It Was Always You... (Sodapop...

By theoutsidersxx

What happens when your kicked out of your hose for telling the truth? What happened when you find the cause... More

It Was Always You...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 18
CHARACTER RESULTS! AND GOODBYE :(

Chapter 4

6.8K 112 83
By theoutsidersxx

Ivey-Rose's POV

Johnny sat there on the floor holding his jaw, I looked like it hurt really bad.

"I sorry Johnny, I didn't mean to, I'm sorry." Dally said turning around to look at Johnny properly.

"See Dally!? Imagine if you did this to Rosie! If she was young enough it could kill her! That's why I don't trust you! And to think I was going to forgive you!? I may not live in this house but get out of the room now!!!" I yelled pointing at the door.

Imagine if he did lash out at Rosie, she could be killed, or brain damaged, just because Dally can't get his way he has to hit people. He's a coward, and has to get out of his problems by running away or fighting, he can't just be a civil adult and sort it out like any normal person.

Then again, he's not normal, he's Dallas Winston.

Dally looked at me and sighed before storming off out of the room, he obviously didn't leave because I didn't hear the door slam, Soda came n with some ice for Johnny's face. I grabbed my clothes, taking this as an opportunity to go and get dressed.

I put on my white and red checkered blouse and knotted it at the front before putting on my high-waisted shorts. Most girls would wear skirts and dresses, but I'm not like most girls.

I walked out of the bathroom and back into the lounge where everyone seemed to be at this moment, it looked like Johnny had forgiven Dally for punching him in the jaw, gosh I wish I was that forgiving, but then again, I do hate Dally.

The only seat left appeared to be in between Soda and Dally, or the floor, but Two-Bit was basically doing a starfish while watching Mickey Mouse so that was out of the option.

I sat down in between the boys, closer to Soda than Dally. The whole room was quiet, except for the sound of Mickey Mouse coming through the speakers on the TV.

"Well don't you look nice today Ivey?" Dally said, scooting a little closer.

I shot him a glare, moving closer to Soda who put his arm around me in a protective way. Dally smirked at us before carrying on with his idioticness. (that isn't a word I just made it up completely.)

Dally moved closer and placed his hand on my knee. Soda must've felt me tense up because he quickly stepped in to save me.

"Dally, get you hand off her knee, she obviously doesn't want you touching her." He said through gritted teeth.

Dally quickly removed his hand from my knee. After a fee minutes of an awkward silence a question came into my mind.

"Hey Dally, where's Rosie?" I asked looking at him.

"She's with Two-Bits sister, she supposedly 'absolutely adores Rosie,' according to Two-Bit and she offered to look after her today." He said. I nodded at his answer.

"Hey Soda, you and Steve work at the DX station right?" He nodded in reply.

"So that's where I recognized you from, my friend dragged me down there a couple of times so she could come and try to flirt with you two, its quite funny because she can't flirt it all comes out mumble jumbled." I said smiling slightly.

He laughed a little before replying.

"Yeah, I think I might know who you mean, do you always hang out by the magazines while she's there?" I nodded.

"Yep, I know who you are." I smiled at him.

"Steve and I have work later on, you want to come and maybe help out, it'll get you it of the house for a little bit?"

"Sure, sound like fun" I smiled at him, he smiled back.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Soda, Steve, and I were walking to the DX station, according to Steve we were about 5 minutes away, but according to Soda, at the speed I'm walking it'll take me 20 minutes.

I carried on walking, the bias on either side of me as we happily chatted away to watch other, making up random topics for conversations, it started off with how they think Elvis is better than The Beatles, which is wrong by the way, and some now were on the topic of Penguins going to school, I don't know how we got there, but somehow we did.

We soon arrived at the station and Soda went into the back room to get a uniform for me since I would be at he register, leaving me with Steve. During that walk I got to know Steve better, he likes to act tough, but really he's actually really funny.

"Looking forward to working at the counter?" He asked me.

"I don't know actually, lets just hope I don't make a fool out of myself, but I probably will have by the end of the day." He smiled at my answer.

"If there are any guys harassing ya', just make sure to give Soda or me a shout and we'll come and rescue you." I smiled and laughed a little.

"I'll be sure to do that Steve, thanks." I said, giving him a pat on the shoulder.

Soda walked through with a blue shirt in his hands, must be the uniform, thank goodness it's not completely ugly, it's actually pretty cool if you ask me. I thanked him and walked into the bathroom in the corner and swapped over my tops, knotting the DX shirt in the front like my other shirt.

I walked out of the bathroom and sat behind the counter, making sure to put my shirt in a cupboard beside the counter where no one would get it. I sat down on a chair and started to read a magazine.

Soda and Steve were outside in the garage, finishing off fixing a car that was brought in yesterday.

The bell on the door rang and I looked up to see a girl, she was wearing a bit to much make up and her clothes hardly fit her, she look like a classic greaser hoe, or at least that's what my old friends described one to be.

I put on my best fake smile possible and looked up at her, even though that was torture enough, she didn't looked to pleased to see me sitting there, Soda old me that he usually sits at the counter when there's not much to do.

"Hi, how can I help you?" I said.

She blew a bubble with her gum and popped it before answering me.

"I need my car to be filled up, preferably now, and not done by some stupid blonde who will charge me to much."

I had two words for her.

11 letters.

Can you guess it??

Slutty bitch.

"Sure, and just to point out as well, obviously your cheap hair dye sunk in as well, because incase you haven't noticed, you're blonde as well." I said smirking at her.

She glared at me.

"I'll be one moment." I got up and thankfully left her awful presence, I stepped into the garage and called over Soda.

"There's a girl in there who obviously wants you to fill up her car, she won't let me do it because I'm blonde." I said pointing over to he door hat lead into the shop. He nodded before walking into the shop.

I walked back inside and sat down on my chair behind the counter and continued reading my magazine, Soda was still outside filling up the hoe's car.

A few minutes later he walked back inside.

"Thank gosh I'm finally away from that torture!!! Her car was already half full, I swear she tried to rape me! Don't worry about what she said, she's just jealous that you get to hang out with me all day and she's stuck shagging anything else that moves." He said smiling at me before walking back into the garage.

10 minutes later the bell jingled again, I looked up to see a a guy, he was obviously a Soc, woohoo! (Sarcasm)

He walked over to the counter and lean over it so ip his face was a few inches from mine.

"Hey there, could I get my car filled up, preferably by the sexy thing behind the counter?" He said 'trying' to be seductive.

"I'm sorry, we ran out of Barbie dolls." I said fake pouting.

"I mean you, And your obviously a real living Barbie doll, aren't ya' sexy?" He said leaning closer.

Doesn't this douche ever give up?!

I leant away from him, shuffling my chair backwards.

"Hey Steve! Soda! Come here for a minute."

A few seconds later the two boys came walking through the door.

"Yeah Ivey?" Steve said, looking from the guy to me.

"Can me of you fill this guys car up? He keeps asking for a 'sexy blonde' to do it, but I've tried to explain to him already that we don't sell Barbie dolls here." I said looking at them both, not making payee contact with douche bag beside me.

"Yeah sure, he's not harassing you is he?" Steve said, wipng his hands on a rag.

Douche bag answered before I even had a chance to open my mouth.

"I wouldn't call it harassing, I'd call it being extremely curious." He said with a smirk on his face.

"More like extremely pervy and annoying" I mumbled under my breath.

Steve then lead the guy out the door to fill up his car. I noticed the guy had already placed his money on the counter, I quickly,y put it in the register before I forgot.

"Stupid Soc" I heard Soda mumble before walking back into the garage.

Tell me about it, I thought silently to myself.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*

It was soon 7 o'clock and we were making our way home. We're we're walking quicker this time, as we didn't want to be walking when it got dark and we were hungry and wanted dinner.

I saw headlights coming from up the road. As the car got closer I noticed it was a mustang, Soc.

"Hey Sexy Barbie! Wanna get away from these greasers!?"

Oh shit, that could only be one person.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

That is chapter 4... It's kind of obvious who I is but what gonna happen!? :O next chapter!!

To the side is Ivey's outfit!

Please comment! I'm dying to know how this story is going! Please please comment!!! I'll love your forever! Well maybe not literally, but I love to hear about what you think, even if it is... 'This story absolutely sucks, I hate it!'

PLEASE CONMENT!!!!????

Love ya

Georgia-Rose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 88 13
After graduating college, Austin Curtis returns home without really knowing what to expect. Time has helped her mature, but through the years she spe...
26.9K 548 16
[romanian] the heartbreak and longing you feel because you're separated from your love. 【 sodapop curtis 】
176K 4.2K 21
***EDITING (grammar, etc)*** A sister? Who knew.. If she decides to stay with her brother, what will happen? Will she fall in love with one of his fr...
202K 1.8K 79
Because the Outsiders are hot *SLOW UPDATES*