under the moon and stars || l...

By kaylalou41

❝Excuse me? I'm sorry but you are in my seat.' Harry heard a strong voice say behind him. Harry was shocked... More

under the canyon moon and stars
characters:
first day
talk forever
don't be jealous
a time under the moon
a night to remember
lucky to have you
you're my sweet creature
one direction
we'll be alright, a fine line
LoNdOn iS qUitE bIG!
worst nightmare
don't let me go
happy birthday
through paris, all through rome
the best night of my life
up all night
had another talk about where it's going wrong
another break-up
moving on
moving on (louis' pov)
i still love him
new beginnings
i'd be comin' right back home to you
all i do is miss you
always you
you will always be my home
tHe BOyS
the cut that always bleeds
what do we do now?
dude, we are getting the band back together...probably
meant for each other
still the one
a christmas story
a christmas story (alternative)
home
happily yours

a different story

85 3 1
By kaylalou41

thirty-one | a different story

I knew a boy and a boy, best friends with each other, but always wished they were more.

part of this chapter will be in Zayn's pov, I have only had chapters in Lou or Harry's pov so it's definitely different, it does start in Harry's pov though!

------
December 19, 2019:

"Lou, baby, I'm going to take Clifford to the bakery!" Harry called from the front room putting on his shoes and grabbing Cliff's lead.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Lou asked walking into the front room.

"Normally I would say yes, but I want to bond with Clifford!"

"Don't worry I'll be back soon!" Harry assured.

"Okay, love, I'll see you when you get back, I have some errands to run anyways,"

"Love you, baby, see you when I get back!" Harry pecked Louis' lips.

"Love you too, baby!"

"C'mon Cliff!" Harry announced while heading out the door.

--

"Hey, Z!" Harry called out when Zayn walked in the door.

"Hey, Haz!" Zayn replied.

Clifford jumped up on Zayn and started kissing his face, which caused Zayn to immediately giggle.

"Let's sit down and talk,"

Zayn sighed but nodded.

"Okay"

"C'mon Cliff!" Harry pulled Clifford away from licking Zayn's face.

Both of the boys sat down and Harry handed Clifford his dog treat.

Harry sighed.

"Zayn, what is going on?" there was a concerned tone in his voice.

Zayn took a deep breath.

"Haz, you are the first person I'm telling this to,"

"Okay..." Harry replied.

"So who is it? What's going on with you and Gigi?" Harry asked.

"I love Gigi, I really do, Harry. She is the kindest person and loves her family, she's everything I want in a girlfriend,"

"But she isn't who you want to be with," Harry sighed.

"No," Zayn admitted.

"At least I don't know, I still love her,"

"Then who is it?" Harry asked but he knew, he's known for years.

"If I tell you, you will think I am crazy and probably laugh at me,"

"No, I won't. Why would I laugh at your feelings Z? Just tell me!" Harry assured

"It's Niall," Zayn blurted out with a single tear running down his face.

Zayn wiped his tear quickly so that more wouldn't follow and quite frankly because he knew he couldn't be with Niall.

"But I can't be with him, I'm with Gigi. Besides, he doesn't have the same feelings for me," Zayn sighed again.

"Have you asked him if he has feelings for you, did he tell you that he didn't?"

"Well no-"

"Then go get him! Stop assuming Z!" Harry shouted.

"Bu-" Zayn muttered.

"No buts! Besides, I seem to remember Niall coming to Holmes and telling me that he is in love with you but can't be with you because you were dating someone else," Harry smirked.

"What? He said that?" Zayn asked in disbelief.

"Zayn, he's been in love with you from the beginning, have you ever wondered why he hasn't dated anyone the past couple of years? He is still in love with you,"

"Really?"

"Definitely."

"Then why hasn't he said anything?" Zayn sighed with more tears resting on his face, he couldn't hold them back anymore.

"Why haven't you said anything?" Harry asked and Zayn tilted his head down to stare at the fiddling thumbs resting on his lap.

It was completely silent so Harry spoke back up, encouraging Zayn to bring his wandering eyes up from his lap.

"You were scared to ruin your friendship and your relationship,"

"He was scared to ruin your friendship and your relationship with Gigi,"

Zayn was still silent so Harry kept talking.

"Zayn, I think you have a big decision to make. I think you know what is right deep down, I can't tell you what that is, that is up to you. But if I were you, I would talk to Gigi, tell her what you just told me, then go to Niall, but it isn't my choice, it's yours."

"You can stay with Gigi, fully knowing how much you love Niall more than her, wondering the whole time if he loves you, or you can go to him and know for sure because, I know he loves you just as much as you love him, if not more,"

"Thank you, Harry, thank you so much," Zayn said leaning over the table to hug him.

"I'm gonna go get Niall!" Zayn shouted, standing up from his seat.

"Good luck Z!" Harry shouted as Zayn headed toward the door.

"Thank you, Harry, for everything!" Zayn said, closing the door and running as fast as he can.

--

Zayn's pov

Zayn got in his car and drove away.

'I love him, now I can be with him!'

Zayn decided that he needed to talk to Gigi first, as much as it killed him and he just wanted to go to Niall, he needed to do the right thing, especially because he loved Gigi.

--

Zayn walked into the house that he and Gigi shared.

"Babe, is that you?" Gigi called from the living room.

"Yeah, Gi, it's me,"

Gigi could hear the gloominess in Zayn's voice.

"What's wrong baby?" Gigi asked as Zayn walked into the living room.

"We need to talk Gi,"

"Okay?"

"Gi, before I tell you what I'm about to tell you, I need to tell you that I love you,"

"I love you too, Zayn,"

"Gigi, you are such a wonderful person, so incredibly kind, loving, you are so important to me, you are the best girlfriend a guy could ask for"

"It's just-" Zayn stuttered.

"I don't know how to tell you," Zayn sighed.

"It's okay Zayn, just tell me," Gigi assured resting her hands on top of Zayn's.

Zayn took a deep breath.

"I love you Gi, I do, it's just, I'm in love with someone else,"

Gigi was shocked and pulled her hands away.

"Oh..." Gigi sighed.

"Who is it?"

"Gi, you don't want to know," Zayn expressed.

"Please, just tell me, I need to know,"

Zayn took a deep breath.

"It's...um...it's Niall"

"I should've known. You look at him differently than you do the other boys, differently than how to look at me," Gigi sighed.

"I'm sorry Gi," Zayn said grasping Gigi's hands and kissing her forehead.

"I'll be fine,"

Gigi sighed and took a deep breath.

"Go to him."

"Are you sure?" Zayn asked, a little confused.

"Yes! Go!"

"Thank you, Gigi!"

Zayn stood up but stopped in his tracks.

"We are still friends right?" Zayn asked.

"Best friends,"

"Thank you, Gi!" Zayn said while kissing Gigi's head.

"If you need a place stay, you can still stay here," Gigi sighed as Zayn opened the door.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it,"

--

"Zayn, why are you here?"

"I needed to do this,"

Zayn leaped forward and cupped Niall's cheeks, passionately kissing his beautiful face.

Niall pulled away.

"What the hell was that?"

------
thank you so much for reading!

ok, first of all, I was not planning on having any other ships in my story, because, personally, the only one that I believe to be real is Larry. But I do love Ziall's friendship and just decided to add it! I also would like to express that I love Zigi and I broke my heart to break them up but I did it all for the fun!

hopefully, I will be able to update you soon so that you aren't left with this cliffhanger for too long but I'm pretty busy right now so we'll see.

treat people with kindness

love you!!

M.
------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597 32 11
They had only been friends. But the fans created this false relationship between them: Larry Stylinson. They would brush it off. It was fake after al...
79.7K 2.1K 30
Louis and Harry are happily in a relationship together meaning they share everything with each other. Most importantly, they a share a dream of becom...
36.9K 1K 47
Someone found a letter you wrote me, on the radio And they told the world just how you felt It must have fallen out of a hole in your old brown overc...
48.5K 2.2K 29
Ever since Harry stumbled into Rough Patch, Louis couldn't get him out of his head, whether it's teasing him about his music taste, or trying to see...