeing the text she sent him, that made him feel even happier and more confident in what he wanted to do while he was there.

Jackson's flight was around 2-3 hours so it wasn't too bad at all, his only problem was that he didn't have a way to get from the airport to anywhere else, he was just landing so he was able to turn on his phone, and his phone was met with almost 5 minutes of vibration from Alexa spamming his snapchat with cute selfies with a bunch of random filters that were adorable as well as some texts about how excited she was to see him.

Jackson had no american money in him either which didn't really help. but luckily for him, Ohio is a football state, so he decided to call an uber.

The uber pulled up to the airport and picked up Jackson and surprisingly enough to Jackson, the uber driver knew who he was.

When Jackson asked him, he said that everyone in the USA knows about him because he's the only Canadian player to be ranked a 5-star recruit and be from Canada, it also didn't help that everyone thinks he's going to Ohio State University, one of the best football schools in America.

Jackson had gotten a free ride to Hilliard Davidson Highschool where Alexa was currently attending, it was the best school in america for gymnastics and cheerleading so go figure her parents forced her to move there.

Jackson walked into the school and had to fill in a sign in page so that they could keep track of all non school students that were visiting or coming in for whatever reason.

It was a few minutes later as the bell has just rang for the end of the day and Alexa was walking to the front of the school to go drive home, but little did she know, there was a surprise in the form of Jackson waiting in the front foyer of the school to surprise her.

Alexa being her clumsy typical self had her phone shoved in her face as she had received a snapchat from Jackson and it was a video of her just leaving her class before she started walking down the hallway.

Then she looked as to where the video was taken from and thirty feet in front of her was the man she loved the most out of anyone in the whole wide world, Jackson. Who by the way was wearing some revealing and complimenting tight tank top and short shorts to show off his muscles and body.

Alexa started sprinting towards Jackson and leaped in his arms as Jackson spun Alexa around with her legs around his waist and arms around his neck crying tears of joy as it had felt like forever since they seen each other and she for the first time since she moved, has been truly and raw emotionally happy.

Jackson let her cry happy tears into his shoulder as they hugged and kissed in front of everyone and even some of her friends were teasing Alexa that they wanted a piece of him and called him hot multiple times in front of him.

Jackson and Alexa got to Alexas house and spent the rest of the day playing in the pool and having a barbecue after meeting Alexas parents, they loved Jackson it was just the distance that made Alexas mom Angela so mad at Alexa before.

After the food was eaten and the pool has been played in, Alexa was getting tired so her and Jackson decided to watch disney movies on the backyard projector, Alexa had drifted off to sleep on top of "her man" and when Jackson tried to get up to go to bed, he realized his princess was peacefully sleeping with her arms around his body. So the two lovebirds eventually drifted off to sleep outside.

The next day was filled with laughter and love, as Alexa showed Jackson around town but as they were walking one of the paparazzi for the Ohio State University had seen Jackson and took a picture of him and Alexa holding hands eating ice cream walking along the beach. This picture spread around the internet quickly and they soon saw for themselves, this had everyone questioning why he was spending time in Ohio when it was obviously not for the school but for his girlfriend.

Jackson even later on was taken with a blindfold guided by Alexa to the great cliff view off the water just down from the beach, it was there that Jackson decided to pull the trigger.

Alexa: What has you all smiley and giddy mister?

Jackson: The fact that I get to look at the second most gorgeous thing.

Alexa: What is the first most gorgeous thing?

Jackson: The lady that's in my arms right now.

Jackson: Listen Alexa, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me, you single handedly saved my life, because without you, I wasn't going to school, and I've never experienced true happiness until I met you, now, I would like to know if you'll make me the happiest and luckiest guy in the world, will you be mine?

Alexa was starting to shed tears and she couldn't help herself.

Alexa: Of course!!!

Jackson and Alex embraced in a passionate love and lust filled make out session, while a local pedestrian snapped a photo for Jackson as he went to post on instagram to make it official, which is what they both did.

But there was a surprise when they got home and went into Alexas old room, and Jackson basically passed out on impact.

Jackson: Goodnight my goddess.

Jackson fell asleep with one arm around her waist and "somehow" a hand drifted and slipped to her biscuit butt.

That's when Alexa was just laying there as happy as could be until she got a notification that Rylee has sent her a message.

Rylee: Is your slutty skank fake ass personality whore ass bitch done with my man yet? I want him to come back so I can get drunk with him and fuck him because you're too much of a pussy to deserve a man like my man Jackson. I seen your little "official" post, too bad you're not gonna be able to stop me from making him cheat on you with me bitch. I'm better than you in every way possible slut, go cry over him some more, ciao ciao❤️.

Alexa was enraged and started crying over the hurtful words of Rylee but didn't want to wake up Jackson so she laid in silence and cried as she felt Jackson hug her tighter which she loved but she's still hurting from Rylee.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 2.2K 39
Based on one shot :)
never alone By <3

Fanfiction

10.6K 375 27
tackling college and depression can't be a cake walk. everyone needs an escape, somewhere they can go to be free of their problems. what happens when...
134K 3.6K 33
I feel weak We've been here before 'Cause I feel we keep going back and forth Maybe it's over Maybe we're through But I honestly can't say I still lo...
49.2K 639 39
This story takes place after the events of falling for Becky Lynch. To avoid any spoilers please read that story first.