CHECKMATE

By Shrutiiiii14

(MPREG story!!) Tharn Suppasit a great professor as well as a secret mafia, while type kanawut student fell i... More

Introduction
00: Prologue
01: Our lives.
02: You!
03: Huh?
04: The choice is your baby!
05: What's with the blood!
06: Sharing what was hidden
07: You are in the Lion's den pup
08: Enjoying each moment
09: Aaargghhhhh!!!!!
10: Envious
11: Persuade?
12: Uneasy
13: Regret
14: Surprise
15: Yes! (18+)
16: This can't be! (18+)
17: No!
18: You've got to be punished.
19: Let it out (18+)
20: Nightfall
21: Crack of dawn
22: Types secret
23: You'll be thrown out soon
๐Ÿ’ฎ Invitation๐Ÿ’ฎ
24: Our Special Day
25: The ring (18+)
26: All Puzzled
27: Caught
๐Ÿ’ฎ Announcement ๐Ÿ’ฎ
28: Clearing the air
29: Wet Dream
30: How dare you (18+)
31: Dealing like a pro
32: That day isn't far
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸปAbout Me ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿป
33: The reverse game
35: Troubles
36: First Kicks?
37: Hey there!
-Authors note-
38: Diapers??
39: Epilogue
-Author's Note-
Extra: Bathing?
Extra: Catch them (18+)
โ†โ˜…@@@โ˜…โ†’
๐Ÿ’ฎ Announcement๐Ÿ’ฎ

34: CHECKMATE

9.5K 461 61
By Shrutiiiii14

Small update..happy reading 😊😊
_______________________________________

"You are CHECKMATE miss Emma!" Tharn said as he smirked evilly.

Silence.

"T-Tharn, son what is all this?" Emma asked innocently.

"Don't act innocent in front of us!"

"T-Tharn..son! It's not what you think sweetie. This...bitch called me here!" Pooms eyes widen when Emma blamed her. Tears ran down from poom's eyes. She was helpless.

"She called you here? Bullshit!" Phana smirked.

"What do you mean?" She asked as her fake crocodile tears ran down her cheeks making them wet.

"So, can we say, this is all fake?" Drake said he showed the recording of Emma's and poom's conversation on the terrace of the hospital building. Drake was present behind her at that time.

(A/N: Chapter 32: That day isn't far..)

Emma's eyes widen from shock when she heard her own words in that recording.

"Can't wait to see you dying type and that too in front of my eyes."

"That day isn't far....."

Tharn and type smirked.

"So, is this a lie?" Type said.

Emma just gave him a death glare but remained silent.

#Flashback...

[ The same day before type got the text from poom, tharn, and phana were in phana's room discussing how to tackle Emma. They were on the edge of making a plan.

"Tharn, I think mom would sometimes go and meet poom."

"I think that too."

"So, I think, we should go once secretly behind her and catch both of them."

"I think that too because mom will always act innocent in front of everyone here except type."

"Hmm..and we need to do it fast because type is pregnant and we know she can end up hurting him."

Tharn nodded.

"But we need to be alert."

Phana nodded.

"Hmm, I'll let tae and Sarawat know about this."

Tharn nodded.

"Well, how is mom's condition?" Phana asked.

"Hmm...dad called me today saying she is doing all great."

"That's good. But tell Dad to eye her all the time and not let her escape from the hospital room."

Tharn nodded.

←★★★@@@★★★→

Phana had already said to type that if he feels uncomfortable, or gets a text from someone unknown or a phone call directly report him. They had to stay alert but type did all things opposite. Since he got the message from poom he decided not to tell phana because of the warning. He wouldn't say anything to tharn because he thought tharn was still on Emma's side as tharn and phana had planned. When type decided not to let phana know about the message, the game changed.

Well, type can't see his brother in that condition, and that too because of him, So as said earlier from poom he didn't let anyone know about it and kept it all a secret. As per poom's order type had to be out of the mansion by 1:15 am and type made it. He carefully slipped out of the mansion not letting anyone be suspicious of him.

Meanwhile at tharn's room...

Tharn nagged a bit to turn to the other side of the bed to hug his hubby. Feeling no figure beside him, he instantly opened his eyes to see the space beside him empty. He breathed hard. He quickly got up to check the bathroom but it was found to be empty. Tharn's eyes widen. He knew something was fishy. He got to the nightstand to alarm phana and other bodyguards. Phana came rushing to tharn's room.

"What's wrong?"

"Type...type is missing."

"What? How can he?"

"I don't know. When I just patted on his side of the bed, he wasn't there. I sill don't know how did he managed to slip out?"

"Okay, Don't worry. Well, find him."

They both were interrupted by Lhong who came rushing to tharn's room.

"Boss! Don! I have tracked types location."

"Well done."

"To my observation, he is in a car and just 25 minutes away from the mansion."

"He is not far. Let's not waste time." Said tharn.

"Get the car ready Lhong and inform the other bodyguards to be quick". Phana commanded.

"Yes, don."

Phana nodded.

Tharn quickly got to the closet and put on his bulletproof vest and was about to take his gun but he found it missing.

My gun?

I didn't take it out for several days.

He quickly jumped on the conclusion, that type had it.

Tharn then got his other emergency gun which he too has hidden in the closet which type didn't know about it. He quickly grabbed it and hid it behind his back under his shirt.
He was about to walk out of the room when he saw a note on the working table. Being all suspicious, tharn grabbed it and started reading the content which that note held.
His eyes widen as got further.

This was a golden opportunity to catch poom and mom.

"Ready tharn?" Phana came to tharn's room.

"Yes!"

They immediately got out of the mansion and made it to their car until tharn's phone started ringing.

"Who is it?" Pha asked.

"Dad!"

Tharn quickly received the call and switched it on the speaker mode.

"Dad! What's wrong?"

"Son...Emma escaped from the hospital room."

"What?" Phana and tharn yelled in unison.

"But don't worry me, Sarawat and zee are right behind her car."

On the call, tharn explained everything that happened in the mansion.

"So I think Emma is going to that location too!" Drake said.

"I think that too."

"Then let's meet there together okay?"

"Yup."

"We'll try to get there before you all reach," Tharn said.

"Okay!" And the call disconnected.

---

It almost took half an hour for tharn to reach the location. They stopped a bit far from the place. They knew it would be surrounded by the bodyguards of poom's.

"Tharn, you go from the first gate I'll check if there is a back gate for this place," said pha.

Win and tae followed tharn while the others followed phana secretly.

Tharn and the two of his Bodyguard got to the main gate. They were hiding behind the tree and viewed the place.

"Hmm..two bodyguards are near the gate. No making chaos." Tharn warned. Win and tae nodded.

"Boss, you can slip in from the other way while we handle these bodyguards." Win said.

Tharn nodded. Win secretly got to another tree and got out of the place and was caught in the attention of the Bodyguards.

Win quickly removed the gun and pointed at the two. The bodyguards came to know what win was up to so they both started getting closer to win making a nice clear way for tharn to enter the gate. Tharn silently and quickly slipped in and signed tae. When tharn was gone in tae helped win to land a hard punch on one of the Bodyguards until he could taste his blood. The other man was just about to hit tae from behind but win was quick. Punch on another bodyguard and they continued hitting them until they could see hell.

Tharn got in and hid behind the wall. There were two rooms. In one room poom had type who was tied to the chair while the other room had tee in the same condition as types.

Tharn was about to step in forward when he saw one of the Bodyguards noticed him with the gun.

"Back off."

Tharn chuckled.

"In your dreams." He just smiled at the man as he came running toward him. A punch and kick from tharn were enough to make him groan in pain as he was straight on the floor tasting his blood.

Tharn smirked.

Quickly wiping the sweat from his forehead, tharn walked to one of the rooms. The doorknob was twisted and type felt all shivers as he kept on thinking who was about to enter. He had his eyes closed but it quickly opened when he heard someone calling him baby.

"Baby!" A familiar voice came from the door. Type instantly opened his eyes to see his hubby running towards him. He eyed him with wide eyes. He thought it was all a dream or he might be just assuming things.

Tharn rushed to type and quickly hugged him. Type realized it wasn't a dream but his hubby. Tears ran through his eye.

"You okay?" Tharn called out again as he removed the cloth from his mouth. Types jaws relaxed.

"How...how did you come here?" Type asked.

"Long story, First, let me untie you!" Type nodded.

Done, they were about to slip out of the room when someone stopped them.

"Where is the couple going?" Poom asked from behind. Both the men stiffened.

"Leave type or I'll shoot him in his belly!" Poom warned as she pointed the gun to types swollen belly.

"You won't do that!"

"Try me! And you'll regret it."

"Before, you will regret it!" Said phana twisting both the hand of her behind her back. The gun she was holding slipped from her hands and fell on the floor while she groaned in pain."

"Leave!"

"Not before you regret it!"

"I'll give you two options....either share what was between you and mom or prepared for the bullet in your head!"

Tharn said. Her eyes widen.

"Where are my bodyguards?"

"All tasting hell!" Phana said.

"Fuck it!"

"Good! Lhong ties her in the chair."

Poom then shared every word of what was there in between her and Emma. All the men heard it. They were interrupted by Drake's call.

"Yes, Dad?"

"Son Emma is about to enter! Are you all done?"

"Yup,"

"Okay! We'll be there soon."

"Hmm."

#End of the Flashback. ]

"So, it all happened suddenly?" Emma asked.

"Hmm..and look we caught you both."

"So tharn you knew all about this, didn't you?"

"Yup."

"My son was a mafia!"

"Yes."

"Then why did you pretended to take my side?" Emma yelled.

"To catch you and poom's at the same time!"

Emma was speechless.

Type smiled wide so as other family members and Bodyguards.

"Tharn...what are you gonna do of our mom?" Phana said.

"I can't kill her," Tharn said eyeing her.

Type gulped. 

Both the men looked at their dad.

"Psychiatrist treatment." Drake interrupted them. Tharn smiled and nodded. Emma eyed them with confusing eyes.

"And that too for three years."

Emma had no other option but to attend it as poom.

Type smiled.

"So, tharn all the things you did was a drama?" Type asked.

"Yes, babe."

"Even slapping me?" Type asked

"Hmm."

"Smart I see!" Type said.

"Always!"

"But wait, you asshole hit me hard!"

"Type, I told tharn to hit you softly but he....did the opposite," said phana laughing making another laugh.

"Oops! I'm sorry babe."

Type eyed him with narrow eyes.

"I'm not going to talk to you."Type said.

"Huh? Again?"

"Yes! Again!"

"Noo!!"

"Yes!"

"Noo!"

"Yess!"

And the teasing continued.

To be continued.
5 September
(1835 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 3.5K 34
In a whirlwind of unexpected circumstances, Mew Suppasit finds himself in dire need of a job to settle his college tuition fees. To his surprise, he...
1M 36.6K 51
Tharn is hopelessly in love with his childhood best friend, Type. At least, he thought it was hopeless, until the Moon blessed him by making Type his...
606K 24.1K 77
Warning โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž.... Tharn is a 26 years old billionaire.... He is rich...handsome...intelligent... CEO of the Kirigun industries... Almost owns all of...
316K 19.5K 34
Gulf Liam, a perfect guy, decided to revenge on his boyfriend by giving up his virginity to a hot stranger. They said you could not forget the first...