Anchor (GirlxGirl) (Lesbian)

By LostAndFoundAlready

#Unbreak Sequel# (Please read Unbreak first before you read this one.) 10 YEARS LATER . . . . . . ∆ Contains... More

NOTE!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
ANOTHER NOTE

Chapter 3

3K 123 22
By LostAndFoundAlready

Allison's POV

💬

Finally.

My mom allowed me to go with those bunch of rules of "do not blablabla" and I just nodded and laughed. I knew why she acted like that, she loved me and she wanted to protect me.

I was waiting for Becca in the living room with my mom. I texted Becca that I was ready to go and she replied me with a simple 'be there in 15'. I was nervous. I bounced my legs and bit my nails.

I could see my mom was chuckling at me. "What?"

"Are you nervous?" My mom asked.

"Uh, a bit." I smiled awkwardly.

"Is this the senior?" I rolled my eyes.

"She has a name, Mom. How many times do I have to tell you that her name is Rebecca?" I groaned in annoyance.

My mom laughed. "I know, baby. I'm just messing with you. What time she'll be here?"

"In fif––"

We heard a car stopped then not long after that there was a knock on the door. My mom and I exchanged look. She shrugged and I stood up to open the door but my mom stopped me. She gave this 'stay back' look and I rolled my eyes.

She opened the door and I peeked to see Becca. Well damn, she was fricking hot! I was sure I was drooling right now.

"Hello, you must be Rebecca." My mom greeted Becca.

"Yes, I am." Becca smiled. "And you must be the wonderful Ms. Rodriguez?"

Both of them slightly laughed while shaking their hand in gently manner. Yeah, I eventually told Becca about my parent's situation because I trusted her enough to convince myself to open up and she said it didn't matter. Of course, why would it be?

"Hi." Becca greeted me when she had the chance to see me.

My mom opened the door wider so Becca could see me from head to toe and suddenly she froze.

"You're," Becca paused, "you're stunning."

"So are you, Bec." My mom replied for me because I couldn't say a word to tell Becca how beautiful she was with her blue donker dress.

I wore a black knee length backless dress because my mom chose it for me. She said 'make her drooling over you all night long all over again.'

"You're," I gulped my saliva, "beautiful."

"Thanks." We both blushed.

Okay, what the heck was wrong with us getting blushed easily?

"Shall we?" Becca gave me a code.

"Uh, sure." I replied.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Rodriguez." Becca said to my mom.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Rebecca. Ally didn't stop talking about you all the––"

"Okay, let's go." I cut my mom off and gave her a 'what the fuck' look.

My mom chuckled. "Have fun, baby! And remember do not––"

"We're leaving!" I groaned.

My mom and Becca chuckled. "I'll take her home safely tonight, Ms. Rodriguez."

"I'm counting on you, Rebecca." My mom said, Becca nodded. "Drive safe." My mom waved us a goodbye.

Once we got into the car, Becca was laughing. "Oh my god, your mom is amazing. She looks so young and I thought she is your sister though."

"Thanks." I smiled. "People tend to say that at first. They say we're like twins."

"You guys are." Becca commented, then she looked at me. "Ready?"

"Yeah."

"Alright. Let's go."

Becca drove slowly. She said the party didn't start until seven. Her whole family was here, I looked at her everytime she told me about her family. She seemed so close to her family and I felt pang of jealousy.

I wished my family was whole.

"You okay?" Becca asked me.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"We're here." She unbuckled her seatbelt and I did the same. "Come on."

"Okay." I took a long deep breath before I opened the door and walked towards the door with her.

Wait. It wasn't a house. It was a mansion. Well shit, her family was filthy rich though. They even had a doorman. God.

"Ms. Moore." The doorman nodded politely, he opened the door for us.

"Thank you, Jackson." Becca said.

Then we entered the mansion and people were here. I could sense they were all rich people. Oh, it felt like it wasn't a place where I should be. I didn't belong here.

"Finally!" I heard Steph's voice came from afar but I couldn't see her.

Then she appeared with a huge grin spread all over her face. I smiled when I saw her, so did Becca. We hugged each other and Becca invited me to grab something to drink.

But before I could take a step, I saw familiar face the first day in school. And she was being congratulated by everyone.

I looked at Becca, she smiled awkwardly when she knew who I meant. "She is your sister?"

"Uh, yeah. Sorry I didn't tell you at all. I just didn't want you to feel awkward around me if I tell you in the first place." Becca explained.

"Well, I feel more awkward now." I chuckled, Becca looked uneasy but I didn't want to ruin her happiness so I brushed it off. "But it's okay."

"Alright." Becca smiled, she motioned where the beverages was. "Shall we?" I nodded.

"Don't leave me." Steph pouted, Becca and I laughed.

I followed Becca but when I looked around to see how crowd it was, I saw another familiar face and it made my heart stopped beating. I never had a panic attack but I thought I was going to have it now.

No.

No way.

It couldn't be.

It couldn't be her.

Why would she be here anyway?

"Jordan?" I spoke quietly when she saw me with the same shocked expression.

"Allison?" I could see she gulped her saliva hardly.

Suddenly, the last memory I had with her came back all of sudden. Even though I was a kid, my memories was strong. Well, when you had gone through shit a lot so you'd remember everything in detail.

And this one, surprisingly, was ten years ago.

I saw myself playing with my Sphero Bolt Robot on my spot, then my mom came downstairs with a bag and she was crying. I didn't know what happened but she suddenly picked me up and walked out from the cafe using the back door, ignoring all of the staring and glancing from another people.

Then I saw Jordan chased after us. She was crying hard until I heard she was hiccuping. My mom didn't say anything, she just took me away from the place I felt home the most.

"Gabby, wait!" I saw Jordan called.

My mom didn't say anything, she just walked quickly. "It's okay, baby. We will have our own house one day."

"Gabrielle!" Jordan called again.

I saw myself looking back at my mom and Jordan back and forth. Then I felt like I was being shot and it made me realized that something bad was happening at the moment.

"No!" I saw myself starting to cry. "Jordan! No, Mom! Don't leave her! Don't go, Mom! No! Jordan!"

But I saw my mom kept walking without a single glance at all. She ignored my words. I saw myself was bawling like something just ripped my heart out.

I saw the last face of Jordan before she mouthed an 'I love you, princess' to me.

And that was it.

I was now standing seven feet apart from the woman I had loved from the start I met her, I knew I was only five at that time but that feelings was so strong. I knew she wasn't my mom, but she felt like home.

She felt like she was my home. She was my home. And I knew it would always be her. Or I hoped she would be.

"Jordan." I say her name once again and I ran into her and forgot about everything around me.

I cried my heart out when she hugged me back and I knew she was crying too because I felt my shoulder was wet.

"I missed you. I missed you. I missed you." She repeated the same words to me so many times. "Princess."

And with that nickname I felt like I was a five years old kid again, crying on her shoulder when my mom was mad at me.

"I missed you too, Jordan. Where have you been? What happened?"

I actually didn't know what happened that day and my mom never told me anything about that day until today. She pulled back slowly, I saw the same blue eyes I always adored secretly. Her eyes was mesmerizing.

Jordan cupped my face and wiped my tears off and I wiped hers as well. We both looked at each other for at least two minutes to study each other's feature.

Even though she was way much older than the last time I saw her, I believed she still had her beauty inside her and it made her face looked younger. She didn't even look like a thirty seven years old woman at all.

"You're so big." Jordan said afterwards, studying me more. "I can't even lift you up anymore, princess." She chuckled.

I laughed between my tears. I remembered that one. I always did. She always carried me everytime I couldn't sleep at night and she sang to me a lullaby while patting my back. I remembered it clearly. It felt like it was century ago.

God, I missed her so much.

"Where have you been?" I repeated my question.

She smiled while caressing my cheek. "I'm still in the same town all this time, the same house and I still have my coffee shop. Why are you here?"

"I live here, Jordan. I moved with my mom two weeks ago because she got a job in here." I replied.

Jordan smiled sadly. I didn't know why suddenly she looked so sad. "It's good to see you again, princess."

"I never thought I would see you again. You know, I never stop thinking about you since that day." I said. "Jordan, what happened? Why haven't you tried to find us?"

"Your mom didn't tell you?" She asked me, I shook my head no.

"Why?" I questioned. "Why were we apart? I thought we were a family."

"I thought we were too, princess. Believe me." Jordan sniffled. "But I can't tell you why. No, not yet. One day you'll understand."

"Uh, excuse me?" Becca interrupted us. "Allie, how did you know my Aunt?"

My eyes bulged out. "What?" I looked at Jordan and Becca back and forth.

"Becca is the grandchild of Lewis Hadwick." Jordan told me. "Lewis Hadwick is Logan Hadwick-Miller's brother. And you know I'm her daughter."

That made sense. That was why she was here.

I literally had no idea what to do nor to say. "Uh," I started. "Jordan is my—"

"Hey." Someone cut me off, the birthday girl came into view.

Savior. I completed my own sentence.

Yes, she was my savior and she'd always be, she was like my other mother back then.

"The party will start in five." The birthday girl informed us.

"Cool." Steph replied.

Then the birthday girl's gaze met mine. Or I could call her 'Maddy' according to the first day Becca had called her.

"Oh, it's you." She said coldly.

"Hi. Happy birthday, Maddy." I smiled at her.

"No one is allowed to call me that except my family." She said harshly and I tilted my head down in embarrassment.

"Maddy, enough." Becca said. "Let's go."

She glared at me before she walked to where the party began. Steph and Becca followed her but I told them I would stay with Jordan a little bit longer. Maybe we really needed to catch up. It had been so long since we met.

Jordan still had her dirty blonde hair and her tattoos was still adorable. I loved seeing her tattoos, and my favorite was the one on her temple.

"Don't you have to go there?" Jordan asked me.

I shook my head and smiled. "I don't know who Maddy is. I was invited by Becca and I think it's more worthy to talk with you."

"Baby." Suddenly another older woman came and kissed Jordan's cheek, cutting my moment and Jordan off.

And to be quite honest, it caught me off guard. But before I could ask Jordan who the older woman was, Jordan showed me something.

"I'm married."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Chemistry By Teddy

Teen Fiction

5.9M 183K 44
The school knows Ezra as the mysterious badass who always speaks her mind, but the truth is that she is barely holding on. She is forced to work long...
6.7K 369 32
Having already been hurt after falling for her straight friend Amy, Drew has vowed not to fall for anyone else at work. What's the point, when lovin...
26.9K 1.1K 20
PhayuxRain 🌪️🌧️♥️ |😺 Just inspired with one of my favourite Wattpad writer 📝 but sadly, write didn't complete that book and I don't know if she p...
10.3K 104 4
Short love stories, read it and find out ;)