THE OTHER โ” DIEGO HARGREEVES

Por sebasstan

๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š๐š’๐š—๐š. โ UM... ALLISON YOUR BROTHER ALMOST KILLED ME WITH A KNIFE. โž in which allison's best friend ... Mรกs

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘
PROLOGUE โ” MY ASSISTANT
CHAPTER ONE โ” IM SUPPOSED TO BE NICE?
CHAPTER TWO โ” WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING?
CHAPTER THREE โ” THERE'S A CHILD ON THE FLOOR.
CHAPTER FOUR โ” BIG FAN OF YOURS. REALLY.
CHAPTER FIVE โ” LET GO.
CHAPTER SIX โ” NEW GIRLFRIEND? OR WHAT?
CHAPTER SEVEN โ” FAREWELL BROTHER DEAREST
CHAPTER EIGHT โ” ACT LIKE MY MOTHER
CHAPTER NINE โ” YOU READY SIS?
CHAPTER TEN โ” I GOT US DRINKS TO FORGET
CHAPTER ELEVEN โ” SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE
CHAPTER TWELVE โ” WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?
CHAPTER THIRTEEN โ” NOT IN FRONT OF THE KID
CHAPTER FOURTEEN โ” PROTECTIVE NEPHEW
CHAPTER FIFTEEN โ” HAZEL AND CHA CHA MODE
CHAPTER SIXTEEN โ” I'LL BE RIGHT BACK
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN โ” HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN MY AUNT?
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN โ” YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY
CHAPTER NINETEEN โ” DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME
CHAPTER TWENTY โ” YEAH, YOU'RE NOT TAKING CARE OF ME
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE โ” I'M GONNA GET US OUT OF HERE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO โ” LET ME DIE IN PEACE
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE โ” ZOYA POPOVA
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR โ” HEY SWEETS
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE โ” WHERE ARE YOU GOING?
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX โ” WHAT THE HELL?
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN โ” LET ME DEAL WITH THEM
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT โ” TELL HIM TO HEAL ME
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE โ” THE MOON
CHAPTER THIRTY โ” DIEGO... I'M FLATTERED
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE โ” TIE ME UP & LET ME DIE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO โ” YOU AND "PEACHES", HUH?
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE โ” POET'S DEATH
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR โ” DETECTIVE PATCH
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE โ” HE'S NOT ONLY GONNA KILL ME
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX โ” YOU OKAY, PEACHES?
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN โ” WE WERE MORE...
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT โ” THE FORESHADOWING
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE โ” THE BLEEDING THROAT
CHAPTER FORTY โ” TALKING WITH HAZEL
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE โ” THEY'RE GONE...
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO โ” THE WORDS THAT CAME OUT
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE โ” ATTENTION SEEKER
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR โ” THE END?
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐’
PROLOGUE โ” NEW YEAR, NEW ME
CHAPTER ONE โ” ALL BOTTLED UP
CHAPTER TWO โ” UNEXPECTED SURPRISE
CHAPTER THREE โ” THE NEW ONE
CHAPTER FOUR โ” THE WRONG ONES
CHAPTER FIVE โ” THE RING
CHAPTER SIX โ” THE THREE MEN
CHAPTER SEVEN โ” BREAKING IN
CHAPTER EIGHT โ” OUTTA HERE
CHAPTER NINE โ” PEACHES AND SWEETS
CHAPTER TEN โ” SIX DAYS LEFT
CHAPTER ELEVEN โ” OUR VIRGIN FRIEND
CHAPTER TWELVE โ” THE PLAN
CHAPTER THIRTEEN โ” TRAVEL BACK
CHAPTER FOURTEEN โ” A PROMISED DATE
CHAPTER FIFTEEN โ” BODY ON THE COUCH
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN โ” THE UNCONSCIOUS
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN โ” THE WANTED
CHAPTER NINETEEN โ” BIGGEST FAN
CHAPTER TWENTY โ” WHATEVER HAPPENS
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE โ” AMAZING PERSON
THE OTHERS vol. 2
OO1. FAMILY REUNION + CAPULETS
OO2. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
OO3. MAGNETS AND MINDS
OO4. THE FUTURE CAPULET
OO5. BOYS MEET ANGER

CHAPTER SIXTEEN โ” DOOMSDAY

7.5K 369 82
Por sebasstan

(𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.) 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘
❝ I KNOW WHAT CAUSES DOOMSDAY. ❞

Poet stood by Allison and her husband, watching with amusement at the married couple tying up the dead body that was previously on the couch. They were struggling a bit and Poet couldn't help but feel bad since she was just standing and not helping.

"You guys do know I can just send Paris a message in my head and he'll come right?" She asked, breaking the silence. "Send the body away to Canada?"

"H-how?" Ray asked with a shaky voice. Poet smirked before staring softly into his scared eyes and watching with amusement as he jumped back.

"Poet," Allison raised an eyebrow at her friend and Poet sighed, taking a step back as she puffed out her cheeks and just continued watching them. She could see Allison getting irritated. "God, why are people so much heavier when they're dead?"

"You got a lot of practice at this?" Ray questioned. Allison stayed quiet and he looked at her, shocked. Poet snorted and turned around, crossing her arms while looking around the house even more, inspecting everything she saw while amusedly listening to Klaus and Ben talk.

"Hey, so, what was it like when I possessed you?" Ben asked.

"It was like sex with one of the lesser Baldwins," Klaus answered. Poet chuckled and shook her head. "I mean, you can feel him clattering around in there but do you really care?" Allison looked at her brother as he placed his hands behind his head. "Why? What was it like driving all this hot business?"

"It... It was like having no skin..." Ben started, "but still wanting to touch... everything."

"Oh, yeah."

When the couple finished, Ray turned to look at Allison. "Okay. One... two..."

"Oh, for Christ's sake," Poet groaned, sticking her hand out and letting it glow a scarlet color. Ray watched with awe at what he was seeing, and glanced at the body slowly starting to levitate. But just as he turned to look at his wife, a zapping sound of some sort was heard and he shrieked. Loud.

"Shit."

Poet turned around to face the light, the only calm one out of them all. They all gasped and breathed out, only calming down when they noticed it was a short-haired man with a short man next to him.

"Oh!"

"Oh, good," Diego said, only noticing his brother and sister, "you're both here. Alright, we gotta go."

"Diego, Jesus!"

"Diego," Poet said, stepping closer to him and hugging him around his neck. Diego reacted quickly, hugging her tight, while the man beside him talked to the others. "Where were you?"

"See it in my head, sweets."

Poet did so and she shook her head when she saw everything. "So, Lila likes you?"

"Doesn't get the hint," Diego breathed out, kissing her forehead as they separated.

"And you're E2," the short man excitedly said, shaking her hand rather harshly. Poet let out a sound of surprise and Diego placed his own hand on top of their hands, separating them as soon as he heard his girlfriend's shoulder pop.

"Ray, this is my other brother and Poet's boyfriend, Diego," Allison introduced, watching as her brother walked towards her husband.

"Hey, man," Diego started. "Sorry to crash in like this."

He stuck out his hand and waited until the man shook it. When he did, Diego turned around and went back to Poet's side, watching as the girl would levitate the dead, wrapped body here and there.

"Hey, who is this guy?" Klaus asked, referring to the beaming man.

"Herb," Diego answered. "He worked with Five at the Commission."

"The Commission?"

"We monitor and maintain the time-space continuum," Herb explained and Poet nodded as Klaus let out a small "okay".

"No, for real. I was just there," he said. "It's awesome," he quickly added before getting to the point. "Okay, I got to look at the timeline. I know what causes doomsday. It's Vanya."

"Wait, what?" Allison questioned just as the others looked at Diego with a confused look. "How?"

"Gonna blow up the federal building at Dealey Plaza just as the president's passing through in less than one hour," the short-haired man answered, glancing at his watch. "We gotta find her and stop her, now."

"Wait, Vanya kills the president."

"No, no, no," Diego immediately replied. "See, the explosion causes the motorcade to drive off. Kennedy lives. Everybody thinks Russia's behind it, including the president. He strikes back, they strike back. Before you know it, it's raining nukes."

"Okay, um..."

"Jesus..."

"Holy shit."

"Ray?" Allison immediately looked at her husband who started to hyperventilate. "Ray, baby." He started panting and she walked towards him. "Are... Are you okay?"

"No, I'm not okay."

"Okay."

"First of all, this son of a bitch beams into our living room—"

"He called your friend a son of a bitch," Poet mumbled to Diego who nodded and continued watching Allison's husband.

"—with yet another one of your brothers, and he's talking about stopping one of your sisters from blowing up some buildings, and I got a dead man wrapped up in my best rug, babe."

"Wow," Poet mused, turning to look at Klaus. "This is like watching a movie."

"Right?"

"Or we can have that shampooed," Herb said after Ray finished his rant. He turned to look at the others. "We also provide body removal services."

Poet nodded and the three watched as Allison and Ray talked before sharing a kiss. They looked away and Klaus cleared his throat.

"So, are you two gonna share a kiss or do I have to push your heads together?" He asked his friend and brother. Poet and Diego glanced at each other and looked back at him. "Well? Go on."

"Oh, my god."

Poet and Diego turned to look at each other and stared at the other.

"I know you must've been worried," Diego mumbled. "I'm sorry."

"It wasn't your fault you got kidnapped. No one loves that."

Diego chuckled and dipped his head down, kissing her quickly and separating, only to see Klaus and Herb staring at the two with wide smiles.

"Let's go," Diego whispered and Poet nodded, watching as Allison separated from her husband and walked towards the three. The four immediately walked out, closing the door behind them, and Diego and Poet held hands.

"Hopefully we'll get there in time."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'm going to update as much as
I can, especially since I want to
write another story based on
someone who deserves a fic too.
Hints will soon be added on my
message board so check once in a bit
on who it's going to be about :)

But thanks for 8k followers ❤️

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

78.1K 2K 42
๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜œ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข ๐˜ˆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜•๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ...
245 7 10
๐•ฐ๐–‘๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–˜ : ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ญ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ข ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค. ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™˜๐™ก๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๏ฟฝ...
136K 4.6K 25
โHแด‡ส, ษชแด›'s แด›สœแด‡ 60's, แดกสœแด€แด› แด„แดแดœสŸแด… แด˜แดssษชส™สŸส ษขแด แดกส€แดษดษข?โž โEแด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข, Iแด ส, แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ษขแด แดกส€แดษดษข. Tสœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แดกแด€s แดŠแดœsแด› แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข.โž โLแด‡แด€แด แด‡ แดแด‡ แด€สŸแดษดแด‡, Fษชแด แด‡. แด€...
Victoria ยน Por X_random_X

Ficciรณn General

142K 3.2K 21
"Because even in the worst times of our lives, you still didn't love me"- Victoria Hargreeves, number eight Family in name, but not in fact Book one