Beautiful Snow๐Ÿ’™

By QueenScoria

Sakusa x OC After moving back to Tokyo from America, Miyuki Shimotsuki tries her out for the Girls Volleyball... More

A/N
Prologue
Ch.1 Her Eyes
Ch.2 Behind the Mask
Ch.3 Her teammates
Ch. 4 Her Hair
Ch.5 Shipping
Ch.6 Don't Touch ME!
Ch.7 Y U Lookin' At Me?
Ch.8 A Little Motivation
Ch.9 A Practice Match??
Ch.10 Signals
Ch.11 Ace Mode
Ch.12 Setter Mode
Ch.13 Libero Mode
Ch.14 Icebreakersโ”
Ch.15 Tobi-kun!!
Ch.16 My Answers
Ch.17 Texting
Ch.18 1st year Drama
Ch.19 Seika's Idol
Ch.20 The Sage Woman
Ch.21 First Date
Ch.22 See U Again
Ch.23 Debut
Ch.24 Foreign Ace
Ch.25 The Cat, The Owl, The Weasel
Ch.26 Boundaries
Ch.27 Support
Ch.28 Cat eyes vs Mine
Ch.29 I Will Play For U
Ch.30 The Aces of Itachiyama
Ch.31 I'll NEVER Say Anything Out Of Pity
Ch.32 Stage 1 ๐Ÿ’ž
Ch.33 โš ๏ธto Fangirls!โš ๏ธ
A/N Back 2 School
Ch.34 Promise
Ch.35 Official Ace Couple
Ch.36 Catfight!!
Ch.37 Oh? Twins....
Ch.38 Round 1
Ch.39 Free Time
Ch.40๐ŸŒธHotel's Garden๐ŸŒธ
Ch.41 Vixens vs Bitches
Ch.42 Hello Vixens
Ch.43 Competitive & Proud
Ch.44 Umeboshi
Miyuki Shimotsuki
Ch.46 Miyuki's New Rival
Ch.47 Awarding The Lost
Ch.48 My Tr๐Ÿ’žphy
Ch.49 To The ๐Ÿฆ… Nest
Ch.50 Libero Triangle
Ch.51 New Feelsโฃ๏ธ
Ch.52 Pressure & Pain
Ch.53 Pessimistic Boyfriend
Ch.54 Choices & Deals
Ch.55 Friendly Advice
Ch.56 XOXO
Ch.57 Qualifiers
Ch.58 First Snow
Ch.59 Black Frost
Sakusa's Siblings
Ch. 60 Mistletoe๐Ÿ’
Ch.61 Karasu vs Inari
Ch.62 Avalancheโ„๏ธ
Ch.63 Our Spring's In A โ„๏ธVeil
Ch.64 Melting
Ch.65 Jarring Aftermath
Ch.66 To Stage 3 ๐Ÿ’•
Ch.67 New season๐Ÿ’”
Mrs. Black Jackal

Ch.45 Championship

839 33 5
By QueenScoria

*So, I've did some researching and couldn't find info on girls but boys volleyball instead. I'll use that then, the awards to the best 6 players, and 12 outstanding players and MVP. And I forgot that there is a Kanto Tournament :( but that's okay let's continue on.*

~Timeskip~

Semi Finals

Itachiyama vs Mujinazaka | 2:1

Shiratorizawa vs Geba High | 1:2

~~~~~~

Interhigh National Women's Championship

Itachiyama Academy (Tokyo) vs Geba High School (Osaka)

Interhigh National Men's Championship

Itachiyama Academy (Tokyo) vs Inarizaki High School (Hyogo)

Normal POV

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will now begin the Women's Interhigh Championship in just a few minutes." A lady announces as she stands in front of a table that faces both sides of a single court. They are now playing in the center arena, filled with Itachiyama spectators, Geba High School spectators and cheerleaders, along with Inarizaki but they aren't participating in cheering yet since the Boys play after the Girls.

Itachiyama and Geba High started to cheer for their schools as Sakiko and Kairi went to do the coin toss. 

"Your new ace is awesome." Sakiko comments. 

"Thanks." Kairi nods. 

"It's like I've been replaced." Sakiko went on. 

"I guess, Sakiko. But we do miss you." Kairi reassures as Sakiko waves it off. 

"It's fine. I can't wait to play against her." She gives her former teammate a look. "I'll be sure to seal the championship. Good luck." 

Kairi got chills but shakes it off and shakes her hand and does the coin toss. Her friend was totally different. They did not get the serve, so Miyuki stood there, watching how Geba High warms up. She was basically watching Sakiko since she approached her after the Semis. She got an awful vibe from her. 

"Saki-chan is good as ever." Seika praises as Miyuki listens to her teammates talking. They all seem to isolate her out since Sakiko is their opponent. She felt a bit lonely but understands why. But now, this is volleyball. The championship. This was totally different from America as she felt a bit nervous but kept that to herself. 

"We got this." Aratani beams next to Miyuki who nods. 

"Right." Miyuki glances to an open section that had little to no people next to the school, that's where the Boys are. She couldn't see Sakusa's gaze as she heard the whistle blow. 

"Let's do this." Coach Ichika smiles as the team cheers, walking on the court to warm up. 

"The girls are warming up." Komori pointed out as Sakusa watching Miyuki with his mask and hands in his pockets while the others started to cheer with the school. 

"Couldn't they go next to our school?" Sakusa grumbles as Iizuna waves it off. 

"It's fine. We're like next to them anyway. I'm surprised, no girl is coming over here."  Iizuna comments as Sakusa flinches and turns away with a disgusted look. 

"Because he told them that he has a girlfriend and walked away." Komori explains, feeling bad for the girls as he had to apologize to them. "They sorta backed off and I think they're watching Miyuki-san." He points as girls where watching them warm up. 

"They just won't leave me alone." Sakusa groans in annoyance as he tries to focus his attention back on Miyuki who already lands after spiking. "Can't I watch my girlfriend in peace?" Komori smiles as he sees an irk mark on Sakusa's forehead. He seems pretty happy that Sakusa found someone. He didn't think it was possible. 

"Icy Blue-chan is there." Atsumu points out as Osamu rolls his eyes before going back sleep. 

"Going up a Top tier ace." Aran comments as he's the #4. "Is this her first time in a championship like this??" 

"I don't think so," Kita disagrees. "Tokyo had their Interhigh Prelims."

"I hope Icy Blue-chan uses her 2 serves." Atsumu smiled, feeling a bit excited after spotting Sakusa across the court again. 

"We will now begin the Women's Interhigh National Championship." The lady announces by the mic as everyone goes silent in respect. "We will now introduce the starting lineups of both teams. The 1st Representative of Osaka Prefecture, Geba High School.

"Number 1, Outside Hitter, Captain, Sakiko Shimamura." Applause 

"Number 2, Setter, ~~~~~~ Applause 

"And Number 4, Libero, Gina Kotori." Applause. 

"The 1st Representative of Tokyo Prefecture, Itachiyama Academy." The lady transition as Itachiyama starts to clap. 

"Number 1, Middle Blocker, Kairi." Applause. 

"Number 2, Setter, Mai." Applause. Iizuna claps as well. 

"Number 3, Opposite Hitter, Namika." Applause. 

"Number 4, Outside Hitter, Fumiko." Applause. 

"Number 8, Middle Blocker, Seika" Applause.

"Number 10, Outside Hitter, Miyuki Shimotsuki." Applause. Sakusa smiled underneath his mask as he sees Miyuki running up to Coach Ichika and Shizuka. Good luck, Beautiful Snow. I'll be giving you my reward.

He recalls seeing Miyuki yesterday after the semis, in her room. Miyuki gave him a peck on the cheek and turns away with a blush on her face.

"Is that all for the #1 Ace?" He whispers in her ear, wrapping his arms around her after sanitizing his hands. Miyuki averts her gaze as she felt her heart pounding. "Beautiful Snow's a bit shy today, huh?"

"For now." She blurts out as Sakusa pecks her forehead and leans on her head. "We need to prepare for tomorrow, Kiyo-kun."

"That can wait. I want to spend time with you, Beautiful Snow." He hums while enjoying the silence since Aratani went to Komori in his room.

"Um, Kiyo-kun? May we cuddle?" Miyuki asked, feeling a bit hesitant but she wanted to fully and properly get comfortable since they are sitting on top of her bed that Sakusa disinfected since he got there.

"Sure." Sakusa nods as he pushed Miyuki to lay down first on her back. Sakusa follows through, placing his face in the crook of her neck. "You smell great." He mutters as his curls were tickling her a bit. He wasn't on her which was good because she wouldn't breathe properly as she hums and cradled his head and started to play with his curls.

"I love you, Kiyo-kun." She moves slightly in order to wrap an arm around his shoulder. She didn't get a reply as she pouts. "Kiyo-kun?" Silence. All she felt was the soft breathing on her neck which gave her chills. She did not realize that his eyelashes were touching her on the side of her neck.

"Kiyo-kun?" She said one more time before making an attempt to try and see his face.

"Did he just dozed off?"

~~~~~~~

"And, Number 13, Libero, Aratani Hoshiumi." Applause. Komori claps loudly and raises his hands, even making Sakusa flinch since it waved in front of his face. Sakusa can feel his cheeks are a bit hot as he tries to avoid Komor's gaze but Komori sweat drops and apologizes. 

The 12 girls on the court shook hands and bowed to one another before standing in their rotation. 

Miyuki is starting in the back row as usual while Aratani switches out, Miyuki high fives her before looking at the server. It's their Setter that's serving as Geba High School is starting their cheer, completely shouting off Mai's calls as Miyuki tries to focus. Sakiko was in the back as she stares at Miyuki who's in the middle. 

The whistle blows as the Setter sends a float that had a spin but it's fast to Miyuki's left as she quickly gets in front, in front of Namika's arms as it connects but Mai took a few steps off the net. 

"thanks!" Namika blurts out as she prepares to do a back attack since Mai's in the front row. Miyuki wasted no time to start hers as well while Kairi and Fumiko prepares to do an X. Geba High's blockers were tracking Kairi and Namika as Mai went to dump to throw off one blocker. She sets up a bit long for Fumiko as Miyuki comes in sync with Namika to spike the ball down, earning the first point. 

Miyuki watches the ball bounces in front of Sakiko who had a frozen look on her face but it quickly disappears as she stares at Ice blue eyes. 

I may have been on this team for more than 2 months, but we seem to connect really well. And I have a feeling it will make Sakiko, #3 Ace in the Nation, a bit off. Miyuki thinks before Itachiyama cheers. 

"Nice one!" Aratani praises as she high fives her before going back to her defensive spot. Miyuki's eyes are on Sakiko who's waiting to spike. Mai sends it over as Gina takes it and the set goes to Sakiko. She smiles as she went up to spike. The ball goes over Kairi's and Namika's block as Miyuki figured something out. 

Their timing is off!!! 

Baam! 

Miyuki looks to her left and stares at the corner that's behind her and Aratani as the linesman points her flag downward. She felt the sweat on her forehead become cold as she looks at Kairi and Namika who looked at Sakiko. They were stunned as well, Sakiko winks at them and smiles. They were both confused. Mai claps to get everyone together but Miyuki sense that she too was a bit confused. 

The vibe, it's different. Miyuki thought as she waited for the next server. Are they....scared or something?? They totally went up and didn't think about their timing. But they are 3rd years.

As the ball goes into the net, Miyuki went onto the net. She was deep in thought and tried to understand what had happened. Please don't choke. I had teammates like that, that did during a championship. Please, not now. Who cares if she's your friend. I want to win!!

"Mai!!" Miyuki calls out as she notice and set her up. She goes up and hits high hands as the ball goes spinning off the block, Sakiko fails to get it up. The scores 3-1.

"Keep going." Miyuki tries to encourage as the team nods. If I can share my energy with the team, so be it. I will not go down or get swept in 3 without a fight.

Sakiko looks at her as Gina did too. "She might be hitting your hands. Keep blocking her to see if it is right." The blockers nods as Fumiko went to serve. Mai gives a hand signal to Miyuki who nods.

Sakiko's POV

Being #3 and beating Misora and Akari, that says something. Now going up against an Ace that has a different play style will be a challenging. I played their semi final game a few times to see what's her secret. What's this new #10's secret.

I had to admit, she looks good in my old jersey. But Gina reminded that she is just like me. Going onto a team and has been practicing together for around 3 months. But my team accepted me right on the spot. My friends, my former teammates: Mai, Kairi, Namika, Fumiko, and Shizuka. Even though you are my opponents, but please choke and throw this game for me.

You know, I deserve it more than any other Ace.

Even if they did throw the set for me, I still got my skills.

"Sakiko!!" My Vice-Captain Setter tosses a ball to me as I went up. Kairi and Namika went up to block but I can float. I spiked a cut shot since Akari was always doing it with those Ambidextrous hands of hers.

Miyuki passes it. Not surprised there since she is one of the best passers. Expected! As I heard Itachiyama's bench going crazy. Mai sets her up as I notice she's facing Gina's direction. But the ball gets hit off of my Setter's shoulder as she flinches and the ball goes out.

That was one thing I noticed on the film. Very tricky but yet manageable. I had faith in my team since they are considered a champion school in Osaka.

If we can narrow down, Mai's options and force her to set up Miyuki all the time, we may just have the chance of taking the second since after our timeouts and plays, they are at set point.

"We're going to a 4th set." I mutters before coming out from a timeout. I see Miyuki bouncing the ball on the service line.

"Let's go, Miyuki!!" The 1st years and Kairi cheers as she takes a deep breath.

She tosses the ball up and does a deep float to me. Fuck! I hate float serves!!! I passed it but it went off my arms and went upward instead of a perfect pass. Gina sets me up as Seika went up and tries to shut me down. But Gina gets it up to set me again.

I wonder, of Seika will feel bad that she....blocked me. I spiked it to her block again as the ball goes all the way to the back but Gina and my other Outside Hitter dives to get it.

Seika was surprised as she turns around to celebrate with her teammates. Or did she.

Yes, feel bad. And choke. You are the wall of Itachiyama after all, besides Kairi.

Miyuki gives me a quick glance before turning to her teammates. I smiled. This Ace is something else.

Do you see it yet, Foreign Ace? I have everyone around you in my hand now. First take away the wall, the control tower, and then you're left with nothing.

This championship is mine!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 15.1K 37
"๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜, ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜†'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ...
14.1K 635 117
Haikyuu!! Fanfiction Tsukishima x OC Ogawa Nakano needed volleyball to live like a fish needs water. She'd been away from it for far too long. She...
1.1M 37.3K 116
(L/N) (Y/N) moved from Hyลgo Prefecture to Tokyo. Her first year in high school just ended and she will be transferred to Itachiyama High School in h...
68K 1.1K 30
Suna R x reader Text or chatfic. what happens when Y/n L/n a 2nd year wing spiker and best friend of nishinoya joins his and his friends volleyball s...