The Purest Touch

Von drippy_gay

Jungkook, who is living in his adoptive father's legacy of running Korea's most dangerous Mafia with his brot... Mehr

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Not a Chapter//Read it!!!

Chapter Eight

157 9 2
Von drippy_gay

It's been a few weeks since the fix of the J-Hope situation, no one talks about it, Jin cleaned up the problem and it was never alarmed again. Every morning everyone returned to the same schedule as before, except the servant Chihiro was now head of the servants. 

Everything went about as it normally would and it continued to be more and more normal not talking about J-Hope. The weekend was finally rolling around and before they knew it Saturday night rolled up and Jimin found himself setting up chairs outside around a bonfire in the freezing cold, letting the newly fire warm his chilled skin.

"Everythings ready guys!" Jimin shouted from his spot outside, finishing up the last touches on the table filled with various snacks. He gave the servants the night off and set up everything personalized to the four boys' needs. From their favorite blankets and chairs, down to their favorite chips and drinks. Also not forgetting the alcohol that will soon be filling their systems and taking over the strictly held mental capacity.

"We're coming!" Tae screamed as he sprinted out to the field where he knew Jimin would be, from the light of the now slowly growing flame in the distance. Suga and Jungkook followed suit behind Tae, but at a much slower pace. "We haven't mentioned, you know who, in quite a bit..." Jungkook trailed off not exactly knowing where he was going with this but decided to bring it up anyways.

"Yes, I know, Your point is?" Suga spoke with curiosity flooding his voice as to why Jungkook wanted to bring the situation up again. "No point really, I'm just, I mean we're getting drunk tonight and I don't want anything to come up, because I don't know about you but I didn't tell Jimin anything, just that it was handled and he won't be around. I mean yeah he's seen me kill but, I don't know it's weird, it's like we completely pretend it didn't happen. You've never killed anyone before Suga, and this was your first and no one knows. 

It's all under world shit, for all they know I killed him and you still don't know how to use a gun." Jungkook spoke calmly but Suga could detect the nervousness in his voice that rose, Suga knew he didn't want Jimin to know about the J-Hope thing,and no one was supposed to know that Suga killed him. The conversation was something that wasn't supposed to be had, especially not before they got drunk and the thoughts could roll off their tongue while still fresh on their mind.

"Lets just talk about this later, right now we have people waiting for us, and I don't want to keep them waiting any further." Suga spoke up quickly and rushed, breaking off into a sprint too where Tae stood talking to Jimin about something he was watching on tv last night. Jungkook finally a few moments later caught up and took his seat in the chair that had one of his and Jimin's comforter on it. He sat down and cuddled up to the blanket taking a sip of the beer Jimin handed him as he finally took his seat, along with Tae and Suga.

They all sat for a good five minutes, getting situated with drinks and their blankets trying to find warmth in the midst of the chilly night. After they all found the amount of comfort they needed Tae started the conversation with a not so light topic. 

"How about, everyone tell one of your darkest secrets." Everyone stared at him wondering if they heard him right. "Okay", Jimin started, "Um I know things about the mafia i'm not supposed to know I guess." Jungkook and Suga looked at him, weirdly, curious, but before they could speak Tae chimed in. "Okay, thank you Jimin! Well my secret is that before I came here I really didn't have much of a family anyways so I guess I don't regret being sold as a sex slave in a way."

As Tae finished talking, Suga's eyes found his face immediately, sad eyes staring his way, but even after that deep confession Jungkook and Jimin couldn't seem to break eye contact with each other. "What do you mean about knowing things you aren't supposed to?" Jungkook looked at Jimin like he said something that made him all of a sudden remember every bad thing he has done. 

"Just stuff I don't think any normal one would know, that's all" Jimin tried to brush it off like it was not that big of a deal but Jungkook wasn't having it. Not when he wanted Jimin and him to be open and honest and he feels like this might be something that might be held over this relationship and he doesn't want that. "Tell me, or we can call this off." Jungkook snapped, scaring not only Jimin, but also Suga and Tae who were now focused on them much less than their own conversation.

After about what felt like three minutes, Jimin suddenly shooken up and tried to reply,"Ca-Call what off?" Jimin said tears welling up in his eyes. Jungkook noticed the change of Jimin's voice and the tears and suddenly felt really guilty, but stood his ground, he was scared, and this is how he reacted when scared. He didn't want to lose Jimin but he didn't want Jimin to have something over him. "This. Us." Jungkook said, more calm, but still firm, pointing between the two of them. Jimin looked shocked, as if Jungkook had lost his mind, and instead of replying he got up and left.

"Was that really necessary Jungkook?" Tae snapped at him, getting up to run after Jimin. Suga glared at Jungkook causing Jungkook to snap at him," What?!" Suga just looked away and gritted his teeth. "Why are you causing problems", Suga began to speak trying to seem calm but slowly the anger faded in, "We are finally happy, and Jimin loves you and of course you had to go and make it into something bad. Which is going to cause problems for Tae because he loves Jimin, and I don't want Tae to be sad because you can't keep your dickiness down." Suga let the anger roll off his tongue more in the end, not caring how he snapped the words out.

 "He knows something Suga, I don't want it to be something hung over my head forever." Jungkook sounded genuinely worried, and at that Suga softened up but still stood his ground with his point. "You should still talk to him instead of assuming the worst." Suga said, calmer than before.

After about five minutes of conversation back and forth, Jungkook and Suga finally made their way to the house where both of their boyfriends sat in their old shared bedroom. Tae was holding Jimin while he cried. Suga nodded for Tae to join him, but Tae being the normal Tae he is, spoke up to Jimin before," Jimin Jungkook is here, do you want to talk to him or not?" Tae's voice was calm and held a sense of worry for the boy in his arms. "It's okay Tae i'll talk to him.." Jimin said as he slowly started to lift his head, sniffling. Tae nodded one last time, hugging him for one more second, and then leaving with Suga.

As Suga and Tae made their way back to the campfire they grabbed yet another beer, their old ones turning warm somewhere on the ground around the fire. Back at the house, Jimin and Jungkook aren't exactly in the same warm relationship situation. "What do you want?" Jimin talked, you could hear the watery voice the second the words started to roll off his lips. "You." Jungkook tried to sound reassuring but he knew he failed when he heard Jimin scoff. "You said that this was off." Jimin snapped while pointing to him and Jungkook to emphasize what 'this' meant.

"I didn't mean it like that Jimin, I'm just not good at expressing my emotions, and I got scared when you said you knew something you shouldn't. I just didn't want to have anything hung over me. When I get scared I shut down and I'm sorry. It doesn't happen often, because i've never been this content with things before, and I don't want it to go to waste.

 I like how things are and I'm scared you might know something bad about me." Jungkook's voice was soft the whole time, the end turning into a murmur as he hid in embarrassment of expressing his emotions. "If I was going to hang my knowledge of the past over you then don't you think I would have already done it. We are together, Jungkook, you have to start putting faith and trust into me." Jimin spoke through the process of drying his tears. Irritation is growing, because Jungkook has to trust him in order for this relationship to work.

"I know, and I do, I just get scared like any normal person would." Jungkook said, gaze, and voice softening. Jimin just enclosed him in a hug instead of saying anything further to press the issues, as long as they were good and Jungkook trusted him. "Can you at least tell me if it's anything serious?" Jungkook wanted to drop the topic but curiosity got the best of him "It's nothing important just stuff about how Ty killed your birth parents, nothing Alex and Alexander didn't fill us in on after I joined in the Mafia, I knew what they were talking about just didn't say anything." Jimin looked at Jungkook as Jungkook just nodded, believing Jimin and not furthering the topic, wanting to enjoy the rest of the night.

Jimin and Jungkook made their way back out to the campfire with Tae and Suga already on their third beer, Suga a little tipsy, Tae a little more so. They grabbed their second beer of the night before making their way back to their seats. Tae somehow managed to make it sitting in Suga's lap sideways so he was facing Suga's profile, admiring it. 

"Ah since you guys are done being crybabies I have a secret to tell!" Tae giggled out the last part as if he couldn't contain whatever was threatening to spill out as the secret came flowing off his lips. "However before I tell you, I shall ask permission from Jimin since he technically owns part of the secret." Jimin looked at Tae confused written all over his face and Tae could sense the confusion and spoke up with a simple explanation. "The first week we moved in." Tae looked at Jimin as the confusion slowly disappeared and was replaced with embarrassment that crept up on his cheeks in the form of the color pink. "What is the first week we moved in?" Jungkook asked in union with Suga who both had confusion now written all over their own face.

After about five minutes of Jimin and Tae staring back and forth, Jimin finally nodded for him to continue, but not before he could get a few words out first. "You can't be mad, because we weren't together. Suga you can't be mad either because you and Tae weren't together." Jimin finished his sentence then looked towards Tae nodding for him to continue.

 Suga and Jungkook were about to speak up asking what they meant as the confusion grew more, but before they could let the words slip Tae made their minds go blank with his words, "Me and Jimin slept together." Everyone kind of just stared at Tae in his more drunken state and before anyone could react with actual words Jimin and Tae toppled over giggling in front of their shook boyfriends.

"You slept together?!?!" You could say that Suga and Jungook didn't take the news so lightly as they both yelled the question, persistent on a real answer, praying this was a joke. "Yes, yes we did, and I don't regret it." Tae said as he looked over at Jimin's blushing face.

 Suga's anger grew and Tae could sense it, but before letting Suga continue his anger rant he butted in, "You left me hanging after one of your days that you just needed to release, and of course that meant getting worked up with nothing in return, and Jimin just happened to be there and willingly to help. Don't worry I topped." Tae let the last few words slip out through a smirk as Jimin's blush grew deeper. They all sat back in their seats, except Jungkook dragged Jimin into his lap, holding securely onto his waist. Jungkook was prepared to make Jimin and everyone remember who he belonged to for the rest of the night, starting with the simple motion of having Jimin sit on his lap the rest of the night.

"Well my darkest secret is." Jungkook began, looking over at Suga, "We're moving in a few weeks, and the movers will be here tomorrow to pack everything up and we'll be moving into a new house. And there's another surprise but we aren't spoiling that one tonight." Everyone looked shocked, even Suga, who didn't know about the move either. After the announcement no one could contain their excitement and was so ready for the move. Before they could get into any more details, Suga changed the question of the night.

"How did you guys find out you were gay?" Eyes found their purchase on Suga's face as soon as the words came out of his lips. Tae who was again sitting in Suga's lap froze completely and Suga didn't fail to notice. Before continuing the rest of the conversation Suga leaned over towards Tae in his lap," Are you okay baby?" Suga whispered in Tae's ear, worried, settling in as he felt Tae shake. Tae looked at Jimin who was making his way out of Jungkook's lap, causing him to leave Suga's lap. 

They both walked a couple feet away so that the others couldn't hear them. "Jimin you know my story and I don't know how they'd take that or if I can even share that, c- can you do it for me?" Tae looked like he wanted to cry and Jimin couldn't help but empathize and agreed to help him tell the others.

After about a minute of hugging they made their way back except this time when Take sat in Suga's lap he sat with one leg on either side of Suga, and buried his face in his neck. Jimin however didn't sit in Jungkook's lap, he didn't sit at all. He caught Suga and Jungkook attention with a slight cough before he began, " Tae isn't comfortable speaking about this subject out loud yet, so he asked me to do it for him." Jimin began and as he tried not to let the tears well up in his eyes while he tried to continue without crying, Tae knew he wouldn't be able to give it to them straight, but they both knew if Tae said it, it would be worse. 

"Suga asked how we found out we were gay and well Tae didn't exactly discover himself in the best way-" Before Jimin could finish Suga asked for confirmation from Tae, if he was okay with what was fixing to be shared, as it seemed extremely important. Tae just agreed and Jimin continued. "Tae's mom raped him when he was little, so that resulted in him not staying home much, and then selling Tae to you guys instead of one of his brothers or sisters. Tae has tried to have sex with women but can't because of his traumatizing experience with his mom."

By time Jimin was done talking, he let his tears flow down his face freely, and went back to sit down, back on Jungkook's lap. They all sat silently for a few minutes while Tae clung onto Suga, who was holding him with all his strength afraid to let anyone else touch him, hurt him. He'd kill them, just like he did J-Hope, and that was for Jimin and Jungkook, the things he'd do for Tae were unbelievable but if it came down to it, then so be it.

"Well me and Suga lost our virginity to a girl at some party our dad dragged us too and we both a few months later opened up to each other about how we hated it and that we thought we liked men, because we both had already done some experimenting." Jungkook spoke up,lightening the mood around the four boys. 

Everyone cracked a smile, even Tae, who was now sitting in Suga's lap but sideways again. "Yes, not such fond memories, but that's okay, I have all I need right here." Suga said as he held Tae's waist a little tighter, something Jimin and Jungkook didn't notice, but Tae definitely did. "Cheesy." Tae murmured out against Suga's cheek as he planted a kiss on it. "Well I kind of always knew I was gay, so when I found myself at party locked in a room with some girl, I didn't find it hard to believe that I couldn't get hard." Jimin spoke up laughing through the last part, gaining more giggles from the rest of the three guys sitting around.

After a few more hours of spilling about past boyfriends and girlfriends and pets, and places they lived, they finally decided to call it a night. The night servant killed the table and chairs, with a big thank you from Jimin, he's always been kind to Jungkook's servants, especially kind, he understood them and appreciated them in a deeper way than anyone would realize. They finally all found their way back into the house, getting ready to prepare for the next few days of packing so they could start the move into the new house.

After everything was settled for the night, the two couples passed out and enjoyed their deep sleep.

I don't if anyone actually takes time to read each chapter, but if you do, just know I'm so paranoid about everything that I feel like I don't update fast enough, even though I know I don't take as long as I could I feel like I'm slow with it. 

I also upload practically, because there is nothing consistent about me lol.  

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

213K 8.9K 37
18 year old, Park Jimin life changes drastically when a sexy, mysterious man shows up to take him away from his parents. He discovers his parents deb...
277K 11.7K 28
Jeon jungkook is a son of a mafia lord. He only knows about guns, pain, power and blood. He doesn't know anything about outer world. But he likes to...
140K 6K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...
the mafia ; bts Von J.

Kurzgeschichten

17.7K 816 26
After 4 years, Jeon Jungkook finally comes back from London, you can say he have changed but the main reason he came back is because his father was p...