The Billionaire's Extraordina...

By island_rose

No one deserves to be stuck in a complicated love triangle with their arranged husband and his girlfriend, es... More

Chapter 1: Black Sheep Of The Family
Chapter 2: An Unwelcome Change
Chapter 3: Meeting The Billionaire and His Girlfriend
Chapter 4: Life's A Mess
Chapter 5: The Wedding Reception
Chapter 6: Sleeping Beauty And Prince Charming
Chapter 7: Prince Charming Or Bipolar Beast?
Chapter 8: Solo Beach Picnic
Chapter 9: Unplanned Laughs, Wishes and Memories
Chapter 10: Deep Blue Underworld
Chapter 11: Tears He Doesn't Deserve
Chapter 12: The One Who Cares
Chapter 13: Nick, Hugs, Surprises and Plans
Chapter 14: Catching Feelings
Chapter 16: Undecided
Chapter 17: An Arguementative Liberty
Chapter 18: A Taste Of His Own Medicine
Chapter 19: Husband and Wife Secrets
Chapter 20: Finding Common Ground
Chapter 21: The Special Friendzone
Chapter 22: Memory Imprints
Chapter 23: Insecurities
Chapter 24: Untamed
Chapter 25: The Unforseen
Chapter 26: The Innocent Victims
Chapter 27: Mom Knows Best
Chapter 28: Gambling With My Life
Chapter 29: Blazing Sting
Chapter 30: Losing All Sanity
Chapter 31: Opportunities Unleashed
Chapter 32: Saving Grace
Chapter 33: A Passion For Escape
Chapter 34: Bittersweet Reunion
Chapter 35: Steamy And Unforgettable
Chapter 36: Sizzling Sensations
Chapter 37: Sweet To Sour
Chapter 38: The More The Merrier
Chapter 39: The Art Of Pleasure
Chapter 40: Sticking Together
Chapter 41: Overwhelming Emotions
Chapter 42: Fulfilling Desires
Chapter 43: What Is Love?
Chapter 44: Too Late?
Chapter 45: Misunderstandings
Chapter 46: No Saint
Chapter 47: Fought Battles
Chapter 48: The Prowess Of A Wife
Chapter 49: Melting Softly
Chapter 50: Intimacy
Chapter 51: Plans Gone Awry
Chapter 52: Tricked And Punished
Chapter 53: Without Wishing
Chapter 54: Sweet Distraction
Chapter 55: Brazilian Encounter
Chapter 56: High Hopes
Chapter 57: Steamy Escapade
Chapter 58: Goodbyes
Chapter 59: I Love You
Chapter 60: Deep Inside
Chapter 61: Blazing Flame
Chapter 62: The Unexpected
Chapter 63: Sexy Seductress
Chapter 64: Suspicious Mistakes
Chapter 65: Eventful Friday
Chapter 66: Drunk In Love
Chapter 67: Passionate Intimacy
Chapter 68: The Prowess Of A Husband
Chapter 69: Late Night Call
Chapter 70: Deep In Love
Chapter 71: Favourite Addiction
Chapter 72: Apart And Distraught
Chapter 73: Pillow Talk
Chapter 74: You're Mine
Chapter 75: Mysterious Package And Setup
Chapter 76: Broken Hearts
Chapter 77: Heartbreaking Moments
Chapter 78: Stay With Me
Chapter 79: Broken And Empty
Chapter 80: Threats And Changes
Chapter 81: Ugly Confrontation
Chapter 82: The Game Has Changed
Chapter 83: Strength And Resilience
Chapter 84: Truths Revealed
Chapter 85: Mission Accomplished
Chapter 86: Happy Place
Chapter 87: Unquenchable Desire
Chapter 88: Perfect Match
Chapter 89: Forever Yours
Author's Note
Epilogue

Chapter 15: Broken Promises

52.8K 1.9K 493
By island_rose

Jayden's POV

"Are we back in New York three days earlier because of the mistake Kylie made?" Lisa asked me casually putting aside the magazine she was reading.

We had made it to New York almost eight hours after I talked to Kyra and we were currently in a car going to my house.

I sat with Lisa while Kyle, Layton and Kylie were on a three seater behind our seats. I hadn't spoken much to Kylie despite all her efforts. She looked miserable, she wasn't speaking to anyone and she wasn't eating either. I had to make a plan.

"No. Like I said my dad's coming back tomorrow and I have to be here. I haven't seen him since the wedding reception. We have a couple of issues to discuss as well," I replied taking her magazine as I started flipping through its pages.

"You are pissed about Kylie, right?" she asked the obvious.

"I see you are here to rub salt into my wounds."

"Well, I wouldn't exactly say that. I'm here to defend my best friend,to help my employer relax a bit and to help my brother-in-law cool off a bit."

"Employer? Brother-in-law? Some words are so shocking coming from you Lisa," I chuckled and she pouted childishly. This pouting thing definitely had to be a Casella thing.

"Well, you are my boss for the next few months. I'm getting money from you. You are married to my sister which makes you my brother-in-law."

"Temporary."

"You are gonna marry Kylie after you divorce Kyra so either way you will be my brother-in-law."

"Fine fine. Will you let me rest please?It's like bugging me is a new hobby of yours. I don't feel like talking."

"Well well, I know I'm better than Kyra though. Wait until she gets used to you and starts asking you questions about every single thing on this planet just to get on your nerves because you are ignoring her. She's quite some drama queen," she told me and I noticed she was smiling and this was the first time she mentioned Kyra.

"Miss her already? I can always give her back you know."

"Miss? Nah. We were just used to having her around but taking a break from her is good," she shrugged it off as she looked at her nails and started playing with them.

There was something odd about these siblings. It was as if they discriminated Kyra or something of that sort. They had a secret they were hiding and only time would blow their cover.

"Anyways, I wanted to say that your anger is justified on the issue with Kylie. Yes I agree that what she did was unacceptable but it's her career. These things happen sometimes and they are on professional basis."

"Show me a magazine with you naked on the cover page with some guy fondling your breasts and feasting on your lips."

"Dude! You are so explicit. I would never do that. My mom would kill me. But jokes aside Jay, I talked to Kylie during the flight and to be frank she regrets her mistake. She has never been so broken and helpless before. She loves you, she needs you in her life. You need her too," Lisa explained softly looking at me such that I was the only one hearing what she was saying.

"I do love her too. I love her a lot."

"We all know. Don't worry about that magazine. I talked to the owner of the magazine personally and had them destroy all magazines and photos they had of Kylie. The good thing is they hadn't sold many copies yet."

"Really?"

"Yep. I paid for any inconveniences caused and made sure Kylie wouldn't be part of such projects again. She then accepted a deal with Chanel and Dior. She'll be working on those projects for at least two months. More offers are still on the table and she'll take them and make money on her own. Please don't be mad at her anymore."

"I will talk to her. Thanks for your efforts and being the good sister-in-law."

"Oh please. Anytime," she replied and I gave her a small smile. She smiled back then we continued talking mostly about her career. She was similar to Kyra in many ways.

After about half an hour we were home. Nick and Monica had insisted that we all came since they were cooking and wanted everyone to try their food. We couldn't say no to that because they rocked in terms of cooking. They rocked in everything.

When we arrived, the chauffeur dropped us by the entrance then went on to park the car in the garage. The luggage would be handled by the staff.

We made our way into the house and from my peripheral vision I could see Kylie looking at me begging me to give her my attention.

My thoughts were interrupted by Monica who came squeezing me into a tight hug her face beaming with joy. She was so crazy full of energy and I loved it. She went on to Kyle mentioning something about his hair then to Kylie wishing her a happy belated birthday then to Lisa babbling about some awesome shoot of hers.

Layton was still outside looking at some flowers. He was more of a nature person. Nick came with some apron on like his sister and greeted us all the Nick style; loud, vivacious and energetic.

It was good being together but we were incomplete. The person I had come all the way for was nowhere to be seen. I ached to see her. I wanted to see her so bad.

Layton finally came as Nick was busy bugging Kylie about her lashes. If only he knew all the stress she was going through.

"Hi, Layton," Monica squealed waving energetically at him. He frowned.

"Just some wave? I was expecting more," he complained and that pout almost came out. Family thing.

"Should I hug you then?" Monica asked arching an eyebrow.

"Boring," he groaned.

"Kiss kiss?" Monica offered.

"Yes yes," he babbled a smile brightening his features.

Monica dramatically scurried towards him pucking her lips. She was very capable of kissing him and he was more than capable of kissing back. They nearly kissed but the show was interrupted.

"Cough cough," Nick interrupted snaking his hand around Layton's neck and dragging him to the kitchen as Layton chuckled. Nick was very protective over Monica and it was amazing. I loved their relationship.

We made it to the kitchen and that's when we saw Kyra. My wife. She had an apron on while she chopped some onions. Her eyes were watery and she looked different from the last time I had seen her.

Kyra had lost some weight. Her skin looked pale and she looked like she had just been through a rough phase in her life. I didn't know how to react. Everyone just looked at her looking as confused as I was.

Kyra looked up at us and wiped her watery eyes when she saw her. A small smile formed on her cute pink lips.

"Hey everyone," she greeted softly wiping her hands with a paper towel then she disposed it in a bin.

"Gosh. Kyra, what happened to you?" Layton asked moving towards Kyra. She seemed to flinch and faked a watery smile.

"N-nothing. The onions made my eyes w-water," she replied nervously.

"You know I'm talking about your weight. Have you been ill? You look smaller than usual," he asked worry lacing his face but Kyra looked totally nervous.

It was as if all the questions and being given all the attention was suffocating her.

"Oh come on you suckers. Don't bombard Kyra with questions. According to the doctor aka my brother who I am very proud of by the way, our Kyra needs some rest and not to be stressed out, so from now on no questions will be directed to her. Ask me first then I'll see if she's fit to answer a psychotic question. Right, Kyra?" Monica babbled gently squeezing Kyra's shoulders.

"Sure. E-excuse me. I'm going to wash my face," Kyra whispered softly before squeezing her way out between Lisa and Kylie who were blocking the doorway.

"Nick?" Lisa, Kyle and Layton all said at the same time asking for an explanation.

"Cool down, fellas. I can and I will explain. Trust me when I say she is doing great now compared to the state she was in a few days ago," Nick said as he helped Monica pour everyone some refreshments.

I wasn't interested in all that. I needed to speak to Kyra. I needed to hold her and know that she was there. I was going crazy. She wasn't okay and I needed to talk to her so I left the kitchen to go upstairs.

Kylie looked at me questioning where I was going but I just ignored her and left anyway. Talking to her meant I'd have to stay. I couldn't choose Kyra over her right in her face.

I scurried to Kyra's bedroom and found her door opened. She sat on the bed rubbing her eyes which had slightly turned red. I stood by the door with my arms crossed.

"I'm gone for a week and your life becomes miserable. Don't you think the stars are sending us a message?" I said sliding my hands into my pockets.

"That you are always starring in my nightmares? Hell yeah," she replied looking at me and she looked away as soon as she saw my gaze on her.

"I had missed you. I'm worried about you," I told her genuinely but she forced a laugh as she continued fidgeting.

"Your sarcasm sure is not helping here," she said.

"This is the part where you say I had missed you too," I pitched in and she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

This time it wasn't about the onions. She wanted to cry. Kyra stood up suddenly and hurtled towards me, pulled me inside then softly closed the door. She then stared at me her chest heaving. What was she doing?

Out of the blue, Kyra closed the small gap between us and embraced me in a warm and tight hug. Our first hug. She held me tightly and I could already feel her tears soak through my shirt.

"You don't have to hug me back. It's okay. I was happy you were away and at the same time I missed you so bad. I missed your crazy mood swings, I missed all of you and the package that comes with you," she wept as she held onto me tighter.

I didn't want her to be like this. I could feel her raw fear and stress seep into my veins. A will power was vaulted into my anatomy and I found myself hugging her back gently and lovingly.

It felt so right yet so wrong. I felt like I was in a different place where the entire world stopped and just left the two of us living.

I ran my trembling fingers through her thick hair and held her even closer. She needed it and I was willing to offer all the warmth I could possibly sum up.

Kyra suddenly pulled away from me as if something clicked in her mind. She moved away from me and went on to stand against a wall across the room.

"I'm so sorry. This is so wrong. I shouldn't have hugged you like that. Please leave. I don't want to do anything I'll end up regretting," she murmured as she clutched the sides of her head and closed her eyes.

I moved towards her, every step warning me that I was starting a game I didn't know how to survive. It was as if some alien force had begun controlling all my actions.

It took me one long stride to close the gap between Kyra and I and I cupped her warm cheeks then looked straight into my favourite ocean.

"I shouldn't have left you, Kyra. It's all my fault. You fell ill and I wasn't even here. Someone else was," I breathed and she placed her hands on top of mine. They were warm and they fit perfectly well on top of mine.

"It's not your fault that I am some weak and vulnerable embarrassment. I'm sorry you had to be stuck with someone like me. Just one year and you'll have your beautiful wife," she said with her voice cracking. It sent a stab to my chest. How on earth was she blind to the fact that she was uniquely amazing and beautiful?

"Shh," I hushed her as I placed a finger on her lips and she obeyed me.

I drew my face closer to hers and I could feel her hot breath fanning my face. She was already panting lightly and weirdly so was I. I had been close to a woman before but not Kyra, not in these circumstances.

I let go of her cheeks then trapped her using my arms. I moved closer to her ear such that I could smell her scent.

Her scent flooded my nostrils. It was intoxicating and it drugged my entire system. It had a hint of strawberries, fresh mint and cinnamon.

"You are a beautiful woman, Kyra. You are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life," I complimented her.

Her ear was red and I could see her losing balance as her knees weakened. I supported her by grasping her by her waist and collided our bodies. She was as fragile as a lily but also as dangerous as a machine gun. She was a mysterious woman.

"Y-you make me feel ugly. You treat me like some ugly duckling. You make me hate myself," she breathed out as I reconnected our eyes.

"You misunderstand my actions. Just tell me what you want and I'll do it. How can I convince you that you are a gorgeous woman?" I asked her as I absorbed more of her delicious smelling scent.

"T-touch me," she whispered closing her eyes as a deeper shade of red invaded her cheeks. That was an irresistible offer but I had to test her waters.

"Princess, remember on our honeymoon I promised to never touch you. You slapped me for that remember?" I teased as I brushed my lips against her clothed neck earning a soft moan from her.

"I take it back."

"But I never break my promises. I'm a man of my word."

"Then I guess I'll change your principles, hubby."

"Try me."

Kyra bit her bottom lip then closed her eyes as if she were imagining something.

"Nick," she moaned out softly and that pushed my buttons. She knew her relationship with Nick made me feel these weird possessiveness feelings. We weren't in love, but she was still my wife and I was selfish with her. That was a fact I couldn't deny.

In a fluid swift movement I tugged down her top then gently attacked her neck. I started sucking on it my hands holding her firmly close to me.

It didn't take me seconds to get rid of her top leaving her in a white lace bra so as to get more access to her collarbone. I loved how she gripped onto my hair every time I attacked her soft spot and moaned softly. It was as if she was experiencing everything for the first time judging by her response. Or maybe it was because it was her first time with me. I didn't care. It was amazing.

I felt really bad for what I was doing to both Kylie and Kyra but the moment was way too surreal. I was lost in the moment. I'd save regrets for later.

I didn't want to look at her breasts. We'd end up somewhere extreme. I confined myself to her collarbone and neck. This was a one time moment of weakness never to be repeated again.

While I was busy nibbling at her neck, the door suddenly cracked open making me jump away from Kyra and she grabbed her top from the floor and held it up to her chest.

We both looked at the person at the door panting from fright and our little activity that had happened unbelievably.

We stood rooted to the spot speechless.

***************

Hey hey.

Thanks for reading and please please please vote and comment. Your support is crucial. I need to know what you think and if you like the story.

What do you think will happen?

Who do you think saw Jayden and Kyra together?

Till the next update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236 57 9
Gray and Matt, two surgeons vowed to save lives find themselves experiencing love for the first time in their lives but just like every story, love b...
Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

238K 9.5K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...
10.4K 636 38
Jayce Mirella may just come to realize that she is not the only one that has been deeply scarred by her past as Rhys Chandler is unexpectedly hurled...
168K 7.2K 60
**This is an MMF love story** Sex and relationships don't interest Gemma--until she gives Tre a chance. One date with him makes her rethinking everyt...