Addictive Love

By MarblingLix

"Lix..." "Hm?" "Do you see us together...forever?" "Forever...?" Sequel to Artificial Love, I suggest you rea... More

Intro: Addictive Love
1- Sweetly and getting addicted
2- Your scent is so good
3- Make it even sweeter
4- My heart is pounding, why am I like this?
5- From now on, I can't see outside you
6- My unrequited love (you know)
7- You won't know?
8- I don't have the confidence...
9- ...To confess what to do
10- Somehow I like it better now
11- Oh my heart keeps melting
12- I'm ridiculous, this first love (you know)
13- This moment when I approach you...
14- What should I do if I'm scared?
15- I will approach you gently
16- I'm fluttering in your eyes
17- I'll dream a little more
18- More sweet
20- Your heart is so clear
21- You are a star that only shines for me
22- You'll be engraved in my heart
23- Will you stay with me?
24- Will you fall into my heart?
25- Love Forever
Sexy Sequel~😜

19- Among the faint and endless noise

3K 170 209
By MarblingLix

The days had counted down to the night before Felix would go on his work trip.

The pair were in bed together after being intimate and going a few rounds, Chan fell asleep as the younger did as well cuddled in his arms.

A bit later on Felix woke up as he looked at the clock.

Hm...? Midnight...
Oh wait...let me double check the flight...

He slowly slipped out of Chan's arms, rolling over on his stomach closer to his phone that was charging. He went and double checked a few things as well as seeing an email from Lucas about info on the partnership.

"Wow..." he mumbled to himself scrolling through the info, not realizing Chan stirred awake.

"Hm...? Baby, why are you up...?" Chan let out a tired sigh as he slid closer to Felix, shifting to lay on top of his back.

"Oh just checking some things Channie" Felix said still reading off his phone.

"Mmm well I want my baby boy cuddled with me instead of on that phone" Chan teased as he started to kiss up his shoulder and neck.

"Give me 5 minutes Chan" Felix giggled looking over his shoulder.

"You know I get impatient baby boy~" Chan giggled back stroking his waist.

"Ok, you have my attention now..." Felix giggled putting his phone down, rolling over on his back to look up at the older.

"Perfect" Chan smirked leaning down to kiss him softly, the younger slipping his arms around his back.

"Channie..." Felix blushed in between kisses.

"I'm gonna miss my Lixie..." Chan cupped his cheek looking into his eyes.

"Chan, I know you're clingy as hell but you'll be fine without me for a few days" Felix joked rubbing his hands up and down Chan's shoulders.

"No I won't because my baby boy won't be with me" Chan whined.

"Chan, what have I said about whining?" Felix gave him a look.

"Well can you blame me? What am I supposed to do for 2 days?" Chan leaned back whining again.

"You're a CEO Chan! You're supposed to work!" Felix sat up scolding him.

"I'd rather work on my baby boy~" Chan grabbed his chin kissing him, sneaking his other hand down to his member.

"Mmm...Chan..." Felix whimpered into his mouth cupping his face to kiss him deeper.

"Or my baby boy can skip his trip...and stay here with me..." Chan teased in between kisses.

The younger suddenly pulled away giving him a look again.

"Chan, stop it" Felix said in a more annoyed tone.

"Stop what?" Chan raised an eyebrow.

"Stop doing that, trying to guilt me into not going"

"I'm not guilting you...I'm just saying I'll miss you..." Chan sighed with a pout.

"Chan..."

"I already told you Lix...it hurts to be alone...alone without you..." Chan said sadly pulling the boy into his lap.

"Channie...I know...but you're acting like a scared puppy because I'm leaving..." Felix sighed wrapping his arms around Chan's neck.

"Well Lixie is my cute kitty and I'm his puppy~" Chan teased kissing him.

Oh lord...him and his kinks...

"Mmm...Chan, I mean it. You need to stop whining about it all, I'm going. Understand?" Felix scolded him pulling from the kiss.

"Yes Lixie..."Chan pouted looking at his lips.

The younger gave a small giggle.

"Good Channie" he patted Chan's head, making the older smile.

"Oh, my Baby boy is trying to be the Dom now?" Chan smirked stroking his waist.

"Maybe, just putting you in your place Channie~" he giggled.

"Oh baby boy, you may think you can. But we both know I make the rules here"

"Well maybe I wanna change those rules~" Felix smirked back.

"And how will you do that?" Chan cocked his head.

Felix suddenly pushed him on his back towering over him seductively.

"Maybe I should make you my bottom Channie~" Felix teased running his finger down his chest.

The older raised an eyebrow biting the inside of his cheek.

"And who said I would allow that? Or that I'm even a bottom for that matter?" He smirked sliding his hands to Felix's ass.

"I say" Felix licked his lips as he slowly crawled himself lower between Chan's legs, the older sitting up and watching the younger place his small hands on Chan's thighs, slowly spreading them as he looked at the older with a devilish smirk.

"I wouldn't try that if I were you baby boy, or I will easily remind you your place" Chan warned narrowing his eyes at him.

"Really? Well you better do something about it before I fuck your ass Chan" Felix teased reaching his hand down to his member, stroking it as he leaned in his hips forward to Chan's ass.

That's when the older grabbed his hands, flipping him underneath him as he pinned them above his head.

"I warned you baby boy, you will always be my bottom. Understood?" Chan growled against his lips.

"Why don't you prove that theory, Mr.Bang~?" He teased back sensually wrapping his legs around Chan's waist.

The older glanced down biting his lip before back at him.

"Gladly"

Chan somehow got aroused at Felix attempting to dominate him, going feral of wanting to put him back in his place.

"Ah! Yes...! Oh god...!"

"You'll never top me, understood baby boy?" Chan growled as he thrusted into the boy.

"Ah! Y-yes Chan...!" Felix's eyes rolled to the back of his head as the older spread his legs even wider to hit his spot.

"Fuck me...! Yes! Oh fucking god yes...!" Felix kept moaning and yelling gripping the bed sheets.

"My cute and slutty little bottom you are~" Chan smirked as he felt his climax approaching.

"Ah! Chan...!"

Felix gave another moan as he felt the older suddenly flip him over on his stomach, spreading his ass cheeks to slam back in.

"Ah! Ah! Keep going...! I'm Almost close...!" Felix gripped the edge of the bed as Chan pounded back into him.

"Oh ya? I don't think so" Chan scoffed as he leaned down. Reaching his hand underneath the boy to grab his member, he stopped moving making Felix's climax disappear.

"Ah...Chan...keep going..." he begged looking over his shoulder.

"I'll keep going when I say. And right now a certain someone needs to know he will never top me. Do I make that clear?" Chan growled louder against Felix's ear, pressing his thumb on the tip of his member.

"Y-yes Channie...I'm your bottom...I'll always be..." Felix begged with hooded eyes.

"Good boy, now I'll be nice and let you cum" Chan smirked as he leaned back.

"P-please-"

"Only after I do"

"C-Channie...please... I'm so close..." Felix begged as he started to drool, the older kept his grip on Felix's cock as he thrusted into him again.

"No, if you fucking cum before I do, let's just say jet lag from your flight tomorrow will be the least of your problems" Chan threatened.

Felix gave loud moans and whimpers trying to hold back his arousal as Chan kept hitting his spot, he was biting his lip as he continued to leak precum on Chan's hand.

"Ah...please Channie...I-I need to-"

"I already said not until I do" Chan said lowly smacking his ass.

"Ah! Chan..." he whimpered as he felt the edging killing him, he wanted to cum so bad but knew he did Chan would no doubt punish him until dawn for his flight.

The older lifted his ass, thrusting even faster as he felt his release coming.

"Fuck baby boy...I'm close..."

"Ah...! Y-yes Chan...cum in me..." he begged pressing his cheek into the sheets.

Hearing that was made the older indeed cum into him, groaning loudly as he did. Which in turn made Felix cum too as he could barely hold himself back.

"Channie...!" He moaned feeling Chan's warm release in him, himself cumming underneath himself.

They both took a minute to catch their breaths, the older pulling out and gently turning Felix on his back.

"My baby boy was good and listened, no punishment for you tonight" Chan teased leaning down to kiss him.

The younger wrapped his arms around his neck smiling into his kiss.

"Well what do I have to do for you to eat my ass then?" Felix smirked.

"Oh, baby boy is extra turned on tonight hm?" Chan teased back against his lips.

"Well you started it, Bang~"

"Well I'm most definitely gonna finish it"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 941 26
Jisung suddenly starts to have feeling for minho . . . -it continues bxb -gay🏳️‍🌈 -smut -nsfw -fluff -bad language -dirty talk If you feel uncom...
60.6K 2.3K 14
"Will you hate me if I really tell you what's on my mind?" "Lix, tell me already."
303 20 15
No matter what happens, even if the entire world is against us. I will find my way back into your arms, onto your lips and by your side. I'll teach y...
64.3K 3.6K 26
"So baby doll, you're mine now. Welcome to your new home, forever~" "Chan..." "Remember in this home with me it will be anything but ordinary...it wi...