Chuuya Nakahara x Reader

By -Gibly-

In this story, you grew up in the Port Mafia, just like Dazai, hence why you two got to know each other prett... More

Introduction
Firefly
Is this flirting?
What's your intention
What a morning
You can talk to me
Where are these people coming from!?!
Not an Update
A game of Tag
HELLO! (not an update)
Promise me
Sleep, I just need sleep
I demand an explanation
With open arms
With open arms-Part 2
What's next?
Chuuya x Reader Fluff
Chuuya Nakahara x Reader (not a) Lemon
Jonathan and Fiffy (not an update)
Please Stay Safe (not An Update)
Jealousy-Chuuya Nakahara x Reader
I love you truly
Idea Corner
Furry rescue
Would You Like To Help Me
The language of love
Soulmates
Soulmates-part 2
Hi

Sorry (not an update)

2.8K 58 11
By -Gibly-

Sorry guys, but there aren't going to be any updates for a few days because school is starting this Monday and I have to do 2 BIG tests the first two days that will determine whether I'm passing the last year. I haven't been doing much work during summer because of some mental problems and now I'm trying to catch up in these last few days and I'm literally so close to having a mental break down if I'm not having one already. Anyway because of that I don't have any time to write so I'm really sorry about that. The story is slowly coming to an end but it' going to take a while before I get to publish it. 

To calm some of our nerves before school begins (at least for some of us) here is a cute chibi Chuuya I found on Pinterest (I couldn't find the artist's name sorry)

Anyway, hopefully, you all are having a better start of this school year and stay out of trouble, Bye-Bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 1.8K 25
Codependency. Souled-monster in love. That is the life of Chuuya Nakahara the moment his eyes lay on you in the slums of Yokohama, as the King of She...
305K 9.3K 92
| And after the stupidity of foreshadowing, you, [Y/N], escape an orphanage and end up in the Port Mafia. Life is just a game, isn't it? Take the ver...
25.1K 822 21
A stand alone Soukoku fic Obsessive! Possessive! Port Mafia boss! Dazai Osamu × ADA! Reincarnated! Reader! Nakahara Chuuya BSD MANGA SPOILERS!! In w...
359K 16.4K 29
COMPLETED. ❦ ambivalent; having mixed feelings or contradictory ideas about something or someone. ❦ Because all is fair in love and war ❦ (Dazai X Re...