๐‘ฝ๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† || ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฒ...

Von _Erika_Kim_

Book 1 "I had enough of you. Please leave me alone. Just kill me already Jungkook". Y/n said as she tried to... Mehr

Intro || Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Haili Author
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter- 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue - 2
Acknowledgement
A SEQUEL/SPIN-OFF
1 MILLION ~ THANKS

Chapter - 46

17.2K 679 73
Von _Erika_Kim_

I watched my world fall apart the day my love left me

Your POV:

"So are you going to tell us anything or just seat there tied up and only glare at me?" I said as I cross my arms around my chest while standing in front of the old people. Frankly speaking, I'm actually inside my old house...that house where all this began, where we used to live.

"Tsk tsk!! Do you think you can just keep quiet? You want me to call your son here Mrs. Ghim?" Taehyung said raising his one eyebrow, glaring at the old people.

Mrs. Ghim's eyes widen as she immediately looks up and her body shivers. "D-don't call my son. He is leading the best life in the USA." "You don't want to let your son know about your dirty deeds eh!? Then you wouldn't mind telling us all the history please?" Taehyung said as he pulls one of the chairs near him and plops on it.

"I will tell you everything. Please don't let my son know anything." We didn't say anything. All this time Mr.ghim was looking down on his lap not saying anything.

"Everything started 10 years ago. My son was in his third year of high school and Yami was in middle school. My husband wanted to start his own business, we never get to live a better life. My son always dreamed to be a doctor and we all know how expensive the school expenses are. I've always blamed my husband for being a useless guy...he never could fulfill my son's dream. Then 10 years ago he met your father. They become close friends sooner than they expect. I get to know a lot about your family and how good your life has been. I couldn't bear it, I couldn't bear the fact that your father is so capable of doing everything to fulfill your brother's dream while my husband couldn't. So I tricked my husband and told him to do something so that all the money on their partnership businesses only comes to us. At first, he didn't want to do it but eventually, he also agreed. But that damn father of yours caught us and took everything from us, here my son got a scholarship and he wanted to study at one of the best universities in the USA. He thought that now we're stable enough...we can send him there. We only got 6 months to arrange for the money. Even if we took down your father, soobin was still there after all he was planning on taking care of your family business."

Mrs. Ghim stopped and looked up at me. All this time I was gritting on my teeth. "The rest you know." Tsking I open my mouth. "The rest is....you knew Yami become my close friends and it won't be hard to let her know about my brother and make them a couple. Then Yami will make him fall for her so deadly that even if he wanted to break up, he will never be as strong as before to take care of my family. Thus my brother committed suicide. Wow, Mrs. Ghim wow your plan was so successful isn't it? What happened? Aren't going to the USA to meet your son or what? Didn't he become a doctor by now? Ore!! Your daughter is mentally ill, wasn't your son supposed to know a treat her?" I was going crazy. Just for few money's and luxury, they made three people die miserably.

"It was all your fault. You did all this...you made my daughter evil. You made my son lead a fake life. You made my friendship with such a humble person go to waste. I shouldn't have listened to you." Mr. Ghim said still looking down. I didn't say anything just stared at him. "My daughter was indeed pregnant back then but it wasn't your brother's....idk who's it was but she aborted the child. I get to know about all this after everything happened. I'm sorry I shouldn't have done such a thing back. I'm so ashamed of myself that all this time I couldn't trust myself and let them do whatever they want... every day I wish for my death. After your brother died your father couldn't stay focused on his work thus he lost everything...I took advantage of the opportunity. I really wanted to give back everything to you but my daughter stopped me from doing this and told me that you married into some rich family and now you don't need any of them. I believed her and never connected with you. I'm sorry...I'll accept any punishment you would like to give me." Mr. Ghim said.

"My husband didn't talk with me after all the things happened in the past... usually he will go back to his hometown and come back only the day my son comes back to Korea. I wanted him to know that we are still living a better life so when Yami said that your old house has been staying empty because you are now living with your husband so we can use this house. That time we didn't bother that if you know anything about it just because you sold this house." Mrs. Ghim said as she looks down on her lap too.

"Now your son is a doctor?" I asked in a deep voice. My voice is shaking. Mrs. Ghim nods shaking. I scoffed and look back at taehyung who's stare can make one person pee on their pants. "Will you give back them everything then? I mean you did all this just for your son and your good livings. I don't think after this anyone of you is going to live a good life from today on. And about your daughter...let's see what we can do about her!!." Taehyung said as he leans back on his chair and Crossing his legs he seats arrogantly. I look back at the old people.

"Please-please I beg of you don't hurt my children. They weren't even planning- Yami has always been loyal to you y/n. But until I forced her to do evil. Please- my son is innocent--" "MY BROTHER WAS INNOCENT TOO." I screamed at the old woman who was trembling in fear. She stopped talking. I bent down on her level as I put on one hand on her shoulder as I gently pull her close to me. "My brother was still young. Younger than your son. He had one dream for Mrs. Ghim. He was someone's precious son too, his parents wanted to lead him as good a life as you wanted for your son. But-" tears stream down from my cheeks. I let out a wry laugh as I glare at her. "But you along with your daughter took his life. You along with your daughter took my mother, my father, and destroy our own beautiful world just simply. Didn't you fear God?" "I-i promise we didn't mean to make him committee suicide...we didn't want him to do such a thing--" "LIAR!! LIAR LIAR!! YOU WANTED HIM TO DIE. YOUR DAUGHTER WANTED MY BROTHER TO DIE. BECAUSE MY BROTHER WAS BEING A STEPPED STONE FOR HER... BECAUSE HE REVEALED ALL HER ALL DIRTY DEEDS...HE REFUSED TO ACCEPT THAT CHILD IN HER BELLY WAS HIS SO SHE PLANNED TO TAKE HUS LIFE... DIDN'T HE MRS. GHIM?" I screamed my lung out. The people in there who were standing there all the time with us, who tied them up all this time.

Taehyung was staring at me all this time. Watching me carefully. I fuming in anger. "N-no my-my Yami wouldn't do--" Mrs.ghim was mumbling in fear. "Y/n the police are here. They'll take care of the rest. Let's go we need to head to the hospital and take care of that crazy woman before Jungkook gets to her." I was glaring at the old woman then I stood up and turn to leave the house.

"Mr. and Mrs. Ghim the rest of your life I hope you lead the best life. Don't worry about your daughter...I'll takes very good care of her." With that, I left the house and walk towards the taehyung car.

But before I go I saw a figure standing outside the house, lean on the doorway side. "I'm sorry I really didn't mean to do it this way but I couldn't think of any other way to make them confess their sins." I said as I look up at the sky.

The person nods their head and standing straight the person walks past me and left the house towards their car. Looking down I smile sadly and head to the car.

Climbing in I take a deep breath as I recall everything from the past. Everything might seem stupid and weird... definitely!! They just did all this just because of their son and few money. I sigh!

"Let's see what that woman got on her sleeve."

•_________________________•
Almost in the end. There will be one epilogue or two!! But I'm going to update the next chapter might Today or tomorrow. The ending can be sad!! I'm sorry tho!! Idk!!

Someone asked me how many words I use in each chapter!! It depends....but I do try to write more than in 1300+ words.... any more questions?

And also I wrote on my board that I need help!! Actually, after completing this book finally I'll be needing someone to check this book and fix a few problems.... especially about the grammar and spelling!! If anyone is willing to please DM me. Thanks.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Do not forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW ME. Thanks.

To Be Continued

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

279K 13.2K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...
1M 28.9K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
146K 5.4K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
132K 7K 33
Jeon Jungkook, taking revenge on Kim Taehyung,in a very sweet way, because Kim Taehyung runied Yugyeom's life, someone very near to Jungkook A boy wh...