The Billionaire's Extraordina...

By island_rose

No one deserves to be stuck in a complicated love triangle with their arranged husband and his girlfriend, es... More

Chapter 1: Black Sheep Of The Family
Chapter 2: An Unwelcome Change
Chapter 3: Meeting The Billionaire and His Girlfriend
Chapter 4: Life's A Mess
Chapter 5: The Wedding Reception
Chapter 6: Sleeping Beauty And Prince Charming
Chapter 7: Prince Charming Or Bipolar Beast?
Chapter 8: Solo Beach Picnic
Chapter 9: Unplanned Laughs, Wishes and Memories
Chapter 10: Deep Blue Underworld
Chapter 11: Tears He Doesn't Deserve
Chapter 12: The One Who Cares
Chapter 13: Nick, Hugs, Surprises and Plans
Chapter 15: Broken Promises
Chapter 16: Undecided
Chapter 17: An Arguementative Liberty
Chapter 18: A Taste Of His Own Medicine
Chapter 19: Husband and Wife Secrets
Chapter 20: Finding Common Ground
Chapter 21: The Special Friendzone
Chapter 22: Memory Imprints
Chapter 23: Insecurities
Chapter 24: Untamed
Chapter 25: The Unforseen
Chapter 26: The Innocent Victims
Chapter 27: Mom Knows Best
Chapter 28: Gambling With My Life
Chapter 29: Blazing Sting
Chapter 30: Losing All Sanity
Chapter 31: Opportunities Unleashed
Chapter 32: Saving Grace
Chapter 33: A Passion For Escape
Chapter 34: Bittersweet Reunion
Chapter 35: Steamy And Unforgettable
Chapter 36: Sizzling Sensations
Chapter 37: Sweet To Sour
Chapter 38: The More The Merrier
Chapter 39: The Art Of Pleasure
Chapter 40: Sticking Together
Chapter 41: Overwhelming Emotions
Chapter 42: Fulfilling Desires
Chapter 43: What Is Love?
Chapter 44: Too Late?
Chapter 45: Misunderstandings
Chapter 46: No Saint
Chapter 47: Fought Battles
Chapter 48: The Prowess Of A Wife
Chapter 49: Melting Softly
Chapter 50: Intimacy
Chapter 51: Plans Gone Awry
Chapter 52: Tricked And Punished
Chapter 53: Without Wishing
Chapter 54: Sweet Distraction
Chapter 55: Brazilian Encounter
Chapter 56: High Hopes
Chapter 57: Steamy Escapade
Chapter 58: Goodbyes
Chapter 59: I Love You
Chapter 60: Deep Inside
Chapter 61: Blazing Flame
Chapter 62: The Unexpected
Chapter 63: Sexy Seductress
Chapter 64: Suspicious Mistakes
Chapter 65: Eventful Friday
Chapter 66: Drunk In Love
Chapter 67: Passionate Intimacy
Chapter 68: The Prowess Of A Husband
Chapter 69: Late Night Call
Chapter 70: Deep In Love
Chapter 71: Favourite Addiction
Chapter 72: Apart And Distraught
Chapter 73: Pillow Talk
Chapter 74: You're Mine
Chapter 75: Mysterious Package And Setup
Chapter 76: Broken Hearts
Chapter 77: Heartbreaking Moments
Chapter 78: Stay With Me
Chapter 79: Broken And Empty
Chapter 80: Threats And Changes
Chapter 81: Ugly Confrontation
Chapter 82: The Game Has Changed
Chapter 83: Strength And Resilience
Chapter 84: Truths Revealed
Chapter 85: Mission Accomplished
Chapter 86: Happy Place
Chapter 87: Unquenchable Desire
Chapter 88: Perfect Match
Chapter 89: Forever Yours
Author's Note
Epilogue

Chapter 14: Catching Feelings

48.5K 2K 427
By island_rose

Jayden's POV

"Baby, can I come in?" I called out to Kylie as I knocked on our hotel's en suite bathroom door.

"No!" she screeched and I heard something fall probably out of panic.

"Are you okay, Kylie?" I asked worried.

"I'm okay. What I meant actually is you can't come in right now," she told me nervously and I could tell she was leaning against the door now.

"It's been close to two hours since you got in there, Kylie. What's going on in there? I'm coming in."

"Please no, Jay. I'm uhm, I'm naked," she announced making me chuckle.

"Baby, I know what your naked form looks like plus we could use that to our advantage," I breathed seductively as a way to convince her to open the door.

"No Jay!I'm doing some womanly stuff I promise you wouldn't want to know. Give me fifteen minutes babe and I promise I'll make it up to you," she coaxed me and I groaned in annoyance.

"Ugh. Fine.I won't come in," I groaned then retreated to our king sized bed that was neatly made.

I lay on my back and closed my eyes. I was exhausted. Being a CEO was harder than I thought and it came with multiple responsibilities.

I also had to keep our other businesses running but with the help of my father of course. He was a very supportive man and his love for me was unconditional, that I was sure of.

I had had sleepless nights with Layton and our legal teams finalising our merger. After a lot of struggle it was finally happening and we had the board of directors in place, employees and management. By the looks of it our merger was going to be a major success and benefit both sides very well.

I also had multiple meetings for my company regarding upcoming projects, upcoming launches, settling financial deals, meeting investors and also striking billion dollar deals with respectable clients.

I was also working with Lisa on ads for our jewels and she was doing a great job. She was very passionate about her career, hardworking and had the prowess of a Casella just like her mom.

Working with the Casellas had proven to be something worth it and pleasant. It was fun and hectic at the same time. Our high school closeness was gradually coming back and it was amazing.

The hotel we were currently in belonged to the Casellas and it was one of the best hotels I had ever been in.

We were on a private floor together with Kyle, Layton and Lisa so Kylie and I had freedom to share a bedroom and do whatever we felt like doing.

The previous day, we had taken the day off work to celebrate Kylie's birthday and we did everything her style. It was a dream come true for her and I was happy that I was able to make her happy.

Later in the day, we had a date then we went shopping. I spent around a million on her and she still wanted more.

I realised that she had bought lots of lingerie. I didn't ask her why because I didn't want to pry too much into her things. Maybe it was career related or maybe she wanted to wear it for her boyfriend.

The thought itself made me smile. I loved Kylie and I loved all the effort she put in to please me. She was just the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

I heard a knock on the door interrupting my thoughts. I stood up and ambled to the door then opened it.

I saw Kyle standing there and the moment he saw me he hid something behind him and gave me his nervous grin.

"Jay. What are you doing here?I thought you went out to show your clients some pieces," Kyle nervously said rubbing the back of his head with his free hand.

"What's up?" I asked analysing his face. He was avoiding my eyes meaning he was hiding something from me.

Kyle was never the type to hide anything from me. He was always blunt honest and he told me the truth no matter what it was. This one had to be serious.

"Nothing. I'll see you later then?" he more of asked than stated.

"What do you want Kyle?"

"I was looking for Kylie but it doesn't matter now. I should probably get going."

"Kyle Reynolds."

"Jayden Montero," he replied smiling nervously.

"Give it," I said motioning to the thing he was hiding behind him.

"It's not important plus it's meant for Kylie," he replied and I gave him the look that warned that I was dead serious.

"Jay, this might ruin your mood. You were not supposed to see this."he apologised and I could see remorse in his eyes.

"I still want to see it," I replied firmly but worry was bombarding my mind.

"I'm sorry, Jayden," Kyle apologised as he handed me what I now identified to be a magazine but it was folded.

I took it from him and straightened it. My eyes scanned the cover page and what I saw caused a stream of adrenaline to flood my throbbing veins.

My once happy and smiling face contorted into a mask of pain and confusion. My heart starting acting like a caged bird throwing itself against my ribcage and my hands trembled involuntarily.

Kylie was on the cover page. Yes my entire library was filled with magazines with Kylie on the cover page but this one was different, scratch, shockingly different.

It was an erotic magazine mostly advertising erotic products like lotions, soaps, perfumes and so forth.

That wasn't the problem. Yes modelling was Kylie's career but the nature of the picture I was looking at right now was something Kylie and I had discussed against.

The picture showed Kylie's upper body from the waist going up. She was stark nude with some naked guy behind her with his hand covering her breasts and his lips on her lips.

Her face was partially covered with her hair but I knew Kylie very well, I knew every inch of her body.

I flipped through the pages of the magazines and found about five more of them; in a hot tub, showering, on the bed, making out on the kitchen counter and in a pool.

Everything about them screamed erotic. The last thing I wanted was of picture of them having sex. I sighed internally when I saw nothing close to a picture of that sort.

"Jay, calm down. Maybe it's not what it looks like," Kyle said squeezing my shoulder gently.

Betrayal stung venomously. I was on the horns of dilemma and I felt my heart twist.

"Where'd you find this?" I asked through gritted teeth feeling hot anger brew at the pit of my stomach.

"One of your clients. We were settling finances when he mentioned seeing the girl in a magazine with us. I asked for it and he gave it to me. I know Kylie is your girlfriend and I have no right to question her but I promise this was for your own good. Your father will never agree to have her as his daughter-in-law if he catches a wind of this."

Kyle was right. My father would never ever accept such reputation depleting character. He was very strict on that one. He was strongly against publication of nudity that too with another man.

"Thanks, Kyle. I'll handle this."

"Jayden take it easy okay? Give her a chance to explain and don't over think," Kyle pacified me.

"I can't promise anything. I'll see you,"
I told him and then I marched into our room and banged the door.

I couldn't pull myself together. The idea of another man's hands on my woman's body made my blood boil with anger. The fact that I was sharing her body and lips with someone else purely grossed me out.

Kylie opened the door to the bathroom and ambled towards me in just a robe. She was smiling but once she saw my face her smile dropped to the floor.

"Babe what's wrong?" Kylie asked moving closer to me but I flinched and handed the magazine to her.

I didn't want to waste any time. She had to tell me everything was a lie before my heart shattered. She had to confirm that she loved me as much as I loved her and would never betray me like this.

Kylie took the magazine and once she saw the cover alone her eyes were filled to the brim with fear, panic and confusion.

Kylie threw the magazine onto the bed and looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Where'd you find that magazine Jayden?"

"Seriously Kylie. That's all you have to say?"

"It's not what it looks Jayden," she told me stepping closer to me.

"I'm giving you a chance to explain Kylie. I want the truth and nothing but the truth," I seethed balling my fists to avoid saying and doing things that I would regret.

"Will you calm down please?" she begged trying to touch my hand but I writhed it away and that was warning enough that I meant serious business.

"Firstly, this is my career Jayden."

"Do not blame it on your career, Kylie. We talked about this."

"I needed the money, Jay," Kylie croaked making me grasp her firmly by the shoulders. I was seriously losing it.

"Money Kylie? Of all the things money?How much am I worth huh? How much money do I spend on you daily?Have I ever refused to give you money Kylie?" I seethed scrutinizing her face as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Stop, Jay. You are hurting me," she whimpered.

"Answer me and I'll let you go!"I barked. Kylie closed her teary eyes.

"I don't want to be dependent on you all the time. I need to make my own money," she replied then I let go of her and collapsed onto the bed frustratedly.

"I offered you a business deal to model for my company's jewels and you turned me down in the name of another project you were already on. You turned down reputable brands; Nivea, Avon, Nike, Gucci, Chanel just to mention a few to do this Kylie?" I asked and she crouched down and placed her hand on my knee.

"I accept I made a mistake, Jay, but I promise that everything was professional. I didn't cheat on you. We only kissed and he touched my body on professional terms but we didn't have sex. I would never do that to you."

"You know I don't like sharing you with anyone. I am very loyal and faithful to you Kylie," I told her and she took my hand in hers and started kissing it.

"I'm sorry baby. I'll quit. I can't lose you, Jayden."

"What will my dad say if he finds out?"

"He won't find out. They were just a few copies and they can be destroyed."

"Give me your phone," I ordered her. This was something I had never done before. I trusted her blindly but now the trust was fading away slowly but surely.

"Jay, you can't go through my phone. It's my privacy."she defended herself tears streaming down her cheeks. She looked helpless.

"Fine. I'll leave you and your privacy alone. I bought all that lingerie for you but I should have known it was all to take photos for another man."

"It's not like that, Jayden. Fine, you can go through my phone," she offered handing me her cellphone.

"Excuse me please," I excused myself as I stood up to leave.

Kylie fell onto her knees and clung onto my leg. She started crying piteously and it broke my heart. I loved her but she had crossed the line. She had to learn a lesson so I left her to her misery despite all her pleas and apologies.

A few minutes later I found myself slumped in a corner of a carpeted lounge on our floor. It was quiet, peaceful and just what I wanted.

I felt like crying. It hurt so much. The pain was unbearable. Women. They had the power to destroy a man's heart completely. Kylie was driving me insane. I had never anticipated something like that from her.

I gave her everything be it money, cars, my love or vacations. She had no right to betray me like this. At the same time my heart ached for her. I hated it whenever she cried.

I spent about an entire hour all alone drowned in my sorrows. I felt a vibration in my pocket and pulled out my cellphone. It was Nick calling. I answered the call.

"Nick."

"Hi, Jay. How is Paris?"

"Great. How's home?"

"Home's good. Your wife is making everything amazing."

My wife. My wife. I did have a wife and all the drama and stress in Paris had made me forget about my major dilemma.

"Is she okay now?" Despite everything, I was worried about her. Her health mattered. Her life mattered

"Yup. We had lots and lots of fun. I took her to our treehouse and we spent three days alone in the forest. It healed her and allow me to say your wife is a gem buddy."

Nick and my wife alone for three days in a forest?!!! Why was I panicking?

"What's your point, Nick?" I asked furrowing my brows.

"Well, I could say I stepped in as Princess' hubby while you were away," he further fueled my panic and confusion. I heard Kyra laughing in the background calling Nick's name.

"Nicholas Calleiro, only I can call her that and what are you doing with my wife?"

"Having fun and taking care of her. You gave me the permission and that's what I'm doing. She's driving me crazy," he humoured.

Was he trying to make me jealous because if he was then it working. Heaven knows where all the jealousy and possessiveness came from. I didn't want any man to get close to her to the extent of her feeling that comfortable. A lot could happen in three days.

"Are you scheming on stealing my wife from me?"

"That's a brilliant idea, Jay. If you don't tighten your grip on her you will lose her man."

"Wait until I get my hands on you, Nick. You'll regret every word you said and ever laying a finger on my wife," I threatened through gritted teeth.

Even I was surprised by my words. What on earth was going on with me?

"Relax man. I'm joking but I have photos you might be interested in seeing. I've been taking care of your wife so I want you to confirm I'm doing a great job," he told me and seconds later he sent the photos and I viewed them.

This day definitely had to be the worst day of my life. The odds were against me. Kyra and Nick were so crazy close and her face was beaming with joy in every photo. They were just three but they were powerful enough to flip my entire world upside down.

"Confirm I did a great job?" Nick babbled.

"Nicholas Calleiro, you are dead meat," I seethed and I heard him laugh and this time Kyra's laughter was louder.

Her laughter did things to me. It was like a promise for a better future and it soothed my nerves. It made me forget all my pain and suffering for those few seconds.

"Are you jealous?" I heard Kyra ask with traces of laughter in her voice.

I chuckled softly. She was like my natural therapist. I could already imagine her beautiful face in my head with her lips puckered up pouting childishly at me.

"So you wanted to prove a point, huh, Kyra?" I mused relief washing over me. She made it way too obvious plus Nick would never do that to me and tell me directly.

"Maybe-ish."

"You are so funny," I commented. Even after everything I had made her go through she still talked to me and pretended nothing ever happened.

"When are you coming back?" she asked softly.

"Three more days. Miss me already?"

"Someone is so full if himself. I don't miss you even one bit. I just want freedom to be naughty and mischievous while you are away."

I missed arguing with her and putting up with her childish behavior sometimes. I was in denial but I missed her. I felt guilty for leaving without a word. She must have felt bad but I had my reasons, reasons I didn't want her to know.

"Are you still there?" I heard her ask.

"Yes," I replied.

"Jokes aside. You sound really stressed and worried about something. I know this might sound weird coming from me but take care of yourself and get time to rest. If you want to talk then I'll be there. Enjoy Paris, Jayden."

That hit me in many ways I never expected. She could tell I was sad and worried and actually offered advice and a shoulder to cry on. Maybe it was time to go back home. I had to see Kyra and confirm she was really better now.

"Princess, I'm coming home tonight."

***************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 110 11
Sometimes the best way over something is not through. It's under. Chance Whitley is sinking. Devastated after he discovers his wife, Lacey, is chea...
49.7K 4K 56
This is a Kaira Story💫 (This is not Edited. It might have grammatical errors. Please ignore.) Both of them had a past. One lacked trust while the ot...
236 57 9
Gray and Matt, two surgeons vowed to save lives find themselves experiencing love for the first time in their lives but just like every story, love b...
1.7K 75 26
*Kyra Martin* It was never easy for me to hide my emotions, and that's the cause of all my problems now. I am a writer, or rather, I was. Now I'm j...