Beautiful Snow๐Ÿ’™

By QueenScoria

Sakusa x OC After moving back to Tokyo from America, Miyuki Shimotsuki tries her out for the Girls Volleyball... More

A/N
Prologue
Ch.1 Her Eyes
Ch.2 Behind the Mask
Ch.3 Her teammates
Ch. 4 Her Hair
Ch.5 Shipping
Ch.6 Don't Touch ME!
Ch.7 Y U Lookin' At Me?
Ch.8 A Little Motivation
Ch.9 A Practice Match??
Ch.10 Signals
Ch.11 Ace Mode
Ch.12 Setter Mode
Ch.13 Libero Mode
Ch.14 Icebreakersโ”
Ch.15 Tobi-kun!!
Ch.16 My Answers
Ch.17 Texting
Ch.18 1st year Drama
Ch.19 Seika's Idol
Ch.20 The Sage Woman
Ch.21 First Date
Ch.22 See U Again
Ch.23 Debut
Ch.24 Foreign Ace
Ch.25 The Cat, The Owl, The Weasel
Ch.26 Boundaries
Ch.27 Support
Ch.28 Cat eyes vs Mine
Ch.29 I Will Play For U
Ch.30 The Aces of Itachiyama
Ch.31 I'll NEVER Say Anything Out Of Pity
Ch.32 Stage 1 ๐Ÿ’ž
Ch.33 โš ๏ธto Fangirls!โš ๏ธ
A/N Back 2 School
Ch.34 Promise
Ch.35 Official Ace Couple
Ch.36 Catfight!!
Ch.37 Oh? Twins....
Ch.38 Round 1
Ch.39 Free Time
Ch.40๐ŸŒธHotel's Garden๐ŸŒธ
Ch.41 Vixens vs Bitches
Ch.42 Hello Vixens
Ch.43 Competitive & Proud
Ch.44 Umeboshi
Miyuki Shimotsuki
Ch.45 Championship
Ch.47 Awarding The Lost
Ch.48 My Tr๐Ÿ’žphy
Ch.49 To The ๐Ÿฆ… Nest
Ch.50 Libero Triangle
Ch.51 New Feelsโฃ๏ธ
Ch.52 Pressure & Pain
Ch.53 Pessimistic Boyfriend
Ch.54 Choices & Deals
Ch.55 Friendly Advice
Ch.56 XOXO
Ch.57 Qualifiers
Ch.58 First Snow
Ch.59 Black Frost
Sakusa's Siblings
Ch. 60 Mistletoe๐Ÿ’
Ch.61 Karasu vs Inari
Ch.62 Avalancheโ„๏ธ
Ch.63 Our Spring's In A โ„๏ธVeil
Ch.64 Melting
Ch.65 Jarring Aftermath
Ch.66 To Stage 3 ๐Ÿ’•
Ch.67 New season๐Ÿ’”
Mrs. Black Jackal

Ch.46 Miyuki's New Rival

850 39 4
By QueenScoria

Sakiko's POV

"Their #10 scored 5 points in a row. But in total 11 points in the 1st set." My coach states as we were drinking water. "Sakiko, any way to stop their momentum?" 

I looked at Miyuki who's touching the tape on her right hand. "Seika, the one that blocked me, will feel bad for it so she might do her best in blocking. Kairi is eager to block somebody, she forgets to time herself. Namika, she's not the best passers on the team~" 

"Like you." Gina stated bluntly as everyone held in their laughter. I gawked at her as an irk mark appears on my forehead as my jaw drops. 

"Ginaaa!!" I whined as she shrugs. "Fine! Yes, sometimes I suck." 

"Anyways, their #10 would most likely cover her when she's spiking on the left and #10's in the middle. Serve her." I continued on. "Fumiko, good with serving and a decent spiker, but you can shut her down if we all get the timing right. 

"Mai, if she's in a pressured situation, she'll always go to me. But since I'm not there, she'll go for Kairi or Seika, not their #10." I pointed out as our Setter and Middle Blocker gave me a confused look. 

"When is she going to become the Setter?" 

"When she's on the Right side." I answered as I was the only one who watched film and replayed everything. Everyone's weaknesses are the same, except for their Foreign Ace. "If we pressure Mai more often, her options will go to #10 more and then Kairi or the others." 

"How about their Libero?" Gina asked, shooting a glance at Aratani who's talking with Miyuki. 

"She was our 1st year Libero but I guess since Shizuka is injured, Aratani would break down if we keep doing feints."

"She's a good Libero." Gina points out. 

"Not as good as you, Gina." Our Setter reassures as Gina purses her lips. I know that she's thinking about challenging the Vixen Libero. But we'll see her at Nationals. I told her to save it for later. Apparently, Gina thinks she's the Number 1 Libero but I stated that the Vixen Libero is the #2 in Japan and #1 in the Kansai Region. Somehow she can direct me from doing anything stupid but I gotta explain this to her. 

"Now, let's kick their asses." I declared, hearing the whistle. 

Sakusa's POV

Beautiful Snow's on her game. I gotta give her 11 kisses. Well, it doesn't matter. I'll get more than that and she'll need to kiss me more. 

I smirked underneath the mask as Komori was participating in the cheer that the school has. I lazily watch him embarrassing himself as he messed up on the cheer. He smiles before turning back to the game. 

"Let's go, Aratani!!" 

I turned back to Miyuki who's now on the other side of the court but I can see her form clearly. I start to get used to her hairstyle now, high ponytail but she clipped her bangs to the right side of her face. More pretty and cute. I'm still embarrassed that I actually fell asleep on her. 

That was embarrassing. 

I squinted my eyes as I remembered her pushing me off and I fell off her bed, washing myself for an hour and Komori got mad at me for it. He should've brushed his teeth earlier. Beautiful Snow did apologized but she said that was my fault for dozing off. She kicked me out so I didn't have a goodnight kiss. 

I watched as Miyuki got the ball again and made an effortless pass to Mai. I love how she pays close attention to her passing since her opinion on it is that an Ace or Outside Hitter has to be good on both defense and offensive. I am good on both. 

I notice that Mai-senpai has been setting Miyuki a lot lately in this 2nd set. But Miyuki's spikes goes in vain sometimes when the back row wouldn't get it due to the block or the positions that they are in. I furrowed my eyebrows to that. 

"Why couldn't they get those?" I muttered as Komori shrugs. 

"They're waiting for the hard driven spike and not the feints. Aratani said she's bad at receiving feints." 

"She should practice like Miyuki does." I commented as they were at a technical timeout with Geba High School taking back the lead. I notice that Beautiful Snow is wiping her face and sanitizing her hands. That's good. She does have a habit of wiping the bottom of her shoes and literally touching everyone else. EWWW. 

I want to play with her on the court instead of everyone touching her hands. I'm going to need to disinfect it and then wash it 3 times. But I know she got it. I love how she's well balanced when she passes. Even if she needs to dive for a ball, she would always yell in English to keep the ball in play. Really cute. 

I wonder if she'll teach me more about English, she said there are certain words that have another meaning to it when were texting. I hate it sometimes because I would love to actually be with her talking face to face. Saying BTW and ILY like, huh? I had to ask her what that meant and now I felt a bit flustered when she jumps out of no where to say it. 

I smirked as Beautiful Snow just spiked a ball off of Shimamura-san's shoulder. I remembered she was standing a bit close to me during our Interhigh Prelims. I scooted away and went to Komori's other side where he apologizes. She's loud and a bit rude. I couldn't believe Wohi-san lost to her.

Beautiful Snow is now serving as she performs her ridiculous short serve. I would ask her to serve them on me and geez, they were hard to get. Dropping down so fast and at first, a few of them, I couldn't hear if she did serve or not. Komori had a hard time to but sooner, we both adjusted and now I can pass her serves. She would ask me to serve but to Komori so she can watch me. 

I got more confident as I did it a few times, making Komori miss on purpose. I smiled as he would get irritated and Beautiful Snow would laugh. 

I can see her face when the set went to Geba High. She got an angry look, as if she knew that set was suppose to be there's. I can feel the coldness in her eyes, starting to come back. I hope she's okay though, she collided with Namika after chasing down a ball from Seika's block but Fumiko got it up but it went all the way off the court. 

I watched as Beautiful Snow was taping her other hand and wiping her face with her towel. She had a frown on her face and that look on her face. The one she's more restless. It's the one where I kept seeing during our first practice match. 

"Miyuki-san." Iizuna began as I didn't notice that he sat a seat away from me but I heard him clearly through all the noise. "I can feel her vibe, Sakusa. This set was suppose to be there's since she scored most of the points." 

"You can't win by yourself in volleyball." I pointed out as Set 3 starts with a pass to Aratani. "Even if it was a good save or spike, one mistake can cause the whole team to lose a point." I know full well since would lose a set but make a comeback in some games. I remembered playing like that against Wakatoshi-kun. 

Sakiko's POV

I am feeling good!! I sighed happily as I smiled at Seika's look on the bench. I'm sorry Seika-chan, I deserve this win. 

Mai, Fumiko, Namika, Shizuka, and Kairi have the same look on their faces as Aratani passes the ball and Mai isn't running the back row attacks with the Foreign Ace. That's good. We were being killed with her back row attacks. I can see Coach Ichika thinking and is in deep thought when she sits on the bench and leans forward and rests her chin on her hands. Trying to figure out the shift in this game. 

"Sakiko!!" 

"2 blockers!!" Gina calls out as I went up with the position of doing a feint as I see Mai coming up for it. I pushed the ball with my fingers as it went over Mai's head and Fumiko dives to save it but couldn't get it. 

I can hear the cheers as I celebrated with the team. I think I'm starting to understand why I was ranked the #3 Ace but I would think I am the 1st since I defeated Misora's Ace Sayuri Fujita and Akari. Even thought Akari has skills to spike with both hands and Sayuri Fujita has whatever she got to win the Nationals, she only got Misora to help her out. 

I believe I have raw talent. And that is my height and power and also the game sense. I can perform a jump serve, since Akari can do it. I can jump higher with my head over the net, like Akari but I win in vertical jump and spike. 

Everything I've done since 1st year was to become better than Akari since she got famous for being the shortest spiker. I admired her motivation to become better even if she's short. But, I want to challenge her since I'm taller and was a national junior champion in middle school. Me and her got the best spiker award. 

"Bring it to me!" I called out as Miyuki spiked the ball but Gina saves it as it went off of the block, my Setter sets me up as I feinted again but Miyuki was there already, waiting. Dammit! This girl is everywhere. Now she couldn't participate in the attack. 

That's good. That means that Mai would go to Namika. I jumped up and stuffed her. I celebrated with my fist in the air as the 3rd set is ours. That's it. Stop setting to your new Ace. 

I smiled to myself as we switched sides. I couldn't really tell if Miyuki is mad but I can tell she's irritated and must be going crazy. I admire her though. Trying to encourage the team but they are too shaken up now. Too late to do anything. I know how they play and how they think. They were my teammates since Middle School. 

When we played to start the 4th set, I notice Miyuki calling for the set but sometimes she gets it, sometimes Mai sets up Seika or Fumiko or anyone else. Aratani would set her up though. Faithful Libero to a 2nd year. Well, can't believe she's not the only second year now. Good for her. 

"Don't serve or spike the ball to #10." I ordered as they all nodded. "She's restless, I can see it." I know that look before. I always play against every time. 

Geba High School has been a champion school for a while in the Osaka Prefecture. There game plan is to force the Setter to serve their best hitter, the Ace. Tire out the Ace and then go on breaking the defense and serve receive line with continuous float serves. But I got a jump serve, that would always get girls confused. 

I toss the ball and served it, hitting Namika as Miyuki had to chase after it before it lands over the barricade. I gasp as she gets it before landing on it. 

"Come on!!" She yells in English as Aratani follows her and Mai went to give us a chance ball. Gina takes care of it as our Setter delivers a quick set to me as I spiked it over the net. Miyuki dives for it as Mai went out of the way to set up the offense early. 

Damn!! This girl got gas!! I like it!! 

I am getting fired up as Itachiyama's cheering section bursts. I smiled as Miyuki just got up slowly as Mai sets the ball up to Fumiko who gets blocked as Aratani retrieves it. 

"Here!! Mai!" I heard Miyuki called out as we were in a mega rally as I watched from the back. But, knowing that Mai is choking now since it's match point. They did a synchronized attack and I got a bit scared because I just stared in the eyes of ice and she did too. She did not look at the ball. But it felt like it would go to her. 

Baam!! 

Our blockers put up a triple block on Fumiko. The ball didn't get shut out, but soared all the way across the back corner on the right side. As Miyuki lands and then ran to follow the ball. I am amaze that she still got the energy to keep going. Miyuki makes a dive for it. That looked like it hurt as the crowd goes wild. 

I ran and hug Gina as we fell onto the center of the court as the team fell on us. I felt happy and joy. We are the Interhigh Champions!!! 

~~~~~~~~

"Wah!" Atsumu watched on the ground near the court because they're getting ready to warm up but they needed to wait until the award ceremony for the girls. "Icy Blue-chan...." 

He watches as Miyuki hits the court with her right fist as she was panting hard. Aratani helps her up and Miyuki as she was pressing on her hip as she went on the line to thank everyone. Then Itachiyama and then shaking hands with Geba High. 

Miyuki had that same expression but inside, she's going to explode. She was breathing heavily but kept her composure. Sakiko held out her hand as Miyuki blinks at her and shook it. 

"You did well, Foreign Ace." Sakiko smiles happily. "I'll see you at Nationals." 

Miyuki blinks and held head up high and bows to her before turning away to her team. 

"You match in that jersey." Sakiko mutters before celebrating with her team. 

"Damn." Komori gawks as the Girls bowed to the refs and their coach. The 3rd years were crying as Aratani looked down as they cleared the court, but they had to come back for the award ceremony. 

Sakusa just had his usual expression but just stared after Miyuki. He knew something was wrong since he watched her banged her fist on the court. He felt a bit of sympathy but he shot a glare at Atsumu who was staring at Miyuki also. 

"We will not lose." Sakusa mutters venomously who's jacket is resting on his shoulders. "I'll win for you, Beautiful Snow." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.1K 32
When you're sky high, there's only one path left to go. ็ƒ When the new girl asked to be a second manager for Karasuno's male volleyball team, no one...
46K 1.5K 25
โ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐š๐ซ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง. ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ...
523 18 11
Hinata Shoyo, 25-year old Opposite hitter for ASAS Sao Paulo, while returning home from the final practice before the season started met with an acci...
114K 2.3K 17
To many people, their past is a treasure. To Aoyama Mitsuko, it's something she wishes she could forget. But when she meets Karasuno's boys volleybal...