Addictive Love

Od MarblingLix

"Lix..." "Hm?" "Do you see us together...forever?" "Forever...?" Sequel to Artificial Love, I suggest you rea... Více

Intro: Addictive Love
1- Sweetly and getting addicted
2- Your scent is so good
3- Make it even sweeter
4- My heart is pounding, why am I like this?
5- From now on, I can't see outside you
6- My unrequited love (you know)
7- You won't know?
8- I don't have the confidence...
9- ...To confess what to do
10- Somehow I like it better now
11- Oh my heart keeps melting
12- I'm ridiculous, this first love (you know)
13- This moment when I approach you...
14- What should I do if I'm scared?
16- I'm fluttering in your eyes
17- I'll dream a little more
18- More sweet
19- Among the faint and endless noise
20- Your heart is so clear
21- You are a star that only shines for me
22- You'll be engraved in my heart
23- Will you stay with me?
24- Will you fall into my heart?
25- Love Forever
Sexy Sequel~😜

15- I will approach you gently

3.1K 172 159
Od MarblingLix

Chan noticed the younger was quiet on the way home, asking if he ok was along the way as Felix just gave small smiles and nods.

When they got home, Chan was still worried the boy was not saying much.

"Baby, is something bothering you...?" Chan said as they were in his bedroom removing his tie.

"It's...nothing..." Felix said hesitantly as he began to unbutton his shirt, still looking somber as he was looking at himself in the mirror in front of their bed.

"Come on baby boy, tell me what's wrong~" Chan teased going up behind him slipping his arms around his waist, kissing his neck.

"Don't call me that...anymore please..." Felix huffed saying coldly as he gently pushed Chan away. The older furrowed his eyebrows at Felix's sudden standoffish behavior.

"Is there a reason why?" Chan asked.

"I just don't like it" Felix huffed again turning to go to the bathroom, but Chan grabbed his arm.

"Since when?" Chan raised an eyebrow giving a bit of a tone.

"Since I found out you called Ten that and the rest of the other sluts you fucked in that bed!" Felix snapped as him pointing to the bed as he yanked his arm away.

Chan narrowed his eyes at Felix's response.

"What? Who told you that?" Chan demanded.

"Ten did when I went to the bathroom!" Felix said as he became more irate.

Chan took a deep breath knowing where this was leading.

"Alright, what else did he say?" Chan crossed his arms.

"Plenty" Felix glared at Chan, the older still in surprise by Felix's sudden outburst.

"Like what Felix? That doesn't answer my question" Chan said lowly.

"Oh? You really want to know?" Felix scoffed.

"Well why the fuck do you think I'm asking??" Chan snapped back.

"Fine! You wanna know what he told me? He told me about how you were the one who cheated first and how you were the one who lied to him!" Felix went up to him poking at his chest.

"What? He's fucking lying-"

"Oh really? So he's lying about all the other people you've fucked before me? Also calling them your baby boy?" Felix cocked his head glaring.

"Oh, so you fucking believe every word he says?" Chan snapped back.

"I don't know what to believe Chan! He told me about all your damn playmates you've had in here! How you were the one not giving him your time! How you were the one who cheated on a work trip..." Felix said he began to cry.

"Lix, don't cry..." Chan said trying to pull him into a hug, but Felix pushed him off.

"Were you lying when you said you loved me...?" He sobbed.

"What?? Felix no! I do love you!" Chan said trying to take Felix's hands in his, but the younger pulled away once again.

He gave him a look clenching his jaw.

"So you don't believe me from what I told you the last months?" Chan scoffed.

"Give me a reason to" Felix said coldly wiping his tears away.

"I'm your fucking boyfriend that's why!"

"And Ten was yours!"

"And you're going to believe my Ex over me that you've known for almost a year?" Chan scoffed again.

"You know what Chan..."

"What?" Chan snapped again.

"After everything I just told you...I know who to believe..." Felix said with hurt.

"And it's not me?" Chan raised an eyebrow.

"No...because you didn't deny anything I just told you" Felix said looking him in the eyes.

Chan let out a sigh shaking his head.

"Felix-"

"I knew it...I asked you to tell me if there was anything else you were hiding from me! And I had to hear it from your Ex..." Felix bit his lip looking away.

"Lix, I-"

"You know what, I know my answer to this all. We're done" Felix said before turning to go in Chan's closet.

"What...? Felix, we aren't done with us and we aren't done talking about this" Chan said with worry and sternness as he followed him.

"Well I am! I'm done with you lying to me..."

"Felix, I'm not lying-"

"I shouldn't be surprised, I'm just another playmate" Felix grabbed his bag glaring at Chan, the older was having dejavu again. Knowing where this was headed.

"I'm not done talking to you! So no, we aren't done!" Chan yelled suddenly picking the boy up over his shoulder.

"What the?! Put me the fuck down!" Felix yelled at him, the older ignored him as he took them into their bathroom, flipping the light on as he made their way into his glass shower.

"What-
CHAN WHAT THE FUCK?!" Felix yelled as the older put him down, closing the glass door as he turned the shower on. Soaking them both in warm water.

"Now you can't go anywhere if you're wet" Chan said lowly grabbing his arms.

"Chan this isn't funny! Let me go-"

"No Felix! Not until you fucking hear what I have to say!" Chan yelled pinning his arms against the wall.

Felix started to tear up again, looking down. The older gave a sigh before he spoke up again.

"Lix, I do love you...but another thing I realized was that Ten is very manipulative..." Chan said.

"What...?" Felix mumbled lifting his gaze to him.

"He's trying to manipulate you in hating me...like he did to me when I found out he was cheating...and tried to blame me..."

The older let Felix's wrists free, cupping his cheeks not caring that they were both almost soaked now.

"The whole thing about him saying I was the one who cheated first, that was a lie. That never happened, I only hugged an old work friend and one of his friends apparently saw and told him I was cheating. When I explained it to him, I thought he believed me...or at least told me he did...and then that's when he started his own cheating escapades" Chan sighed.

"So...he lied...?" Felix said quietly.

"Yes...he does that. Just like he lied about me having playmates in my past to use or whatever, I mean ya I had maybe 1-2 one night stands but they didn't make me happy. And you are definitely not just a playmate Lix..."

Felix continued to listen as the older gently pulled him into a hug.

"The only thing he didn't lie about was...me calling you baby boy. Yes, I did call him that too when we were together...but that's when I thought he loved me..." Chan said sadly.

"So...it was just him...and me...? You would call that...?" Felix pulled away looking at him with big eyes.

"Yes Lixie, it was only you two. No one else...but from the beginning with you...I already knew that cute name fitted you better than it ever did for Ten" Chan gave a small smile.

"O-oh..." Felix blushed and became quiet as he looked down again.

So...Chan-

Chan gently pushed Felix's wet hair back from his forehead, lifting his head by his chin.

"Felix...I wouldn't lie to you...I love you so much..." Chan said softly.

Felix looked into his eyes, feeling bad about lashing out at Chan as well as automatically believing what Ten told him.

"I still...love you too Channie..."

Chan smiled as he closed the gap between their lips, pulling Felix into a deep and passionate kiss as the younger cupped his face.

He kissed Chan back as the older slipped his arms around his waist, pulling them even closer.

It quickly turned into a heavier kissing session as the older had Felix pressed up against the wall, unbuttoning the rest of Felix's white shirt exposing his chest.

Felix gave a small moan in Chan's mouth as he felt the older start to undo his pants, pulling away to look at him with hooded eyes.

"Chan..."

"You're my everything Felix...I love you..." Chan said before pulling him into another kiss.

"Chan...Ah~"

Chan removed Felix's bottoms, already making things steamy as the warm water continued to shower over them.

"Ah...Ah! Chan..." Felix moaned wrapping his arms tighter around Chan's neck as the older thrusted up into him against the wall.

"You feel amazing baby...." he growled kissing and biting marks at his neck as he gripped Felix's thighs, thrusting up into his spot.

The younger grabbed his face to pull him into another hungry kiss, slipping his tongue in.

"C-call me my other name Channie..." Felix begged against his lips. The older looked into his eyes thrusting faster.

"Baby boy?" Chan smirked. The younger gave a nod kissing him again.

"Fuck...you're my one and only baby boy Lixie~" he teased moaning into his mouth as well. Felix felt himself close from hearing that, moaning even louder.

"Ah! Ah! Yes...! Yours..." he closed his eyes feeling Chan's hit his spot.

"Yes you are...my cute little baby boy"  Chan teased again feeling he was close as well.

"Ah! Oh god! Chan...!"

Felix screamed his name finally cumming in between them as the older gave a few more thrusts, then releasing into the younger.

"Fuck Lix..." Chan said out of breath as he held on to his thighs, Felix pulling him in for another kiss.

"Channie..." he whispered out of breath.

"So, does my baby boy believe me now?" Chan teased in between kisses.

Felix giggled slipping his arms around his neck.

"Mmhm...I do...and I love you Channie..." he smiled back at the older.

"And I love you more Lixie~"

They continued to kiss each other for some time until Felix pulled away.

"Channie I'd love to have more make up sex...but can we get out the shower...? My body is overheating from being in here so long..." Felix pouted at him.

"Well, I wouldn't say it was only the water overheating you, but if my baby boy wants to finish in bed. We most definitely can~" he teased setting the boy to stand as he pulled out.

"Ok Channie" Felix giggled again.

"But you will get your punishment in bed for going off on me earlier" Chan gave him a look, the younger gave a pout in return.

Even though I kinda like them...Him and these god damn punishments...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

64.3K 3.6K 26
"So baby doll, you're mine now. Welcome to your new home, forever~" "Chan..." "Remember in this home with me it will be anything but ordinary...it wi...
60.6K 2.3K 14
"Will you hate me if I really tell you what's on my mind?" "Lix, tell me already."
52.4K 3.2K 42
"We're surgical soulmates, remember Channie?" "Forever we are my little Lixie..." Sequel to Loveless Anatomy
130K 8.1K 52
"When will you fucking admit it??" "Admit what?!" "Admit you like me!" One-Shot turned into a book as requested. Chan and Felix were the smartest doc...