CHECKMATE

Par Shrutiiiii14

(MPREG story!!) Tharn Suppasit a great professor as well as a secret mafia, while type kanawut student fell i... Plus

Introduction
00: Prologue
01: Our lives.
02: You!
03: Huh?
04: The choice is your baby!
05: What's with the blood!
06: Sharing what was hidden
07: You are in the Lion's den pup
08: Enjoying each moment
09: Aaargghhhhh!!!!!
10: Envious
11: Persuade?
12: Uneasy
13: Regret
14: Surprise
15: Yes! (18+)
16: This can't be! (18+)
17: No!
18: You've got to be punished.
19: Let it out (18+)
20: Nightfall
21: Crack of dawn
22: Types secret
23: You'll be thrown out soon
💮 Invitation💮
24: Our Special Day
25: The ring (18+)
26: All Puzzled
27: Caught
💮 Announcement 💮
28: Clearing the air
29: Wet Dream
30: How dare you (18+)
31: Dealing like a pro
32: That day isn't far
👉🏻About Me 👈🏻
33: The reverse game
34: CHECKMATE
35: Troubles
36: First Kicks?
37: Hey there!
-Authors note-
38: Diapers??
-Author's Note-
Extra: Bathing?
Extra: Catch them (18+)
←★@@@★→
💮 Announcement💮

39: Epilogue

10K 446 191
Par Shrutiiiii14

Last update..happy reading 😊😊
_______________________________________

18 months after ......

Finally, Leo and ivy were 18 months old. From the start when type got pregnant till now was just blissful for the couple. The couple was so excited to meet their smallies and they were pretty certain that they would cry and the babies indeed made them more. However, when the time came for the babies to see the word, the scenario changed.

Coming to the present ivy, Leo, betty, and Lisa were the trouble makers of the jongchaveevat mansion. Everyone loved them with their whole heart as they were cute but side by side they would know to get the elders into trouble. Lisa could walk but Betty, ivy, and Leo needed a bit of support.

Coming to Leo and ivy, their weight almost tripled after their birth. After an incredible year growth spurt and their level of activities increased. They both would try to stand up and took their solo tentative steps. Those were the moments the couple waited to record and keep safe in their camera. They were pretty good at going things for themselves like eating with their fingers, helping their parents to dress them, and turning the pages of the storybook. They started using somethings correctly including a spoon, hairbrush, etc. Although their aim wasn't perfect they attempt it and certainly making the right decision.
Cute isn't it?

They both were active the whole day while the most sleepy heads in the night. They would still take an afternoon nap with their mommy if needed or type would forcefully make them sleep when they would try to create more problems or fight. Type started slowly changing their milk from formula to whole milk. Ivy while eating sometimes would pull Leo's hair since he was too much hairy when Leo wouldn't give her favorite toy to her, whereas Leo would pinch ivy when she reserved her place to sleep beside their mommy. Indeed she was daddy's girl but at night she would try to sleep with her mommy. Indeed she liked sleeping with tharn too. She would love to play with tharns gorgeous hands and the thumb ring.

The couple had to be more careful with their kids because they would put anything in their mouth whichever things their hands came in contact with like the whole grapes, hotdogs, popcorns, etc. Type would lovingly scold the kids but the kids would always do the opposite. He would give them mashed boiled eggs, nut butters, or mushy food.

As they would begin walking, it was the time when they try to put their shoes on their own. Just an attempt. Tharn and type were tempted to buy them tiny shoes for their sweet toes while the babies were eager to wear them on their legs as they were colorful and attractive. Sometimes the sound of the shoes or the colorful light would make ivy and Leo laugh and happy. They tried their first attempt wearing their shoes on their own when type laughed at the sight. They wore the shoes in opposite feet and tried to walk but would gradually trip and land in types or tharn's embrace and not on the floor.

They were troublemakers to one more thing. Their lovemaking session. They don't know how the babies would just wake up wherever tharn and type would get dirty and horny. The babies would just cry for their parents whenever their parents would be engrossed in their rough steamy session. It irritated tharn the most.

Anyway coming to the present, the babies were playing on their parent's king-sized bed with toys. Type was reading some book on parenting while tharn was too indulged in his work on the bed but both of them had an eye on the babies. Leo was playing with a toy train while ivy was busy kissing her teddy. Type smiled when he saw both of them playing happily. A few minutes after, Leo wanted to play with the same teddy which was in Ivy's hands. Throwing the toy train away he got near ivy and smiled. Ivy patted Leo's leg and smiled too, but Leo has some other intention. While smiling he quickly snatched the teddy from Ivy's small hands making her eyes wide. Leo laughed and hugged the teddy. Tears filled in Ivy's eyes. She quickly crawled to type and patted his thigh showing her tears to him. Type eye her confused.

"B-baby!" She said for the first time. Types eyes went wide when he heard the first words from Ivy's mouth. Usually, the twins would just say aoww, awwa but this time she said B-A-B-B-Y to type. His heart melted. That moment cannot be expressed. Tharn didn't hear what ivy said as he was busy in his work but type was really on cloud nine. It sounds so beautiful from her voice. He just felt like awww! Whatever work he was doing, he stopped and took ivy in his arms. She smiled when she was lifted by her Mumma. He quickly hugged her small body. Tharn's attention caught type and ivy. Tharn knew type would usually hug the kids so he just smiled.

"What did you call me just?" Type asked ivy.

"B-baby!" She said it again.

"Oh, my kid!" I love you so much." Type was so much excited that he didn't pay attention to Ivy's words.
He has suddenly snapped out of his thoughts when he felt something wrong.

"Wait! Baby?"

"She should call me dad or mom right?" His eyebrows knotted.

"B-A-B-B-Y!" She said it once again.

Type eyes widen when he understood from where she picked it. Yes, it was from none other than his hubby. His hubby would always call him baby!

"Tharn!" Type yelled.

Tharn flinched a bit when he heard his lioness roar at him. His eyes widen when he saw type was looking at him with his angry stare. He gulped. Tharn quickly took Leo in his hands as he knew type wouldn't hit him if Leo is in his hands.

"W-What?" Tharn asked softly.

"Do you know what ivy just called me?" Tharn's eyes lit.

"Ivy just spoke?" Tharn asked.

Type nodded.

"Woah! My girl just spoke." Tharn said in excitement and ivy just smile at him. Leo was busy in tharn's hand busy playing with his teddy.

"It's not the time to getting excited," Type said sternly.

Tharn gulped.

"W-What happened?"

"..."

"What did she call you?" Tharn asked.

Before type could speak ivy spoke for one more time,

"B-A-B-B-Y!"

Tharn's eyes widen. He smiled when he heard the first words from his daughter's mouth. She kept giggling in types arms.

"Baby?" Tharn called out.

"She called you baby and not mom or dad?" Tharn said controlling his laughter.

"Hell yes!"

Tharn couldn't hold himself more. He burst into laughter.

"My daughter just called her mom, baby? Hahaha." Looking tharn laughing both the kids started laughing too except type.

Type gave tharn a death glare.

"It's all because of you!" Type said in an angry tone. Tharn quickly became silent and wore a serious expression.

"Because of me?" Tharn asked.

"Yes!"

"How? I mean I didn't teach her to call you baby." Tharn said confused.

"But you keep calling me baby every time! And see the result now!".

"Ohh, I'm sorry, baby. Oops! I mean mom." Tharn laughed.

"I should start calling you mom now, so she'll start calling you that," Tharn said.

"D-a-d-d-y!" Ivy said slowly. The couple eyes wide.

Tharn stopped laughed and eyed the baby.

"D-a-d-d-y." She called out again.

"Who is your dad?" Tharn asked ivy. Ivy quickly pointed to tharn smiling.

"Oops! I'm sorry baby she called me daddy and you baby!" Tharn said laughing.

Type sighed.

"B-baby! B-baby!" Leo started saying it too.

"What the fucking hell! Now Leo  started calling me baby too?" Type asked Leo. Leo giggled so as tharn.

"I'm sorry babe," Tharn said.

"Stop calling me that, They'll pick that up too." Type warned tharn.

Tharn smiled but nodded.

"You and your kids are the same!" Type said as he gave ivy to tharn and got out of the bed. Tharn knew type was a bit sad. Type quickly got to the balcony.

"Babies you should call him mom," Tharn said to his babies.

"Say M-O-M-M-Y! M-O-M-M-Y!" tharn guided the kids. The kids started moving their lips in the same way as tharn. They indeed pick up very quickly.

A few minutes later when type was relaxed, tharn lifted both the babies in his arms and walked on the balcony.

"M-O-M-M-Y!" Leo said in a soft tone. Tharn smiled as he kissed Leo.

Type was back facing tharn but the moment when he heard his kid saying him mom he instantly turned to eye them with wide eyes as he saw tharn and his kids looking at him and smiling. He quickly dashed to tharn and lifted Leo.

"M-O-M-M-Y!" Leo said again. Tears filled in types eyes so as tharn. Type smiled wide when he heard him say again. He nodded and showers Leo's face with his soft kisses. Leo just giggled as his little hands caught types of soft hair.

"M-O-M-M-Y!" Ivy said it too. Tharn smiled wide when he saw his kids picked the name very quickly.

"Tharn! Did you just heard what ivy and Leo called me?" Type asked. Tharn nodded.

"Yes." He smiled.

"I love you both." Type said as he showered ivy with his kisses too.

"Call me mommy again." Type asked his babies

"B-baby!" Leo said. Tharn burst into laughter.

"Seriously! Not again."

"Don't worry, they'll call you mommy."

"B-baby B-baby!" The kids kept saying it and type sighed.

"Kids are kids!" He thought.

But it felt amazing.

←★★★@@@★★★→

2 years later......

"Ivy, Betty, Lisa, Leo! Stop running here and there!" Type and saint were shouting for the kids as he kept running throughout the mansion. Indeed they grew big and could talk a few words and run. Leo, ivy, and betty were 3 years old now and Lisa was 4. All the kids when played together would create great chaos. Techno, win was the favorite uncle them as they kept playing with them every day.

"Kids, what day is today?" Type asked.

"Daddy's birthday!" Ivy and Leo quickly said and "Uncle tharn's birthday!" Lisa and Betty said.

"So you all stop running here and there or he'll come to know about our surprise, right?" Type asked the kids.

"When are we going to cut the cake?" Leo asked.

"Soon when your daddy comes."

"When is daddy going to come?" Ivy and Betty asked.

"Soon."

The kids smiled.

Tharn was on his way home not aware that the family members were gonna give him a birthday surprise.

"I'm home," Tharn said as he got into the mansion.

Tharn was surprised as the lights were switched off but he was a bit surprised when it suddenly glowed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY THARN!" type, pha, tee, drake wished.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOSS!" all of tharn's bodyguard wished.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!" Ivy and Leo wished.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE, THARN!" Betty and Lisa wished.

"Oh my God!" Tharn was surprised.

Ivy and Leo ran to tharn's and quickly hugged his legs. Tharn bend down and picked both of his kids and gave him kisses and they both did the same.

"That's enough daddy!" Leo said as tharn kept kissing them. All the others laughed.

"Can you keep us down, We have a gift for you," Ivy said to her daddy. Tharn nodded and gently placed both of the kids down. They quickly ran to their mommy and took the cards that they've prepared for their daddy and handed them to tharn.

"Wow, That's beautiful!" Tharn said smiling.

"We love you so much." They both said in unison.

"I love you all too!"

Betty and Lisa too gave their card go tharn. Tee and phana also came up with something.

"Now time for a big gift!" Pha said as he called dad.

"Emma," Drake said smiling. Tharn's eyes widen when he saw his mom standing in front of him with a soft smile. Tears filled in tharn's eyes. Type smiled a bit.

"M-Mom?" He said with teary eyes.
Emma was also on the verge of crying.

Going quickly to Emma tharn gave her a tight hug as his happy tears rolled down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry son, I know I'm an evil mother."

"No, You are not. I love you with my whole heart." Emma just cried. Other's eyes filled with tears too.

"Okay okay, it's getting emotional here let's give tharn another big surprise too." Tharn eyed others confused.

"One more surprise?" He asked. Type walked home with a box in his hands.

"Type?" Tharn asked. Type just smiled and handed the box to his hubby.

"A very happy birthday." Type wishes.

"Thanks! But what's this?"

"Open." Type said softly.

When tharn took off the decorative paper from the box his eye widen.

"Two red lines?" He said excitingly.

"Preggie?"

"Oh my God type!" He ran to type and hugged him. More tears. Now others eye them with happy tears.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."

Tears...

Tears and tears.....

"Okay, it's getting emotional again," Techno said.

The couple nodded.

"Now that our family is complete, how about a family photo?" Pha suggested.

Others nodded.

"Stand still everyone, I'll set the camera." Everyone took their position as type held Leo a tharn took ivy in their arms. Pha ran to his family.

And one two three...cheese...

Click!

"The best photo ever."

Everyone nodded revealing their beautiful smiles.

Once Again a happy family.
.
.
.
Not to be continued

11 September
(2400 words)

The end.

👏🏻Applause👏🏻

So here we come to the end of this book. Honestly, I don't want to end it 😭, but I don't want it to be dragged too much and make it more boring so I decided to end it. 😘😭

* I'm crying!!! 😭😭😭*

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

176K 8.4K 25
PhD student Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, has to agree to tutor his neighbor's son to add up to his savings. He has heard that the neighbor's son is to...
294K 11.8K 51
Warning ⚠️🔞.... This is the story between two best friends. Tharn and Type are roomates but something changed after Tharn's confessions. " Don't y...
My Almost Par Donna G

Fiction générale

94.7K 5.9K 31
Type has been liking Tharn. Unfortunately he is just a fan and his idol has a girlfriend. He follows Tharn everywhere but all the man can give is jus...
91.2K 4.3K 22
Another university romance which seems easy but isn't as it seems. One with a pain and another one with a hidden secret trying their best to make ea...