INVISIBLE ☂︎ Klaus Hargreeves

By coolwhenurbatman

❝you're called the seance and you've never held a proper seance! Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow!❞ ❝... More

ZERO
•𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬•
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELEVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
CHRISMAS SPEACIAL
TWENTY-FOUR
VALENTINE SPECIAL
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
BUZZFEED UNSOLVED
BUZZFEED UNSLOVED; SUPERNATRUAL
•𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶•
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE

THIRTY-TWO

2.6K 136 84
By coolwhenurbatman

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO:
THE BETRAYAL

Klaus hated this stupid car. It was stupid, and clearly had a problem with working well. It seemed the car had a problem with him (Or Ben) because it refused to work properly. He could bet on his bag of chips that the car had a grudge against the ghost.

"Now what?" Klaus said as he stepped out of the car with Ben following him and walked to the hood of the car that was smoking.

"Remember when I told you the engine was overheating?" Ben said as he leaned against the now-useless car.

"Yeah, well, being smart doesn't make you interesting."

"Neither does your beard."

Low blow, Ben.

Ben followed Klaus as the seance opened the hood, "You know it would help if I knew where we were going, Mysterio."

"Back to Dallas," The hood opened and the smoke came out like- well, as smoke would.

"That far? For how long?"

Klaus coughed, "None of your beeswax."

"Really? Think I'm just gonna keep following you everywhere for another three years?"

"Yeah, you are my own ghost bitch, Remember?" Klaus stated facts.

"No, we have to go back. They need you in San Francisco."

Klaus stared at the engine, "They were so clingy."

"Okay, fine!"

"I felt like my skin was on fire."

"I need us in San Franciso, I have unfinished business."

"Oh," Klaus started laughing making Ben look away in annoyance, "What're you gonna do? Wear your little ghost power suit and do some ghost phone calls and do some business? aww!"

Ben leaned against the car and crossed his arms before waving Klaus away with a "Forget it, Forget it," and walked away from the car.

"No, come back. You have unfinished business," Klaus mocked, "You don't even have a body without me, You need me."

Ben stopped before turning to face Klaus, "Nobody needs your shit, Klaus. That's why you're always alone, Don't know how Alex delt-"

"Eat shit, you shit-eater!" Klaus ran full speed at Ben and flung himself at his dead brother. They both fell to the ground with the force of Klaus' bodyslam.

"Get off!"

They wrestled like children for a while.

Klaus held Ben down. Ben held Klaus down.

Klaus spanked Ben while Ben chocked him, (Klaus thanked hell for Alex not being there—because Alex would blackmail them until they all died and in afterlife— and cursed heaven for Alex not being there, cause if he was he wouldn't be in this situation in the first place— or maybe it would be just worse.)

Their battle was pathetic. Diego would be ashamed and Five would kill them so he wouldn't be afflicted with them in any way if they were there.

"Have you showered?"

"Ow!"

A car drove by, witnessing Klaus on the ground by himself having some kind of mental breakdown.

( •̀_•́) (•̀_•́)
(Klaus and Ben)

Sometime later, Klaus played poker, lost his money and his gold star necklace, and stole a truck after being betrayed by his lovely brother.

Tragic.

(╯‵□′)┻━┻
(Klaus after The Great Betrayal)

Diego was in a rubber room in the mental hospital in a straight jacket, drugged.

He dislocated his shoulder and got rid of the jacket in his daze and then opened the door with the pen he had stolen earlier that day from his doctor.

Drugged, and with a dislocated shoulder, Diego dragged himself down the hallways, alert for any guards or nurses while holding himself up with his good hand.

It would have been a neat escape, but nothing was ever easy in the life of a Hargreeves. That's like rule number one of life.

Unknown to Diego, Three white-haired Sweeden assassins walked into the hospital with all intentions of killing him and anyone in their way.

We're gonna call them the Malfoys. The leader is called Draco, the middle one is called Witcher and the youngest is Daenerys.

(^ me the whole season.)

Diego heard the sound of the gun and then the lights going out, immediately followed by the emergency lights turning on.

He walked faster and more alert.

As he was looking over his shoulder slummed against a wall, a nurse came from behind him.

"Ah, shit."

"Hargreeves, What are you doing out here?"

Diego held his good arm in front of himself like a zombie, "I'm sleepwalking."

It would have been a good lie (not) if he hadn't sleepwalked out of a straight jacket and a locked room.

Predictably, The nurse (That I was informed by my script is called Humphries but we gonna call Hump-dude) didn't believe the shitty lie, and when Diego goes to attack him he easily beats the drugged Diego.

(cause remember kids, Diego is badass and he is being beaten cause he was drugged. don't do drugs)

"Like to run your mouth, smart-ass? It's gonna be hard after I break your jaw." Hump-dude takes something out of his pocket to break Diego's jaw with when suddenly Lila knocks Hump-dude out with a bedpan.

"Lila?"

Lila giggles, "You're not the only one who wants out, wold man!"

She helps Diego up and is mindful of his dislocated shoulder--after being warned-- and then Diego leans in close, assumedly to kiss Lila after his heroic rescue which turned him on, only to have his shoulder popped back in the socket by Lila and then having to listen to her howl while he's in pain and agony.

Her howl attracted the attention of some white wolves.

The Malfoys started walking towards the sound.

Lila and Diego started walking towards the exit, unaware of the target on their backs. or front.

They stop when they see the Malfoys coming their way, and then they see them raising guns and it's running time.

Incredibly, three grown men with mini-guns miss their targets.

Resulting in Lila's and Diego's escape (and the rest of the patients.

'I wish Alex was here.' Thought Diego as he ran away with Lila.

(°A°')
("WHERE MA TACO?")

Alex was having a nice day. He decided he's his own boss and that means he can go in whenever he wants— he gave the day off to everyone— and the others can do their job in pain and agony in this very hot day.

He was chilling in the pool, and by chilling I mean he was face down in the pool acting like a corpse to see what the others would do if they found him like this.

After some time of not being discovered, the fraud corpse started swimming around with a pout on his face.

So engrossed in his plan for revenge, that he didn't notice an intruder.

"Alex."

Alex screamed and turned to face his would-be Murderer, who he was going to kick in the face and-

Who was his brother.

"Five?" Alex asked with disbelief written on his face,eye, voice and his whole being.

Five was here!

He wasn't alone!

And that probably meant the others are here as well.

After another moment of silence Alex broke into a grin, "Five!"

He started swimming towards him and then got out. He quickly wrapped his little brother in his arms and hugged him as tight as he could.

"Five."

"You're starting to sound like a broken record," Five was aiming for a cold tone but he couldn't help how his voice shock and he nuzzled his face into his brothers chest and closed his eyes.

"We thought you died."

"Well as the saying goes, the dead never stays dead."

"No one has literally said that."

"I've said that."

"You don't count, you're an idiot."

Alex kissed the top of Five's head, "So kind."

He doesn't know how long they stayed like that. Just hugging and enjoying the presence of each other.

"Do you know where the others are?" Five asked quietly, not wanting his question to ruin the warm embrace.

Alex shrugged, "didn't even know anyone else was here."

"Got here today."

"Okay."

After another moment- "There's another apocalypse in ten days."

"Okay, do you want me to help you find the others so we can kick the bitch in the face?"

Alex felt Five nod, "Alright. When ever you're ready old man."

Five took a deep breath, "let's do this."

"The gang is back!" Alex whooped and started guiding Alex back to the house. He needed to get dressed and offer his brother a drink or two.

It's safe to say that Alex was happy.

And so was Five.

WORDS:1600

Heyyyy...
Yeah I know I'm late, but I've been moving and now I don't have a stable WiFi so it's hotspots and stuff and they work too slow for my grammarly.

I hope your all well! And happy! And safe!

Just wanted to say if you want glimpses into Alex life and what is to come and some fun facts, go follow Alex on Twitter the link is in my bio.

Me and @mandy942 be having fun there.

As you can see he has a middle initial now.

And he's being creepy

I'm so excited for what's coming!
Kakakwkkakskak

Love y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 68 30
________________________ Ashlinn Sheehan. Born October 1st 1989 in Waterford, Ireland. She had loving parents and and the best life she could ask for...
10.4K 182 24
╰┈➤ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 �...
109K 1.7K 35
(Number Five x Female OC) Highest Rankings: #1 #numbereight #1 #numberfive #1 #benhargreeves #1 #aidangallagher #1 #allisonhargreeves After one of...
136K 4.6K 25
❝Hᴇʏ, ɪᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ 60's, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ?❞ ❝Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, Iᴠʏ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ. Tʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ.❞ ❝Lᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, Fɪᴠᴇ. ᴀ...