π΅π‘’π‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘“π‘™π‘¦ π·π‘’π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿ...

By 1ukkiyo

"...𝑦𝑒𝑑 β„Žπ‘œπ‘€ π‘π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘‘ 𝐼 π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘› π‘Žπ‘€π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘”π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘™ 𝐼 π‘ π‘’π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘π‘™π‘¦ 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 π‘™π‘œ... More

before you begin
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
ending :( authors note
----
𝑠 𝑑 π‘Ž 𝑦
β„Ž 𝑒 π‘Ž 𝑙 𝑖 𝑛 𝑔
ending : note : )

1

8.6K 255 127
By 1ukkiyo

Y/n POV:
High school is boring as ever. I don't know what I expected from it to be honest. I mean on tv they make it seem like it's filled with drama to fill you in for days, but in reality it doesn't even compare to that. In fact it's the complete opposite.

But I can't complain as I'm thankful that even though I'm on a scholarship at this expensive and highly ranked school, I'm not bullied. I would be lying if I said I wasn't afraid that I would be harassed just because I'm poor. However, for some reason no one said anything to me about it. And that was also kind of a problem for me. No one said anything to me ... ever. I don't know if you would consider that bullying. I would consider that as life's way of bullying me.

But I was okay with it. No one said anything to me, I didn't say anything to anyone else. It was calm. Peaceful. And quite. I could get on with my life smoothly.

Jk's POV:

My life is awesome I would say. Everyone loves me. All the girls adore me. I have amazing friends. And I just know how successful I'm going to be. I have no worries.

Except for one.

That girl. The pretty one. She sits by herself at lunch and sits at the back of the class by the window. She's just so mesmerising. She had a unique face. Not societies standard features that would be considered pretty. On the contrary, it was the opposite, but all those flaws turned her face into perfection. She always had her big brown eyes focused outside the window, into the nature. She never payed attention in class. I always wondered how she still managed to get good grades. It made no sense to me.

It also made no sense the way she was always so peaceful. Always smiling. No matter what, where or at who, she was always smiling. It often made me smile. I remember once I was staring at her in class, while I subconsciously started to grin. The corners of my lips rose as I stared deeper into side of her face. Her side profile is not what you would say is perfect, but again, how do I explain that it was so perfect that I couldn't look away. So much so, as my smile grew bigger by the minute, I let out a little giggle.

I had never felt so humiliated in my life ... or so I thought.

I heard the sudden shuffling of everyone's chairs grinding against the floor as they all turned around to look at me. I could feel their stares burning into me. All I wanted to do was run away.

Yet how could I run away from the girl I secretly fell in love with?

᯽✰᯽✰᯽✰᯽

Jk's POV :

As I sat on my bed, surrounded by my best friends, one of them threw a pillow at my face. I turned to see Jimin standing in front of me with his arms crossed.

I looked at him with a deathly glare and spoke with my jaw shut tight,"What?". Jae Han seemed a little taken back by my sudden anger. But Jimin same as ever rolled his eyes rather sassily and sat down in front of me,"I'm tired of seeing you this way. You're always so down. I want the old Jungkook back."

I was confused, but the others didn't seem to think so judging by the expressions on their faces. Now it was my turn to cross my arms,"I have not a clue what you're talking about."

Han groaned in annoyance,"Jk you don't need to tip toe around us about your feelings. We know you like y/n."

My eyes widened and I instantly stood up walking far away from the three of them. My brain was about to explode.

Jimin came closer to me,"Stop freaking out! It's so obvious. You're always smiling whenever you look at her, you don't actually ever shut up about her. You always find a way to bring up y/n into our conversations. It's really tiring now."

Oh well, the secret's out now. I relaxed a little. Quite a lot actually. I had no idea how much of a burden it was to keep such a heavy secret locked up in my heart. I sighed a little as my lids dropped low,"And what? It's not like I can do anything about it."

Han looked like he was about strangle me with the nearest object he could find,"Are you kidding me?! You dumbass! Do I really have to spell it out for you?!"

I stood there dumbfounded waiting for an answer.

Jimin and Han looked annoyed as ever,"Ask her out!". What was odd was that taehyung just sat on my bed the whole time not saying a thing. But I didn't think anything of it.

I slowly looked up at the ceiling and swallowed a huge gulp of air. Suddenly the smooth white paint on the wall was the most interesting thing I'd ever seen. But then I closed my eyes and breathed out,"I want to. It's been a year since I've been thinking of confessing to her.... but the only problem is that she might not like me back."

Now it was taehyung's turn to snap at me. He looked me straight in the eyes with a glare so bizarre it made me want to throw up almost. Then he swallowed before he spoke,"Jungkook, she will like you. I promise you that.... Besides, everyone just loves you. All the girls treasure you, so obviously she likes you too. Go for it. You'll be fine." A little look of sadness lingered in his eyes. Again I thought nothing of it.

We all went silent. So I looked at them all and I nodded.

I was going to do it.

I was going to ask her out.

And of course she would say yes.

How could she not?

Right?

☾ The next day ☾

Y/n POV:

I sat in class, early in the morning. My head was turned to the side on my desk as I watched the room slowly fill in with the same faces as every day. I watched as they slowly and un-energetically dropped into their seats. The music I was listening to in my ears made everything seem so magical. I couldn't look away.

All the seats filled in, except for the one next to me. Jungkook usually sat there. I remembered that was his seat since the giggling incident occurred. I was confused as ever but that was the most drama that ever happened for me. It happened in the beginning of the year, and even though school was about to end now after some time, I still had no idea why he randomly started laughing. It was cute if not crazy.

Suddenly I watched as two long legs passed in front of my eyes and circled around the chair in the next row. I watched as a black bag dropped to the floor with a thud, not that I could hear anything with my music playing.

The well built body sat down in the seat and laid his slender hands into his lap ... the same way mine were placed. I could only see from his chest down. But that soon changed when I saw his back bend down as he lay his face down on the desk with his face facing me. He mirrored the exact way I sat. I was surprised to say in the least.

We sat there for a while as we stared into each others eyes. I was listening to music and so was he. And we were lost in each other's eyes. I wanted to stay like that, peacefully looking at each-other.

However jungkook had other plans. His lips started to rise as he smiled at me. It was beautiful. I couldn't help but smile back at him. And there we sat beaming at each other. I was so mesmerised by him.

I always made it a point not to interact with the schools playboy because I knew nothing good could come out of it. But here I was breaking my own rules as I grinned brightly at him.

It was perfect, it was serene, and the last good memory I was about to have for a while. If only I knew that that would be the last time I would ever be happy, I would have cherished it more and tried to fix it into my brain.

Jungkook's POV :

I got to see her smile. It was amazing. And this time she was smiling at me. I felt like screaming at the top of my lungs. I started to shake as if I had a sugar rush.

But every sugar rush ends with a crash. And here our story was about to crash.

Still grinning, I took my earphones out and stood up. With the sound of me getting up, everyone turned to look at me. I cautiously walked towards y/n. She looked surprised as I took another step closer to her. I could see my friends giving me reassuring smiles out of the corner of my eyes.

As I stood there for about 30 seconds, she still sat there the same way as if she didn't expect me to come talk to her.

Y/n PoV :

I didn't expect him to come talk to me. But I soon got the memo. So I took my earphones out and I stood up too.

I hadn't realised how much taller he was than me until now. I felt all eyes on us and heard gasps and jungkook reached for my hands.

He tangled his fingers into mine. His hands were shaking. Who would've thought the schools most arrogant and confident boy would ever be scared to talk to a girl?

Then I saw his mouth open as he spoke calmly, but forcefully,"y/n, I know I've never talked to you before until now. And that has been a huge mistake. But all this time has given me a lot to think about, and it has made me sure about what I want to say next."

I had no idea what was about to come. My world was about to crash.

He took another shaky breath,"I think I like you y/n."

I instantly pulled my hands away from his hold aggressively, and I stood there with my eyes wide open. I saw as his eyes started glistening as a thin coat of tears lined up in his eyes. He didn't move from where he was, instead he looked at his hands and then back at me. He was still smiling, but his eyebrows arched up. I could tell he wanted to cry but he wouldn't.

Another shaky breath,"Whats wrong?"

I took a step back from him, my hands jittery from the slight shock and embarrassment of the moment. There I was. I was angry that he put me in this position. Everyone would hate me if I said yes to him and they'd hate me if I rejected him.

It was now my turn to take a shaky breath,"Jungkook .. I .." I stopped to calm myself so I could push out what I wanted to say. He looked at me sadly, and expectantly waiting for an answer.

I looked down so I wouldn't have to face him when I said this, "I'm sorry, but I don't feel the same for you, as you do for me."

I could hear people snickering. I wasn't sure if it was because I was so nervous, or because Jungkook just got rejected. Either way no one should have been laughing at all.

Jungkook's pov :

I was beyond shocked. I had no words to explain what I felt in that moment. But I would not give up yet. So I grabbed her arms this time despite her trying to get out of my hold. I just wanted her to listen to me, to my heart. And then she could tell me no. But not until she understood how I felt.

So I let a tear fall down my face and I watched her look at me in disbelief. I shook her gently not wanting to hurt her,"Don't you understand? I think that I have liked you for the longest. And I think that you've known this for a while now too. I want to be with you. Not because I want to use you if that's what you think. But because I want to know you. I want to see you smile all the time. It makes me feel all light inside. No one has ever made me feel that way but you. I want you. No I need you."

I saw her eyes look anywhere but at mine. So I followed her gaze until she was forced to look at me. And then she did. But she looked confident this time. And she shook her head,"No jungkook. I don't think I could convince myself to like you, as you want me to. I've heard nothing but bad things about you. About the way you use girls and how you treat them like they're nothing. I'm not gonna fall into your trap."

I let go of her arms and stood up straight. I sniffled a little,"But those things aren't true. It's just rumours. Please believe me. I'm not like that I promise." I pleaded, but she just stood there looking down on me as if she were superior to me.

I felt so small as I watched the teacher come in and tell the class to settle down. I watched y/n sit back down in her seat and mouth the words 'sorry' to me. I slumped back into my seat wiping my face with my sleeve.

I looked at her one last time. I took a look at her beautiful self one last time and I adored her, just once more.

Then I let go.

I turned around to see people glancing at me and trying to peak at me. And I looked down at my hands and I scowled. I scowled at no one in particular. Maybe at myself. Then my heart started to beat crazy. Because of y/n. This time however, it wasn't due to butterflies in my stomach, but because of a storm that had formed in my head.

How dare she.

All the girls adored me, and how dare she didn't. Who allowed her reject me in front of everyone. She humiliated me and tore me to pieces in front of everyone. They all must have thought I was weak. This was all her fault. I wanted to push her out the window she was always looking out of. How dare she imply that I use so many girls. It felt like she might as well have called me a slut.

I don't love you anymore y/n. You shattered me.

I felt more tears stream down my face. And I saw her watching me. All she did was stare at me.

She made me angry. I had finally snapped. This was it. I was going to make her miserable. All I wanted since that day was to see her crack just like she had cracked me.

Author:
Heyyyyy. So this was just a backstory kind of, to set everything in place. We're gonna do a little time skip into the next year of High school into the next chapter and that is where everything begins.
Tell me how you liked this chapter and please feel free to go wild in the comment section ✨😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.6K 12
What happens when a innocent girl gets a text of a flirty classmate who just so happens to be the most popular boy in school? Will she get corrupted...
15.7K 850 51
[VAMPIRE/CEO JJK X READER] "If only your blood wasn't so tempting, my dear. Maybe then, we would have avoided this mess." ~~~ Stories Undiscovered, N...
202K 4K 33
Me: I know I don't know what you look like But I just wanted to let you know I love you Mystery girl: I love you too And I'm sorry for lying In whic...
73.3K 5.7K 52
This story is about Anubhav- the DSP of Lucknow and Haseena -SHO of Mahila Police Thana..from the serial - MADDAM SIR. This story is the continuatio...