BNHA ONE SHOTS

By MillieFanfic

Hello and welcome to BNHA One Shots!! Please bear with me as you read, some of these one shots were written i... More

REQUESTS CLOSED
Dancing With A Villain
Kirishima X Reader Fluff
Kaminari X Jiro Fluff: Beach Trip
Katsuki Bakugo X dying!Reader (angst)
Tokoyami X Reader: Truth Or Dare
Shigaraki X Reader Fluff
Gym Buddies Kirishima X Reader Fluff
Dancing With A Villain Pt. 2 (request)
Mirio Togata X Reader (Request)
Lyric Fic: Traitor!Kaminari X Traitor!Jiro
Songfic (Request) Denki Kaminari X Famous!Reader
Ochako Uraraka X Fem!Reader (Request)
Katsuki Bakugo X Reader (Request)
New Year's Kiss (Shinso X Reader)
Katsuki Bakugo X Reader (request)
Mirio Togata X Werewolf!Reader (request)
Shoji X Reader (request)
Mina X Fem!Reader (Request)
Bubble Girl & Male!Child!Reader - Guardian (Request)
Denki Kaminari X Reader (Request)
Ojiro X Reader (Request)
Hawks X Reader (Request)
Pro Hero!Deku X Reader (Request, Angst)
Todoroki X Reader (Request, Angst)
Bakugo X Reader X Todoroki - Lemon (Request)
Hitoshi Shinso X Reader - Lemon (Request)
Tenya Iida X Reader (Lemon) - Request
Eraserhead X Reader (Request)
Eraserhead X Reader (request) NSFW ENDING
Todoroki X Blind!Reader - Fluff (Request)
Bakugo X Reader (Smut) -Request
Izuku Midoriya X Reader - Smut - Request
Shoto Todoroki x Reader (Smut, Request)
Denki Kaminari X Reader - Smut (Request)
Hawks x Reader (Smut) (REQUEST)
Author's Note!

Dabi X Reader - Smut

10.7K 156 131
By MillieFanfic

"Excuse me, what?" You could feel energy burning at your fingertips, your short temper attempting to break through to your quirk, so you gripped your beer can, letting your expression fall into an easy glare as you looked across the room at the heckler. The League Of Villains was starting to grow, and you had been there since the beginning, but he obviously didn't know that judging by how he was speaking to you.

"I said, nobody cares." The raven-haired male was slumped back in a chair at the bar, looking at you with lazy aquamarine eyes that you otherwise would've found very attractive, and a smirk. His scars and skin grafts were a dark, reddish-purple shade, and the staples that seemingly held his skin together gleamed under the dim bar light. "You're running your mouth like you are someone important, or someone in charge."

Kurogiri chuckled under his breath, and Tomura Shigaraki raised his eyebrows, shaking his head in annoyance. They knew what was going to happen, and they were used to the number of corpses you often left behind when your temper flared.

You spun in your seat, hopping off, and chucked your empty beer can at the jerk, knowing he'd catch it, and he did, but you used the opening to grab him by the front of his shirt, your fingertips starting to glow. His free hand shot out, but you grabbed his wrist with your other hand, your energy beginning to burn into his skin.

"Listen, you dusty-ass bastard, you have no idea who you're talking to." You hissed. "The name's Y/N L/N, and you better use it."

"What? I don't give a shit." He smirked again, and you gritted your teeth, resisting the urge to kill him right then and there. Giran had scouted him for a reason, so killing him could have been a major mistake, so you just burned your handprint onto his wrist, not releasing him. "I'm Dabi. I didn't realize we were doing icebreakers."

"You know who All For One is, huh, Dabi..?" You hissed. Dabi's lips parted to reply, but you gripped his shirt harder, a dangerous smile creeping onto your lips. "Yeah, well, I'm his daughter. So I'd shut your burnt-sausage, Hot Topic wannabe looking ass up... or I'll siphon every last bit of your quirk and energy out of your body and leave you a useless, vaguely attractive corpse. What a waste of a good-looking guy."  You shoved him away, and he barely stumbled, but was watching you with an intense expression.

"Aww. You think I'm hot." Dabi grinned, and you shakily laughed, looking at Kurogiri and your best friend, who you had known before he joined the League, Shuichi Iguchi, better known as Spinner.

You know what? Fuck Giran. I'm gonna do it.

"I'm gonna kill him."

Without any more warning, you lunged at Dabi, but Spinner quickly stepped between you two, scooping you up over one shoulder.

"Nope, nope, nope." He quickly carried you away, and you struggled against his grip, wanting to fight, red blinding your vision.

"Fuck you-! Let me go! Lemme at him!" You yelled, and all you could hear was Dabi's laughter before turning the corner and exiting the bar.

.

.

.

"Ooh, that asshole is asking for it!" You growled, slamming your foot into a trash can outside, a few minutes away from the bar. Spinner had basically wrestled you into an alley so you would calm down, but you decided to take your anger out on some inanimate objects.

"Y/N..." He said in only a way your best friend could, and you whipped around.

"Don't 'Y/N...' me, Shu. I should've melted him right there."

His small green eyebrows flicked up.

"What? He's a total jerk."

Shuichi just looked at you, biting back a grin.

"Sure."

"I'm serious! He was basically asking me to kill him! I should've done it!"

"Uh-huh."

"What? Why are you talking like that?!" You sputtered, face already turning red. You knew what he was going to say.

"You think he's hot. Don't even deny it." Spinner cracked the smile he was holding back. "Any attractive guy that fires you up like that is automatically the love of your life, and you know it."

"Yeah, well, I've never met one that looks like that before!" You yelled in exasperation, not realizing what you said, and groaned at Spinner's laughter, kicking the trash can a little too hard and knocking it completely over. "That's n-not what I meant!"

"'That's n-not what I meant!' " He mocked you and you let your head fall against the wall, face burning up.

"Shut up!"

"Y'all are gonna fuck. Mark my words."

"Shu!" You gasped, laughing in disbelief and playfully kicking him. "No! He's just a jerk who wanted a reaction out of me. I doubt he even-"

"Who you talking about, hot-head?" That low, deep voice cut you off, and you exhaled, turning on your heel and of course, Dabi was standing right behind you. You hated how you had to look up to lock eyes with him, but also hated how you actually didn't mind it.

"What do you want, you Six-Piece Chicken McNobody?"

Spinner laughed at my unoriginal yet funny insult behind Dabi's back.

"For you to come back to the bar before Shigaraki loses his shit, anger-issues." He shot back, and you stepped closer, glaring up at him.

"Fine. See you, uh..." You trailed off, unable to think of a snappy insult quick enough, and to your surprise, he raised your chin with his hand so you'd look at him and his cocky expression, making your face flush a darker crimson than ever before, literally freezing up from being so flustered. His thumb brushed over your mouth, lingering on the bottom lip.

"Can't think of a comeback, huh?" He mocked, sticking out his bottom lip like he was sad. "Pity." His warm fingers fell from your jaw and lips and he turned, walking away, not looking back, and you almost forgot that Spinner was still right there with you and saw the whole thing, his mouth open slightly in a mix of shock and awe.

"Y/N."

"Do not say a word." You sputtered, still freezing up, eyes wide, and kept your head down as you basically sprinted back to the bar, avoiding eye contact with everyone, downing another beer, and going upstairs, slamming your door shut.

.

.

.

"Knock, knock."

You rolled your eyes from where you were sprawled out on your bed, playing videogames with the PS4 you stole and a shitty TV you'd had in there since you were like, twelve, and ignored him. Your fingers flew across the controller as you focused all your aggravation from earlier on kicking the shit out of the goddamn Street Fighter CPU since Tomura was being a whiny bitch and wouldn't play with you.

"Go away, staples. I'm busy."

Well, the door opened anyway, and Dabi walked in, grabbing the controller from your hands, and held it above your reach when you jumped to grab it, laughing. "KO" flashed across your screen and you got off your bed, glaring at him.

"Give it to me!" Your hand shot out and you went to grab it, but stumbled forward and crashed into him as he side-stepped, basically face-planting onto his chest, and he chuckled as you quickly pushed away, face already getting red.

"For someone with such a temper, I didn't think it'd be so easy to fluster you. What, are you some sort of tsundere?"

"For someone who acts like such a jerk, I didn't think you would be so flirty. What, do you find me attractive or something?" You spat back, waiting for him to insult you back or call you a name, but he was just staring at you, silent. The tension between you two was thick... the air felt electric as you both stared one another down, unsure of what to do next.

His aqua gaze shot down to your lips, then flitted over your figure, before slowly raising his line of sight up to your eyes again. He bit his lip, but you could tell from his expression that he wasn't trying to be flirty or sexual... he just absentmindedly did it because of how he was actually feeling. It was refreshing to finally understand what this guy was thinking. His combat boots creaked the floorboards as he took half a step forward, towards you, but stopped, swallowing hard and watching you, lustful. Your stomach flipped with butterflies, and your skin was slowly feeling hotter and hotter, a full-body blush gradually overtaking you.

"N-no comeback?" You stumbled over your words with nervous laughter, trying to ignore how your arousal was growing by the second.

Dabi's lips curled into a slight smirk and he tossed the controller over his shoulder, walking towards you with urgency. You moved back, partially in surprise and partially because you knew where this was going, your back hitting the wall, and he followed, planting both hands beside your head on the wall. You could feel the heat of his quirk growing with his emotions, and his expression and mannerisms were a twisted mix of dominance, anger, lust, and teasing... but you decided to be bratty anyway.

"Fuck you...?"

"Shut the fuck up." He replied, low and dangerous, and his lips were on yours in a second, his hand brushing along your neck. You exhaled sharply the moment he broke away, as his lips and fingers were literally hot to the touch, solidifying your quirk theory, and a metaphorical fire was lit in your belly and below, kindled from nothing but raw intensity and passion. Yanking him back down to your height, you kissed him back, hands curling into his shirt after he shrugged off his jacket, and he pressed his body against yours, hands sliding under your shirt so his heated fingers could run along your bare stomach and along the waistline of your pants. You gasped and he pressed his lips to your neck, significantly warmer than before.

"... You're doing that on purpose, asshole." You breathed, and he grabbed your hips, yanking them against his, and you could feel that he was getting hard already.

"So what if I am?" He whispered, husky and low, in your ear, and your knees felt weak, your clit throbbing, screaming at you for attention.

"Goddamn."

"What? Is my heat an issue?" He growled, and before you could reply, kissed you harder than before, and his lips and tongue were hot, which made your breath hitch, head tipping back, eyes fluttering closed. "Or does it feel good?"

"No, fuck you..." You gasped, stubbornly not admitting to how every section of your bare skin was feeling electric and basically begging to be touched, and his hand dipped into the waist of your sweatpants, under your underwear, and chuckled.

"Oh, so you're soaking wet right now for no reason?"

"Shut up, I'm not-"

The feeling of his index finger running along your folds and brushing your clit made you stop talking, eyes widening and a low whimper escaped your lips before you could stop yourself. The excessive warmth of his finger against your sensitive flesh was almost too much to handle.

"Oh my god."

"Hm?" That fucking smirk. Fuck you.

"Dabi, I- Oh."

"What? I thought you said it didn't feel good?" Dabi chuckled, every word dripping with sensuality. 

"I'm-"

Another finger slid in, lingering on your clit for just a few moments, cutting you off again, your breathing heavy.

Then a third. The first two slowly entered you, pumping in and out of your pussy as the other rubbed your clit, painfully slowly. A low whine escaped your lips, and he kissed you again, open-mouthed and a little messy; it made your head spin with arousal.

"What? Is something wrong, slut?"

"Fuck... you." A hot hand closed around your throat, applying pressure just barely, until you could feel the buzz to your face and you turned a darker shade of red, his fingers speeding up. You gripped his wrist, biting your lip to try and stay quiet as possible, that is until he removed his fingers and pushed you onto your bed, lowering down to his knees. "Dabi... what are you-?"

"Shh." He hissed, tugging your pants and underwear off, kissing your thighs and stomach, basically kissing everywhere besides where you wanted- no, where you needed- to be kissed. He locked eyes with you and continued to kiss everywhere except your specific spot, making a show of running his tongue along your inner thigh before biting and sucking on it, leaving a hickey that would definitely bruise over in a few hours. You were wetter than you ever thought you could be, and you couldn't handle his teasing anymore.

"Dabi, please-" You whispered, heart pounding with anticipation.

"What do you want..? Say it."

"I- please-"

"Say it. Or I won't do it." His turquoise eyes met yours, taunting, and you blushed red-hot, covering your face.

"Please... please eat me out!" You pled, your dignity flying out the window, and Dabi smirked at you, licking his lips when you peeked out between the fingers of your hand over your face.

"Well... that's all you had to say in the first place."

"Oh, fuck off-" You protested, embarrassed, until you felt his fingers spread your folds, just slightly, and you went silent, breathing quickening, but he didn't budge.

"Wow... someone is eager," Dabi whispered, low and seductive, and he kissed your clit, cutting you off as you attempted to form a reply, and pulled back to tease you, watching your reaction. Although it felt good when he kissed it, you were desperate for more, and you groaned in frustration, hips squirming. He chuckled, his heated fingers running along your inner thighs, and suddenly, his tongue was on your clit and you gasped at how hot his tongue felt against your ultra-sensitive flesh, his quirk truly coming in handy more than you thought it would.

His hands. His lips. His saliva. His tongue. Every part of him that was touching you was hot to the touch; not hot enough to sting too bad or burn, but warm enough that you definitely felt it. Your legs began to shake almost immediately, the fingers of one of your hands finding his spiky black locks and running through them, very lightly pulling on his head.

"Oh, my.... oh my god-" You covered your mouth with your free hand's palm, squeezing your eyes shut and muffling your whimpers. His tongue swirled in a circle around your clit before he closed his lips around it, very gently sucking at the bud of nerves, making your lower back lift off the bed. His hands moved up from your thighs and gripped your hips, holding them against the mattress, and the heat stung at your bare skin, leaving minor burns, the pain delicious.

"Look at you." He murmured into your wetness, his tongue running along it. "Such a needy little whore for me." The slight vibrations from his voice against you made you exhale, eyes fluttering open to look at Dabi, vision clouded with lust. His vibrant eyes peered at you over your stomach and hips, intense and erotic. "No matter how much you claim to hate me or insult me, I'm the one who has you spread open, burned, and dripping wet, hm?"

"Fuck... me..." You groaned, overwhelmed, and speaking without thought, and Dabi shrugged.

"Okay."

His tongue sped up around your clit and two fingers slipped inside you, fucking you with his fingers quickly as he kissed, sucked, and licked your clit, making you cry out in pleasure and clap your hand over your mouth again. He reached up and yanked your hand away, lightly burning your wrist, and you moaned at the mix of pleasure and pleasurable pain, not able to muffle your sounds.

"They're gonna... ah... hear..." You gasped, trying to speak clearly, and Dabi shook his head with a taunting laugh, which made your stomach flip.

"Yeah, I know. Y/N is scared that the League is gonna hear her getting fucked with my fingers. I, however, don't give a fuck. You're gonna cum and make a pretty little mess all over my hand."

"Shit-!" You cried, beyond overwhelmed with how good he was making you feel. "Dabi, I'm gonna-"

"Then do it." He mumbled into your flesh and a few moments passed before your body jolted and convulsed, pleasure running through your body. 

Tingles ran through you from head to toe, and you gasped, groaning his name, and swallowing back more moans to try and keep the little bit of dignity you still have. Your legs shook against his grip, tingling and vibrating beyond what you expected would be the reaction your body would have. He didn't stop fingerbanging you, even after the orgasmic jolts had dulled, and you cried out, gripping the sheets as he smirked, chuckling at your whimpers. It was maddening, how good you felt, and he climbed over you, slipping his fingers out and kissing you deeply, and you were able to taste yourself- an unfamiliar tang that made your eyes widen.

"I can't wait any longer." He hissed in your ear and flipped you over, butt in the air. His long, slender fingers gripped your hair at the back of your head, near the roots, and tugged your head up so you'd look in the mirror that was directly across from your bed. Your face burned, no, your whole body burned with arousal and excitement at having to watch yourself get fucked. "Look at you. Dirty slut. I can tell you want this."

"I do..." You whispered, and he tugged your hair, making you look up even more. 

"What? I can't hear you."

"I do, Dabi!" You cried, your dignity completely gone at this point. You didn't care anymore. You needed him inside you, now.

"Good girl. Now watch yourself get destroyed like the freak you are." Dabi's hand released your hair and moved to your throat, choking you and holding you by it so you had to look. You heard his free hand undo his buckle, your heart absolutely hammering in your chest, your breathing heavy, and suddenly, a pressure delved past your folds and you gasped. You caught Dabi's eye in the mirror and he smirked, holding the eye contact as he pushed into you completely, filling you up. Your eyes watered, automatic tears threatening to slip down your cheeks and make your mascara run, but he began to move, thrusting slowly in and out of you, and the pleasure outweighed the pain very quickly. Your face buzzed with the slight restriction of airflow as his fingers squeezed the sides of your throat, and you moaned as he pulled completely out.

"Dabi, oh my god-"

He slammed back into you completely, then pulled out completely and did it again. It hurt, but it also felt so good that you didn't even care. His eyebrows were narrowed, his other hand gripping your ass and you watched him fuck you in the mirror, the ache to cum again throbbing from your clit. Dabi heated up his hand and smacked your ass, and you whimpered, and he locked eyes with you in the mirror again, laughing under his breath.

"You like being wrecked like this, huh? You like being used. Good." He groaned, his breathing heavy. "I like a girl that can take it."

Another smack. Your ache to orgasm was becoming unbearable, and the way he was pounding you felt so good- you were becoming undone in his hands. Mascara ran down your cheeks, and you whimpered incoherently, even drooling a bit, a complete mess, as Dabi leaned forward, biting and sucking all around your upper back, shoulders, and neck, leaving hickeys and marks everywhere his mouth touched. You barely recognized yourself in the mirror.

"Oh god, Dabi- Oh, fuck..." You moaned, and he released your throat, using that hand to circle around your hips and rub your clit, fingers warm. "Shit!"

"Does that feel good, baby? Huh?" He whispered in your ear, leaned over so his chest was basically on your back. You nodded, not able to form many words outside of your groans and moans, but he shook his head, voice dropping to a dangerously low tone. "Answer me."

"It feels so good... Fuck-!" You cried, and his thrusting picked up speed again as his fingers swirled your clit faster.

"I'm the only one who will ever make you feel this good. I'm the only one that will fucking rail you like I am now. I'm the only one you cum for." His other hand burned marks onto your side as he gripped it, mercilessly pounding you, his words slightly shaky because of his heavy breathing and the groans he released after he finished a sentence. "You can make fun of me, or pretend you hate me, but when you see me every day after this, this is the memory you'll have." Dabi grabbed your hair again, pulling your head up to watch the mirror again. "You'll remember how pretty you looked being fucked by me in front of this mirror."

"Yes, yes-!" You whined. "Oh god, please-"

"Watch yourself cum for me." He growled, his fingers maintaining the same motion that had brought you so close, and you watched yourself orgasm; your eyes basically rolled back, and you could see your thighs trembling as your body shook violently, your lips parted as uncontrollable noises escaped you. The pleasure was almost too much. Your eyes found him when you were conscious enough to do so, and his head tilted back, eyes closed and mouth slightly open, and he let out a genuine moan as he pulled out and jacked himself to release on your back. Your legs gave out and you collapsed onto the bed, barely able to think straight from the mind-blowing sex you just had, and Dabi grabbed your chin, kissing you hard before pulling his pants up and fixing his belt.

"I've got to go, baby." He whispered after kissing you one last time, and his intense turquoise eyes met yours. "I'll see you soon."

Tugging on his jacket, he glanced at you once more before striding out of your room, shutting it behind him, acting like he didn't just fuck the life out of you. 

Jesus fucking christ.

Spinner was right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dabi By Sixyno

Fanfiction

281K 5K 67
X Reader stuff. Unless the parts have the same name, they are separate scenarios from each other, so mostly one shots I guess. Check out my other boo...
12 0 1
My collection of oneshots for My Hero Academia! Feel free to request anything you want to see, I love getting them! Just a reminder though, I don't w...
608 29 7
In which a ship lands in the yard of Class 1-A's dorm building they must help welcome their new friend, Y/n from outer space, to Earth. With her ship...
10.1K 46 17
Ships: DabiDeku RodyDeku OchaToga OchaMinaTsu MomoJirou SeroRoki TodoIida EraserMic (maybe more) not all are oneshots I hope you enjoy :). Angst:😔 F...