Finding Her Voice Book 1&2, C...

By yeah_dis_queen

A girl who's lost her voice meets a boy who helps her find it. "As long as I'm living, ain't nobody gone fuck... More

Cast๐Ÿ’‹
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENTRELL๐Ÿ’š
Questions
Answers
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
I'm confused๐Ÿ˜ญ
26
27
28
29
30
31
To All Readers(Must Read)
32
33
34
35
36
37
38(Important)
39
40(Part 1)
40(Part 2)
Sequel??๐Ÿค”
Her Voice: Book 2
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
This what's gone happenโ€ผ๏ธ
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
046
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter

045

3.7K 217 167
By yeah_dis_queen

Date: March 13, 2020
Name: Omniscient

Today is now the biggest day of Miracle and Kentrell life.

Their wedding day.

Their bachelor and bachelorette parties both went okay actually.

They didn't do too much damage.

But they did be loyal like they promised each other because they knew how it would end.

Anyways, they were already up bright in early getting ready for this big day.

"I'm just glad nothing bad happened last night." Miry said as she got her makeup did from like three different people while she was getting her hair did also.

"I told you I gotchu." Kayla said smiling.

"Thank you." She smiled back at her.

After a while of waiting, and watching Kayla continue to stare at Miry wedding dress amazed, they were finally done with her hair and makeup.

"Okay, next up the wedding dress." She smiled. "Then jewelry and we can head to the church."

The boys had Kentrell getting ready at Joe house.

"You want me to help you get in that?" Miry mom stepped in. "Really can't believe your getting married, I'm so happy for you."

"Sure, and I'm happy too. I really love Kentrell." She smiled while Kayla walked out and closed the door.

"We did good picking that dress." They both started at it.

"Yes, yes we did. Now let's hope I can't get in it." Miry said as she got undressed.

Her mom had already seen every part of her body before, shit she birthed her so it wasn't weird.

She wore her strapless bra which was perfect for the dress and everything else.

Stepping in the dress, she pushed it up and it fitted her perfect.

Her mom zipped her up before quickly getting her heels.

Miry chuckled lifting one foot and moving the fluffs out of the way to expose her foot.

Her mom put on one glass hell and then the other making Miry slightly taller.

Looking inside of the mirror she smiled big at her reflection.

"I'm really doing this and crazy part is I'm not panicking like most women." She chuckled.

"You have no reason to panick." Her mom shrugged getting her Vail and flowers. "Let's go get you married girl."

Miry nodded her head taking her Tim walking as she walked out the room and everybody gasped.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" They all hyped her up and she smiled turning around slowly.

"Okay there's no time to waist, everybody pick up a side." Her mom said as they did what was told.

They had already had their dresses on.

(A/n: just look at the dresses)

Miry had to get ready at home since there wouldn't be any other place.

Making it to the car they walked slowly.

Meanwhile the boys were talking Kentrell ear off.

"Yeah I'm sure, I wanna spend my life with her." He shrugged as he stood in the mirror looking at himself.

"Nigga put that trophy down." Ben laughed.

"I won this in honor of marrying Miry." He smiled playfully before putting it down.

"You ready though? This gone be your big step." Joe said. "No turning back."

"Yeah I'm ready and I know, ion wanna turn back." He shrugged.

"Talking ain't getting us shit, we really gone be late there." Kd said.

"Can't be late at my own wedding.

They were the groomsmen and turns out Ben and Three ending up fighting for the Best Man part.

Ben won, so now it's him.

It was a serious fight but he won, and fair is fair.

They had their fits on.

Everybody walked out of the house and into the car.

Miry and Kentrell would of course pull off in a limo later after everything.

After a while both they pulled up to the church which Miry and the rest had already made it.

Miry was in the room on the right putting the final touches on, while he had the room on the left.

There were private rooms for occasions like this.

"Whewwww this is all happening so quick." She smiled adding her tiara with the Vail on and holding the roses, which were white.

"Yeah but it'll also be a day to remember." Ceecee smiled, rubbing her stomach that is growing fastly.

"I know it will." She continued to cheese. "I can't wait to see him."

"I bet he can't wait to see you." Kayla said. "You know how he is."

People were starting to like into the church, and Kentrell had to make his way to his spot.

"You ready? Sure you sure?" Ben asked.

"Yeah I'm sure, let's do this." He said as he walked out already by himself making his way to his spot.

The rest will be walking out with the bridesmaid their paired to.

After a while everybody was already picked up and ready for the wedding.

Miry mom sitting in the front holding Milah sitting on her side with the rest of her people.

Sherhonda, Kendell, Irrulan, and the rest of Kentrell people sitting on his side.

Almost wasn't enough seats but people made room.

The music for the groomsmen and bridesmaids to walk out started to play.

Ben and his girlfriend Kariya were first to walk out, meeting each other halfway and walking down the aisle.

He made it to his spot as she did the same.

The Joe and Kayla walked out with smiles on their faces as he winked at her walking to their spots.

Boomer ad Heaven walked out being a lil goofy with each other, slightly laughing at one another and making their way to their spots walking down the aisle.

Kd and Ceecee then walked out and Kd did a moonwalk to her making the church people laugh as they walked down the aisle.

Miry took a breath, she was gonna be up next after Three.

Her mom couldn't be her bridesmaids, since had to agree to give her away.

So there was another girl that Miry became friends with from the bus feeling out her spot with Three.

The mom didn't mind.

So Monà and Three walked down the aisle before taking their spots.

The nusic then continued playing as the little flower girl walked down the aisle, Jassy in her puffy dress.

Kayla smiled big proud of her daughter as she laid the flower down the aisle with a smile.

"Me did it mommy." She smiled walking over to her and Kayla chuckled helping her stand with them.

The bride's music then started playing and Kentrell eyes went right to where she was suppose to be standing at.

Kayla's dad walked out from the side ready to give her away as she put the vail over her head fully before walking out the room fully holding her flowers.

She met the dad halfway there and Kentrell eyes practically lit up at the sight of her.

She looked so beautiful to him.

He couldn't believe his eyes on how she looked so stunning in the dress.

The bride music continued to play as she walked down the aisle slowly with a smile staring at Kentrell.

Not even knowing, it was a tear running down his face as he quickly wiped it away keeping a smile.

She made it there completely and stopped.

"Who gives this women away?" The priest asked.

Her mom stood up.

"We do." They both answered and he nodded before letting Miracle go.

Kentrell smiled still looking at her, eyes basically glued to her as everybody sat down.

"You look beautiful." He whispered to Miry.

"Thank you and you look handsome." She smiled back.

The priest then began to talk.

After a while, he made it to the vows part.

"You may say your vows." He told them. "Ladies first."

Miry smiled and took a breath. "Okay, Kentrell Gaulden, since the day I met you, you've been nothing but nice, sweet, caring, loving, and kind to me. I've seen you be mean before but it's like you could never be mean to me, I love that you love me so much and how much you protect me. I love everything about you, even down to your flaws, I'll always be with you no matter what, and I'm proud for this day. I honestly hoped we'd get here and we really have, I love you and I love what we have. I couldn't ask for anything better, I remember everything about you, everything you tell me I remember. I even remember the day we met, Ben came to my house by accident and you were in the car. We made direct eye contact, you helped me gain my voice back, and from everything you've done for me. I thank you, I love you. I promise to hold you down for the rest of our lives, and be for only you no matter what."

The crowd erupted in "Awwwww." As she she smiled and he smiled big too.

He never heard somebody speak that good about him.

"You may go." The priest told him.

"Bet, Miracle McNeal. Words couldn't explain how much I love you, you really got me stuck on everything about you. Ever since we did meet, I felt like I was brought to you on purpose and I took advantage of that, I showed you the world honestly. I care about you more than you think I do, I really do love you. Maybe more than myself, and Ian even good with talking about my feelings. But for you, I'll talk about them anytime. You my peace, I need you, without you it'll be like I'm nothing. And saying I love you is an understatement, because I really do. It's more than what anybody think, more than what I think. I did everything for you, and I'll continue to do everything and anything for you. Because that's just how I am, just like I helped you. You helped me too, you showed me what love really is. And I really do thank you for that, I love you for it. I promise to forever have your back and your front no matter what anybody says, I'll always have you and show you off."

Everybody was really shocked to hear that so some clapped and other joined, while saying "Awwwwww."

This moment couldn't be any better.

Miry had even blinked a couple of tears, quickly wiping them so they wouldn't mess up her makeup.

"The ring boy?" The priest asked and on cue Draco ran down the aisle in his outfit.

He handed them the pillow with the rings on them and they took them.

"Do you Miracle McNeal lawfully take Kentrell Gaulden to be your husband? Promise to be true to him in good times and in bad. You will love him and honor him all the days of your life. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part? " He asked Miracle and she smiled.

"I do." She said staring at Kentrell as she slipped his wedding ring on his finger.

"Do you Kentrell Gauldennlawfully take Miracle McNeal to be your wife? Promise to be true to her in good times and in bad. You will love her and honor her all the days of your life. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The priest asked Kentrell as he nodded his head staring at miracle.

"I do." He said sliding her wedding ring on.

"Anybody has any reason to object, speak now or forever hold your peace." He said.

There was a long pause.

"Alright, I know pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." He said.

The church cheered loudly of them screaming and yelling 'yayyyyyy' and other words.

Kentrell smirked taking her vail from over her head and pulling her close to him, kissing her but not too deep but passionately as she kissed him back with a smile.

"AYEEEEEE HE MARRIED NOW" Kd yelled.

"RECEPTIONNNNN" Kendell screamed.

"CAKEEEEEEEE" Irrulan yelled.

Kentrell and Miry walked down the aisle hand and hand as flowers dropped down over them and they smiled.

Time: Skips After A while

"Woahhhh this where the reception at?" Miry asked while looking around.

"They really did good." Kentrell smiled as they went to their King and Queen wedding throne's.

"They really did." She nodded her head lifting her dress some before sitting down.

"Look cute in that dress." He smirked at her. "Just wait for our honeymoon."

"I can't wait." She smirked.

The reception started filling in with people as they got their tables.

The closest people sat near them.

"You being bold now but gone be scared later." He chuckled licking his lips leaning back.

"Ian scared." She rose an eyebrow. "A honeymoon meaning we do whatever, better believe that."

"Y'all need to stop being nasty." Sherhonda said as she walked up to them.

The kids were there too.

And only the babymamas that she liked were there also.

So basically really Nisha and Starr the only two that weren't invited.

"Congregations." She smiled at them. "Oh and y'all got so many gifts."

Their eyes went to their gift table seeing do many different boxes.

Of course.

Time passed by and people were eating and socializing.

Out of nowhere, Kd hit his spoon on his glass while standing up.

"Lawdddd." Miracle mumbled and some already were laughing?

"What? Ian even said nun yet." He chuckled.

They were no longer at the church house, they were outside in this big tent that's where the reception was being held.

"I just wanna make a toast to em that's all." He said.

"Say it Kd." Kentrell chuckled.

"Ever since I met this nigga I was like he ain't gone never in his fucking life get married but look at this shit now, my kids all grown and married." He sniffled. "Mane congratulations, making a real nigga cry and shit. Y'all still ugly though but it's all love. Miry beat the fuck out of him if he make you mad, I'm done."

"Nigga sit down." Kentrell laughed as everybody else did too.

Kayla stood up. "Imma make this toast, I love you bestie forreal. I'm glad I met you, and I know Kentrell gone treat you right. We've known each other so long and me and Kentrell actually been like brothers. We've all been through so much but lucky that ain't stop us. Congratulations to the baddest bride I know, and rawest groom I ever seen."

"Awwwwww thank you." Miry smiled and Kentrell sent a smile to her.

"Thank you Kayla." He said.

"Aye aye aye ayeeeeee." Ben stood up. "I aint gone say too much, need to turn them up and don't turn them down. They the longest relationship I ever watched grow to marriage and I'm glad, it's like y'all meant for each other. And that shit so cool how y'all work things out, I'm proud of yall. May y'all have a long and happy marriage, congratulations sister and brudda."

"Thank you." They both smiled as he sat down.

More of them started saying their toasts and Miry and Kentrell loved them all.

"Cake time." They said and Kentrell and Miracle stood up heading to the cake table.

Everybody stood around it looking at it.

Miry got herself a plate before handing Kentrell one and he took it, arm wrapped around her.

They both cut each other a cake as people took pictures.

She smiled eating some before Kentrell took some of his and putting some on her face.

She smacked her lips laughing before doing the same to him and he only laughed.

They finally stopped playing around and took a piece of each other cake feeding it to one another while smile.

After eating that piece, he smiled and kissed her.

"I love you." He said as she kissed him back.

"I love you too." She said before they started cutting more pieces of cake passing it around.

"Come on." Kentrell grabbed Miry hand making her stand up.

Night had fell and they've been having nothing but fun playing around, eating, and talking.

Now he wanted this dance with her.

They walked to the dance floor.

"Can I have this dance?" He asked and she giggled.

"Yes yes you may." She said before some music started playing.

"Ion know how to do this." He said.

"I'll lead you." She put his arms around her waist and wrapped her arms around his neck started to lead him in slow dancing.

She smiled looking up at him. "See this ain't hard, it's okay."

"Thank you." He smiled staring at her. "Actually been nervous all day."

"Why?" She asked.

"Thought you was gone walk out on me." He explained to her.

"Nahh, wouldn't run off on the love of my life." She shooked her head as they slow walked around the dance floor.

"Good baby, because I was gone kill you." He smirked pulling her closer as she laid her head on his chest.

"OKAY LET'S SPEED THIS SHIT UP" Kd yelled as the beat to Make No Sense dropped from Al Youngboy 2.

Miry and him broke apart as they started doing hype dances while people joined.

Jassy and Draco even was dancing together which made Kentrell and Miracle laugh.

Milah had been with her mom the whole time.

"This the best day of my life." He smiled.

"Same." She agreed kissing him.

He kissed her back before she lifted her dress up some continuing to dance.

Later on, it was time for her to throw the flowers.

All the girls gathered up behind her and she turned around.

"You guys ready?" She asked?

"I really don't understand this shit." Ben shrugged.

"Whoever catches it gets married next I think." Three said.

"Watch they fight." Kd said laughing as they all watched.

She tossed the roses in the air as the women jumped around.

Out of nowhere Kayla came flying snatching the flowers with a smile.

She was like super hero or some shit.

"Oh shit." All the boys said looking at Joe.

"If she don't give that shit to somebody else." He mumbled.

"Hell nawl." They laughed.

"Alright it's time for Miry and Kentrell to get ready to go, y'all honeymoon waiting on y'all." Sherhonda said.

They all rushed to the front where the limo was waiting.

Miry and Kentrell both went to Milah kissing her cheeks.

"We love you, we'll be back." They smiled.

She just smiled back giggling while smiling.

"Take car of her ma." Miry said and she nodded her head before Kentrell pulled her hand while opening to limo.

Everybody waved bye to them as they got in and waved bye too.

Closing the door completely making sure all of her dress was in it, she smiled.

"Okay, ready." She said.

"Next stop, honeymoon." Kentrell smirked.

••••••••

Okay, I decided not to do a part 2 since I KNOW I was gone fuck some shit up😭

But I love this chapter so much🥺

Disregard any mistakes in the wedding, I don't know how it goes😭

But what was you guys favorite part?🥰

I loved the whole thing honestly💕

Might do a honeymoon chapter👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

822K 26.4K 75
"One will adore me go to war do anything for me Always go hard for me Neva lie now that's real loyalty Slide on that boy for me While I shoot she...
5.9K 239 31
"Kentrell we will never be together....get over it"
138K 4.5K 51
Kehlani thought she was with the love of her life until she reunited with an old friend....