Paralyzed

By Galactic_Stories707

This is a concept I had in mind for a little while, what if Dream had an evil counterpart known as Paralysis... More

Chapter 1: Taste of Blood
Chapter 2: Voices
Chapter 3: Where To Next
Chapter 4: Crazed Man
Chapter 5: The Cities
Chapter 6: Strangers
Chapter 7: The Past
Chapter 8: Phantoms
Chapter 9: Shadow on the Wall
Chapter 10: Do You Remember
Chapter 11: A New Face
Chapter 12: What If?
Chapter 13: Dream?
Chapter 14: Wake Up
Chapter 15: You Can't Hide
Chapter 16: Don't look at Me!
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: The Silenced
Chapter 19: Goner
Chapter 20: The Amalgamation
Chapter 21: Sudden Shifts
Chapter 22: It's not your Fault
Chapter 23: Paralysis
Chapter 24: Docile Creeper
Chapter 25: Ruined Portals
Chapter 26: The Hell before Us
Chapter 27: Depths of Red
Chapter 28: Brewing Blue Flames
Chapter 29: The Piercing Storm
Chapter 30: Taming the Beast
Chapter 31: Broken Visions
Chapter 32: Discovery
Chapter 33: Facility D-514
Chapter 34: The Prowling Ferals
Chapter 35: The Tunnel Incident
Chapter 36: Eyes in the Water
Chapter 37: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 38: Cold-blooded Heartbeat
Chapter 39: Acceptance
Chapter 40: Blue laced with Red
Chapter 41: Your Spine is Mine
Chapter 42: Eyes in the Sky
Chapter 43: A Risky Move
Chapter 44: The New Recruits
Chapter 45: Ferals by Heart
Chapter 46: Future Plans
Chapter 47: It Hurts
Chapter 48: Witches get Stitches
Chapter 49: Drawing Closer
Chapter 50: In The End
Chapter 51: Nerves
Chapter 52: Several Dangers
Chapter 53: Echoing Whispers
Chapter 54: Change
Chapter 55: Molten End
Chapter 56: Not So Bad After All
Chapter 57: World of Red Sands
Chapter 58: Excruciating Pain
Chapter 59: More the Merrier
Chapter 60: Into the Abyss
Chapter 61: Mercy of Many
Chapter 62: Monstrosities
Chapter 63: Two Dead One Missing
Chapter 65: Tears of Crystals
Chapter 66: I'm the Mistake
Chapter 67: Blindfolds
Chapter 68: One to Two
Chapter 69: Missing Pieces
Chapter 70: A World So Cold
Chapter 71: Return From the Cold
Chapter 72: Reunited
Chapter 73: Recollected Memories
Chapter 74: Off To Sea
Chapter 75: The Leviathan's Calling
Chapter 76: Deep Dive
Chapter 77: Blood Of Destruction
Chapter 78: A Moment of Peace
Chapter 79: Sentinels
Chapter 80: Master knows Best~
Chapter 81: Broken Disguise
Chapter 82: Run from your Dream
Chapter 83: It's just a Nightmare, Right?
Chapter 84: Uncertainty
Chapter 85: One With the Leviathan
Chapter 86: A Cold Life to Live
Chapter 87: Withering Forest
Chapter 88: Abandoned
Chapter 89: It Was Just Bait
Chapter 90: The Prophecy
Chapter 91: Something's Wrong
Chapter 92: I'm an Animal
Chapter 93: One With The Hive
Chapter 94: Traumatized
Chapter 95: Burning Candles
Chapter 96: Final Meeting
Chapter 97: The Mountain of Death
Chapter 98: The Ruined Kingdom
Chapter 99: A Dead Man
Chapter 100: Nightmares Become a Reality
Chapter 101: The Stranger's Note

Chapter 64: Hesitation

781 49 142
By Galactic_Stories707

Warning:......

The group all surrounded Blue with bloodthirsty daggers ready for blood spill, but Paralysis snarled, getting the group to look at him. Paralysis held an empty flask as cracks on the glass. Blue moved slightly as she pushed herself onto her elbows but she barked in pain as Aphasic dug their tails into the withering woman's sides holding her down on the ground so she couldn't flee the area.

"So some little bitch is using potions so hide herself from view, spying on us I see~" Paralysis hissed as his eye lit up through his mask.

"What do you think?" Blue hissed as her sides bled with an oily substance, "It what they want, you can't win this!" Blue snapped struggling to get the owl latcher off, "let go of me!" the woman snapped at Aphasic but the Latcher didn't move at all. Blue glared at Paralysis seeing something walk up behind him with a raised sword. Blue didn't want to say anything but her instincts got to her and she yelled out, "Behind You!"

Paralysis turned around quickly moving out of the way as the withering angel hissed as its sword slammed into the ground. The withering angel ripped the sword out of the ground going for Paralysis again but the bloodthirsty latcher keeped moving back getting the angel away from the group as Archangel showed up slashing at the withering angel with a glowing marble like blade lined with gold.

Archangel and the withering angel dueled one another before one of the swords broke in half, Archangel glared at the withering angel seeing that it was looking at the broken sword it held, Arc tilted their head to side before forcing the golden blade through the withering angel's chest as light spilled out once the blade was ripped away as skeletal frame of the angel fell to the ground.

"I sense anger~ did your tongue slip Blue?" Archangel said looking at the withering woman, "Protecting an enemy? Or are you desperate for something?" Archangel added as their golden claws tapped the sword with temptations for blood.

"Desperate" Blue laughed, "I'm not desperate at all, it was a foolish slip of the tongue you idiot!" Blue snapped, still trying to get Aphasic off, but Blue recoiled as the elder guardian sword stabbed in the ground in front of her, Techno looked annoyed as Ravage had smoke flowing out of his jaws.

"How about I slit your throat open with your own sword." Techno snarled taking the sword up out of the ground.

"How about we feast~" Toxicosis said with a wide smile, "we all can slice a chunk off of her flesh~"

Skeppy watched as a few people spoke of skinning Blue and eating the remaining flesh on her, Skeppy hesitated as he backed away seeing fangs and sharp teeth within everyone's smiles. Bad hesitated as well alongside most others. The only people that stuck close were the Latchers, Dream, A6d, and Techno.

Blue got Aphasic off and she quickly got up only to have claws enter her shoulder, Blue grabbed at the cold hand before looking up at the beast's green eyes, remembering those green eyes.

~~~~~~~

Days of warm colored leaves that rolled in the chilled wind as quick feet rushed to the hunting grounds, a rifle ready for its first blood as stands of dyed hair waved in the air with such freedom. Leaves kicked up in the wind as the blue hoodie girl ran through the fall forest looking for a kill. The girl in blue slid on mud causing her to fall down a hill as the rifle tumbled down firing at a tree scaring away the rabbits, birds, and deer area, but it attracted something.

The girl rolled against a rock before getting up, whipping the mud from her face as she cursed under her breath as she quickly grabbed the rifle looking at the scuffed marking it had on it. The girl huffed before tensing feeling a cold death bring breath against her skin. The girl in blue turned around slashing the thing with a hunting knife as she got up quickly seeing the large bulky creature recoil as blood poured from the right side of its face.

The creature hissed as its jaws unhinged as rows of sharp teeth showed themselves as each mouth closed separately, three mouths in total with four inched teeth. The creature bellowed deep within it as it lashed out, knocking the girl to the ground slashing her face open with its talons. The creature was larger than any bear, this creature would eat a bear in a few bites, but would eat a human in one. The creature stood on all fours yet its hands were human like with sharp hooked talons.

A scream roared through the forest but the girl shot the horrid creature point blank in the face with the rifle. The creature screeched as it got away from the girl before moving away glaring back at the girl as its tongue flickered out as its spine rattled with hollow spikes as its torn chained up wings closed close to its body.

Green Eyes was all the blue girl saw, and hatred was both in the eyes of the human and monster as the both of them walked away bleeding.

That one encounter with the monster spiraled down a path of hatred and revenge.

~~~~~

"You....you're so different." Blue said as Paralysis only stared as his claws dug deeper into flesh, "I fucking got you good." Blue smiled "You deserve the pain." Blue added with venom in her voice.

"Of course I'm different. I should've killed you when I had the chance back in the day now look where we're at...alive and changed by hatred ...." Paralysis spoke before stabbing his claws through Blue's chest as she stabbed a knife into his. The other Latcher joined in, grabbing and biting off flesh as the woman was pulled apart as flesh ripped a tore away. The latchers pulled apart the withering woman as if she was the deer trapped by a pack of hungry wolves.

Paralysis recoiled with a chunk of flesh and he walked away from the others. Paralysis walked up to Dream looking at him with a tilted head before making a slight chirp sound hearing Dream saying the good ol words of "Good Boy" to him.

"So you have more forms that you keep quiet about?" Dream also added seeing Paralysis' ears pointed back slightly.

"Can't hide everything in lies can I....well that was to get for being a shapeshifter...well most latchers if not all Latchers can change form at will when need be~" Paralysis said taking the chunk of flesh away from his mouth to speak.

"So I'm not going crazy then." Wilbur said, catching everyone's attention, and Wilbur became a little hesitant as Catharsis crushed bones in his jaws.

"What do you mean? What did you see Wilbur?" Dream said before watching Catharsis move raising his head slightly.

"Do Latchers have human forms of sorts with their latcher features?" Wilbur questioned getting the latchers to perk up as they held some sort of organ or flesh bit except for Archangel and Hivemind who stood away from the bloodthirsty latchers.

All the latchers showed bits of hesitation, Halcyon and Cerulean both rocked side to side with oily blood on them as Halcyon held a bone in their mouth. Cerulean's tail flicked slightly as the blue latcher became worried and ansty as George was looking at them.

"Is this True?" George asked as Banshee screeched again "Oh my God, Shut up!" George yelled at Banshee but the bat latcher flapped its wings around.

"Banshee, Shush!" Archangel said as the bat Latcher tilted its head as it stopped, the latchers ears perked up before pointing back seeming a little annoyed as it pointed at the cultists that quickly ran away, "Huh..." Archangel said as Ravage, Sequoia, and Tundra charged after the cult members dragging them back.

"Flesh for everybody!" Ravage boldly said slamming a cultist to the ground breaking their spine before crushing their head in his jaws, but Dream and Paralysis had other thoughts, cruel thoughts nobody knew about.

The others hesitated but the Latchers tore the cultist bit by bit since everyone else was a coward. Hivemind and Archangel just stayed out of it by walking away, not taking part in the mualing of cultists that were very human with strange cultish clothes.

"Yeah no thank you, not interested in eating flesh." Skeppy said before hearing a voice in his head.

"Why not? It'll only fual you, eat the weak...make the weak fear you Zak~" Mitosis finally said, "Eating the flesh of the weak strikes fear in others as you are no coward to rip them to pieces." Mitosis added on before mumbling something. Skeppy was going to respond but he stumbled slightly before collapsing to the ground blacking out entering his own mindscape.

~~~~~~

Darkness everywhere with no object or structure in sight, just an empty void waiting to be filled. Skeppy looked at his arms seeing they were normal. He was normal again, but that was only a lie as he was covered in crystals outside of this void mind. Skeppy still tried to be human and not some fucked up experiment that was forced upon him, Bad, and A6d, but Skeppy could only be human in his mind.

"Now you're up for a conversation?" Skeppy asked the splitting latcher that just sat there in the middle of the void looking away.

"You're an experiment, your teeth and tongue hunger for blood and flesh.....heh....I'm not needed... It feels cold, can't you feel the coldness?" Mitosis said and he looked at his hand before huffing as a icy blue spoke seeped out of his jaws, "voices hiss at me....kill me? Killing me would be best~" Mitosis added as Skeppy came closer with hesitation.

"Snapped and broken by many~ I'm an outcast, a horrid creature despised by all even by my own vessels, a creature and only a creature that should be forgotten and never mentioned. Am I lesser or am I true blood....abandoned and left to rot fending for oneself was the hardest thing to do..." Mitosis said, "be upset with me...that's all I know best....I don't deserve my name...Lessers don't get names nor Nicknames...but here I am, I live and breathing this fucking cold breath of mine~"

"Mitosis...." Skeppy said before drawing closer seeing scars on the splitting latcher.

"Just call me freak" Mitosis said before getting up and staring down Skeppy.

"No...you're Mitosis and not a freak...forget the past, it's no longer here. Mitosis this is a new day...a new day where things are different then the past. Why wouldn't you see that." Skeppy said looking up at the splitting latcher but there was no response, "Mitosis please, there is no coldness in this group."

"I don't-" Mitosis saw the look on Skeppy's face, "how can I trust you...the things i said already attacked me with coldness....I just staying here in this Mindscape as nobody wants me around~"

~~~~~~

Skeppy woke up with a harsh breath as he covered his face, he tried, he needed to try hard to get to the Latcher. He needs to make the latcher realize there's caring people in this group, there is warmth in this group, there is some much to this group that Mitosis has yet to see. Skeppy listened in on a conversation he could hear a distance away as he got up before flinching as the young ender dragon looked at him with bright purple eyes.

"Oh hey..." Skeppy said slightly lifting his hand up with a slight wave before watching the dragon walk away smelling blood and raw meat.

Skeppy could smell the blood and he got up as curiosity got to him. He saw a door cracked open and as he drew closer the smell got stronger. He headed down the stairs as he opened the door before slightly closing it behind him but he was quiet as he walked down the stairs hearing disgusting sounds of something being squeezed of fluids and something being ripped.

Skeppy got to the bottom of the stairs and he looked up, tensing from the cruel and gore sight he saw as two bloodthirsty feral people were busy at work as blood covered the floors and tables. A freezer opened before closing as Dream walked away from it with blood on his hands as a bloody knife was on his hip.

Skeppy looked at the hanging animals and people that hung by their ankles. The animals and humans were cut so their blood would run down into buckets that would be poured off into large drum barrels where the blood would be stored for these two feral bloodthirsty monsters.

Skeppy couldn't move.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 160 17
This is a sequel to Burned Out, a fanfiction I wrote based off of the short animatic series on YouTube by Cryophtic. (go watch the videos they're ama...
33.4K 1.5K 28
This is just another fantasy au story about them lol It's also my first book so I'm really sorry for any mistakes. Warning: ~ gayness (if you're hom...
24.9K 925 26
Y/n L/n or always known as "Sir Calypso". "He" is the best warrior that had ever lived, the one that ended the war. No one knows how nor will they ev...
541 11 36
(Cover art from @KiceSliced on twitter, if they aren't okay with this being here please tell me, I just found the image on Google and it was literall...