Paralyzed

By Galactic_Stories707

This is a concept I had in mind for a little while, what if Dream had an evil counterpart known as Paralysis... More

Chapter 1: Taste of Blood
Chapter 2: Voices
Chapter 3: Where To Next
Chapter 4: Crazed Man
Chapter 5: The Cities
Chapter 6: Strangers
Chapter 7: The Past
Chapter 8: Phantoms
Chapter 9: Shadow on the Wall
Chapter 10: Do You Remember
Chapter 11: A New Face
Chapter 12: What If?
Chapter 13: Dream?
Chapter 14: Wake Up
Chapter 15: You Can't Hide
Chapter 16: Don't look at Me!
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: The Silenced
Chapter 19: Goner
Chapter 20: The Amalgamation
Chapter 21: Sudden Shifts
Chapter 22: It's not your Fault
Chapter 23: Paralysis
Chapter 24: Docile Creeper
Chapter 25: Ruined Portals
Chapter 26: The Hell before Us
Chapter 27: Depths of Red
Chapter 28: Brewing Blue Flames
Chapter 29: The Piercing Storm
Chapter 30: Taming the Beast
Chapter 31: Broken Visions
Chapter 32: Discovery
Chapter 33: Facility D-514
Chapter 34: The Prowling Ferals
Chapter 35: The Tunnel Incident
Chapter 36: Eyes in the Water
Chapter 37: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 38: Cold-blooded Heartbeat
Chapter 39: Acceptance
Chapter 40: Blue laced with Red
Chapter 41: Your Spine is Mine
Chapter 42: Eyes in the Sky
Chapter 43: A Risky Move
Chapter 44: The New Recruits
Chapter 45: Ferals by Heart
Chapter 46: Future Plans
Chapter 47: It Hurts
Chapter 48: Witches get Stitches
Chapter 49: Drawing Closer
Chapter 50: In The End
Chapter 51: Nerves
Chapter 52: Several Dangers
Chapter 53: Echoing Whispers
Chapter 54: Change
Chapter 55: Molten End
Chapter 56: Not So Bad After All
Chapter 57: World of Red Sands
Chapter 58: Excruciating Pain
Chapter 59: More the Merrier
Chapter 60: Into the Abyss
Chapter 61: Mercy of Many
Chapter 63: Two Dead One Missing
Chapter 64: Hesitation
Chapter 65: Tears of Crystals
Chapter 66: I'm the Mistake
Chapter 67: Blindfolds
Chapter 68: One to Two
Chapter 69: Missing Pieces
Chapter 70: A World So Cold
Chapter 71: Return From the Cold
Chapter 72: Reunited
Chapter 73: Recollected Memories
Chapter 74: Off To Sea
Chapter 75: The Leviathan's Calling
Chapter 76: Deep Dive
Chapter 77: Blood Of Destruction
Chapter 78: A Moment of Peace
Chapter 79: Sentinels
Chapter 80: Master knows Best~
Chapter 81: Broken Disguise
Chapter 82: Run from your Dream
Chapter 83: It's just a Nightmare, Right?
Chapter 84: Uncertainty
Chapter 85: One With the Leviathan
Chapter 86: A Cold Life to Live
Chapter 87: Withering Forest
Chapter 88: Abandoned
Chapter 89: It Was Just Bait
Chapter 90: The Prophecy
Chapter 91: Something's Wrong
Chapter 92: I'm an Animal
Chapter 93: One With The Hive
Chapter 94: Traumatized
Chapter 95: Burning Candles
Chapter 96: Final Meeting
Chapter 97: The Mountain of Death
Chapter 98: The Ruined Kingdom
Chapter 99: A Dead Man
Chapter 100: Nightmares Become a Reality
Chapter 101: The Stranger's Note

Chapter 62: Monstrosities

931 52 116
By Galactic_Stories707

Warning:...Something’s Wrong….

The experiments and humans were terrified of the latchers and how they spoke, “What do you mean feast and thrive! What if we don’t want to become feral creatures like you, can’t we just be normal and not cannibals….please that's all I ask of you.” Skeppy said as Mitosis seemed to sway side to side not liking that repose but Hivemind and Archangel got in his way.

Calm down, Mite. give these new Vessels a chance.” Hivemind said putting a hand up in front of Mitosis face, “we still need to get you a mask, i'm not used to seeing your...hmm….mouthed face.” 

Mitosis bellowed slightly and crossed his arms before looking away as Hivemind was getting on his nerves, “why should i give them a chance, look at my cowering vessel….he fits the type to consume flesh of the weak and yet he cowers away like a weak one~” Mitosis snapped at Hivemind.

Mite, look at me, these vessels are different, give them time, they aren’t harsh like the past ones, you know the old tales spoke of us being evil….don’t let those tales become true Mitosis~” Hivemind said in a soft voice, mostly keeping calm since they didn’t want to get into an argument with the taller latcher, but Hivemind could sense irritation and that worried Hivemind a little.

The tales are true you fucking idiot, get that in your head….you're maniplive and you know it Hivemind. These vessels are fucking pathetic, they can’t even put up a fight, they just run away like headless chickens~” Mitosis snapped before backing off as Archangel approached with ruffled feathers.

Watch your voice Mitosis, we don’t need to argue now, this isn’t the past Mite, this is the present day...these vessels are new to this, all of this chaos that is being reborn….this future is different Mite, please trust us.” Archangel said, looking at the splitting Latcher.

“What's going on?” George questioned as his latchers peeked over his head before moving past him chattering to the other latchers.

“I’m not sure what's happening but it doesn’t sound good.” Sapnap said, glaring at the Latchers seeing them argue with one another about a past the group didn’t know about, a past full of torment and pain.

“Should we go get Paralysis and Dream?”  George questioned before screaming as blue spikes came out of the ground, George and the others backed away seeing a blood drooling Mitosis.

Don’t even mention that Mistake~” Mitosis snapped before getting shoved back by Olympus.

Paralysis isn’t a fucking mistake Mite, he’s our friend, what the fuck has he done to you, Nothing thats what~” Olympus snapped at Mitosis as lava charred the ground as his claws twitched and moved around ready for blood.

Yes he is! Haven’t you seen him, he looks way to fucking mortal to be a latcher! Paralysis is nothing more than a mistake.” Mitosis snapped back at Olympus, “why even defend him, we all are latchers and yet that fucking mistake fails to look like us! These vessels corrupted him!” Mitosis hissed as blood dripped from his mouth.

They’ve done nothing to Paralysis!” Hivemind snapped as all the latchers began to argue with one another. Aphasic looked at Mega and shrugged not getting involved with the argument as the duo latchers watched from far with confusion to what was going on.

The experiments and humans looked at each other unsure of what to do but they were afraid as the latchers snapped at one another, but the latchers stopped going still as Paralysis showed up. The latchers turned to Paralysis seeing his mask was off and his lip was twitching as he snarled. Dream crossed his arms not looking too happy with Mitosis calling Pary a mistake, Pary was the perfect the way he was.

Shit~” Mitosis uttered out as the other latchers backed away exposing Mitosis to an angry Paralysis.

So, you talk behind my back? I thought you knew better than this Mitosis, if you can handle working as a team you can return to the mindscape of your vessel…” Paralysis said crossing his arms as his ears twitched in annoyance “I can hear everything you know that right?” Paralysis added as his ears perked up before flicking back.

Fight me then, I’ll spill your fucking guts and force you to go back to your vessel’s mindscape~” Mitosis threatened Paralysis getting the Latcher to get angry, thats what Mitosis wanted, this was going to be fun.

“Please don’t fight, please no” Bad said, a little worried for everyone's sake, he was even worried about the other latchers, “can’t we talk this out.” Bad added but it was too late as the two latchers were already at one another’s throats.

Mitosis slashed at Paralysis but the bloodthirsty latcher got out of the way as the ground was torn by blue claws. Paralysis snapped clamping his jaws around the throat of the splitting latcher pulling it open as blue blood trickled down before the bloodthirsty latcher was thrown off flattening the grass. Mitosis hissed getting up from all fours wrapping the tendrial like hand around his neck feeling the bite that left holes behind.

Paralysis stood on all fours and bellowed as blue blood dripped from his mouth, he had a few cuts in his hoodie but it did do much to him. Paralysis stood up as he raised his hand to his mouth as the blue blood wrapped around his fingers and nails turning them to bladed fingers. Mitosis snarled and he removed his tendrial like hand away as it swayed slightly, Mitosis charged in again as the two latchers clashed again both taking slashes to the throats and chests. Paralysis snapped and barked as his chains were pulled as his neck and wrists were torn up, but Paralysis did the same thing getting Mitosis’ arms to bleed as well. The two recoiled before hissing at each other ready to attack again but a large clawed hand slammed down in between the two smaller latchers as everyone looked up at the more intimidating latcher of the bunch, Catharsis.

You two knock it off! Is this some sort of joke, do you two not know whats upon us~” Catharsis snapped as he approached the group with a sway to his movement and placing a claw in between the two snappy latchers, “We have bigger dangers here to face, we don’t need you two snappy at each other’s throats. I thought we were a team not stray dogs~” Catharsis snapped getting the two to flich well Mitosis flinched the most while Paralysis barely moved.

“This just reminds me of something” A6d said finally deciding to show up after hearing the commotion or Toxicosis alerted him to the commotion.

Yeah reminds me of you before we became chill with one another~” Paralysis said as Mitosis bellowed.

Don’t compare me to a pathetic mortal vessel~” Mitosis snapped but all the latchers glared at him, nobody was going to side with him. Mitosis backed up slightly and became irritated with the others, “What i'm right! I'm so….” Mitosis screeched as Catharsis snapped at him.

Our vessels aren't pathetic, why do you hate them so much, they aren't like the others Mite, why won’t you give them a chance. Why can’t you see the light.” Hivemind said looking at Mitosis, “these vessels are better and yet you don’t give them a chase for them to show you that...Mitosis please just let them show you one time and that's it.” Hivemind spoke.

Mitosis just shook his head no and vanished into thin air returning to Skeppy’s mindscape, Aphasic hooted at the other latchers as Archangel spoke up, “just give him time to warm up, you know he's had it rough~” Archangel said looking towards the owl like latcher.

“What even happened in the past, I mean you latchers talk alot about it or Mitosis talks alot about it.” Sapnap said watching Paralysis walk away drawing closer to Dream as blood dripped from Paralysis’ arms.

Well your dear fox friend Fundy knows about the legends but our bit of the legends history has been censored from all ears to hear due to our reputation will the old~ we aren't seen as angels Nick...we as seen as monstrous entities, sometimes monstrosities of mankind such as greed, bloodlust, harvest, and hatred...there are more to list but i won’t go that far.” Archangel said looking away as their feathers ruffed up.

“That says alot for someone who looks like an angel.” A6d said before looking up hearing something such as a fox like yip in the background.

Oh~ another friend!” Hivemind said, “who do you think is gonna be Archie?” Hivemind said, looking up at Archangel as the group of experiments and humans dared off to check on the others, but the Latcher, Paralysis, and Dream stayed outdoors. Why Dream stayed outside was to tend to Paralysis' wounds to make sure he was alright after that brawl.

Once the others showed up they saw a horrid creature standing besides Fundy's bedside, the Latchers ears twitched and sharply pointed back as the blind blue eye locked onto the group, the creature stood tall as its body looked thinned and starved, nine tails swished and swayed individual in the air as the creature lowered its head. The group backed up as they heard bone cracking as the creature's chest cavity ripped into a large ravenous mouth with rotten flesh and meat still treading off its teeth.

George looked towards the creatures face unable to tell if it had a fox head or a human-like head as it was covered by a fox mask that could be its face or could not be its face, George was unsure if this one was the worst out of the group or not as he has yet to see Techno, Spifey, Tapl, or Tommy's Latcher. George's eyes wided and he just realised something, there weren't 14 latchers at all, there was so much more than that, the Latchers lied to them.

"Guys, they lied, they lied to us!" George said as he looked back at the others as the starved latcher tilted its head to the side with a wide smile.

"Who, the Latchers, of course they did, there's 15 of them, Olympus lied to me-" Sapnap stopped as the starved Latcher hissed at them as it drew closer. Fundy woke up grabbing the latcher's arm pulling them back to keep it away from his friends. Fundy got up and stood in the latcher's way as it snarled at him like a territorial hound.

"State your name...or….names-" Fundy's ears pointed back seeing several towering Latchers manifest from the shadows as they all looked hungered for blood and flesh.

Techno's Latcher stood on all fours yet it towered over him, the creatures face and body was torn with scars as several swords stuck out ofit's back, the Latcher had smoke flowing out of its nostrils its blood red eyes glowed with a certainty of killing someone or something, the creatures ears where tagged and pieced as its tusk curved wrapped with skin of its victims and blood. Chains hung from the creature's neck and arms as its axe-like tail swayed slightly close to the ground. The group was immediately reminded of a hoglin but this latcher was a hoglin on steroids.

Spifey's Latcher was large just like Techno's latcher but this Latcher was covered in rough fur and chains, its eyes barely glowed a yellow as the beast moved very slightly as its beaver like tail was covered it curved blade-like spikes, these spikes ran up the creatures spine before stopping as the large mane around the Latcher's neck. The creature bellowed lowly as its sharp teeth stuck out from under its lips as one of its eyes was covered in scars. The Latcher had a bear-like form to it but this latcher was much larger than a grizzly bear, this Latcher would kill and pull apart any bear that got in it's way as its claws were sharp and hooked ready for bloodshed.

Tommy's Latcher looked around swaying its head side to side as if it was trying to get a better angle as it stood on its strong hind legs and bat like wings. The Latcher's ears were large and sharp as they pointed up before pointing forward as someone squeaked with fear, the latcher had a muddy gold like fur on its body and neck as the fur on its neck raised slightly as Tommy woke up with a scream as he fell out of the bed. The Latcher screamed back getting everyone to cover their ears as the bat like latcher's screeched where loud and ear piercing. Fundy's Latcher smacked the back of the screeching Latchers head to get it to shut up as it hissed showing its fangs as its thin tongue curled with the hiss. The Latcher mostly looked like a bulldog bat but there were some wyvern-like aspects to it as its tail was covered in spikes and it had a bladed end made for stabbing its prey.

Tapl's Latcher only watched or well stalked from the shadows like an assassin, it was hard to tell was it looked like as it didn't want to be seen by the others but its eyes where visible for all to see, green and orange as they snake like or cat like as they dilated ever so often when the Latcher focused on someone or something.

"Ravage, Sequoia, Banshee, Stalker, and last but not least Tundra." The kitsune Latcher said pointing towards Techno's latcher Ravage, Spifey's latcher Sequoia, Tommy's latcher Banshee, Tapl's latcher Stalker, before the Latcher pointed towards itself stating its name, Tundra.

"That's everyone corrected?" Wilbur said as Tommy shakenly got back to his feet as Banshee stared him down.

"Perhaps~" Ravage bellowed out before giving a low snort filled chuckle as the group tensed up.

A6d was about to speak up before the roar of thunder erupted through the sky as many items rattled on the shelves. The latchers tilted their heads and the group rushed outside looking towards the darkening skies as large dark clouds spiraled overhead in the far distance as they formed a skull-like pattern showing imminent death.

The Latchers stared at the clouds as the new Latchers showed up but Stalker stuck to the shadows crossing their arms, the group looked at one another before looking at their latchers with worry as they knew what was next. Dream looked at Paralysis before shaking his head but Paralysis rested a hand on his shoulder, "we got this Clay, we will win this fight~" Paralysis reassured with a fanged grin.

"Of course we will, we have you Latchers now, we'll win this fight together." Dream said with a smile as he could wait for cult bloodshed but the thunder roared again as lighting struck down in the distance as if something was completely.

The Wither's been summoned, Chaos will ensue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 160 17
This is a sequel to Burned Out, a fanfiction I wrote based off of the short animatic series on YouTube by Cryophtic. (go watch the videos they're ama...
13.7K 1.3K 52
Clay has always dreamt of going into the army, but there was only one thing stopping him from doing what he loved. After figuring out he was gay and...
31.6K 1.2K 31
"No way in hell! I'm not kidnapping an innocent college student!" Dream exclaimed and he heard Sapnap agreeing beside him. "I'm not asking you to do...
47.3K 2.3K 56
"Shut up! Stop treating him as if he were some monster!" Sapnap started laughing "Are you serious, George? He IS a fucking monster!" --- Dream, a wol...