Exiled... Again

بواسطة lov3_dontchang3

QURAN - Quran can't wait to get back to Georgia, he missed being there with his cousin and more importantly t... المزيد

Intro
Quran 1
Quran 2
Semaj 3
Semaj 4
Jacobi 5
Jacobi 6
Nazeer 7
Nazeer 8
Luciano 9
Luciano 10
De'Vaugh 11
De'Vaugh 12
Tripp 13
Tripp 14
Quran 16
Semaj 17
Semaj 18
Nazeer 19
Nazeer 20
Beaux 21
Beaux 22
Jacobi 23
Jacobi 24
Luciano 25
Luciano 26
De'Vaugh 27
De'Vaugh 28
August 29
August 30
Quran 31
Quran 32
Semaj 33
Semaj 34
De'Vaugh 35
De'Vaugh 36
Slayer 37
Slayer 38
Luciano 39
Luciano 40
Nazeer 41
Nazeer 42
Jacobi 43
Jacobi 44
Beaux 45
Beaux 46
Jacobi 47
Jacobi 48
Quran 49
Quran 50
Semaj 51
Semaj 52
August 53
August 54
Nazeer 55
Nazeer 56
Luciano 57
Luciano 58

Quran 15

782 51 31
بواسطة lov3_dontchang3

My truth is that I wanted to beat that nigga's ass with a fuckin baseball bat; who the fuck did that nigga think he was smiling up in Semaj's face? But I played it cool mainly because of three reasons; 1) He was carrying a gun, though it was a little .22, I still wasn't going to risk being shot. 2) I know when Semaj is lusting after someone, hell all he had to do was look at me and I knew how badly he wanted me, but when he looked at dude there wasn't a mutual attraction, sure dude wanted Semaj but so did a lot of niggas. 3) Finally, I was learning to calm my murderous rage, or rather direct it somewhere else.... because when I caught Natalie, there wasn't a force on heaven, hell, or earth that would stop me from killing that bitch for what she did to my dad. We met up with Ishmael and Ishaan who had spent most of their damn money, see this is why I shouldn't have let these niggas go off on their own but whatever, I needed to get back to the house because I didn't trust that nigga Beaux and I wanted to make sure his dick wasn't in Jacobi.

"Tripp, what the fuck is the hold up?" I asked as Tripp pulled over to the side of the road. Sometimes I felt like he wanted me to hurt someone because he was sitting there ignoring me knowing that I wanted to get back to the house. "TRIPP!!!!" I yelled.

"Nigga don't you see that funeral procession? Gotta show some respect, relax it's almost over....." Tripp said and I looked down the road and saw at least a hundred more cars.... God must fuckin hate me and I was about to get out and walk but Semaj grabbed my hand and instantly I calmed down.

"Quran, nothing is going on between them and IF there is, truthfully that's between Cobi, August, and Beaux.... leave it alone, we got other things we need to worry about." Semaj said from the backseat, I looked at him for a second before nodding and climbing into the backseat with him.

"What are these 'other things' we need to be concerned with?" I asked and Semaj smiled before whispering something in my ear, my dick was getting harder and harder with each word he spoke and I was at the point where Tripp's backseat was about to be a playpen and just as we started kissing, Tripp started spraying us with water.

"Not in my backseat y'all ain't.... then right next to a funeral procession, y'all are disrespectful as fuck." He said shaking his head and I was about to remind him that he was the same dude who told me that he fucked at an actual funeral and also remind him that it wouldn't be the first or tenth time me and Semaj had fucked in his car. "Let me get y'all the fuck outta my car.... and weren't we supposed to be picking up your cousins? Why'd we leave them?" Tripp asked.

"They said they had some business to take care of, I'm not worried about them... my concern is...... OWWW!!!!" I yelled as Semaj grabbed my dick. "They'll be fine." I said shooting Semaj an evil look. The funeral procession finally passed and we made it back to the house, Jacobi was in the back swimming and Beaux was gone, Jacobi's bed was still made but that didn't mean shyt,

"Quran.... please don't tell me you're going to spend the entire summer playing cockblocker? If they're going to fuck it's going to happen, I'm not saying that I want it to happen but you know niggas are sneaky, they'll find a way. Plus we don't even know if there's anything there to worry about." Semaj said.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"August is a freak.... Jacobi is a freak..... and Beaux gives me freak vibes, knowing them they're probably setting up a threesome. Even though I'm sure someone has told you that.... what we need to focus on is dinner with my parents tonight." Semaj said and I damn near choked. "I'm pretty sure I mentioned it." He said smiling.

"WHAT NO!!!! I fuck with your parents but.... please don't tell me Joseph is going to be there because I would hate to beat his ass in front of them and give them a reason to start hating me, I already feel like I'm on thin ice with them." I said quietly.

"Why would you be on thin ice with my parents?" Semaj asked and despite everything, I smiled. "You know what, I'm not even sure I wanna know." Semaj said but it was too late.

"I'm just saying, if they ever find out about the hole we put in your wall behind your headboard, they might ban me from coming over, I'll just tell them that it was your fault. I wanted to do it in the shower but you insisted on fuckin in the bed." I said as Semaj tried to hit me. "I'll come to dinner but I'm telling you now if that nigga says one thing to me." I said and Semaj shrugged, I was about to take his ass up to my bedroom but I got a call from my mom and since it's been a few days since I've spoken to her I figured it's best to answer before she shows up down here.

"Here someone wants to talk to you." My mom said putting the phone in my baby sister's face, she was screaming her head off until she saw me, and then she instantly stopped.

"What's wrong BooBoo you miss me?" I asked and I swear on my life she nodded or maybe it was because she couldn't hold her head up yet.... we'll just go with she nodded. "Why is she crying?" I asked as my mom put the screen back on her and I could tell she was irritated.

"Because between you, Ethan, Elijah, and Emmanuel she's fuckin spoiled.... God help me when she gets older y'all are going to have her believing that she's the queen bee when that couldn't be further from the truth."

"Well, that's what happens when you have a kid, especially a daughter.... her dad and brothers are going to spoil her and you're just going to have to live with it, in fact, I just might come up there and spoil her a little bit more knowing that I can dip whenever." I said smiling.

"If you come up here, you're taking her back with you..... I can't even kiss my husband without her throwing a damn fit.... anyways, I just wanted to make sure you aren't doing anything crazy. After our last conversation I...... I know how you are about your dad and I know this news can't be easy for you to hear." My mom said and honestly, it was the exact opposite, having a name to go with the person who was responsible for my dad's murder served as motivation.... now I just needed the name of the trigger man.

"I'm chillin ma' you know Semaj would kick my ass if I got into any trouble, not to mention Aunt Rochelle, Miss Sonja, and Ethan.... I'm chillin, I promise I won't do anything stupid." I said I wasn't lying... taking revenge on the person who got my dad killed wasn't stupid to me in the slightest.

"Alright, I'm going to let you go... I'm serious Quran be on your best behavior." She said and after promising again that I would 'be good' I hung up the phone and looked at Semaj.

"I should kick your ass for dragging me into this... now when your ass does something stupid, I'm going to get blamed." He said crossing his arms. "You fuckin owe me."

"Don't worry.... I got you." I said winking. "You wanna go upstairs and... let me handle this lil attitude you got." I said pulling into my arms.

"Nah, because I gotta go home and help my mom cook, but tonight you fuckin owe me and trust me, I'm going to fuckin collect." Semaj said grabbing my ass.

"Well if you feel like that then I probably shouldn't eat that much at dinner tonight." I said and Semaj laugh. "Seriously though why would you get me all worked up just for you to dip. That's foul and you fuckin know it." I said pressing my dick up against his. "Come on stay, you can make something up as to why you can't home... please just stay with me and I promise I'll try to make it under an hour." I said kissing his neck and I could feel it through his skin that I was winning him over.

"I'll see you in two hours." Semaj said kissing me and walking out the door, leaving me with a hard dick and attitude, now y'all see why I'm so damn aggressive. I was half tempted to find that nigga that was smiling up in his face and..... fuck I forgot to ask him about that nigga, I guess I can do it after dinner since I'll probably be staying over there tonight.

"Why that nigga dart outta here so damn quick?" August asked walking in and Beaux was right behind him, see I know Semaj told me to leave it alone but... Jacobi was my cousin and I wanted to make sure he wasn't doing anything to fuck up his relationship.

"He has to help your aunt cook, we're having dinner tonight." I said shrugging. "Ayy August can we talk for a second?" I asked as Beaux walked towards the backyard. August must've read my eyes because he smirked and nodded.

"Yeah man, let me just go take a shower real quick. I'm fuckin sweaty from lifting all them bricks today.... give me like thirty minutes." August said running upstairs and that was more than enough time to sort through my thoughts. I walked outside and that nigga Beaux was sitting at the edge of the pool talking to Jacobi and even from here I could see that his dick was getting hard so I know Jacobi noticed it as well....

"Aight bruh so wassup? Before you start though, can I just say you and Semaj spend way too much time together. I mean you're starting to pick up his mannerisms and shyt, I know that whatever you wanna talk about it probably serious considering that you do that same shyt with your eyes that he does, so wassup." August said smiling.

"So everyone thinks I'm trippin about what I'm going to tell you but I'm a real nigga and I think that you should know." I said glancing back at Jacobi and Beaux. Hopefully, Semaj was right and August was aware of what was going on because if he didn't then I'm pretty sure all hell was going to break loose once me and Jacobi finished talking......................

****** QUESTIONS ******

1) What should be the next FOUR stories I post; Amor é Eterno, As Time Goes By 3, Brittany Hills Chronicles: Act 3, Demon's Song, Fraternity Row, Hell On An Angel 3, The Kingpin's Sons, or Their Bottom?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1M 33.6K 52
When good meets really, really, really bad. ****** Daniel Harper is down on his luck as he struggles to pay for his sophomore year at NYU. Desperate...
298K 10.4K 35
Down-low, bi-curious thug, Delontae "Smutt" Williams, has had curious thoughts about sexual activities with the same sex for quite a while. He comes...
93.6K 5K 26
🔸Part Two of Texas Rollercoaster..... Jaysean got a little southern piece of mind when he was shipped off to Texas. He was sent there to get his act...
280K 15.4K 45
[COMPLETED] Law enforcement was never in the cards for Jaiden, but the badge happened to fall his way. However, tragedy hit early in his detective c...