EDEN | Yoonmin

By orangexmint

"It's you...the man from my dreams. You're real," Plagued with nightmares of drowning in lakes and being push... More

author's note
character profiles
Eden
prologue
zero
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten (smut)
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
interlude
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five (m?)
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three (m)
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one | smut
fifty two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
part two
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
epilogue
Author's Note
unrequited | an eden novella

three

2.2K 157 86
By orangexmint

three

_____ 🌿 _____

COLLINS PORT WAS THE KIND OF PICTURESQUE, SEASIDE VILLAGE TOURISTS WERE ADDICTED TO. It was the kind of town that they advertised to you on the back of postcards, the place you begged your parents to take you to when you were child, or the place where you and your friends would drive to on a road trip for the day or maybe even the weekend.

Summers were perfect for a variety of activities and was an overall wonderful place to bring your family for a vacation or quick getaway. Adults could come for the quaint village type feel and local cuisine, while kids came for a chance to swim in the ocean, and enjoy the fair that went on over the course of the summer. There was sailing, and whale watching and if you were brave you could try your hand at catching crabs out on the boats. They had several greenhouses, and farmers markets that you could attend on weekends.

Aside from being coastal, they had forests galore. There were hiking trails that you could get lost on (not literally, they were well marked to the point where it was impossible to get lost, it was the scenery that made you not want to leave.) You could spend hours in the woods, captivated by the beauty of the trees, and the lakes and streams. Certain trails brought you to lookouts where you could see the mountains, the vast expanse of the forest, or even see the town from a bird's eye view. There were caving expeditions that you could sign up for, and lakes you could go swimming or fish in. Sometimes people just came for the sake of the lake. It had quite the history. Salem's Lake had been popular back in the 1600s and early 1700s for Trial by Water in which they would drown women and men suspected of witchcraft to see if they were innocent. They didn't live anywhere near Massachusetts, but the lake was named after the dark time. Salem's Lake was known for being haunted, and a lot of people would come up just to see whether or not they could catch a glimpse of a ghost. Jimin believed that it was haunted. How could he not when he was still having those dreams after always drowning in the lake. But to others, they were just ghost stories to make sure children didn't step too close to the edge.

Summer was when they attracted all the tourists. There wasn't much to do in the winter except for ice fishing, but there were always a few families who braved the drive down from the city because the woods were gorgeous in the winter time. They did attract a number of people in the fall though. People came for the reds, orange and yellows. Hiking was a popular activity during that time.

Collins Port was the biggest town on the coast. It didn't seem that big when you first arrived, the East end of town was a little more scattered until you reached the main roads, so it always felt like you were out in the middle of nowhere, boxed in with the forest on one end and the ocean on the other. The reason that Collins Port was the biggest, however, was if you hung a left past Lo's Bakery on main, you could take that road all the way up to Gallows Point where the University stood. They had the best University in the area if you didn't want to study up in the city. Jimin was enrolled in English and Literature as well as a creative writing course. Jungkook was studying the arts, and Jin - who had graduated two years prior - had taken culinary courses.

Jimin lived on the opposite end of where the University was. He liked to joke that it was prime real estate because he was right in between the ocean and the woods. Good views on both ends. From his bedroom window, he could see the lighthouse, and Collins Point, a popular cliff jumping spot for locals. Higher above it - easily accessible by a trail - you got Devil's Edge (the cliff Jimin dreamt about falling from at least once a month) Only the brave (and the stupid) went up to Devil's Edge to look out at the vast ocean before them. You went up there for a rush, but for the most part, people stayed on the lower cliff, and nobody was crazy enough to go off the edge. There were only three reasons one might jump from Devil's Edge. 1) You accidentally fell because you got too close to the edge and slipped, 2) You were pushed or 3) You wanted to die. Several people had been known to take their lives from that cliff. Jimin knew all their names by heart - there was a plaque with them in the front office of the high school with a message asking you to seek help if you're not feeling well. If you went off the edge you had no chance of surviving, and if you did by some miracle you were injured for life. Since Jimin had turned fourteen, there was at least one person a year who went off the cliff.

From Jungkook's room, you could make out the woods, the dark looming trees that surrounded them made him think of Forks Washington from Twilight. Jimin, Jungkook and Jin had taken a trip up there once, because of a girl who once came through town to visit a family member. She joked that it was like she hadn't really left home at all - it all seemed the same. Gloomy, and everything was too green and too mossy. The woods that seemed to speak to you, calling out your name in whispers on the wind, and luring deep into the greenery. Jimin often found himself forgetting why he went into the woods in the first place. He just got lost and that was a little worrisome because there were bigger and scary things that lurked about the woods that weren't cougars and bears. Monsters hidden in the trees and behind rocks, ready to pounce! at you the first chance they got.

From their little balcony, you could see the beach, the port and the ocean, stretching out as far as they could see. When they couldn't sleep, Jimin and Jungkook would sit out there, cramped together and watch the way the moonlight lit up the waters. They would sit out there until dawn, watching the sunrise, and the boats set sail. The port was always busy in the summer months. Boats docked there 24/7, and most often then not, you could find the local fishermen in the pubs telling bone chilling stories about giant squids and the Kraken. Once there was a man who told stories about sirens and how he'd met one. "She was the most beautiful thing I'd e'er laid me eyes on, and I was 'bout ready ter let her take me ter the bottom of the ocean floor,"

Jimin had grown up on the east side of the village, closer to the coast, and the main part of town. It was much closer to the University and he could stay close to his parents, but he'd always been more drawn to the woods that he had the ocean, and when he graduated, he moved into an apartment in the western end. Jungkook had moved in his senior year of high school - not because his home life was rough, but because he didn't trust himself to live at home with his condition, and didn't want to hurt his family. They didn't know how to handle it, and with a little brother at home, it made the most sense for him to put some distance between them. Especially since he was older. It was perfect for them though, because just as Jungkook needed Jimin, Jimin needed Jungkook. The younger was always helping him with rough mornings.

Sure Jimin missed being closer to home and the ocean. He was used to being lulled to sleep by waves when they crashed against the shore. The woods were too quiet, but it was almost safer for him to be away from the ocean and near the forest.

Almost.

Jungkook let out a loud yawn as he stumbled after Jimin out of their apartment. They could hear the couple from down the hall arguing like usual Despite living in such close proximity to their neighbors, the building had something other apartments didn't. Thich walls. Unlike the paper thin ones at Jin's, neither of them could hear the loud noises that went on outside of their apartment unless they were coming and going. Then they could hear everything. They didn't have too many sleepless nights thanks to the squabbling couple. Their only issues were bad moons and nightmares.

Together, they stepped out into the chilly morning air. Fog had settled in, making it a little hard to see in front of them. The sky had turned a dark grey, and threatened rain, but it was too foggy to see. April was the foggiest month of the year along with being the rainiest. Spring was finally settling in.

Jimin hugged his sweater closer to him, and shot Jungkook an envious look who was completely unaffected by the cold. The younger was dressed; black long sleeve, and jeans. Jungkook was always warm, so he could essentially get away with wearing whatever anything all year round. Hell, he could wear nothing in the winter and he'd still be perfectly fine, which Jimin had seen him do once or twice while walking around their apartment when it was freezing. Jimin shivered, wishing he'd worn another layer, but the rest of his things were in the wash, and he didn't have a raincoat. His had too many holes and had to be thrown out. He had yet to replace it.

Jungkook barked out a laugh at Jimin, throwing his head back slightly which earned him a glare from the older. He was trying to hide himself in the warmth of his sweater and failing miserably. He slung an arm around Jimin's shoulder. "Come her, Hyung, I'll warm you up," and Jimin was grateful as he was greeted by Jungkook's warmth. He sighed appreciatively, and snuggled up to him.

The fog didn't sleep like it was going to be letting up anytime, which meant they had to be careful as they made their way down the street. It was impossible to see anything in front of them, and the last thing they needed was to get struck by a car on their way to see Jin. The two would never hear the end of it from him if they got hurt. Or at least Jimin wouldn't. Jungkook had a better likelihood of surviving if he got struck by a vehicle. However, he was not interested in testing that theory. Not now, not ever.

But they're okay, because Jungkook had heightened senses, and he'd hear the car before it even reached them, giving him plenty of time to remove them both from the incident.

Unlike most mornings, Collins Port isn't bustling about with people. Jimin can imagine that because of the fog, there aren't going to be many people in class. Just the on campus students and the ones brave enough to go out in the fog. He can hear Vernon's voice ringing in the back of his head as they walk; "It's like Silent Hill out there and I'm not ready to fuck with that yet. If there's fog, you can bet your ass that MY ass is inside, safe from the creatures of hell."

It was kinda like Silent Hill.

But it's still weird to not see so many people out and about. It's Wednesday, the middle of the week, but that never stopped anyone before. It could be Monday, and here would still be a ton of people out in the streets doing their shopping or having coffee with friends, students would be going to class or getting ready to study at the library. Kids going to school, or even a class trip to a local historical building. It's freakishly quiet without the chatter of people talking or utensils clicking together from outside patio eating areas. But there's fog today, so maybe that's the excuse.

A freezing gust of wind blows past them and Jimin lets out a string of curses when he feels the first raindrops of the day land on his face. He pressed himself against Jungkook even more, head buried in his shoulder for warmth. It was going to be a long day.

_____ 🌿 _____

It's pouring rain by the time they reach The Sand Dollar; the café where Jin works, and Jimin mentally scolds himself for not bothering to bring an umbrella. He's always disoriented and out of it after a rough night, which typically involves him leaving the apartment unprepared. He should have been able to tell by the fog that it was going to rain. It usually does when there's this much fog.

They make it in one piece though, and somewhat dry. It had picked up a little bit as they rounded the corner, so they ran the rest of the way. Jimin was panting as he glanced behind him at the torrential downpour and groans. As if waking up soaking wet wasn't already bad. He prayed that the rain would die down long enough for him and Jungkook to make it class later. He wasn't interested in walking across town in the downpour. Sometimes he cursed Jin for working in the most touristy section of the town.

The older male was in his element when they took a seat in one of the empty booths. They can hear him telling jokes to the customers, always trying to make people laugh. They're bad jokes, but it's the way Jin tells them that gets you laughing.

The café had a dark ambiance to it. It was dark due to the rain, and some of the lights flickered on and off. Raindrops splattered loudly against the large windows like bullets. It streamed down the glass making it impossible to see out of them. It smelled like black coffee and freshly baked bread, but it was warm, which Jimin liked. He didn't have to sit directly beside Jungkook for warmth. He could sit across from him, and see his face when they spoke.

Jungkook looked exhausted now that Jimin was able to get a better look at him. He seemed sore by the way he sat. His back was straight, and he winced whenever he hunched over. He had a tiny cut on his cheek, and there were more underneath his shirt. Jimin didn't like to see him like this. His transformations were getting more rough than they normally were, leaving him in pain for several days afterwards. Maybe it was because he was getting older, Jimin wasn't really sure. And it wasn't like they could just look it up. Well - they could and while the internet provided a really good base for them to go off of, there were still some things that they couldn't figure out.

It was moments like this that made Jungkook a little more vulnerable. He looked younger, childish maybe? The way a fifteen year old would look supposed to someone who was eighteen.

Jimin, still keeping one arm rested under his head as he laid his upper half on the table, reached out with the other to touch Jungkook's arm. Jungkook tore his gaze away from the window, and focused on Jimin. "You okay?" Jimin asked, rubbing his arm as best he could from his position. "You seem out of it,"

"I'm alright," Jungkook sighed, shifting his arm so that Jimin can hold his hand. It always amazed him at how much smaller Jimin's were against his own. "Just tired, s'all. Didn't get much sleep last night, and everything felt kind of sore,"

"It's getting worse," Jimin mumbled. They'd already gone over this when Jimin woke up. "I'm sorry you're hurting,"

"I think I get why though," Jungkook mumbled, not making eye contact with Jimin briefly. "Thought about it a bit more on our way here,"

"Oh?" Jimin responds, and he sits up a little, resting his elbows on the table. He's still leaning forward a little, but not as close as he was before. "Why do you think that is?"

Jungkook goes a little red in the face, and doesn't look at Jimin when he stated, "I'm close," in an embarrassed tone. Jimin doesn't get it, and his face twists in confusion.

"What do you mean?" he asked, forcing Jungkook to turn his attention back to him. Jimin can see the tint of pink in his cheeks. He can see the shyness in his eyes, and he makes the sort of action of hunching up - the way people do when they go shy on someone, like a turtle retreating into his shell.

"You know..." Jungkook begins, trailing off in hopes that Jimin will figure it out. "-my...time," he stressed. Jimin is still a little confused and gives Jungkook a weird look. The younger sighs in frustration, whining slightly because Jimin can be clueless sometimes. "Hyung don't make me say it," he whined again, but he knows he's going to have to, because Jimin is still trying to figure it out.

"I really don't get where you're going with this," Jimin says. "Like when you transform?" he whispered the last part, and even though there isn't anyone else in the café he doesn't want other people to hear him.

"No, when I get...well, you know...horny," Jungkook mumbled out, his face going even more red than before. Jimin tsked, and rolled his eyes feeling stupid now.

"OH," he replied, mouth forming an 'o' shape. "Sorry,"

"I just...I've noticed that every time I get like this.....It typically follows a day or two afterwards. I think it might just be hormonal, or my body getting restless," Jungkook explained, and he still feels embarrassed by the whole thing, despite it being Jimin. Jimin knows. He shouldn't be embarrassed to talk to him about this sort of thing, especially when he's helped him out on more than enough occasions. There is the odd time that Jin will go through it with him, but that's really only if Jimin isn't available.

"Oh...well that's not too bad then," Jimin states, leaning back against the booth. "It must be normal if that's the case, and if so, then you really only need to worry about it four times a year. Women get like that. They get all sorts of pain during their time, so it can't be that bad,"

"No," the younger mumbled out.

"Why are you embarrassed?" Jimin teased, noticing how the blush on his cheeks was still evident. "We've been through this before, Kook, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's a natural process-"

"Not for you it isn't," Jungkook pouted. "You don't get like this every three months, and it hurts if I try to ignore it. I really am an animal at that time," he sighed. "And I always feel bad because you hurt afterwards and-"

"Well yeah, but that's what happens when you have sex for three or four days, Jungkook, you tend to get sore."

"Hyung!" Jungkook turned scarlet red.

"What? You know it's true," and Jimin is laughing as Jungkook buried his face in his arms, head resting on the table.

"I hate you," comes the younger's muffled voice.

"Mmm," is the response, and Jimin ruffled his hair, smirking triumphantly as the younger relaxed undergraduate his touch. "Does this mean you don't want my help when that happens?"

Jungkook's head shot up so quickly, eyes wide. He looked as if he'd been shot at almost, and then he's whimpering quietly as he pouts at Jimin. "You wouldn't do that to me would you?" he says, and honestly, Jimin has a hard time believing that the younger is an Alpha at times like this. Jungkook acts more like an omega sometimes.

"No," Jimin replied and Jungkook lets out a heavy sigh of relief at this. "I would never be that cruel,"

"Thank god," Jungkook breathed. "Last time was brutal- Jin couldn't make it for the first two days, a-and you were out of town. God, if I had to go through this on my own for a second time in a row, I don't think I'd survive." he rambled. Jimin frowned. He felt bad about that still. It had come a few days earlier than anyone had expected, and Jungkook was a mess as he was left alone in the apartment to deal with it until Jin could arrive. If Jungkook thought it was bad, it was nothing to how Jin felt the following morning. He didn't think he was going to make it out alive with the way the younger handled him. It was a good life lesson for the three of them: no leaving Jungkook alone during his time.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to help," Jimin tells him, reaching a hand out across the table and patting the back of his hand. "I'll be there this time though, I promise. Do you know when?"

"I think soon," Jungkook whispered. "The pain isn't too bad right now, and-"

"And?"

"You smell good," Jungkook added, red again. "Just wanted to cuddle this morning, wanna scent you,"

"Well we can cuddle when we go home," Jimin promised. Jungkook's eyes light up at the sound of that, and he's smiling now, widely, like he'd received good news. And then Jin is sliding into the booth next to Jimin, with a tray of coffees for the three of them, his eyes trained on Jimin.

Jin is more wide awake then either of them, and flops back against the booth with a sigh, arm propped up against the top half. "You look like shit," he tells Jimin. "Bad dream?" he questioned and Jungkook snorted.

"You should see his neck," he stated. Jimin doesn't even have a chance to protest as Jin sort of manhandles him. He's pulling at the collar of his sweater, trying to get a good look at his neck, and when he does, he's gasping, jaw dropping at the side.

"Jesus, Jimin, that looks painful," he stated, sounding very much like Jungkook from this morning. He can't take his eyes off the purple and red bruises that literally cover up half of his neck, and there are puncture marks too like- "You look as if you got attacked by a vampire," Jin exclaimed, gently touching the marks. Jimin winced, and pulled away from Jin, covering up his neck. "What happened? I thought you said it was just a bad dream?"

"It was. Same dream as always - the man and the lake, but I'm fine Jin, I promise," Jimin assured, going for his mug of coffee. He welcomes the sweet, hot liquid as it spilled down his throat. He hummed in contentment. "This is good coffee," he whispered blissfully.

"Don't think you can change the subject on me," Jin grumbled, passing Jungkook his coffee as he went for his own. "And you- don't think I don't notice how tired you look," he adds. "What's wrong with you?"

"It's that time," Jimin reminds him, and Jin makes an 'o' face too.

"Ah, is Jimin gonna help? Or did you want me?" Jin asked, and even though he's feeling shy again, Jungkook is very grateful to have two best friends, willing to help him out if needed. Grateful that they didn't run away screaming when he told them.

"Jimin already agreed to help me," he replied sheepishly.

"You should join Hyung," Jimin prompts and Jungkook nearly choked on his coffee, his eyes going from Jimin to Jin and then back to Jimin. "It'd be fun,"

"I bet he'd enjoy that too much," Jin teased, glancing at Jungkook but not giving him his full attention. "Greedy little pup,"

"I hate the both of you, seriously," Jungkook whined, taking a sip of his coffee. "I need new friends."

As they drink their coffee, Jimin fills Jin in on the rest of his dream, Jungkook talks about his restless night, and they spend the rest of their time catching up. They hadn't seen Jin for a few days. School was picking up again for the Spring semester, and they were swamped with work. Not to mention Jin worked two separate jobs. He worked the café all summer long, and then on weekdays during the off season. His weekends were spent at the local restaurant, cooking up a storm.

Jin had always been good at cooking. He loved food, and he loved to share his food. Food is usually how people meet Kim Seokjin, and it's how Jimin met him. He was a freshman in high school and just happened to sit next to Jin in the cafeteria one day. The older had tried out a new recipe and asked Jimin if he was brave enough to be a guinea pig. He had been, and was absolutely blown away by the older's talent. They'd been friends ever since.

Jin's cooking wasn't the only thing the older had going for him. Jin was a looker too, easy on the eyes with his broad shoulders, height and his blond hair. He was quite handsome, and there was always someone who was lusting after him.

It's nice to be able to catch up, they'd missed Jin and of course, the older missed them. It was a weird sight for people to see one without the others. Of you could fine one of them, you could guarantee that the other two weren't far behind.

Jimin's finishing up his coffee when the door to café opens, and a handsome young man walks inside. He was smart, and brought an umbrella. Jimin smirked and nudged Jin with his elbow. "Look who's here," he mentions in a low voice and both Jin and Jungkook are tryng to see who Jimin is talking about but without being obvious.

It was Jin's turn to choke on his coffee.

Jung Hoseok.

Nobody knew much about him except that he was a billionaire who liked small town life. He lived in one of the various historic estate up in the woods along with all the other rich folk in the area. Cottage country as his parents liked to say. But even without knowing much, residents liked Hoseok. He was pleasant, complimented other and always used his manners. He tipped well too, which made him popular amongst student workers, and every so often he made generous donations to different charities, the schools or the Hospital. Hoseok wasn't the typical rich man who hoarded his money and spent his money randomly. He did things with it, good things.

To say that Jin liked him was an understatement. Jin loved him but turned into an absolute mess whenever he was around. He could barely keep eye contact with Hoseok.

"Oh god he's gorgeous," Jin breathed out in a husky whisper. "I'm in love-oh shit he's coming over, why is he coming over?!"

Hoseok offered up a warm, mischievous smile their way, his eyes trained on Jin. "Hello again," Hoseok said in a sultry tone. Jin swallowed the lump in his throat and smiled back, hoping his face wasn't red.

"Hello Mr. Jung," Jin replied.

Jimin lent back against the window, exchanging a glance with Jungkook who was watching the scene with interest.

"Jin, my dear sweet Seokjin, how many times must I insist that you call me Hoseok," the man sighed, with a hint of playfulness in his voice. "Mr. makes me feel old," he added, nose scrunching slightly.

"Hoseok," Jin repeated, a little dazzled, with a loopy smile. "It's a pleasure to see you again,"

"The pleasure is mine Mon Chere,"

Jin smiled again, laughing slightly, before suddenly snapping out of it. He glanced behind Hoseok. There was no one at the counter. "I'm sorry, would you like to order something?" Jin asked, jumping back into worker mode. Hoseok held a hand up and shook his head.

"Oh no, I can wait, you seem to be enjoying the company of your friends, I-"

"Don't worry about us," Jimin said, interrupting the gentleman with a wave of his hand. "Jungkook and I need to be leaving soon anyways, so he's all yours,"

Hoseok smiled wickedly.

"Wonderful," He licked his lips, eyes flickering back to Jin's. "Shall we?" He held a hand out for Jin to take, and assisted the younger to his feet.

Jin glanced behind him as he led Hoseok towards the counter to order. "I'll see you guys later tonight?" he questioned. The two nodded as they gathered their things, waving goodbye.

"Of course Hyung, we'll be there," Jungkook said.

"Bye Hyung!"

"Bye Mr. Jung!" they chorused. Hoseok flashed them his signature smile, before focusing all his attention on Jin.

"You look absolutely stunning today, Mon Chere," Hoseok mused, taking in Jin's appearance. Unlike Hoseok, Jin wasn't wearing anything flashy. His uniform was black and plain, and he had to wear a hat over his head. He looked tired from working so hard the past few days, and what Jin really wanted to go back to bed, but he offered Hoseok a smile, hoping to hide the tiredness in his eyes.

"Thank you, but I don't look nearly as stunning as you," he mumbled.

"Nonsense, Mon Chere, I think you're radiant, but I'm sure you hear that a lot from others," Hoseok said, and Jin wondered if that was jealousy he heard in Hoseok's voice. He couldn't possibly be jealous. Jin was just...well, Jin. There were plenty of people in town other than him that Hoseok could take a liking too, but for the past year, Hoseok regularly came into the cafe, and was always asking for him. He could see the glares he got from the ladies in town, who wanted nothing more than to hang off the older man. He was rich, and handsome, so naturally people wanted to be with him, and while it was stupid of him to think he had a chance, Jin often wondered what it would be like to be his.

"I hear it often enough, but it's still nice to hear nonetheless," Jin agreed, "-especially when it comes from a mysterious billionaire with a charming smile," And yeah, maybe he's flirting just a little bit with him, but how could he not? Hoseok had a way of bringing out the flirtatious side of him. If he flirted with you, you flirted back, that's how it worked. "But I'm sure that there are prettier things out there for you to admire,"

"Well Mon Chere, I happen to be an avid collector of pretty things, and I must say, you've got to be the prettiest thing I have ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on,"

_____ 🌿 _____

omg this chapter is 5k words I did not intend for it to be this long. I had intended to upload this yesterday, but I hadn't finished it.

I feel like the ending to this could be better, as could my introduction to Jin, but for now it will have to do

If you have any questions or unsure of something, comment and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability

-R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 614 31
Sarica, who nightly dreamt of her own death wasn't afraid of anything. That is until she wakes up trapped inside a castle owned by a terrifying creat...
151K 6.6K 47
Who would have thought that even vampires could struggle to find their right one. We living humans experience heartbreak for so long until we finall...
1.5K 126 27
Yoongi is one of the only Werewolves in the high school he goes to, and of course, only other werewolves know that. Jimin is a Magic with a great ha...
385K 22.2K 64
[COMPLETED] Cover by @/nightingales- "Did it mean nothing to you, Yoongi?! Were all those afternoons we spent together just a part of your games!? Wa...